The Cowgirls from Hell vs. European Fiery Nation (Dakon Theron & Ludvig Eriksson)
4 RP limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 4, 2024 (NOTE DEADLINE – Show takes place on Thursday)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: vIKZQzr.png]

Veronica Strader’s Ranch
Strader-Estate Houston, TX
April 1st, 2024

“Are you sure you don’t want your house back, mom?”

Veronica was still in a state of shock that her mom was alive, even though her Auntie Tamika had admitted she was to Veronica back in February. Meghan smiles and shakes her head no.

“You have turned it into such a beautiful home for you, Christian and my granddaughter… the Whitehouse is more than big enough for me and Dustin, and besides, our primary home is in North Carolina. It’s yours, sweetheart.”

Meghan reaches for her glass of rye on the coffee table in front of her out on the back deck that was used more than a front entrance. Veronica sat across from her in a rocking chair, while Meghan sat on the 70s beige, orange and brown chesterfield that had been there for years. Meghan smiles at the eleven-month-old Christian-Michelle, commonly known as the family’s “CM Punk” and couldn’t believe how much the child looked like Tamika did as a young child.

“I know. She’s beautiful, isn’t she? Reminds me of Auntie Tee.”

“I was just thinking that. But I can see your type of crazy in her eyes.” Meghan winks at her oldest, and Veronica nods in agreement as they both laugh.

“So…”

“I feel good, Veronica. All the cancer is gone, the tests are negative. I still have all these scars from the fourteen stab wounds, but they are warrior marks.” Meghan’s index finger traces along the slash under her neck from the attempted murder last year by a man only known as The Stalker, a man hired by her first cousin, Kristopholis Strader, who attempted to take Strader Incorporated away from her. Even though she had been stabbed and had her throat slashed, killed The Stalker that night. Kris was still free, but Meghan would handle that situation eventually. Her primary concern now was spending as much time with her children, grandbaby and her husband as she could.  

“I was mad at Auntie Tee for a split second, but she did what any of us would have done. If not for her quick thinking, we might not have you here now.”

“I’m here and not going anywhere. Listen, there is something I wanted to talk to you about…” Meghan gives her oldest a reassuring smile. This was a good thing. “Meeks told me about her idea for you and Cara.”

Veronica’s right brow cocks up as she takes a sip of her whiskey. Colour her curious.

“Me and Cara? Already an interesting thought… What is Auntie Tee’s idea?”

“No Strader has been as successful as you and Cara, right out of the gate. Singles wise, you two are diamonds in the rough. But, tag wise, neither of you seems to fare all that well.”

“Ummm thanks and ouch?”

“Nothing wrong with it, but this family has always excelled in tag team wrestling. Your uncles, grandfather, me and your aunt… and it’s surprising you and your sisters haven’t done the same.”

“Is this an April Fool’s Day joke?”

Meghan can sense she has struck a nerve. She leans in, swirling her whiskey.

“What am I saying is, I know who the next great Strader tag team is. The Cowgirls From Hell… Veronica and Cara Strader.”

The sheer absurdity of the statement caused Veronica to malfunction momentarily as she was trying to process what her mom had just said. She comes to and starts to laugh. Meghan just sits back, crossing her arms with the drink still in hand. Her own brow goes up, and her lip curls.

“I know, it sounds crazy, but you and Cara have what your aunt and I did. We both see it.”

“But the Cowgirls From Hell?” Veronica stands up, sipping on her whiskey. “The thing that made the Cowgirls special is the team didn’t have a revolving door like the Cowboys did. The bond you have with Auntie Tee, that’s Victoria and Cara. Not me.”

“Ronnie, baby, what made me and your aunt so great was the fact we are different from each other. I know you love me, and I know you love me as a mom, but when it comes right down to the brass tacks of it, who is more motherly?”

Veronica’s eyes, her father’s eyes, give her mom that “I know” side eye.

“You are so much like me, sweetheart. You're fierce, you don’t give a shit what anyone says about you, and you handle business in that ring, and you're so crass it’s damn well near endearing, and Cara is the opposite. She is your Auntie Tee if she had my sex drive and was always stoned.”

“I’m no prude. I enjoy one of Cara’s edibles after a hard match, but you said it: always stoned. It’s a detriment.”

“How though? A lot of people write her off because of her promiscuity and love of pot, but look at her win/loss percentage. She’s over 80%, just like you. The two of you together? Talk about dangerous.”

Veronica stops pacing and looks up at the crescent moon before taking another drink.

“Since you seem to have an answer for everything, where are we going to do this? I’m not stepping into TPW again unless a huge match opportunity happens. OCW isn’t ever going to be a week to week promotion, although I could be wrong. My faction leader told us there won’t be a booking for a while for all of us in Miracle Galaxy Pro. Where am I going to do this?”

“SCW.”

Veronica scoffs, and Meghan elaborates.

“Supreme Championship Wrestling.”

“I don’t know, mom. You know how heavy that mantle is? Maybe you don’t because you build it from the ground up with Auntie Tee, but it is a lot. I already have enough on my plate being a damn Knox and a Strader. You know what kinda hatred I deal with. I need that from your die-hard fans?”

“Honey, you are so much more than I ever was in the ring. I love that it’s going to be my children that make this name their own. People are already forgetting about the rest of us. That’s the business, but it’s also because both you and Cara have been top tier since your rookie debuts. Imagine that together.”

Veronica finally sits down, finishes off her whiskey. She leans forward to grab the whiskey bottle, pouring another drink, and extending the bottle to her mom, topping off her glass. She shakes her head and looks at her mom, who still wears the same look on her face.

“Did you forget I threw her off - - -“

Strader Training Centre
Behind The Whitehouse, Strader-Estate
Same evening

“- - - off the OCW Arena, bruh?!”

“I know, I know, but you know just as well as any of us that wasn’t Ronnie. I mean, yeah, she’s a hardass, but she’s a hard ass with a big heart of gold. You’ve seen it. She lets exactly 5 people be alone with her little girl and you are one of them.”

Cara crinkles her nose, and her black headband is drenched in sweat from the workout in the ring. She loved smoking a big joint and working out. She leans over the top rope down at Tamika Strader, who was attempting to persuade her nieces into becoming the next Cowgirls From Hell.

“Imma be straight with you, Auntie Teebag. I can see what’cha is putting down, and I might even pick it up, but Ronnie? Why not Vee? Ya know my bestie before we even found out we sisters?”

“Besides Uncle Payton, Uncle Kaleb, and Aunt Vanessa, none of us besides me and Johnny knew we were family, well into our teenage years. My son is one of four Straders who know who they were from the beginning. You and Vee, yeah, sure, you grew up together, thick as thieves, but Vee isn’t wrestling anymore. You and Veronica have what your mom and I had.”

Cara shakes her and starts running the ropes while Tamika hops onto the ring apron, and leans her head into her hand against the turnbuckle.

“I would say different moms, and even though I am high AF, Imma bet you gonna say differences, bruh?”

“Your mom and me are way different from each other. I like to joke, not take things so seriously all the time while Megz wears her heart on her sleeve, approaches everything she does seriously, and that difference makes us strong. We made our individual strengths stronger and our weaknesses weaker. If we hadn’t had lapses in activity from our crazy family, we’d be in more than one Hall of Fame and have more than the 6 championships we had. You and Ronnie are gonna both be 24 this year, not even in the primes of your careers and own a winning percentage over 85%… each! Imagine that together for a second.”

“I don’t know…” Cara bounces off the ropes one last time and comes to a stop at the centre of the ring. “I don’t exactly have the greatest tag match outcomes, bruh.”

Tamika sighs and steps through the middle and top rope. As she approaches her, Tamika reaches out, putting her hands on Cara’s shoulders.

“And who have your partners? Outside of Larry Tact, you have had bums as partners. The family relies on each other because we don’t stab each other in the back. There isn’t anyone you can trust more than family, except the odd cousin…”

Over a year ago now, the first cousin of Meghan and Tamika had tried to kill Meghan to take her part of the Strader Incorporated empire. Meghan had also been sick with a few different cancers, and with thirteen stab wounds, thought she had died in her baby sister’s arms. Tamika’s quick thinking saved Meghan’s life, but not for a long time after Tamika faked Meghan’s death. A long story that will be retold for the new audience… just not right now.

“Come with me.”

“If I want to live?”

Tamika gives her a side eye for the SkyNet reference, as her biggest fear is AI taking over and a nuclear fire that the survivors called Judgement Day. Tamika kicks open the heavy steel door and sitting in the women’s line of sight is a brand new Harley Davidson Softail, the tank is Cara’s signature cyan blue with a new look CFH emblem airbrushed on the side of the tank with a skull smoking weed. Cara’s eyes go wide and she grabs her knees to stop them from shaking. Tamika chuckles and, with a flip of her hand, dangles the keys to the bike in front of her face.

“Bruhhhhhh! Softails are my jam!!”

[b]Veronica’s Ranch
Strader Estate
Same Evening
[/b]

“Oh my god, she’s beautiful….”

Veronica slowly walks through the opened barn doors and stares intently at a fully rebuilt and chopped out 1945 Harley Davidson Panhead, frame all blacked out, tank in her signature purple with the new CFH emblem on it. Veronica traces the new logo with her middle finger and chuckles.

“Skull for me and the smoke for Cara? Nice touch.”

Veronica swings her right leg over the seat and stands, left foot on the kick-start. She looks at her mom, who just sneers and nods.

VAROOOMMMMMMM!

The iconic Harley rumble echoes in the old barn and always made Meghan think of a panting dog who couldn’t wait to start running after something, a mailman, a car, something.

“Oh, my… that sound…”

“Go ahead. Get a feel for her.”

Veronica smiles and straightens out the front wheel and kicks up the kickstand. A flick of her foot into first, she hits the throttle and burns out of the barn and Meghan smiles, looking at her watch. Just a normal watch. She’s a Xennial.

“Ok, Meeks. Hopefully, we timed this right.”

Main Road
Strader Estate
Same evening

“YIPPEE CARA MOTHERFUCKAZ!”

Cara hits the throttle and the thunder-like rumble coming out of the Screaming Eagle tailpipe gives her goosebumps and is all smiles.

“Best gift ever, Auntie Teebag! WHOOOOO!”

She sees another single headlight in the distance and a familiar rumble. She perks up.

“Sounds like Uncz panhead!”

Cara hits the throttle and the front end comes up with a wheelie, sending adrenaline through her body. Her nerves were on fire in the best way possible. But as she gets closer, she sees it isn’t her biker uncle, it’s her fraternal twin.

Veronica notices that it isn’t her aunt on the Softail but Cara. They both ride to a stop, killing the ignition and flipping down their kickstands. The sisters stare at each other, arms crossed.

“Let me guess… a gift from our aunt?”

“Imma say that was from mamabear?”

They nod at each other.

“Imma bet you got a pitch about taking the manitity of CFH?”

“Mantle. It's a mantle. And yes, mom had a whole ass pitch ready to go.”

“(Chuckles) Yeah, same with Auntie Teebag. (Imitating her aunt) But different- - -”

“(Imitating their mom) was our strength.”

Cara laughs and so does Veronica.

“Great mamabear!”

“Good Auntie Meeks! Say... you want to go get a beer?”

Cara hesitates for a second but has an internal fuck it moment and nods.

“Yeah, alright bruh. Scorpion’s Tail?”

Veronica nods, and the sisters fire their bikes up and head out toward the front gate.

The Scorpion’s Tail
Houston, Texas
Same Evening

Meghan and Tamika sit in the far corner of their dad’s old hangout and biker bar down a few miles from the family estate. Meghan looks like she is going through some midlife crisis with a natural-looking pink wig and Tamika thinks she is hilarious wearing her “I Love Lucy” Lucille Ball red wig. They slid in unnoticed by Veronica and Cara, who were sipping on a couple pints of Labatt 50, the bar imported from Canada for the Strader family. They are playing pool and look to be getting along.

“This is going to work, Meeks.”

“Remember how mad you would get when daddy interfered in our lives?”

“I am not Scott. And this isn’t for a selfish reason outside of wanting my daughters to be friends like you and me. Is that really so bad?”

“Not at all, Megz, but we didn’t start off our relationship with you by throwing me off the top of an arena, either.”

Meghan knew she was right, but she shrugs in response.

“That was the Affliction, and Valerie is long gone. I know they can find a way to that bond.”

The Affliction was a problem on Veronica’s dad’s side of the family. Matthew The Raven, Supreme Machine and Queen Machine all suffered from it. A full on full-fledged soul in their body that takes over. If one were to believe that Veronica was consumed in the womb by Victoria, but her soul stayed with Victoria and eventually found their way to their own bodies through an inter dimensional portal, you would believe Veronica is an abomination. Another long story for another time. In short, it meant that Meghan’s first-born are a triplet girls and only Victoria and Veronica have the same dad. Meghan got around when she was young as a fuck you to her biker dad. Typically Xennial teenage stuff, it seems.

“Ok, I’ll give you that.”

Meghan turns back to look at Tamika, and she lowers her eyes before looking back up. Tamika’s face morphs into a small curl of her upper lip and a nanosecond of a head shake.

“What? I know that look. Spill it.”

The faux-pink haired Strader Matriarch that everyone still believes is dead gives Tamika her best sheepish smile.

“So I was thinking…” Meghan holds back her laugh at Tamika slowly raising her right brow and leaning back in the booth, crossing her arms with that cockeyed ‘Really?’ look, she knew it very well. “We need to keep an eye on them and- - -”

Tamika immediately starts shaking her head, uncrossing her arms, and places her hands across the table at Meghan’s.

“- - - no, the last time we had this kind of conversation I ended up with a losing stake in OCW shares, and was forced out of retirement and my dumb and loyal ass tried to keep it afloat without the things that made the company great so no. We are not joining SCW to ‘watch over,’” The emphasis Tamika puts into her air quotes, Meghan almost lost it with laughter. “I can see you laughing at me behind the face of someone who looks like they have entered a mid-life crisis and living it up with a wannabe rapper.”

Neither can hold it in and start laughing at each other. Meghan grabs some of the pink hair.

“This hair is ridiculous. I look like I left my husband of ten plus years, father of my kids, for someone under 30 with bad tattoos. Scott would’ve hated that!”

“Yeah, he would’ve, but back to the topic at hand. My answer is no.”

“You done? It’s not what you think. People don’t know I am alive, and until we have a way to explain where I have been without disrupting society, I can’t be by their side. But you can. I do want you to sign with SCW as well, but as their manager. I mean, the only time I ever plan to step into the ring to wrestle again would be teaming back up with you to put down Bound by Blood.”

Bound by Blood was the team to end the Cowgirls From Hell’s first tag title reign and never got a chance to rectify that. Every team has one.

“So handle all their bookings and what not… I don’t even know why I am thinking about this when you have already decided for me.” Tamika sticks her tongue for a second at her big sister. “Now that Clay and Lizzie have their mom back, I have the time. Ya know Lil’Scottie is going to UCLA this fall?”

Meghan shakes her head and smiles, squeezing her baby sister’s hand.

“No, but that is awesome, Meeks! When I was watching over all of you, I saw little Mack has been training with Calaway. So crazy, my younger twin siblings have these two amazing kids who are turning eighteen.”

“And you are a grandma. Only way I am going to be is by adoption.”

“I'm a hot grandma though. He must be excited for all the boys at UCLA!”

“He is. He hides it, but he’s so much like his dad and like our daddy. Sauve little heartbreaker.”

“I bet he is!”

THWACKKKKKK!!!

“COME AT ME BRUH! IMMA BRING THAT SMOKE!”

“Fuck it.”

Meghan and Tamika look over to see Veronica and Cara brawling with two biker girls and their old men. Meghan looks back at Tamika.

“Phase two of Ride or Die is underway. Let’s see how they do.”

“Hundred bucks says Cara yells Bruh minimum six times, Veronica sighs and they low blow someone.”

“Rather specific and cheating. We both know that’s exactly what will happen.”

10 Minutes Earlier

Veronica chalks her cue and glances over at a man and a woman who are looking up the pair of Daisy Dukes that Cara is wearing and she shakes her head.

“Gonna make your call before the shot or gonna do that ‘I meant to put that there’ routine?”

“Side pocket, bruh. 2-Ball LEFT side pocket.”

Cara sinks it but it’s the right side pocket. Veronica snickers and blows the excess dust off the end of the cue.

“15. Back right side corner pocket.”

“Playing with Houdini, bruhs!” The couple that were getting an intimate view of Cara make their way over, putting money down the side of the table. Cara looks up at them and smiles. “Challenge accepted. My sista from a birdy mista is just gonna scratch this shot first.”

“Shut up.”

“You know what the difference between a joke and three cocks is? Veronica can’t take a joke.”

“I’m on your team and your sister, ya know.”

“Different Veronica.”

The couple laugh, thinking they got this without even saying a word, and Veronica sinks her shot followed by the 8-Ball to win the game. Cara starts to rack, as Veronica looks over at the couple. Now, not many know this, but the deceased Scott Nash Strader’s soul is attached to Veronica’s. They communicate often, but he was oddly absent from the sisterly interaction. Possibly his guilt for selling Cara as a baby when Meghan gave birth to her girls. She had no idea she was pregnant with twins and passed out during delivery. Long story short, SNS thought he was saving his granddaughters lives but all he did, like he normally did when alive, was fuck up his kids’ lives.

“So, you two lookin’ for the smoke, bruhs?”

TO BE CONTINUED...
The couple looks at Veronica, who is snickering under her breath.

“Can she be shut up?”

“Haven’t been able to yet. But that’s part of her charm.”

“And you’d be best not to say anything like that again.”

She gives them her sneer, and with her eyes, imparts her inner dialogue message onto them.

CRAAACK!!!

Cara does a masterful break and sinks two solids before missing her third shot.

“You sink some, you miss some.”

“Is that how it goes?”

“You two always bicker at each other?”

“We don’t not bicker.”

“She tries to, but bruh gets angry fast.”

“You call everyone bruh?”

“It’s my thang.”

“Everyone. It’s not an exaggeration. Except our mom, that’s- - -”

“Mamabear.”

Veronica and Cara share a side eye at the mention of the name. Veronica leans forward on the table, looking up into the woman’s eyes.

“Yeah, Cara is an odd one, and I don’t know. Maybe you have seen us on TV and know what we call our mom… or maybe you just spell it out for us, hmm?”

“Imma with the stiff on this one, bruhs.”

The couple exchange a glance. The woman speaks up.

“Your mamabear is the reason my brother is in jail, all because of that crooked grandfather of yours.”

Veronica nods, eyes rolling, and shakes her head with a laugh.

“Ahh, yeah. Me, my sisters and cousins are always so happy to deal with angry people with our parents' past. ‘Cause obviously we are the next best thing.”

“Totes McGoats.”

“Remember what mom said, a bond like no other.”

“Imma drive her mad, she gonna lovvveee me.”

Veronica sits on the edge of the pool table, chalking her cue, and her sneer has turned to a smile, which Cara notices and shakes her head.

“Sneer to smile? Youse bruhs are fucked with a capital C.”

“Alright, so you know us, so you probably know some call me the Scorpion on account of my nasty sting and the Baba Jaga as I have the personality of a Scandinavian witch who eats children… Either way, I’m a real nasty bitch.”

“It’s true, yo. She threw me off the OCW Arena.”

Veronica just motions with her thumb towards Cara and nods, never breaking eye contact.

“Why are you chalking up the cue?”

She stops, looks at the pool cue in her hand, and runs her freehand through her hair, slicking it back.

“Oh this? You really don’t know? I’ll show you!”

THWACKKKKKK!!!!!

The cue splinters when Veronica cracks it across the young woman’s head. The man rushes in, but Cara sticks her foot out and trips him, causing him to bang his head on the side of the pool table.

“COME AT ME BRUH! IMMA BRING THAT SMOKE!”

“Fuck it.”

The staff is all over this in a second, as Strader bar fights usually end up being twice the insurance deductible. Meghan smacks the table from across the room as Cara and Veronica get pulled off the young couple.

“What did ya do to make that happen?”

“I told them to find a place to slip ‘mamabear’ and blame our daddy for something.”

“Well, it worked. They just got their first taste of working together.”

“Still seems like something daddy would do to us. We sure about going this route?”

“I refuse to feel bad about bringing my girls together. It’s amazing having a sister, and they have two and a brother.”

“And god knows how many kids Dustin has.”

“Honestly, I don’t actually know. A few of his kids aren’t even his kids, but it doesn't change how he feels about them.”

“Let’s continue this somewhere else before we get noticed.”

But it was too late. Cara notices and smirks at herself.

“Bruhs.”

Meghan Strader was hardly ever a ball of nerves, but she also never faced something like this. She looks at the set of Harley Davidson Sportster keys in her palm. It was a gift to her baby sister and her way of asking her to join her in the ring as the Cowgirls From Hell, a nod to their dad and uncles with the Cowboys From Hell.

Meghan and Tamika had only known each other a few years now because if you are a spawn of Scott Nash Strader, it can’t be a normal same dad, different mom situation. It has to be secret siblings, but one thing that Meghan and Tamika had shared in common is they both wanted sisters. Tamika has her twin, John, and while they had a special bond, John was a man’s man.

When their mom finally moved them back home to Canada, Meghan and Tamika bonded damn near instantly over a love of motorcycles and 80s slashers. But other than that, they were different from one another in so many ways. Meghan is brash, while Tamika is more like silk. Strong and independent in their own ways, but it was like how Yin and Yang belong together.

Tamika didn’t hesitate either to say yes. It would be a year before they beat out Farm & Harm and Hell or Highwater for their first set of tag team gold. They held onto them for 287 days before Bound by Blood took them. Not even a few months later, the Cowgirls stormed into BWF and took their second tag team titles with force.

The sisters became ride or die, and have been by one another’s side no matter what. Besides their children, no one means more to Meghan and Tamika than Tamika and Meghan.

Meghan wanted that for her babes (as she refers to her five kids ranging from 4 years old going on 24). There were some obstacles. Cara and Veronica didn’t start on the best of terms which could fill some hopeful psychologists dissertation. How would she bring them together like she was with her own siblings? Create common ground or at least find out what that common ground could be.

She knows she is close. The way Veronica and Cara bounced off each other’s wit and attacked the couple Tamika found to instigate the fight was a good sign. It was unconditional love forming. A sisterhood. Meghan was taking advantage of Veronica’s time in Miracle Galaxy Pro working in a faction with others. Veronica knows teamwork can actually work, and she knows the history of when siblings team up in their family.

First, Meghan needed to see where Cara was with everything, leading us to Hannah Strader’s home, the grandmother of the family, and great grandmother to Veronica and Cara. Cara was close with her Double G (Cara has names for everyone) and had introduced her to edibles for her crippling arthritis.

“Ok, here we go.”

Meghan knocks as she enters the smaller ranch style home. When Meghan’s dad bought the land initially, he built a house for his mom. Then his house, which the family dubbed the Whitehouse as it was a massive two-storey home that was white (what did you think it was gonna be?) and Meghan built her full size working ranch. People hate the Strader family, but the reason why is simple: people hate how close they are. Not Alabama close, but they will always have each other’s backs. Hannah sees her first born granddaughter and smiles widely.

“Oh, my Love! I still can’t believe you are here with us!” Like the sweet southern grandmother she is, she kisses both of Meghan’s cheeks and holds her by the waist, admiring her granddaughter. “Come sit. Your Mini-Me is making her special tea.”

“Cara is here? Oh good! Yes, let’s sit down, Gran. I can’t believe you are pro-weed now.”

“Oh yes, Love. Your sweet southern grandmother is a hippie now. Peace and love!”

Meghan grins, seeing this relaxed, pain-free lady in front of her. Arthritis had been crippling her for years and Cara brought her relief. Cara had become popular in the wrestling industry with her wide range of edibles, as it was a new age and wrestlers were avoiding pills, unlike Meghan and Tamika, who had been on their own share of class two narcotics.

“Peace and love, Gran. I like that. Hey babe!”

Cara smiles widely, seeing her “mamabear” and hugs her tightly.

“Mamabear! I’mma making some of my tea for G-Squared. You want a cup? It’s so good you’ll be calling everyone bruh!”

Meghan nods.

“Why not? Just three generations of strong and proud Strader women getting lit on tea in a southern belle’s living room.”

“That’s the spirit! Where is your sister?”

“At the office. Veronica is helping her with something.”

“Next time you tell her I expect her to be here, too.”

Strader Inc. HQ
Houston, Texas
April 2nd 2024

“Think Cara likes her new bike?”

“The Softail? Oh yeah, she’s had a thing for them since she saw Terminator 2. Cara is easy to please. You could’ve gotten her a Knight Rider big wheel and she would be just as excited.”

Tamika looks impressed sitting behind her desk, going through some files while she watches Veronica search through the filing cabinet.

“How do you know what a Knight Rider Big Wheel is?”

“Found it in storage and this handy thing called Google.”

“Google, eh? Whatever happened to that Jeeves fellow? Someone finally asked him too many questions, and he retired?”

“Sure, we can go with that. I am not seeing the file anywhere, Auntie. Why don’t you upgrade to digital storage?”

“Honestly? I like physical documents in my hand. There are digitals in the archives, but up here, just like my Lady Garden, au naturale.”

Veronica shakes her head.

“You are so weird. No one wants to hear about your 70s obsession.”

“How about you?”

“I love you, but I am not talking about my grooming habits with you.”

“No, your bike, you smart ass.”

Veronica stops and looks at her aunt, head cocked to the right.

“You can see how I got there, though. Yeah, I love it. Quite the coincidence both me and Cara got Harley’s after pitching us the Cowgirls From Hell. Then we get into a bar fight a little later.”

“Oh no... Bar fight? What ever happened?”

Veronica returns her focus back to the cabinet files while answering her.

“Oh, don’t do that, Auntie Meeks. Mom is a much better liar than you are and Cara saw you two sneaking out of the Tail last night.”

Tamika laughs and shrugs it off.

“Look, both me and your mom see in you and Cara what we saw in ourselves. Together we think you can surpass what we accomplished in our careers. We are trying to get you two to bond.”

“I threw her off a roof. An arena roof. That’s not something people can back from. Look, I love her. I really, truly, deeply and honestly do. I let her look after my baby girl. But a tag team? I just don’t know.”

“Listen… I have had the pleasure of being a singles champion with you in OCW at the same time. I have had the pleasure of having Cara in the Cowgirl corner. You both have similar careers in matches, won matches and even have two singles titles in your first years in the ring. Honestly, sometimes it reminds me of daddy and Uncle Payton. You two have a gift and together you would be unstoppable. I know it isn’t happening overnight, but it has to start somewhere and somehow.”

Veronica pulls the file she was looking for out of the Duotang and walks over, handing it to Tamika. Veronica sits down across from her and sighs.

“Ok, let’s say both Cara and I agree to do this. Team up. Take on the impossible mantle of the Cowgirls From Hell. And we fail. What then?”

“Kiddo, you think your mom and I kicked ass right out of the gate? We had a rough first year.”

“Oh, great selling point.”

“Shush, you. What I am saying is, there are going to be good and bad times. Maybe more bad times to start, but the point of any great tag team is to have your partner in every sitchiation.”

“Did you say sitchiation?”

Tamika just puts her index finger to her lips and continues on her extended pitch.

“Every team needs to start somewhere, Ronnie. Plus, I’m going to be right by your side as the Cowgirls manager. It’ll not only help with fans accepting you two baddies as the Cowgirls, but I’ll be there to help guide you both. I get the hesitation, but you two need to do something and find your way to one another.”

“Alright. Fine.”

Tamika’s ears perk up when she gets excited and they are perking up like no perking up before.

“You’ll do it?!”

Veronica nods slowly.

“If Cara says yes, I’ll say yes.”

A little while later…

Meghan walks into Tamika’s office through the secret passage that runs from the Strader Estate to the 40 storey tower in downtown Houston. Tamika paid a pretty penny and greased a lot of hands on city council to have it built, but it was paying off now that Meghan could come to the office without being seen as she comes or goes. Tamika hits a red button under her desk and the doors to her office lock up tighter than a Nun at a convent. Meghan looks around the office and Tamika has decorated the office similar to how their dad did with a large mahogany desk, cherry leather high-back chair, and a small old time looking bar by the big bay window that overlooks the Houston skyline.

“Scott’s desk and chair?”

“I always liked his decor. I needed to make this space my own. I never expected to be the CEO of the family company.”

“How did you beat Kris out of the company?”

“It was actually Cara’s idea. When he took it public to take it over, we used it against him and now your daughters, our brother and myself all bought enough controlling shares and we made me Chief Executive Officer. The look on his face was priceless.”

“I bet. Wish I could’ve seen it. You like running the company, though?”

“Yeah, I really do. We launched a media division last year that is doing well. Not to mention our efforts in finding clean renewable energy. The music division is booming right now.”

Meghan strolls over to the minibar and grabs two whiskey glasses. She pours three fingers for herself as well as Tamika, but puts in two ice cubes in her sister’s glass. Meghan sets the drink down in front of Tamika as she takes a seat across from her.

“That’s great. I don’t have any plans to resume my duties. The company is all yours.”

Their glasses clink together as the “cheers.”

“I got Cara to agree over a cup of weed tea with Gran.”

“Yeah? Awesome. Ronnie said she would if Cara agreed to teaming up. Which is good, because Veronica signed the contract.”

“So did Cara. They are gonna be so good, Meeks.”

Tamika nods as she leans back in her chair, placing her snakeskin boots up on the desk.  

“I also signed my manager’s contract. They don’t pay a lot to start, but the bonuses are pretty good. It won’t be long before the Cowgirls are running the tag division.”

“You are getting excited. That’s awesome. They are gonna need you in this experiment. I’ll be here in Houston or out in North Carolina with my husband, but I’ll be watching and making notes. They are going to surpass us in every way.”

Tamika takes a sniff of her whiskey before taking a sip. The barrel cask smell of the Rye was her second favourite part of drinking it.

“They are up against a team that has loads of experience, the European Fiery Nation.”

Meghan’s brow rises and pulls out a soft pack of Marlboro Reds. She taps the butt end of the cigarette on the desk, and Tamika pulls an ashtray out of her desk drawer.

“That sounds familiar.”

“Konrad Raab is the team leader, but they have… hold on…” Tamika pulls out her iPhone 15 Pro in her signature green, opening up her notes. “Ahh, there we go: Dakon Theron and Ludvig Eriksson. Konnie-boy is the leader. They are his lackeys. But you and I know, just because they are lackey’s doesn’t make them- - -”

“- - - any less dangerous.”

Tamika points her glass of whiskey at Meghan and lifts it slightly as if to say, “bingo was his name-o.”

“I’ll gather some intel on them and get it to the girls. But they’re gonna need to learn how to do that on their own. Shouldn’t be a problem for either, though.”

“Ronnie is just like you and me with researching opponents, and Cara, she might be the smartest of us all.”

“The whole dumbass stoner act. Well, she’s definitely a stoner, but the way she uses it to get her opponents to underestimate is just so boopity boppity.” Tamika does her horrible Italian imitation that she ripped off from Family Guy with her index and middle finger pressed to her thumb. “Work is done for the day. Veronica was a great help to get documents together for me. Saved me an afternoon. Let’s go have dinner with your wee ones.”

“Best idea I have heard all day. They are missing you like crazy. I am surprised they even remembered me.” Meghan smiles to reaffirm it wasn’t a shot or anything like it. “I can’t thank you enough for looking after them for me. Dusty was too much of a mess to raise them without me.”

“I’m just glad they have their mama back. Alright, let’s get out of here.”

The sisters raise their glasses of whiskey to one another before finishing them off.

“To a new era.”

“Shhh… do you hear that?”

They share the family's sneer and laugh.

Veronica’s Ranch (the barn)
Strader-Estate
April 2nd, 2024

“Such a gorgeous bike.”

“She sure is purrty, bruh.”

Veronica looks up to see Cara in her favourite cyan blue LuluLemon yoga pants, a Tactilizing One Larry Tact black t-shirt she has tied up at the side showing off abs in her midriff. Her wavy, almost black hair is hidden under a matching solid cyan blue bandana. Veronica was in an old pair of jeans that were grease stained and one of her husband’s hoodies. Her dirty blonde hair is done up in a bun, but a few strands hang in her face.

“Yeah, it is a beautiful chopper. I am sure Uncz helped mom pick it out. Your Softail is gorgeous too. Auntie Tee has good taste.”

“Fo’real. So, I guess we work for Supreme Championship Wrestling now.”

“Yep, as the Cowgirls From Hell. I’ll be honest with ya, Carebear… it’s a really heavy thing mom and Auntie Tee put on us.”

“Bruh, you ain’t wrong but ya know…” Cara grabs a 20L bucket, flips it over to sit down. She pulls a spliff out from her bra, and Veronica hands her a Zippo her husband gave her. “Thanks bruh. (Deep inhale) I have been like, letting this egg fry in the frying pan that is my brain, and ya know… I think they are onto something.”

Veronica puts down her ratchet and grabs the rag off the Panhead’s seat, wiping her hands as she takes the spliff from Cara and takes a drag herself.

“(Speaking through her toke) You think you and me can make this work? Take the Cowgirl name to another level?”

“I’mma be straight with you, Ronnisaurus. We are the best in this family. Gramps, mamabear, Auntie Teebag, they are all were amazing in their times, but we are freakin’ awesome. You been making a name for yourself, I’mma be making a name for myself… together we could rock the industry, yo.”

Veronica takes another drag and hands the spliff back to Cara. Veronica stands up from her own bucket and walks over to the open barn doors and looks up at the star filled night sky.

“I got to ask, Carebear… are we good here? I mean, our history… I threw you off the OCW Arena.” It doesn’t happen often, but tears form in her eyes as she looks back at the sky.

“Ya, you tried to teach me how to fly, bruh. But that wasn’t you, ya know? I’mma putting all that behind us, and we can focus on bringing glory onto the team me and Vee grew up cheering.”

Cara stands up and embraces Veronica from behind. Veronica grabs Cara’s forearm and squeezes. She turns and looks Cara in the eyes.

“Shhh… do you hear that?”

The sisters share the family sneer as they share the spliff under the moonlight.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Carebear Edibles
Houston, Texas
April 2nd, 2024

Cara Strader is a lot of things. She is promiscuous. She’s sex positive. She’s a fourth generation wrestler and was compared to the others in her family that came back or debuted, which was heavy for her. Her legendary tag team champion Aunt, now manager to both Cara and Veronica, went and won her first ever singles championship in all the years she was in the industry. Held it for One-hundred-and-twenty days. Her sister Veronica? Became OCW TransAtlantic Champion, making it the hottest title in the company with a record setting one hundred and seventy-six days run, making her the longest reigning champion of all time in OCW.

But Cara wasn’t a slouch. She came in as a Cowgirl From Hell in 2021, a year before Veronica or Victoria started wrestling competitively, and they went undefeated in trios and tag competition. Even their last match was a no contest. Cowgirls had it all but won until a debuting team was allowed to interfere, causing a No Contest. Meghan was a proud woman and just shook her head. Cowgirls exit stage right. But Cara was there for it all, learning from two women she idolized when just a kid. She still does.

Cara is a lot like her Aunt, Tamika Strader. Both are lighthearted, have a strange sense of humour, and they are loyal. It’s the default. Now, if you gave Tamika a lot of weed and made her a nymphomaniac. But it’s because of those things many people will doubt her or ignore the fact she was the Strader to bring a singles championship home since her grandfather. She also PWVs Spirit of the Fight Champion before a knee injury (that is all sorted out now). She’s no slouch.

It always circles back to two things: sex and weed. She gets shamed for both, but is loved by the industry, because all those people that have shamed have all ordered her edibles. Cara may just have missed a very lucrative career as a famous baker with her own hour on the Food Channel. Within a year, Cara was up two stores for a grand total of three. She shares her edible knowledge to the world. Rather pop six OxyContin and be irritable, thinking of your next dosage instead of eating a handful of Cola Bottle gummies that will meld the recliner to your rear end?

London, Ontario, Canada was her first location, followed by Montreal, Quebec, Canada and the newest store in Houston, Texas, USA. Cara was a savvy businesswoman, just like her mamabear. She is also twenty-three-years-old and her Auntie Teebag helped her handle the money and, of course, keeping Uncle Sam and War Criminals happy.

Like the rest of her family, Cara is a hard worker. While the family is well off, not one of them started well off outside of Lil’Scottie and were lower class in Meghan and Cara’s case. Even though Cara had inherited millions after Scott Nash Strader was killed.

Every grand kid got a seven-figure deposit when he was gone and Cara made two investments. Her edible bakeries and a laser tag franchise called Laser Quest. She spent a majority of her time as a kid. If you can’t find Cara anywhere, she’s at one of her businesses. Today, Cara was working at the edible shop, showing the staff how to work with overly seedy weed. So, in the uniform (for men, women and non-binary) are daisy dukes over top of some yoga pants, and “Carebear’s Edibles” cyan blue t-shirt, Cara stands at the blender with a pound of Jack Hare that is full of seeds.

“A’ight bruhs. Seedy weed blows. No one wants to smoke that shit. It tastes nasty and makes popping sounds that makes it taste even worse. Now, you don’t purposely buy seedy weed, but it’s great for my G-Squared’s Peanut Butter Cookies.”

“Umm, Care… who is G-Squared?”

“My Great Grandmother. My mamabear’s mamabear would be G-Unit, but she is dead.”

Cara shrugs and continues with her lesson.

“So you dump this bitch in the blender and you blitz the shit out of it. Then, you are gonna grab the sifty-majiggy, put it over the big ass bowl, and pour the blitzed danky-dank-dank and sift out all the stems and seed remnants. Just add a tablespoon of water to get that cookie batter consistency cuz the weed will dry that shit up, bruhs.”

“Thanks, boss!”

“Y’all got this. Imma start the Larry Tact shaped gummies.”

Cara pops in her ear buds and starts moving her hips to old school Britney.

“Hit me bruh one more time! UH!”

DING DING

Cara ignores the door chime as that is what the staff is for and opens the box of the custom trays to form the gelatin candy. Her little cousin, Tamika’s son Lil’Scottie, made the try with one of his many 3D printers. As Cara is whisking the gelatin into the sugar and THC infused water for the mixture, she hears a deep voice through the AirPods. She looks up at the counter and sees a tall blonde hair man, chiseled nose and cheekbones, and she immediately thinks…

“That is one ruggedly handsome bruh… he got that rizz.”

Cara saunters to the counter.

“What can we do for ya, bruh?”

The employee laughs and walks away.

“Yeah, I want to place an order for Matthew Knox edibles if possible.”

“Birdman has been discontinued, but the Larry Tact ones are much better anyway. What level of THC are you looking for?”

“What levels are there?”

“We range from ‘Oh man, I wanted Doritos, not Tostitos’ to ‘I believe I can fly’ and you can add some CBD to them as well.”

“Somewhere in between?”

“Ahh, ‘Ronnie Can’t Feel Her Face’ it is then, bruh!”

“Who’s Ronnie?”

“Oh, yeah, context. Uh, she’s my sista from another mista!”

“Wait, you are wrestlers, right? Strader family?”

Cara casually twirls a strand of hair that’s showing from under her solid cyan blue bandana, tilting her head with a small smile.

“Yeah, that’s us! We just signed with SCW.”

“Ew, SCW?”

“Naw bruh, not that one. Supreme Championship Wrestling!”

“Oh nice, might have to catch Breakdown.”

“Totes, bruh! So, how many gummies do you want?”

“Three dozen would be great. Do they come in any other shape than Larry Tact?”

“Imma have some of me and Cowgirls From Hell inspired ones in the coming weeks, but Larry is a super popular type.”

“Well, I’ll have to come back again. I’ll take the Larry Tact ones.”

“We’ll ring ya up when they be ready. Phone number?”

“Yeah, five one nine, six, seven, five, seventeen twelve.”

“Five one nine, that’s Ontario!”

“London.”

“No shit! That’s mine and Ronnie’s hometown! Well, most of us were born there!”

The man smiles and extends his hand.

“Jack Underwood.”

“Cara Strader, but people call me Carebear, bruh!”

Cara feels the excitement tingles and gets goosebumps shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Carebear. Look forward to your call.”

“Fo’shizzle!”

One of her employees, an alternative punk rocker girl, walks up beside Cara with her arms folded across her chest.

“He was cute, boss.”

“Bruh, Imma need a mop over here.”

“Ugh, gross boss, but coming right up. Peele, mop on aisle 69.”

The two laugh at their immaturity and Jack stands outside the store for a moment, looking at his phone screen that has a wallpaper of Cara with a disturbing smile.

“Step one, meet and greet is done. I’m going to love you like no one else.”

He walks away as the girls continue joking inside the store.

Veronica’s Ranch
Strader-Estate Houston, TX
April 2nd, 2024

“I don’t know how you do that, but I am the luckiest woman in the world.”

“I’d say I am the luckiest in the world.”

“You are not the luckiest woman in the world. You have too much for that.”

Veronica winks at her husband as she gets out of bed, grabbing her purple silk robe. When she turns back around, Outcast is sitting up in the dark grey sweatpants that caused the afternoon rendezvous.

“Oh, you are playing with fire.”

“(Laughs) I like to live dangerously, darlin’.”

“Speaking of playing with fire…”

Outcast grabs his pack of Parliament menthols, pulling one out, and takes a deep drag as he tosses Veronica her soft pack of Marlboro Reds. She slides onto the bed, crossing her legs, placing her free left hand on his thigh.

“You think I am crazy for teaming up with Cara as the Cowgirls From Hell?”

Outcast takes a second, and shrugs.

“I don’t think you are crazy. Well, maybe a bit, but that’s part of why I love you. I think if there is anyone that can live up to your mom and aunt’s legacies, it’s you and Cara. I know she gets a lot of shit for being herself, but that’s an advantage for you two. Like how people thought your Auntie Meeka was the weak link on the team was vital to all their title wins.”

Veronica nods in agreement.

“I always had to watch whatever Victoria and Cara wanted, considering my soul was trapped in Vee’s psyche, and so I grew up watching the Cowgirls as well. In a sense, anyway. But yeah, every time they won a set of belts, it was always Auntie Meeks with the pin. When they lost the titles, it was always mom. Defences were fifty/fifty.”

“I didn’t trust anyone enough to put the time in to have a successful team, but your family is known for tag team wrestling and seeing how much of your genetics has played into your natural abilities, I know you can do this. Plus, everyone underestimates your sister like they did your auntie, and she knows how to capitalize on that on her own. As a team? I actually fully agree with your mom and aunt on this.”

Veronica tilts her head to the right with a smile, and leans in, kissing him on the lips. She squeezes his thigh.

“Have I told you how much I love you and can’t imagine what life would be like without you?”

Outcast smirks through a drag of his smoke.

“Once or twice.”

“Cara and I leave for Cleveland in the morning. Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. Supposed to be close to nineteen-thousand and change will be there.”

“That’s a heck of a crowd and shows SCW is a place to be. Doesn’t cater to a niche audience that can only fill half an arena like some places out there. Great platform to put the band together.”

“I wish you could be there, babe.”

“I know, but I need to attend that cattle auction outside of Dallas. We need a new bull and a few heifers. And it’ll be our little Punk’s first auction.”

“Take lots of pictures for me, ok?”

He winks at her with a nod.

“Plus, with you not having the once a month shows in Japan, I can definitely make it for shows.”

“Oh, Miracle Galaxy Pro… I hope it sticks around. Losing Sayako at the last show, my chosen sisters and I have a couple choices in front of us: unite for the leader that saw something special in each one of us or fall apart. But with the time off, Sully can get healthy and we’ll get our revenge on the Gaijin Assault Army. But for now, I have two goals. Win OCW Survivor and become SCW Tag Team Champions.”

“Just need to learn how to work together. Build that trust.”

Veronica leans back against the headboard of their King Size sleigh style bed. Outcast puts the ashtray between them.

“Well, I do trust Cara. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t leave her alone with our little Punk.”

Their daughter, Christian Michelle Strader-Cain, had earned the name CM Punk (because fourth wall) and if Veronica left her with anyone, it meant she trusted them completely.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, darlin’, but it is more about her trusting you. Valerie did a lot of damage to you, Victoria and Cara.”

“I’m just grateful Vee and I could separate ourselves so she couldn’t control me or her. It scares me she’s still out there, somewhere, but I can’t let that cripple me with fear.”

“Now, but I know you. It’s not going to stop you from living. You are the strongest person I know, Veronica. Your strength got me clean. It freed my soul from Hell to come back to my girls. It found me in the other dimension when Valerie took me. It found your mom alive and healthy in the other dimension as well. Whatever you put your mind to, you are stubborn and never let go until you achieve it.”

“You know how amazing you are for my ego?”

Outcast smiles and leans in, kissing under her ear on her neck.

“You are pretty good for my ego, too. Loving an old man like you do. Could have any young guy you want.”

Veronica traces her finger along his Glasgow Smile scar and swings her leg over his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. She touches her nose to his nose in an Eskimo kiss.

“Well, lucky for you, I inherited my mom’s daddy issues.” Veronica gives her man a wink. “Age is just a number, and I will only love you more the older we both get. Now, remind me again why older men are better.”

Veronica gives him a naughty smile as the two embrace.

“Good thing you signed me up to Blue Chew.”

The Whitehouse
Strader-Estate Houston
That Evening

“Are you sure she is here?”

“Pretty sure, bruh. Her ‘67 Camaro is in the car hold and her Indian Scout is there, too.”

“Did you just call the garage a car hold?”

“Garage? I don’t speaka the French, Ron-Ron.”

“You barely ‘speaka the English’.”

“Oh, you so funny. I forgot to laugh, bruh.”

Veronica nods.

“You’d think it was you that could take the three cocks. Haven’t you before?”

Cara shakes her head and *tsk tsks* with her index finger at her sister.

“A lady doesn’t suck dick and tell. Imma classy.”

Before Veronica can respond, Tamika appears in nothing but a green robe with Mark “Cypress” Evans (a former wrestler that trained under Scott Nash Strader) in a pair of black Sacs underwear. Tamika is giggling but stops dead in her tracks when she looks down the staircase at the foyer, where her nieces look up at her with shit-eating grins plastered across their faces.

“Auntie Teebag and Mark sittin’ in a tree.”

“Sir, what are your intentions with our Auntie?”

“Probably lines up with that AC/DC song… what was it… ah right, Squealer!”

"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap?"

“How lovely to see you both. In my house. After 10PM.”

“I’m gonna grab some pants.”

Mark gives Tamika a kiss on the cheek, which she presents to him, and looks at Veronica and Cara when she starts her descent.

“So, what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?”

“Seems like we might have postponed your pleasure.”

“Ya bruh, sorry ‘bout the clitterference.”

Veronica cocks her head to the right, looking at Cara, slightly confused.

“It’s cockblocking, but for the ladies. Ya know, CLITterference.”

“Should’ve guessed. Makes sense.”

“Imma teach you lots.”

Tamika clears her throat to gain attention. Her right brow has risen as well.

“Come. I’ll make you some hot chocolate.”

“Fuck yeah, Auntie Teebag! You rock! Is Marky-Mark and his Funky Bunch gonna join us?”

“He already had to put up with your mom’s interrogation earlier, so I doubt it.”

“Mom can be feisty.”

Tamika chuckles and just nods. A few moments later, the Strader women sit out back on the deck, under the stars, cups of fresh hot chocolate Tamika made with real cocoa powder, cream and Hershey Milk Chocolate. Cara pulls out a small dropper and gives a few squirts into her hot beverage. She offers by extending the dropper towards Tamika and Veronica. They both politely shake their heads no.

“What’s up, girls? What’s got you two together this time of night?”

“Well, we were thinking of doing promotional videos kinda like my dad was doing, but without cliche imagery.”

“Ya, like Ron-Ron said, we wanna do something different and wanna use ATB Entertainment studios to film it.”

Tamika is taken aback, but nods. ATB Entertainment was one of the newer divisions in Strader Incorporated and the initials stood for Auntie TeeBag, after the nickname Cara had given her.

“I can set that up for you girls. What were you thinking?”

“We’ll need mom’s ‘78 Trans Am, an older Kenworth truck, and a cop car the size of a boat.”

“And a basset hound. If we can’t get one, one of those stoner bruhs from ‘australia’.”

Using air quotes when talking about Australia is a joke from Veronica and Tamika’s days in OCW, where the company thought the country was fake.

“Koala bear?”

“Yeah, those little bruhs are cool AF!”

Veronica chuckles, which makes Tamika smile as it meant that her nieces were putting in a full effort.

“I’ll see what we can do. Frank tells me the Strader Jet will be ready to go first thing Thursday morning to Cleveland for your debut.”

“Yours too, bruh! We need you in our corner.”

“Cara is right. It is your debut as a manager!”

“You girls got this. Your mom and I know you’ll accomplish great things and be better than we ever were.”

“Appreciate the faith in us.”

“We ain’t gonna let you and mamabear down, but most importantly, we ain’t gonna let ourselves down.”

Tamika smiles and finishes her drink. She stands up, straightening out her green silk robe, and heads inside as she says goodnight.

“Stay as long as you want, just don’t come upstairs. There's a Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch special concert just for me at the Lady Garden.”

“Ugh. Not a problem there.”

“Give’em hell and ride’em hard!”

Tamika just points back at Cara, leaving the sisters to plan for the next day.

Shhh… do you hear that?

TO BE CONCLUDED…
Atlanta, Georgia. Tuesday 2nd April. (Off-Camera)

Dakon and Ludvig once again together after a hectic Easter celebrations at their work places with Dakon's motorcycle club and Ludvig's dance, strip and casino club mostly for people who were alone at Easter. Of course, Ginny was still getting answers from her uncle who had a very different approach with things regarding Xander Valentine compared to the video he did with Kandis. Although Ginny likes it, the guys of Dakon and Ludvig weren't into the idea, especially when it comes to Konrad retiring next year or so the rumours come across that way.

They were back at the bar they were last week, but this time, it was open for everyone and they knew last time they were here, they pissed the fans off, mainly children as they weren't into the fan affair like Konrad was, well Konrad had to be with his double sport job roles he had, but they share a pint of beer for Dakon and a pint of coke for Ludvig.

Dakon Theron: “I never thought I hear the day of Konrad being interested in winning championships outside of the tag titles.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “I wonder what he meant when he said he got a reality check? That's what I got to ask him.”

Dakon Theron: “There's a lot of things we don't understand about Konrad. I wonder if he's brought Kemal to the US yet?”

Ludvig Eriksson: “I think it's still too early in the month for that to happen yet, considering the racing he has to do.”

Dakon nods due to him agreeing with everything Ludvig had said. Of course sure, Ludvig was still a young kid, a lot of people forget how young Ludvig was. They drink their drinks before Dakon raises the subject again.

Dakon Theron: “I mean don't get me wrong, we expected changes from him, but not that big of a change. Maybe he had therapy of some sorts with the way he said he got a reality check.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Or maybe he's realising that he did everything wrong as the leader of The European Fiery Nation. I find it funny how many people call us Konrad's lackies, yet the only thing we did for him was attack Enigma for him and him involving himself in one tag match.”

Dakon Theron: “That's because Konrad couldn't obviously as he was arriving from Texas that day from doing Circuit Of The America's NASCAR Xfinity Series race. Why did Xander forget about that is beyond me.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Why did Kim have to get involved in attacking us with David and Chris. Like this shit has nothing to do with her. It's pussy behaviour from David and Chris, honestly. Like you don't see Konrad saving our asses from cowardly attacks. Seriously, David and Chris are legit cowards that couldn't attack us by themselves.”

Dakon smirked as he almost forgot about the David and Chris team crew attacking him, more they were going through the events. They didn't care about the loss they had with David and Chris, it had no relevance to them, nor did they consider a proper tag team, but they do consider their opponents this week a proper tag team, but they get to them in a moment.

Dakon Theron: “I forgot they had Kim to do the work, considering they've never done anything themselves and all this, oh we're not cowards is complete bullshit. Every attack they've ever done has always been with somebody, bunch of kiss ass pricks, the pair of them.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “They are a bunch of kiss asses that go around and be friendly to everyone they've come across. Any opponent they've fought, they've kissed their ass right away. Also their friendship with Body, Heart and Soul was completely fake.”

Dakon Theron: “That's the thing, right? In no way, we were going to be friends with Enigma at any point. I mean heck, Konrad and Enigma already dislike each other and that already is more thrilling than Chris and David being friends with Body, Heart and Soul.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “And Kim it seems like now, despite Konrad's respect and liking to her. Makes me sick honestly that these dudes want to be friends with everyone. I thought this was a wrestling business, not a being friends with every opponent I've fought business.”

Dakon nods as he and Ludvig had massive rivalries and at times, they still weren't friends off camera, especially in Atlanta Wrestling Alliance where they are enemies when it comes to capturing solos titles over there, while still being a tag team and won tag titles multiple times over there, but they were solely a team exclusive in SCW because they wanted to be.

Dakon Theron: “I agree, it is a wrestling business, not kissing ass business like David and Chris seem to be good at doing. We're good at pissing people off and we're the only team out there that's being fucking different. Imagine we'd become every other tag team being boring and generic and somehow win matches.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “I can't even tell the teams apart anymore because everyone is so the fucking same, apart from different names and faces. All of the teams have lost personalities and who they are. Just generic wrestlers wanting to win titles and not just tag titles either.”

Dakon Theron: “Because they are so full of themselves that they have to attach their own individual success to act superior to other wrestlers. We don't need to do that shit, we're happy as we are as an exclusive tag team, but we're Konrad's lackies somehow that do all the work for him when we've done barely anything for him.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Apart from one fucking thing that Konrad couldn't do that week. That's it and it'll be the only time we'll do Konrad favours is if he can't.”

Nodding their heads in agreement with what they've done and said so far as they drink to what they've agreed on with a ton of people coming in the bar, watching Ice Hockey game, something both Dakon and Ludvig were interested in, the only thing they had in common since Ice Hockey was big in their countries.

Dakon Theron: “At least something decent on TV tonight.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “For sure. Anyway, what you think about these Cowgirls From Hell?”

Dakon Theron: “For one thing, they better be another bunch of assholes like us because we could need more teams like them around. Already, they seem to have more personalities than the other teams do. That's sad and pathetic honestly that they have more of an identity than even Body, Heart and Soul do.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Do you think they'll embrace the world of hardcore tag wrestling like us?”

Dakon Theron: “I think they will with the name cowgirls from hell. Of course they will embrace our world of hardcore tag wrestling, seeing every other team is against that shit because they want regular tag matches consistently. I think we'll have no worries at all of them being brutal and vicious against us.”

Ludvig had thoughts about the team, because of the personality that Dakon had going for him. He drank coke and only realises this as they were sharing a drink of beer and coke, they were down to their last drops of it.

Ludvig Eriksson: “What if these cowgirls from hell conflict with your Blade Cycle Club business, especially with Trackhouse Racing coming into your club soon?”

Dakon Theron: “I don't think they know anything about my motorcycle club since I refuse to really talk about it in front of a wrestling audience like you avoid talking about your dance, strip and casino business. But if they somehow find out, I'll have no issues taking care of it. We'll beat their asses regardless of little knowledge we know of them, but they are another typical tag team that will be saying we're Konrad's lackies like everyone else has.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “All because we refuse to be solos wrestlers, all because they refuse to see everything we've done has been without him. Even the attacks we've received and taken have been without Konrad.”

Dakon Theron: “These teams are stupid. Well, looks like the discussions are done here, let's go and talk about these silly girls who act like they can raise hell.”

Ludvig smirked as he knew it was sounding too similar to the other tag teams they've fought around them. They finished their drop of drinks before they left the bar to head back to their home and if they weren't taking care of their businesses, they been busy decorating Kemal's bedroom and recently brought a Turkish flag to hang in his room as they know his arrival was to come this month.

-----------------------------------

You girls want to raise hell, you got it youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

Dakon Theron: “Hello, it seems like we finally have a team that have personality and want to stand out to all the other tag teams around us, Cowgirls from hell. Of course, we expect both Veronica and Cara Strader to raise hell or their names would be like Body, Heart and Soul, meaningless. But we already respect the pair of you because we know you're ready to raise hell on me and Ludvig here.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “I suppose you girls are going to embrace the world of hardcore wrestling against us. Be a first that a tag team would go and bend the rules and not be like every other generic teams out there of respecting the world and seeking for every win to get to earn tag title shots which is stupid since you aren't getting the tag titles by winning every single match.

Dakon Theron: “We only care about wins if the tag titles are on the line. We wrestle for fun and we are dangerous because we love to be dangerous. After all, if we weren't, Fiery Nation team would be irrelevant and meaningless like all the other teams you'll witness around you who are too scared to be different. Too scared to break the damn rules.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Too scared to do anything that isn't going for the win and seeking their individual successes like the pair of you want to do is sad and pathetic. We hate that teams are too afraid to be an tag team exclusive like us. We refuse to do solos matches because we don't need world, US, TV, Underground and Adrenaline shitty titles to be satisfied and to be the best.”

Dakon Theron: “Because nobody is the best wrestler in the world. But we consider ourselves the best team in the world because there are no other teams out there that are focused only on the tag titles like us, making Konrad be tag champion the second we'll become tag champions since he wasn't able to find anyone that could do the honours.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Plus, this company as a whole needed more European representation apart from the generic United Kingdom and Irish wrestlers and that's what makes us different from every other team, apart from being the only male pairing in SCW as well. It still makes us sick that nobody from Europe apart from us and Konrad have been successful as wrestlers here from Europe outside of UK and Ireland.”

Dakon Theron: “Hardcore wrestling is the only reason that makes professional wrestling different from any other combat sport in the world. None of them you can use a chair, ladder or tables to wrack someone over the head. That's why it's also vital for us to be hardcore wrestlers to show case this to other European wrestlers that want to make it into this business like us.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “The Strader sisters got into the business just like Chris did, leeching off family members. How typical like none of you wrestlers can be arsed to put in your own work yourself. Get into the business by family members. Such garbage sports world is these days. Me and Dakon had to do everything to get into wrestling.”

Dakon Theron: “Since until now, thanks to Konrad which by the way, we're not his lackies you stupid idiots. Tell us apart from us attacking Enigma, what other favours have we done for Konrad? Zero and Konrad's only had one tag match with us. People are legit stupid just because we refuse to be solos wrestlers.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Which we are in another company, but we're wanting to be exclusive tag team because there aren't any here. We don't care for shitty solos titles in SCW that mean just as the same as it does in our own company in Atlanta.”

Dakon Theron: “You're dead wrong if you think you're going to aim to beat us down, you're wrong if you think we're not going to cause hell because me and Ludvig have no problems to do just that.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “We're going to have a new team member with us pretty soon and he'll be arriving in US this month sometime, a guy from Turkey who's impressed Konrad, a guy Konrad found while clearing up Earthquake attacks Turkey had a year ago.”

Dakon Theron: “Nobody else gave a shit about this Turkish dude, but that's for another day. The point is we're going to destroy the living shit out of you girls and it doesn't matter if you girls win, losing means jackshit to us, until we get the tag titles and we'll get them without getting wins on the board.

Ludvig Eriksson: “There's always a way to cut through to get a shot for the tag titles and then we win and become champions along with Konrad and possibly this Turkish guy when he comes in at the right time too because we're the only stable that exists in SCW.”

Dakon Theron: “That's all there's to say since we don't know shit about you girls and whatever you've done in other wrestling companies is irrelevant because this is SCW, not some community hall company you've had success because we don't give a shit about that in SCW. We're going to fuck you up and showcase that to you with a welcoming hell you'll get from me and Ludvig.”
ATB Entertainment
Strader Inc. HQ Houston, Texas
April 3rd, 2024

Harold The Assistantperson (formerly the Cameraperson, who had been the personal cameraman of the Strader family with a crippling addiction to crystal meth and street hookers, but he got off meth and now just eats OxyContins and gets high class escorts) stood outside the soundstage waiting for his boss, Tamika Strader. She was to arrive with her nieces and film a promotional video for their Supreme Championship Wrestling debut. He became Tamika’s personal assistant when she took over as Chief Executive Officer on top of her duties as Chief Operating Officer.

It most likely goes against labour laws, but Tamika gives Harold rewards by covering his escort tabs. She refused to supply his drug habit, though; she wasn’t her father in that regard. He made good money, but he still wore dark brown slacks from Target, a white-collared button-up shirt with little pineapples all over it, and rainbow suspenders.

“Hey, big spenders!”

He gives us a sheepish grin, but in reality he’s probably losing his mind because if anyone was watching him talk out loud to air. Harold can hear the rumble of multiple motorcycles.

“Been a while since we heard that sound, hasn’t it?” He looks at us again, but once again, in reality, he’s talking to thin air.

In the distance Tamika Strader leads the trio of Strader women on her 2015 Indian Scout, with Veronica behind on her left on her old (but new to her) ‘45 Panhead with Cara to the right on her new Softail. It was a cool morning, but being a Cowgirl From Hell was more than a tag team and it was up to Tamika to guide them. The Cowgirls back their bikes up, near the entrance, all have their wheels turned and kickstands down with keys in hand. They all have the bare minimum helmet, Beanie Style, but in their own signature colours.

Harold excitedly approaches them, a folder pulled out from behind his suspenders and extended toward Tamika.

“Good morning, my three favourite women in the world!”

Tamika smirks as she unzips her green leather jacket while Cara comes and stands beside her. Veronica takes her place on the opposite side. Strader women have a knack for lowering a man’s defences and do it subtly. Heads slightly tilted to the right, small grin, eyes locked on the person's eyes, and lean as if standing close. There really is much more to it that will be revealed, but this is a good starting point to go by.

This method always worked on Harold, but they weren’t doing it to manipulate him, but because the family genuinely loved the guy, and it lowered his anxiety.

“Morning, Harold. I’m guessing by the grin you have good news for me.”

“I do! I tracked down a ‘77 Trans Am already greased up like Burt Reynolds himself. And an old Kenworth. But Cara Delivingne says to stop calling her.”

“But that’s her identical hand twin, bruh!”

Veronica leans over and whispers to Tamika as Cara gives the stink eye to Harold for a few seconds.

“... she’s been binging friends…”

“Just don’t let her get a duck and a chicken, ok? (Clears throat) My apologies, Harold. What else?”

“You all will have to play yourselves.”

“I was on Ghost Fighter Boone. Auntie Tee on The Good Wife, I think. We got this!”

“You’re in a good mood… we aren’t going to a Murder Island, are we?”

Veronica feigns a sarcastic laugh.

“Never mind. Ok, we need to start like yesterday. Are we ready?”

“Oh, one last thing! We couldn’t get a basset hound. The local zoo is sending a replacement. No idea what it is, though.”

“Oh, fun! Mystery animal! Let's do this, bruhs!”

Tamika looks up in the sky and shakes her head as Cara and Veronica head inside the studio.

“What has Meghan gotten me into?”

~ START TRANSMISSION ~
Through the magic of green screens and giant fans, Veronica Strader appears driving a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am, gold and black just like the Bandit. The fans blow back her hair with the T-Roof out when she is stopped by a black-haired biker girl in the road wearing a very revealing Guns and Roses style wedding dress. Is she holding a…

“Koala bear?”

“Ma’am-bruh! Can you give me a ride? My name is Carebear!”

“Yeah, hurry up and get in. I’m Ronnie.”

Carebear gets in the car and they “drive” on and off, and we see a transport truck in the distance, and the CB Radio crackles to life in the car.

“Breaker, breaker! Hey Footlong, where are all the purty girls in Texarkana?”

“Arkansas or Texas, Teebag?”

“Either or, Footlong.”

“Negatory on that, Teebag. We got a job to do. How’s the haul?”

“Ice cold, Footlong.”

“Keep an eye open for any smokey bears. Footlong out.”

Carebear looks at Ronnie with a curious look on her face. Her Koala sucks on a eucalyptus leaf, enjoying life.

“Footlong?”

“Inside joke. So, what are you running from?”

“Arranged Marriage, bruh. Ludvig. Hates America. Wants Europe to take over.”

“Sounds like a friend of the Sheriff and his deputy round these parts. I have some jeans, boots and t-shirts in that bag back there.”

“No shit? For real? You rox my sox! Watching Jimothy for me?”

“Timothy but with a J?”

“Ya bruh, that’s what I’mma saying: Jimothy.”

Carebear accidentally kicks Veronica in the head as she gets into the backseat. Veronica rubs her head and looks into the passenger seat where Jimothy sits.

“So, how do you have Jimothy? I didn’t think they were domesticated in North America.”

“He is my support animal, a classic French Poodle.”

“That’s a Koala Bear.”

“Ya bruh, that’s what I said: French Poodle.”

“Right. Why does he look dead inside?”

Carebear flops into the front seat all changed and Jimothy snuggles into his mamabear.

“He’s seen some shit, bruh. Stuff no French Poodle should ever see.”

Ronnie catches a vehicle in her side-view mirror and looks into the rearview for a better view of the brown Sheriff’s car.

“Shit, the Sheriff Konnie Raab and his deputy Dakon are on us.”

“What’s in the big rig?”

“80,000 lbs of high quality marijuana. Pun intended.”

“Oh, baby… we gotta keep them piggies off the truck!”

“Damn right we do!”

Ronnie punches the gas and the women and their koala bear feel the car pull back and slingshot forward, front end up in the air. The cop lights fire up and the chase is on. Ronnie hits play and “Satisfaction” by the Rolling Stones comes over the speaker, but Carebear shakes her head, reaches into her bra, pulling out a cassette tape. She pops it in and we hear the infamous laugh of Mel B aka Scary Spice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“I tells ya what I want, what I really fuckin' want!”

Carebear stands up through the T-Roof and somehow has a potato cannon made with a piece of PVC pipe.

“Load me up, Jimothy!”

Jimothy shoves a bunch of eucalyptus leaves into his mouth, and produces a potato, tosses it under and over on the driver’s side and the potato slides right into the piping. Carebear takes aim and fires it.

CRACKKKKK!!!!

“BULLSEYE, BRUH!”

Ronnie looks in the rearview and sees the potato lodged into the windshield of the cop car, dead centre. She starts to laugh.

“Carebear! We need to distract them!”

“If you want my future, forget my past! If you wanna get with me, better make it fast!”

Carebear lifts her top, flashing the pursuing cops, and it works as the bacon-mobile loses control and crashes into a chestnut tree! D’OH! Carebear drops back down, high fives Ronnie and does an exploding fist bump with Jimothy.

“Nice work! We need to get off the road soon, regroup with Teebag and the weed.”

“Someone should take a tester to, ya know, make sure it’s still good.”

“Yeah, right, quality control, right?”

“‘Zactly!”

A while later Ronnie and the Carebear find themselves at a cheap motel off the Interstate leading into Louisiana. The crickets echo through the swamp on the soundstage behind the road chase one from earlier. Ronnie stretches her arms in the air with a yawn.

“We should catch some sleep, get on the road early.”

“Fo’shizzle, homes. Check on Jimothy for me?”

“Yeah, sure.”

Ronnie walks into the room, walking over to the couch that Carebear turned into a fort with the cushions, pillows and comforters for Jimothy the Koala Bear. Ronnie goes to look in and a demonic sounding chant comes out of the small stoned bear and went away for a couple sharp snorts while snoring.

“That ain’t right.”

Neither Ronnie nor Carebear remember when they fall asleep but they do, and when they wake up, they are sore, and bleeding from their temples, mouths and bruised ribs. They are on their knees, leaning back on their feet that are tied together, same with their hands and bandanas for gags. Carebear looks up and sees the man she was supposed to marry.

“Luddy…”

“Dak-Head, always a pleasure.”

The men have no idea what they have said about being gagged, but Dakon and Ludvig (obviously paid actors and not the real Dakon and Ludvig but very poor parodies of the SCW talent) smile evilly. Dakon removes the bandana, and Ronnie spits at his boots.

“Where’s the boss? I didn’t think your leash was that long.”

“Shut up. We know you’re hauling that grass into Florida. And your new friend here broke my friend’s heart. Right, Carebear?”

“Yeah, totally broken.”

“Your badussy… that good, Carebear?”

“(muffled) it’s like crack, bruh.”

Unbeknownst to Dakon and Ludvig, Jimothy the Koala Bear was in his Rambo cosplay, and ready for war. He pulls out a bow & arrow that is bigger than him. He pulls back after lighting the arrowhead on fire.

THWIPPPPPP!

“AHH DAMNIT!”

Dakon jumps up and down, holding onto the arrow. Jimothy reloads and gets Ludvig in his thigh, just missing the family jewels. Jimothy struts over to Carebear and Ronnie, cutting them loose. Ronnie fist bumps the Koala Bear.

“Good work, Jim!”

“Jimothy!”

“Right, sorry… with a J. Jimothy. Got it.”

“Tie’em up, little bruh. What are we gonna do with these two?”

“What are you supposed to do when a crime happens? Call the police.”

“(Laughing) Git’er done!”

A little while later, Sheriff Konnie Raab (again, a bad actor doing a terrible parody and not even close to the real Konrad Raab) shows up, alone, his flashlight illuminating where in the parking lot his lackeys had tried to take Ronnie and the Carebear. He steps into a trap and is hanging upside down, trying to swing up to his feet. Ronnie and Carebear appear out of the shadows, and he looks angry.

“Let me down from here now!”

“Not until you tell me how you found out about the weed?”

“I don’t care about the weed. I was coming after that one to bring back to Ludvig.”

“Well, shit.”

“You give me her and I’ll forget about the weed.”

“That’s quite an offer…”

Ronnie looks at Carebear, who smiles at her, hoping she won’t. Ronnie then looks down at Jimothy and sees flames dancing behind his glazed eyes and she steps back.

“I'd rather lose the weed than give an innocent woman to creeps like you! Besides, you aren’t even really Konnie Raab, are you?”

“He’s not?!”

“Nope, he’s actually a clone of…”

Ronnie pulls of the mask to reveal the clone of….

“Joseph Stallin!”

“He doesn’t look like Joe from Friends, bruh. You sure?”

Ronnie shakes her head, laughing.

“(Still laughing) Cut, cut! I can’t do it. This is ridiculous!”

“It’s like someone hijacked my brain to write this script.”

“Just do your thing girls, camera is rolling.”

The lights come up part way and the green screen shows its true colour, green (what, think it be blue?)Veronica sits down on the edge of the soundstage, and Cara stands behind her, Jimothy the Koala Bear sitting in her arms.

“Supreme Championship Wrestling… behind me is my sister, Cara, and I’m Veronica. We are the- - -”

“- - - Cowgirls From Hell, bruhs.”

“Some of you may know us, and unfortunately, it’s probably for something that isn’t about wrestling. I’m labelled a piece of trash because I survived the infamous OCW Purge, and that my father is Matthew The Raven Knox. And I mean, I get it, as good as he is, well, he isn’t afraid to tell us how good he is, and that just gets old.”

“I’mma known for edibles, my love of men, and hitting on Matthew Knox.”

“We have different dads, by the way. We may be a southern rooted family, but it is Texas, not Alabama or West Virginia. We should be known for undefeated streaks, setting championship records, and we brought singles titles back to the family. Our grandfather was the last Strader to hold a singles title until we came around and was our last world champion. Our mom and aunt were known for tag team wrestling, taking names and titles wherever the Cowgirls From Hell ended up.”

“The idea was presented to me and Carebear to become the next Cowgirls From Hell. Those are large snakeskin boots to fill. It’s a heavy responsibility to take on, but if there is anything that makes a Strader better, it is putting the pressure on us. I thrive on pressure. So does Carebear.”

“It’s very true. I like when a guy applies pressure right on- - -”

“- - - Cara! Not that kinda pressure. Pressure like we have to perform well every match.”

Cara nods and slips Jimothy a small branch of eucalyptus leaves. Veronica has no idea where she pulled that from and didn’t want to either.

“This match against The European Fiery Nation is the debut match of the new Cowgirls. Dakon Theron and Ludvig Eriksson. From what I can tell, they are lackeys to Konrad Raab. Now the Dakon actor we hired for this thing is nowhere near who Dakon really is. I’m not going to claim we know everything about you. What we do know is you had the dream of being SCW’s first Norwegian born wrestler, which you pulled off. Good on you. We also know you were a punching bag for your leader, and you have become his cuck, backing Raab up when he uses his safe word.”

“Don’t forget Ludvig. He’s kinda cute, bruh.”

“Right, Ludvig. The guy who might actually believe he’s God’s gift to women. But you guys don’t make sense. Trained in MMA, but decided professional wrestling was a better route. MMA pays way better than this gig. You are pro-Europe, yet you both reside in the States and have a wrestling school in Germany. Those logistics have to be a pain in the ass with permanent jet-lag. Plus, both of you obviously have your lips glued to the buttcheeks of Konrad Raab.”

“The only reason we are glad to be facing you is because you are an actual tag team. Not some random pairing, but a team that has experience, or at least that’s how you guys come off. So we look at it like we are going back to school, but by the end of the match, me and Carebear will become the teachers.”

Veronica stands up, and puts her arm around her sister's shoulder and Jimothy climbs up sitting between their heads, just munching away on his eucalyptus leaves. The sister’s share the infamous family sneer.

“There’s something I’m only going to tell you once…”

“Shhh… you hear that bruhs?”

The green screen fires up and we see the Ghost Rider horse galloping, and the Ghost Rider motorcycle riding beside it with the new CFH patch centre of the screen and also spitting fire from the skull.

“God forgives.”

“We don’t.”

~ END TRANSMISSION ~