The whys and wherefores of EMERGE
To explain its simplicity (yeah rightƒº), it is a fed that basis itself around two simple principles, and indeed two separate deadlines. Deadline one; (Friday Nights 2359 EST) you have to post an rp (2,500 word limit) which you can use any style you choose, CD, Shoot, or a mixture of both. Deadline two (Sunday Nights 2359 EST, you will send a 'shoot' to a designated inbox (Emerge) - and both rps are judged against your opponent. The difference, this second shoot doesn¡¦t see the light of day until the show is posted, and it is these shoots that form the basis of the segments on the show. Think old school WWF and you'll realise what I mean. This also means you get to think outside the box for your shoots, be wacky or simply threatening, totally up to you. I will write other segments I'll need to write for flow etc, but this show will focus primarily on the wrestling more than anything and not be as story driven as the SCW

Judging, well there will be no magical formula to go by, as I¡¦ve found over the years that things just get more and more complicated if you do that. It will simply be a case of who I believe wrote the best rp, who sold the match best and more important than anything kept me interested (not an easy thing to do lol)

Now, you can use the fed as you will. Perhaps you want to try and character before stepping up to the main roster. All good, just let me know. Maybe the thought of being EMERGE champion appeals, cool. It's all up to you. All I need to go forth with this is interest. I get the numbers, this will work. Get enough people; I'll have more titles... etc. Olek has mentioned that EMERGE characters could appear on the main show on occasion if the handler wished etc. It's pretty much a blank canvas on where we go with it

Everything will all be based on this forum, and the show will actually run every THREE weeks, so it's not too much of a burden on schedules. It will be a three show, then PPV format, again very much like NXT and their TAKEOVER events

And that, is pretty much it I think except for the opening show, which I currently have scheduled for Monday 29th of January 2018. Any cards I guess will go up on around the eighth of January so if you are putting forwards a character, make sure the application / bio is up by then

I think that¡¦s everything you need to know for now but if you have any questions, drop me a PM to the Emerge box, or ask in this thread.

Thanks

Chris