Diamond Steele vs. Religious Wright
2 RP limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, April 25, 2024 ET
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The loud and obnoxious sounds of the electric guitar can be heard playing. Then the even louder and more obnoxious sound of Brother Douglas singing his heavy metal gospel lyrics can be heard.

“SELENA FROST! FUCK YEAH!
PRAISE THE LORD! FUCK YEAH!
GONNA BEAT DIAMOND! FUCK YEAH!
BREAKDOWN! FUCK YEAH!”

It is at that moment that Religious Wright comes dancing down the aisles of the ridiculously large auditorium, flanked by his right hand man Brother Douglas, who is playing his electric guitar. Both are wearing Pittsburgh Steeler jerseys for whatever reason.

“GONNA BEAT DIAMOND! FUCK YEAH!
FOR SELENA FROST! FUCK YEAH!
GOING TO TAKE THAT FLAME! FUCK YEAH!
GONNA MAIN EVENT RISE TO GREATNESS! FUCK YEAH!”

Religious Wright jumps up onto the stage. He is followed by Brother Douglas. Wright approaches the podium and brings the microphone to his lips.

“My brothas and my sistas…CAN I GET AN AMEN?!”

“Amen!” Brother Douglas shouts excitedly.

“Now, today’s scripture reading comes from The Book of AK Chapter 4 verse 7. And the integrity of SCW was sullied with shameful whores like Diamond Steele. Alas our LAWD and savior Selena Frost does not have the time to rid Satanic Cat Worshiping from all shameful whores. Thus Her Holiness Ms. Frost has decreed that I, Religious Wright, shall slay the one known as Diamond Steele!” He bows his head. “This is the word of Selena, for the people of Selena.”

“Thanks be to Selena.” Brother Douglas states.

“Before I speak about the scripture reading today, I want to begin by announcing that I AM ENTERING THE 2024 RISE TO GREATNESS BATTLE ROYAL!”

“Uh, Pastor?”

“Yes?”

“It’s TAKING HOLD OF THE FLAME.”

“That’s what I said! Anyway, like I said, I am declaring for the 2024 Under Attack Battle Royal! And when I win, I will be honored to main event the biggest event in the history of Satanic Cat Worshiping…Retribution…against our LAWD and savior Selena Frost! CAN I GET AN AMEN?!”

“Amen!” Brother Douglas shouts excitedly.

“But first the pastor of Selena’s flock must focus his attention on a filthy whore who wishes to bring shame upon Satanic Cat Worshiping. A villainous villain known to one and all as…Neil Diamond!”

“Diamond Steele.”

“Huh?” Wright looks over at Brother Douglas confused.

“Your opponent is Diamond Steele.”

“I thought that was the chick who is lustful over Donald Trump?”

“That’s Diamond and Silk.”

“I thought that was the guy who played the bongos!”

“That’s Diamond Platnumz.”

“I thought that was that popular multi-faceted Japanese celebrity!”

“That’s Diamond Yukai.”

“I thought that was the singer who lost in the 2nd season of X-Factor.”

“That’s Diamond White.”

“Then who the hell am I thinking of?!” Wright exclaims out of frustration.

“Diamond Steele.”

“I hate it that I have to kick her ass. I mean, she is a legend. Sweet Carolina is one of my favorite all time songs!”

“That’s Neil Diamond.”

“Huh?”

“Nevermind.” Brother Douglas shakes his head.

“Anyway…Diamond may be a STEELER but I will not let her STEAL victory from me!” He pats his Pittsburgh Steelers jersey.

“Pastor, I don’t think Diamond Steele is a fan of the Steelers. I’m not even sure she’s from Pittsubrgh.”

“Nonsense. Of course she is! And I will take her down, her and all of her Super Bowl wins will be awarded TO SELENA FROST! PRAISE BE TO FROST!”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
Off Camera
San Diego, California

This was wedding week which meant that Kate Steele was going to finally get married to Dawn Lohan for the second time. Today was a day to hang out with some of her closest friends and family at the biggest attraction in all of San Diego that being the zoo. Kate wasn’t alone as she was joined together by her siblings Kelly Taylor, Jenni Taylor, Phoebe Taylor, Laura Steele, and of course her cousin Prudence Steele. Not only them but Crystal Zdunich was there with her wife Seleana along with their daughter Aurora. Kate brought along her own daughter Juliet and all of these women together had made up Kate’s entire wedding party. The Taylor girls had gone off in one direction along with the Steeles going in another. Juliet crossed her arms as she looked right into the eyes of her mother.

“I don’t know why we had to come to the stupid zoo… I think we view enough animals at Seleana’s zoo. We should have gone to Sea World. It would have been awesome to ride all of the rides and to see a show with Shamu…”

Aurora just growls as she looks into the eyes of her best friend. “Nuh uh you take that back. The zoo isn’t stupid! This is way bigger than Zdunich Zoological Gardens. One day my mom is going to buy more land and that zoo is going to rival this one. Julie let’s go to the lions exhibit. I want to see a Simba!”

With that the two girls run off with Crystal following closely behind them. Diamond just rolls her eyes before crossing her arms together. Seleana looks back at the English woman as a giggle escapes her lips.

“Kids will be kids ja?!

Diamond nods her head as she looks back at the taller blonde.

“Yeah… It figures that it would be my girl that would have the fresh mouth. Obviously she is getting that from me and it’s rubbing off on her…”

Seleana just shakes her head before shrugging her shoulders. “Don’t worry about that… It’s not your fault. Aurora and Juliet are both at the age where they are developing, and puberty tends to have them talking in a crazy way. if all we have to worry about is a bad mouth I would take that Ja?! If that’s their biggest concern at thirteen we have nothing to worry about. If they start speaking about liking somebody at school we might need to invest in a shotgun…”

Kate just giggles before she slowly sits on a bench and sighs to herself. Seleana notices this and sits beside her.

“What’s wrong Kath-Lyn?! Is everything okay, you really don’t seem to be yourself…”

“Truthfully… I don’t know what this is I am feeling but I am set to get married to Dawn this week and I feel scared. I love Dawn so much. She is everything to me. I just don’t want to get caught up where I hurt her. She is the best thing to happen to me…”

Seleana nods her head.

“Ja… So why worry? You just need to be happy and proudly be in love. At the end of the day that is all that matters…”

“I know Sel but I still feel like there are things that I need to close the chapter on. I seem to be fumbling everything as of lately. My wrestling career isn’t where it needs to be. I thought being part of the famous Steele family was one thing but finding out you are part of a big Taylor family makes it even bigger. On top of that I really do want to marry Dawn. I want to give her my complete all and ride into the sunset on the hopes of for better or for worse but stopping me from fully committing is the fact that I know there are some things that are holding me back…”

Seleana sits beside Kate as she looks into the woman’s eyes.

“Such as what Kate… What is holding you back?!”

Diamond slowly turns her attention over to Seleana.

“To be honest I love Dawn with my whole heart. She’s my everything, but I don’t want the past to ever come in the way of my life. As much as I want to fully commit myself to Lohan I am still remembering how I hurt Stoyo by basically getting rid of her for Dawn. Then on top of that I felt like I used Marcy as a rebound after Dawn and I broke up just so I wouldn’t feel alone. Stoyo really hurts because this woman all the way to California from Louisiana just to be with me. It wouldn’t be a big deal normally but the two of us made love on the very first date. I was seconds away from proposing to her but somehow Dawn caught my eye. What was only supposed to be a limo fling turned into something more… I dumped Stoyo just so I could chase my passion… I feel like such a nympho…”

Tears come out of Kate’s eyes but Seleana wraps her arm around her as she looks right into the petite woman’s eyes.

“We all make mistakes chickie… We shouldn’t dwell on them though. We need to learn from them. Married life isn’t easy but I know you will be happy especially after all of the nonsense that you went through with Teddy. You just want to find a place of belonging and as the saying goes… Hurt people end up hurting others. I am sure that Stoyo has long since forgiven you and…”

Diamond however shakes her head as she looks back at Seleana.

“It’s not that simple… I know it doesn’t bother her but she is part of the Shield Maidens. It’s getting to the point where my sister Sapphire is thinking about becoming a Shield Maiden. My band mate Emerald is considering joining to be one’s love interest. I might want to be part of the fold considering my former sister in-law is one but I won’t ever be let in because I am a messy situation. They are going to look at me and what I did to Stoyo and won’t let me in the fold. Also my track record with how I treated the Queens of Chaos certainly won’t help either…”

Seleana just takes a long deep breath as she glares deeper into Kate’s eyes.

“You know the things you want most in life are the things are the things that are the hardest to achieve. If you feel like you need to conquer your past I can arrange something. You know Haylie Jo is my daughter in-law. I can make a phone call and as far as the San Clemente charter of the maidens go…”

“No Seleana… I don’t want to be a charity case… If I get something it’s because I earned it on my own merit. I know I might appear to be one of the biggest bitches in all of wrestling but behind all of that I am a big softly. I just like to cover my true feelings with a ten foot of bullshit…”

“Ja… Crystal is the same way. You can’t wear your heart on your sleeve. If you do that you are always going to let yourself down. However I can tell you that married life is worth it. You have some hiccups along the way but as long as you stick with it you will finally feel loved. I love Christina. We have fights, we have issues but we work them out and have a happy marriage because of it. Dawn and you will make a great couple. As long as you have each other nothing will ever break you…”

“Thank you, I appreciate it. I will love Dawn with everything in my heart. I will arrange to meet with Stoyo just so we could clear the air so there’s no bad blood between us. Same way I am going to apologize to Marcia Chavez as well… I refuse to let things from my past dictate my future…”

“Well do that that… As long as you work stuff out there’s no doubt in my mind you will make a great wife… Don’t forget that you have some big matches coming up. As long as you balance your work life and your home life, things will be fine…”

Diamond smiles as she looks back at her friend.

“Thank you so much for this conversation… I really needed…”

“No problem… That is what I am here for. Why don’t we go find our kids. We still have to enjoy this day, and then look forward to your wedding coming up…”

With that Diamond and Seleana walk away as we fade out on them.
[Image: oKjPNn8.jpg]