3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, April 25, 2024 ET
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Merely a prologue... enjoi

https://allstargavintaylor.wordpress.com...in-taylor/
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]
Lexington, North Carolina and later on, Charlotte, North Carolina. Monday 29th January. (Offline)

Today, I had to be at the Kaulig Racing office as I start my third full Xfinity Series career with them since Brad Rogers Racing kicked me out because of my age which pisses me off, but at the same time, very thankful this team have always wanted me since the year after I got into NASCAR quite honestly. They were very opening as AJ always is with me, but I got to meet Josh who happens to be into the same stuff as me with cowboy films and things like that and he was taking part in the LA Clash race as well as me and Daniel. Shane was from New Zealand who won Chicago Street Course race last year, coming from Australian Supercars and Daniel who moved up to Cup Series this year from Xfinity.

But they also announced names who were going to be in Cup or Xfinity part time like Derek who was one of my friends who loved professional wrestling, loves what I do and we're also team mates in tarmac racing. Ty who's Austin's brother in the factory RCR team and a young kid named Daniel who was from trucks, something I didn't enjoy to drive while doing Bristol dirt one year.

Anyway we all were discussing the season coming up and what races we were each doing for the events coming up. All of us could choose any races we wanted to do except for All Star Race, Iowa and Indianapolis which were obviously AJ's ones to do due to experience. But we all picked our Cup races and Daniel picked his Xfinity drives. It was one big family, almost just as big as Brad Rogers Racing was.

I also met Matt and Chris who were my bosses in NASCAR this year for the first time since the photo shoots seemed really down to earth people, heck they do a ton of charity events which was another reason why I wanted to join them. I knew being with them would help me raise cause for climate change and could help me set a charity up for that kind of stuff.

What I didn't plan for was when I left the Kaulig Racing headquarters or shop they call them as they work on cars in the garages as well, there was a man who saw me come out and walked over towards me and I just assumed it was a fan as I asked a question while he was following me everywhere.

Konrad Raab: “You want anything signed or a picture with me?”

Mid thirties man: “No, but I came here to see you.”

Konrad Raab: “If it's not to get a hero card or die-cast signed or a picture with me, what do you want with me?”

He looked at my face which although I kind of covered up as I was still recovering from burns I got from the inferno match and was in the hospital bed for for days as they needed to pump the burns from my lungs and everything else. He seemed to be a business man who had paperwork with him as he reads out the paper he took out from his briefcase and showed me his badge with SCW official logo and everything.

Mid thirties man: “By the order of Supreme Championship Wrestling staff committee, I'm assigned as your therapist, Ross Barnes.”

Konrad Raab: “Nice joke, now fuck off so I can get to my hired apartment in North Carolina.”

Ross Barnes: “I'm not joking. I'm dead serious here and I'm not going anywhere without you. If you do, I and the staff will terminate your SCW contract right here. Until you signed your new contract, you're forbidden to come back.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah and I wasn't going to come back when I'm lined up to do Daytona Cup races. Leave me alone before I beat the shit out of you.”

Ross Barnes: “I can't. I must be with you at all times as your therapist and you're having these sessions and you're signing the new Supreme Championship Wrestling contract whether you like it or not. It's an order by the staff committee, I had nothing to do with it.”

I stood and shook my head as I walked to the car at that point as anything with wrestling was never to be discussed at the shop, unless it was a fan asking questions about wrestling as obviously, was going to get that. But I had to say something in terms of this deal whatever this guy was planning with me, despite how pissed off I was. I sighed before turning to him with my anger.

Konrad Raab: “Well I'm not doing any wrestling related shit here outside or inside of the Kaulig Racing shop when it has nothing to do with NASCAR. Alright fine, I'll take you to my holiday home in Charlotte, North Carolina to get this shit sorted. Get in.”

As he did and I let him do shit himself seeing I wasn't at all happy that those bastards in Supreme Championship Wrestling whoever it was that made me stuck with a therapist what it seemed like the entire time I was going to be in Supreme Championship Wrestling it seems. Pissed me the fuck off honestly and I want to go down to the next Breakdown show and find out who it was that agreed to me having him.

So I got in the car and drove back to my hired apartment. I had no idea what SCW staff committee were thinking to bring Ross to my other work place to be my therapist. Now I was forbidden to go to Breakdown unless I sign the new contract, otherwise I was fired. But more I thought about it as we sat in silence in the car while I drove to my holiday home I brought recently, more I think he could help me with my struggles with my fear of world title shot situations.

An hour later, we were in Charlotte, North Carolina and I drove off the city centre and parked the car inside of the garage. Ross got out of the car, although I wanted to lock him inside of it because of him pissing me off along with SCW staff as well. I closed the garage door and we walked through the side door and Ross saw the sign to take shoes off which he did and I did as well, putting them on the shoe rack. He places the briefcase on the coffee table and sat on the sofa as I sat opposite him as he pulls the new revised contract.

Ross Barnes: “I want you to read everything and properly read what the contract says and sign it. Don't sign it just for the sake of getting this over with. No questions or you're fired.”

Konrad Raab: “Fine and fuck you for threatening my wrestling career.”

Ross Barnes: “I can tell why SCW staff have hired me as your therapist already and I've only known you for five minutes.”

Konrad Raab: “Shut up before I fuck you up.”

Ross pulls back as he rightly should with him threatening my wrestling career like that and I was so angry about the situation. It was clear he already knew what I was like, bastard SCW staff committee told this prick all about me. Seems everything is the same about NASCAR stuff and merchandise being allowed to sell and sign from last year, but I still didn't agree with the therapist being with me at all times.

But I had to read it as he was watching every move and part of me in my head wants to beat the fuck out of Ross, but reading it, it says I would be terminated if I harmed Ross Barnes and I sighed at that, along with the abuse I give to Ross. I had to read everything top to bottom and I knew I had unfinished business with The European Fiery Nation to get them established and lead them to the tag titles, knew I had unfinished business of wrestlers I wanted to face when I come back like Enigma and I especially knew I promised to get Kemal Yilmaz in SCW and the wrestling business rapidly. So I signed it as hard as I wanted to ask questions, I couldn't.

So I signed the contract and gave it to Ross who saw me read everything top to bottom as it was more thoughts than actually me wanting to sign the damn contract, but did it for the future of European Wrestling. So Ross nodded and went into the discussions.

Ross Barnes: “Now, I can already see the signs of you being angry. I take it this is something quite clearly you've held in your entire life for you to explode. The problems started in two thousand and twenty one I take it.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, ton of bullshit. My problems with anger started my entire life actually. I wasn't able to use it. I shielded my anger from the world. I let people take a shit on me, especially my dad.”

Ross Barnes: “Please Konrad, I know they've told me you swear a lot, but this is over the top, please less of the swearing.”

Konrad Raab: “Well I can't help it when I'm so angry, especially threatening my wrestling career and especially a staff member which for some reason you won't tell me spoke about you being my therapist behind my back. I lose all forms of control that I swear non stop.”

I was seething and Ross it seemed to take an interest in everything I was saying as he had a small notepad and jotted down everything I had said. Admittedly, I had been told to stop swearing a lot and it was becoming a major problem with even wrestlers saying I swear too over the top.

Ross Barnes: “That's something I can help you with. What if instead of using swear words when you get angry, you could say fruit words like Watermelon or Cranberry? Konrad, you do swear a lot and you expressed you have an explosive anger problem. I get it, you had a bad life, but do you know what that does in a work place? It diminishes the respect people have for you.”

Konrad Raab: “Makes no difference if I didn't because people weren't respecting me when I kept my mouth shut either.”

Ross Barnes: “It's not just the swearing or the abusive behaviour. You're extremely violent as well. You're anger from talking to a SCW staff member they've told me is one of the worst cases they've ever seen. They've told me you've burned people, you've tried to hurt them and you enjoying it is a sadistic behaviour you display.”

Konrad Raab: “Well get used to it because that's how I am in the ring and that will not change. You don't get it at all why I'm the way I am. I want to fucking kill the SCW staff member for setting this up behind my back.”

I shook my head and I knew that Ross saw how bad my anger was. I know, I swore again, but that's the effect anger does to me. I was already thirsty as anger always does with me. So I got some sugar free rockstar energy drinks out of the fridge and gave one to Ross. I sat back down and we talked more.

Ross Barnes: “Do you enjoy being angry?”

Konrad Raab: “Sometimes yes.”

Ross Barnes: “So the anger you display honestly shows your anger is not only a hobby for you but also ways you can't express. I think the emotions you have is only anger and you shut away the pain you feel.”

Konrad Raab: “Congratulations on figuring me out, shall I give you a prize or something?”

I was being sarcastic honestly as I was mad about everything that was going on and I was certainly mad about secrets being hidden from me and I knew there was a lot more to talk about, so much more when it comes to my anger and Ross decides for me to take a break and to calm down.

CD to TBC in the next RP.

----------------------------------

Ah, this match is all mine to win blog. (Online)

“I go from having a tie with Enigma who gave me a brutal fight as so I did with him as well to facing two people losing their matches at Taking the Leap with Gavin and whoever the fuck is Fall St. Patrick is. Must be some obnoxious stuff that Lexy despite how much I want to fuck her at times she typically does to try and make wrestlers successful, but never do. Funny thing is with those two, I'm the only wrestler in this match that didn't lose a match which is so odd to say.

Gavin has already blown so many chances of being a title contender and I wonder why SCW kept giving him those. Sure I'm all about giving people blood and I didn't care for titles back then and just focused on beating the prostitute to pieces. But I still aim to provide violence on you and this Fall St. Patrick dude. You're slipping farther and farther down the ladder Gavin.

Sure, you won a tag match with Chris Lawler, but trying to push Xander to his boundaries was something I praised because that piece of garbage lost the sense to his violent nickname long ago, but it didn't work well for you, did it? I non-violence him and even Enigma at some points of the match and I fucking enjoyed it. I take pleasure of being violent more than being champion, although being a champion is what I want to be.

Where's the All Star Gavin the wrestler we all hoped to see? Has that all gone away too? You have done absolotely nothing in the last few months and it's pathetic if you want to go for the world title. Doing all methods to try and get yourself there, but you end up failing. Talent going to waste with you and when I came back, I changed, didn't I? I changed my whole approach to wrestling to want to win titles and I said and proven this, still maintaining making people bleed and using violence to get there.

As for you Fall St Patrick, is this a way to piss me and my team off even more by being another typical wrestler coming from Ireland and UK as if we need anymore of them to be in the business? What the fuck is this game you're trying to play here. I can't take you as seriously as I can with Gavin, despite your manager I want to kiss and fuck with because she's hot as fuck, but at the same time, I'll make you suffer by making you bleed for being an absolute joke.

However if your Autumn Valentine to wrestle this match, maybe I'll take you seriously if you get rid of the obnoxious Lexy off your back and actually not be lazy to wrestle matches yourself instead of bringing some guy or whoever this person is preaching to be Irish. I beat the cloverleaf out of you and smash you to pieces because that's how things work with me. If any of you lose, it'll be because of Enigma trying to play stupid games with the mist he does and it's getting fucking stale. I always threaten him with fireball to hit across his face and it will happen sooner than you think.

Because I know it's not over between me and you Enigma, it's clearly not. I know everyone is talking about taking part in the rumble, but I'm not interested because honestly, winning a rumble to face a world champion is cliché as fuck. I want to get to the main event of Rise To Greatness of being a world title contender without being in the useless rumble and winning a rumble to do so.

Also I got Enigma to focus on for now anyway and I don't have anything else to say to these worthless opponents who've lost their sights on everything and not really worth being around because I don't know anything about St Patrick, other than the alliance with Lexy and I don't know what Gavin's doing of him being stagnant of just wrestling to exist.

I'm the only one advancing through this match and winning with all the violence and spilt blood in the world with providing Enigma some burns of the fireball to his face along the way. You two are fucked and you both will be fucked for me to win, yes win the match because you heard me damn right I want to win by brutality and force.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.