Selena Frost vs. Polly Pingotti
2 RP limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, May 2, 2024 (Deadline will return to Wednesday next week)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and not to be confused as complete or accurate representation of any beliefs, religions, etc. Please refer to research/articles by experts for that.

Villain of the Year

”Water, Water Everywhere!”

New York Aquarium
Brooklyn, New York
April 27th, 2024
1:12pm

Selena let the long sigh come out of her as she stood just inside of the main entrance of the New York Aquarium, her eyes taking in the dark outside, her ears drowning out the noise of the small crowd that was walking past her (some walking and some running inside, actually) in favor of the storm she could just hear raging outside in Coney Island.

“Great idea…” she whispered under her breath, quietly cursing herself for being here – her own idea.

The storm had have been threatening to fall the entire ride here, Selena taking delight in the dark, gray clouds – actually a beautiful thing to see – as she drove the hour to Coney Island from New York City. The sound of lightning falling, the thunder that is, filled her ears as she watched another couple rush into the aquarium entrance, as if a simple thing like rainwater was going to burn them like acid. Still, brought a sad smile to the Snow Queen’s face when she saw the gentleman holding his coat over his date, the shorter woman clearly appreciative as she checked herself to see if she was dry before thanking him and walking past Selena, paying the world champion no mind as she guided her date further into the large building.

She had been standing here for almost forty-five minutes… simply waiting as she leaned against the wall at the side, checking her phone every 2-3 minutes for any update or text from her date. Thinking about it, she did so again… nothing. Again, her thumb hovered over the ‘unlock’ portion of her screen, the one that would recognize her thumbprint (usually… it was stupid sometimes and refused to on occasion), contemplating the need to do so and text the woman to see what was keeping her or if she was even going to show up or whatever. Any kind of update.

But she didn’t… THAT was the fault of her date. Selena had picked this location but it had been the shorter woman that had suggested that neither woman text each other the day of the date other than when they were heading down their own ‘hour-long travel’ here. She had even suggested them not bringing their cellphones but the platinum-blonde had shut down that idea faster than one could blink. She was not travelling into Brooklyn without her GPS anymore than when she travelled through NYC and Manhattan without it. Traffic was murder in both places and it was easier to have an advisor to direct her in such matters.

Another flash of lighting came just outside, Selena spotting the spurt of light that followed the bang, causing another sigh to escape her. Perhaps it was time to call it…

She’s only 30 minutes late… her mind tried, causing the world champion to shrug her shoulders and roll her back against the flat wall. Entering the aquarium before the rain had begun to fall, she was perfectly dry, not one hair out of place as it flowed fully down her and against her back. She had chosen a black skirt with a dark-green button-up blouse, her purse hanging over her shoulder, the question still persisting in her mind.

What if she had been stood up? It wasn’t like it was groundless… She hadn’t spoken to her wife since before Breakdown and… she felt her jaw clench. How fucking dare Alex… the growl had been unintentional, and yet, had still escaped her. The old man had messed up and he knew it! That’s all her direct approach on Breakdown had been!

The world champion was supposed to highlight the pay-per-view! That was the rule! You save the best for last! That was the goal! That’s what being ‘the best in SCW’ deserved! And she had worked her ass off to be the world champion and to stay the world champion! Hell, Phillips had declared this match ‘the main event of the evening’, which had only further infuriated the Snow Queen when she had heard it in gorilla. Not because it was his fault, but because it SHOULD have been. That’s all her talk had been intended to be. Making him aware of his mistake and instilling a new ‘standard’ and getting some assurance that such a thing would not happen again.

She was the world champion. Her challenger was getting the chance of their career, regardless if they were ‘ready’ or not or what their ‘status’ in SCW was. Even ‘The One’, who was good, Selena could admit that, despite not being cut-out for the main-event picture like Selena had called, had still deserved the main-event match, at least to say she had ‘been there’ and ‘tasted it’. Now? She couldn’t even say that. And why?

Because “the rivalry warranted it”…

Again, Selena growled under her breath. The rivalry between Bree Lancaster and Psycho-Simon had been ‘big enough’ because Simon was running around screaming ‘I’ll save you! I’m your savior’ like some repackaged Religious Wright. THAT was more deserving of the main-event the world fucking championship match?!

Oh, but Alex hadn’t stopped there! He could have been a man and admitted to the error in judgment. Certainly wouldn’t have been the first one he made this year, let alone in his life. But noooooo… her mind hissed. He went low!

The SCW icon had chosen, rather than take the constructive feedback, to bring the Snow Queen’s wife into the conversation! The man had tried to make Selena out to be the villain here by instigating that she cared more about the world title and being the world champion than her own partner. It had taken everything Selena had, in that moment, not to break and just slap the disrespectful shit in his wrinkled face! As if CHBK had ANY right to lecture her on such matters like family! How were HIS kids doing?! Alex Jr. and…gods… Lexy Chapel. The wrestling failure and the biggest failure of a manager in SCW today! she almost laughed at that. Still, the line had stung and she had forced herself to maintain her composure rather than lash out and give the man the beating he deserved. Last thing she needed was to give Alex any reason to suspend her like he had Kandis – stupid brat.. Even so, the idea of ‘taking’ the last bit of airtime from Deanna’s United States Championship match. Did she feel guilty? A little, but it had to be done. Hell, with Adam Brock getting hurt and the match ending on a bit of a tragic note, Alex should have been THANKING Selena for stepping up and ending the show properly, highlighting her upcoming title defense at Taking Hold of the Flame and leaving people wanting more. Of course, the icon hadn’t done that at the end of the show, oh no! Man was too arrogant to admit when he was wrong or that Selena ending Breakdown meant ratings and eyes on SCW, star power he had been sorely lacking before she returned.

A shake of her head and Selena’s focus was back on the doors from the aquarium. Still, she had said what she said about Deanna and had tried to explain it afterwards but… it hadn’t come up. Or Deanna hadn’t heard it the night of Breakdown. Either way, Selena had opted for a ‘bigger’ date with her wife today, coming here to Brooklyn as a way to ‘make up for it’ and, if the opportunity arose afterwards, talk about her logic.

But what if Deanna had already heard? What if that was the reason she wasn’t here yet? What if that was the reason Selena was alone in Brooklyn?

One more glance at the doors, one more check on her phone for any message, and one more sad sigh, and Selena shook her head. She’d been stood up. That’s what had happened. Strangely, she didn’t feel mad about it. She was still mad at CHBK for his unwarranted question/stab at her private life, but Deanna… she just didn’t understand things...

With a turn, Selena gazed into the large expanse that was the oldest aquarium in the United States, taking in the conversation hall she had been waiting just inside of the park entrance from the parking lot. She still had about three and a half hours before the park closed, and the idea of simply walking back to the parking lot and driving back to NYC and the Eyrie Tower didn’t really appeal to her. She was too irritated to really focus on Polly and the upcoming Breakdown. Not that THAT had her particularly worried. Again, Deanna’s ‘past foes’ kind of thing. People were already drawing the connection – the whole ‘if Polly couldn’t EVER beat Deanna, then against Selena…’ and then drawing the same conclusion that Polly would inevitably make in her promo, segwaying it into the typical ‘being underestimated’ nonsense.

It was a ‘paint-by-numbers’ approach, Selena could see it plain as day. And while it made Polly motivated and ambitious, of course (certainly going a long way to her THOTF promises), the world champion had seen it enough times in her career – hell, had just gone through it with Kristen Scott - to not be fully worried about it just yet. And even if she was worried about losing momentum for the pay-per-view, her mind was too rattled right now to really focus.

Maybe a quiet walk through this aquarium would do me some good… she thought. Give me some ideas for a promo for Breakdown… she began to walk further into the conservation area, her thought already beginning to work out some idea for the upcoming wrestling show-

“Chica!”

She almost didn’t turn around at the sound, simply because it wasn’t her name. That had been her initial thought until her brain, battling through the fog of thoughts that thinking about SCW and Polly had brought up, caught up, mentally yelling: That’s you, stupid!

Turning around quickly, Selena spotted the woman having burst through the front doors. She hadn’t even stopped moving, the shorter woman rushing over to where the platinum-blonde stood.

“Dea…” she caught herself quickly, her instincts being the only thing catching and correcting her mistake. “Evelyn!” she tried, using the alter-ego name her wife had created, like Deanna had just used Selena’s.

Seemingly relieved, the redhead finished her trek, getting to Selena in seconds. “I’m…” she panted a little. “So sorry… I…”

“You’re drenched!” Selena remarked, unable to hide the concern in her voice. True to her words, the redhead’s hair was soaked, as was the light-brown coat she was wearing. “Gods…” Selena whispered before grabbing hold of Deanna’s hand, wet and cold to the touch. “Come on.” She whispered, refusing to let Deanna sway her. Firmly, she guided the redhead through the conservation area and just outside for a brief trek to the ‘Sea Change’ area, where the washrooms were. “In.” she ordered, switching herself around to push Deanna into the women’s bathroom.

“I’m fine…” Deanna tried, but was ignored as, upon entry, Selena’s eyes scanned the entire bathroom quickly, her eyes settling on the dispensers hanging on the wall. Continuing her ‘guiding skills’, she put Deanna right beside the paper-towel dispenser. “Stay.” She ordered before flicking a finger at the woman’s coat. “Coat off.”

“Se-“ it was Deanna’s turn to catch herself. “Chica…” she corrected, her voice holding no less of the whine as it held during the near-flub. “I said I’m fine.”

“I could always wrestle it off you.” Selena warned, a devilish grin appearing before her features. “But that might lead to us getting banned from here. Up to you, but either way, that coat is coming off.”

The redhead gave a rather loud sigh before, eventually shrugging out of her coat, revealing the dark-blue dress she wore underneath it. The clothing was completely dry thanks to the coat, which Deanna handed over to Selena. Taking it, the taller woman knocked on the nearest bathroom stall.

“Anyone in there?” she asked, giving only a split second of silence before shrugging the coat over the closed door, fanning it out as much as possible to allow it the chance to dry a little. That taken care of, she returned her attention towards the redhead, moving around the standing Deanna and swiping her hand over the automatic sensor again and again, swiping as many paper towels as she could. Content when she had several in her hand, Selena placed them on the counter before taking a few and moving back to Deanna, immediately using them to wipe at the woman’s face - adorable face, she mentally noted.

“Geez…” Deanna huffed. “A bit much, don’t you think?”

“You won’t be saying that if you get sick.” Selena chastised, continuing to wipe and dab at Deanna’s face, throwing out the wet paper towel and grabbing a new one with each few swipes. “What happened?” She asked. “The storm really just hit about twenty minutes ago.”

“Yeah…” sighed Deanna. “I got here an hour ago.”
“An hour ago?!” Selena asked in surprise. “I’ve only been here almost 50 minutes.”

“Well…” Deanna shrugged. “When I got there, they told me the parking lot was full.” She shook her head. “So, I tried to find a place along the surf avenues, nothing. Then I tried the Boardwalk, got nothing there. Finally find a place but it’s a fifteen minute walk from here and, wouldn’t you know it, THAT’S-“

“That’s when it started raining.” The two women said at the same time, Selena picking up on Deanna’s closing line easily. “Oh, Deanna…” Selena whispered with a shake of her head, not caring about her slip over names. “I’m sorry.” She tried. “I should have advised something closer – like a five-star restaurant or something back home. Or looked at the weather or have us travel together… I don’t know something.” She gave a huff.

In response, the redhead gave a shake of her head. “I was excited when you suggested it.” She admitted. “We’ve never gone this far away for a date before – besides work, I mean.” She corrected. “But driving an hour just for a date…” she shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know… sort of romantic. Like we’re making a little extra effort.”

“I…” Selena sighed. “I felt I needed to after-“

“Nope!” Deanna caught her wife with a twist of her head and glare of her emerald eyes. “I know that look.” She warned. “You’re going to talk about work.”

“Well, I…” Selena tried. “Yeah but just for a second and-“
“Rule 1!” the shorter woman chastised. “I didn’t come here and get wet as the fish we’ll see to talk about work. I came here to go on a date with you.”

Opening her mouth to speak, Selena slowly closed it. For what it was, Deanna had a point. They had come all this way and Deanna looked like a drowned rat for today. Last thing the platinum-blonde wanted to do after all that was to ruin the day before it even started by talking about the one thing that ALWAYS lead to them arguing. Quietly, the older Frost moved around to stand behind Deanna, taking the woman’s soaked locks of red hair and squeezing a paper towel around some of them, trying to dry them gently.

“They’ll also be sharks, otters, octopi…” She started.
“Octopuses.” Deanna corrected.
“Octopi.” Selena corrected back.
“Octopuses.” Deanna repeated.
“I’m telling you, it’s ‘octopi’.” Selena replied simply.

With a groan, Deanna reached into her pockets while Selena continued to dry her hair, the redhead pulling out her cellphone. “Hey Google…” she spoke clearly. “Is it ‘octopuses’ or ‘octopi’?” There was a beep in the phone before a screen popped up on Deanna’s phone, allowing her to read it aloud. “Both octopuses and octopi are acceptable plurals for octopus…” her voice trailed off as she read the statement, yet she continued a second later. “Of the two, octopuses is the simpler and more commonly used.”

Selena couldn’t stop the spurt of laughter that came from her at the remark. “Simpler…” she laughed. “So… I’m the classy one!”
“It doesn’t say that.” Deanna remarked. “And mine is more commonly used. So I’m right AND more popular!”

“Knew that, already.” Selena stated without thinking as she continued to dry Deanna’s hair. There was no bitterness in her voice with that remark. She was actually happy that people within SCW were telling the difference between her and Deanna. And she… she needed to be what she was right now. It had to be done. Someone had to correct the mistakes involving the world title and the main-event picture. Someone had to correct the wrongs done the past year and the dive SCW had taken… if she was hated for that, so be it. If she had to be seen as ‘the worst of the Frosts’, so be it. If she had to tear apart superstars that Deanna had simply ‘just beat’ to drive the point home… so be it.

“Still…” she remarked with a slight smile. “Simpler… weird chose of words.” She shrugged. “Especially since octopi is easier to say.”

“Octopuses…” Deanna tried. “Octopi. Octopuses. Octopi.” She tried saying both with different tones, inflections and stresses on different syllables. “You’re right…” she finally remarked. “It flows better! Your tongue gets wrapped up in the Puss part, doesn’t it?”

“Precisely why I never use it, myself.” Selena teased.
“No puss in your videos?” Deanna fired back. “No wonder I’m more popular!”
Selena’s eyes went wide. “You don’t-“
“Nope.” Deanna shook her head. “But I’m the cute one.”

A sharp tug came from the back of her head, causing Deanna to gasp out in a little shock and pain as Deanna tugged her hair a little. “Hey!” Deanna remarked. “Don’t hate me because I’m right.”

Choosing not to say a word, Selena continued drying her wife’s hair for the next few minutes until she was, more or less done. Tossing all the remaining paper towels in the trash, the Snow Queen plucked Deanna’s coat off the stall door, handing it over to her wife. “I could talk about the ‘only puss I want my tongue wrapped around is yours’.” She answered simply. “But I am not Kandis.”

“Who’s Kandis?” Deanna asked, her eyes daring at Selena to keep that train of thought.
“No idea.” Selena shrugged, taking her wife’s arm apologetically. “Just…talking random shit.”

Fortunately, the apology combo of words and smile as enough and Deanna let her wife off the hook, simply taking her turn to guide the pair of them out of the bathroom. “So…” she asked. “What do you want to see first, Chica?” she offered.

“Well…” Selena thought about it. “I’ve always had a thing for sharks…”
“Really?”
“Hell no.” Selena laughed. “Let’s go see the cute little otters!”
“YES!” Deanna cried out in joy before she began to pull/tug Selena back to the conservation area! “Furry little otters!” she sang-cheered. “Furry little otters!”

Her jubilation, for a brief moment, caused the sting in Selena’s heart to return before she pushed it back down and out of the way. Damn you, Alex… she mentally growled. Sooner or later… you’re going to pay for that… she vowed darkly. You all will…
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
Season 5 / Episode 2 / Melodic Moments

[Image: U10b.gif]
Season 5 / Episode 3 / Harmonic Hearts

[Image: mTE_qO.gif]
DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and not to be confused as complete or accurate representation of any beliefs, religions, etc. Please refer to research/articles by experts for that.

Villain of the Year

”But not a drop to drink!”

New York Aquarium
Brooklyn, New York
April 27th, 2024
4:19pm

The rain had begun to let up bit by bit as the hours ticked away – the Frost wives had noticed that as they had rushed from building to building within the aquarium: how the rainfall frequency was lessening, how the raindrops splashed into the ground and puddles less, how much easier it was to stay dry when making the small trek between attractions.

For Selena, it had been a good day – no, she could admit it to herself, it had been a great day. From the word ‘go’, Deanna had taken charge, picking the direction for them to go. Like a kid at Christmas… she thought to herself, allowing a genuine smile to cross her features.

This always happened when she adopted the role of ‘Chica’ and left Selena Frost behind. After an hour, sometimes more, she could feel it. Bit by bit… the focus shifting to her and Deanna… ‘Evelyn’, it didn’t really matter to Selena the whole ‘names’ thing but she maintained it best she could due to it working with them in these moments… able to just be a woman in love - Can I still really be that? Or am I just fooling myself? she had often asked herself that during such times but she eventually, as the hours slipped by with her beloved wife, let such thoughts fade as she did her best to allow herself to be happy.

Still, even with it happening today, she had been unable to truly shake the presence of the ‘devil’, or rather, her desire to talk about work. About SCW.

Even after seeing the otters, the sharks, the octopi, the squids, and more fishes than she could possibly name swimming about, she had been unable to shake her conversation with the Canadian Heartbreak Kid from her mind. What was more alarming for her, mentally, was how Deanna hadn’t even brought it up. Hadn’t even been upset about the matter. She had just… not been interested in talking about, choosing to laugh and enjoy the day with her wife - Something YOU should be doing! her own mind chastised.

Casting her gaze up, the platinum-blonde spotted her wife a few yards ahead. The pair were surrounded by glass, walking through the ‘underwater tunnel’ of the aquarium, so built so allow visitors to see fish swimming all around and above them. The light refracted from the water and glass, casting beautiful glows on the floor and the water was a gorgeous blue. Deanna, fully dry now, continued to wave Selena over from where she stood near the glass wall. Making her way over, Selena quickly offered a smile.

“What is it?” she asked, gazing into the waters beyond the glass. “More fish?”

“Yeah, but watch this!” Deanna replied excitedly, grabbing Selena’s pale hand with both of hers. “Press it to the wall… watch! Watch! Watch!” she giddily demanded, pressing Selena’s hand against the glass. It took a moment for something to happen, but slowly, several fish – a school of silver ones – started fluttering to the flat hand on glass. For a moment, Selena merely watched as the dozen or so tiny fish seemed to try and get to her hand by going through the glass, which of course was not happening. Still, as Deanna moved Selena’s hand across the glass, the fish followed, desperately trying to be part of Selena, it would seem.

The Snow Queen barely noticed it. Yes, it was cool and funny and as Deanna made the world champion’s hand do ‘loop-de-loops’ by guiding the hand along the glass, causing the fish to follow, Selena did laugh a little; but she was too distracted to fully appreciate it.

Too distracted by the warmth of her wife’s hands on her one hand. It was like putting one’s hand under hot water from the sink to warm it up. Pleasant and soothing and Selena didn’t want it to stop.

She didn’t want any of this to stop. Deanna’s smiles, her laughter, holding Selena’s hand like this. She didn’t want any of it to stop today… or ever. And yet…

”Even over Deanna and her title defense against Adam Brock?” That damn Alex and that damn question persisted, fueling her guilt and worry over her wife’s reaction. Why hadn’t Deanna chastised her yet? Made her explain? Something! Selena wanted to explain, had wanted to all day – that’s why she had chosen such an ‘out-of-the-way’ date option. As a way to explain the situation that Alex and others seemed insistent to keep bringing up.

Why the hell did people feel the need to do that anyway?! Her mind growled at the thought. Her marriage was nobody’s business! Both Deanna and herself were doing amazing in the ring! She as the world champion, dominant and ensuring the integrity of the world title being on HER terms of title defenses and finding ‘the best’ of SCW and Deanna drawing closer and closer to a year-long reign as United States Champion. Yet, all people wanted to talk about was their marriage and how they weren’t ‘running around together’ anymore or whatever! And Alex… ever stirring the damn pot!

For a moment, Selena thought about the whole Will Smith/Chris Rock Academy awards incident – and how she wouldn’t mind slapping the taste out of CHBK’s mouth like that for his remarks. Still, that wasn’t the issue right now. Feeling her wife’s hands on her left one, her focus re-shifted back to where it belonged.

“Deanna…” she whispered, stopping her hand and turning it to grasp onto both of Deanna’s as best as she could, instantly getting the redhead’s attention. “I…”

“Oh nooooo….” Whined the redhead instantly dropping the taller woman’s hands. “I know that look.” She sighed, backing away a little to lean her back against the glass, her arms crossing her chest. “You want to talk about work, don’t you?”

“I…” Selena sighed. “You’re too good at that.”
“Nearly ten years of marriage, baby.” Deanna shrugged, her tone teasing but still heavy with dismay. “Do we have to?”

“Just…” Selena tried, lifting her hands and then dropping them. “Can we just hit ‘pause’ on Chica and Evelyn for a minute. I’ve just been bothered by things and I… I can’t stop thinking about it.”

“And I don’t want to think about it.” Deanna huffed. “I injured a man.” She shook her head. “I may have put him on the shelf for gods’ know how long.”

Immediately, Selena’s head jerked up. “You’re not blaming yourself for that, are you?” She took a step closer. “Deanna… it was a freak accident. It could happen to anyone. It happened to Chris Cannon when I faced him years ago. It just… it happens.”

Deanna merely shook her head. “I’m still responsible.” She whispered under her breath before turning her head to eye her wife. “Alright… pause.” She added with a sigh, bracing herself more so against the glass.

“Okay… pause.” Selena took a deep breath, dropping everything ‘Chica-esque’ and allowing her mind to focus on work – like only Selena Frost knew how to do. “First… get over it.”

“What?” Deanna asked in slight surprise.
“I watched your match with Adam, alright? Nobody made him go up on that turnbuckle. It’s called ‘high-risk’ for a reason. If you hadn’t stopped him, he would have possibly injured you with whatever he had planned when he picked you up, okay?”

While she didn’t agree, Deanna slowly shrugged her shoulders, Selena knowing the redhead well-enough to know that was an ‘I suppose’ shrug.

“You’re getting better and better, Deanna. You’re also a champion. People are going to want to use you to better their own status.” Selena explained, her voice a little rougher. “And you don’t have the protections in play that I do.”

“I don’t need them.” Deanna pressed. “You have your way of doing things-“
“And you have yours.” Selena nodded with a wave of her hand. “I’m not going to argue that with you. My point is that you already have dealt with people pushing and pushing and willing to do anything to get what you have. Do I have to mention Polly’s obsession with you?”

“She’s…” Deanna sighed. “She’s just trying to get better and better her career.”
“Except she can’t stop making excuses and making promises she can’t keep. She goaded you into that Last Woman Standing match. That’s what they’ll do, De. They’ll keep pushing and using any method to get what you have. But… they also better accept the risks of it. If Brock blames you, then you need to tell him that. Because he made the call to fight you on a turnbuckle. He bet on himself and lost. Plain and simple.”

A huff escaped the redhead before she cast her emerald eyes at Selena. “You were the one that wanted this pause.” She stated.

“Yeah…” Selena sighed. “I wanted to apologize for what I said.”
“What did you say?”
“With CHBK. About you.”

“Oh….that.” Deanna shrugged knowingly. “Doesn’t matter.” She answered. “You want that spot so badly, you’re the world champion. I can steal the show in any match I’m in.”

“Deanna…” Selena shook her head knowingly, taking more steps towards Deanna. “I didn’t mean to upset you with that. Alex was just fighting dirty with that remark.” Reaching her, the Snow Queen took the woman’s hands into her own. “Remember when I told you I believed you were going to be world champion one day?”

“At Tannis’ funeral?” Deanna recalled, partially teasing. “You really suck at timing some times, by the way.”
“I know.” Selena half-laughed. “But I still believe it. And when I’ve done what I need to for that title, it’ll be your turn… and then you’ll have the main-events and the things in place to have the worthy reign you deserve.”

“Longer than yours?” Again, Deanna teased that but was a little shocked when Selena didn’t look away.”
“I believe you could.” She offered. “I truly think you’ll be the one to do it.”

“I…” the redhead stammered. “That’s a lot to ask.”
“Which is why I need to do all I can for it. Why I need to bring it up. Bring in more starpower. Make it the focus in main-events. Otherwise, you’ll never get the chance… or even if you do… someone will screw you out of it. But…” she gave a sigh. “I’m still sorry that I took the last time slot from you.”

“I…” Deanna shrugged. “It’s okay. I wasn’t really thinking about it. And I… I sort of get it.” She added. “Not entirely because, well… you’ve had matches after the world title match in some pay-per-views, remember?”

Selena nodded but said nothing. Deanna didn’t quite understand how insulting it was to have the main-event stolen by Mr. Midlife-Crisis and Mrs – sorry, Ms. Hypocrite – two people the Frosts had beaten. With a shake of her head, Selena returned the smile to her wife.

“Thank you.” She said. “I just needed to get that off my chest. That I’m not trying to slow you down or take away from you or anything.”

The redhead gave a shrug. “I’ll roll with it.” She eventually said, though she was still clearly haunted by her match with Brock. “I always do.” She then looked up at Selena, her eyes pleading. “Can we ‘unpause’ now?”

Taking a deep breath, Selena nodded her head. “Unpause.”

“Great.” Deanna suddenly smiled, readopting her enthusiasm from earlier. “Did you see the fish following us?”
“I did.” Selena nodded, following her wife as the younger Frost lead the way.

It’s only a matter of time… she quietly thought to herself. Before all of SCW will need to do the same…

The Royal Letter

So… Saitama, Japan!

信じますか?

Okay, sorry for the poor attempt, but at least I’m trying. Something not a lot of people are quite understanding around here. And while I don’t really need to pay any mind to the ‘keyboard warriors’ or the hypocrites that swarm the SCW locker-rooms, I figure I might as well just address something about it.

The reason I do what I do? Is because all you whiners in the back? The people that think I’m ‘throwing a tantrum’? The people that think ‘Selena’s showing her true colors!’. Those guys? Yeah, you guys failed. You guys failed epically. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad and pathetic!

I mean, we’re supposed to be Supreme Championship Wrestling here, right? That’s the name of the company? Why we’re hired? And yet, so far, since I’ve been back, I’ve not seen ONE example of that to the utmost. Between the has-beens running their mouths about “SCW still belonging to them” and trying to save their precious ‘records’ and ‘egos’, to our Adrenaline champion whining about me taking what I earned… keep in mind, this is the same woman that gave herself her own ‘Boston Bree Party’ – complete with audience banner - when she was world champion. And she wants to chastise me for putting eyes on this world title, where they belong? For fighting for this title being in the main-event… where IT belongs?!

I’m going to make this clear, right now. If anyone is saying “This is THEIR SCW” and it’s not me? They’re lying. If anyone is saying they’re the ‘embodiment of SCW’ and it’s not me saying it? They’re lying. If anyone thinks they can do what I do at the level and longevity I’ve done it? They’re lying! And if anyone says they deserve ‘the main-event’ around here and it’s not me saying it? They. Are. Lying!

Because I’m the one that gets the eyes on this place. I’m the one carrying this company on my back and bringing the stardom while everyone drops off when they can’t hang with me. Your temporary champions? Asher Hayes? Quit as soon as he lost to me cause he knew he couldn’t hang with me. Kandis? Got herself suspended when she realized she couldn’t last long in the ring with me. The One? Back to the midcard and the empty promises that she will never keep, just like with Deanna, just like with Trios, on and on again!

So, when I say I am the definition of SCW – the definition of what it stands for and the level that it NEEDS to be... It’s because I’ve proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt!

And because I am all of that, when I hear someone mouthing off at me, talking down to me like you, Polly, well… first, I have to laugh because you think you have the right to do so. I mean… talking about failing in the United States title division like ‘The One’? About making false promises about rising to the challenge and changing things in SCW? Look no further, ladies and gentlemen, then Polly P!

Because you thought you had all the answers for the chamber, didn’t you? What happened? You thought you had all the answers for Deanna, didn’t you? What happened? You thought you had all the answers for the United States title, didn’t you? What happened? “Next time! Next time!”. Always a ‘next time’ for you, isn’t there, Polly?

Look, I like you. I do! I watched your matches and I liked what I saw. The toughness, the never-say-die attitude. Even the misplaced confidence. I like it, Polly. You’ve got some spark of potential in you and, yeah, part of me even thinks you WILL be United States Champion once Deanna moves on and becomes world champion after I’m done with things here.

But you see, that’s still not the person you are yet. ‘THIS Polly’ this and ‘THIS Polly’ that. You’re trying to make yourself out to be this ‘unstoppable force’ when, let’s face it, all you’ve got to your credit is a couple of ‘second-bests’ and a Television reign that nobody remembers. You failed to make it big here and now, you’re just like Kristen Scott. You’re on repeat! “I’m going to be United States Champion! I’m gonna be World Champion! I’m gonna beat a Frost! I’m a ‘new’ Polly!” Cause we’ve not heard that for the past, what? Six or seven months already?

The other thing I feel when you mouth off at me like you do… is angry. I get angry when someone with only THAT one accolade to their name has the audacity to judge me. To tell me I’m ‘not as good as I could be’.

Not as good as I could be, Polly? Let me ask you. Which one of us is the SCW World champion here? Which one of us is responsible for making this the main-event on Breakdown? Which one of us is bringing the spotlight to this match?

You? Cause you beat an old-timer returnee that couldn’t even get it done in his prime and Gavin Taylor? Or me?

Well, let me see, Polly. How many ‘main-events’ have you had here on Breakdown? How many on pay-per-views? How many times have you had that spotlight on you? How many times has SCW and management pointed at you and said ‘you’re closing the show because you are THE show’? How many times, Polly? Me? I’ve lost track! Hell, I don’t even keep track anymore! That’s how many main-events I’ve had. How many times I was told I was the main-event!

That’s what upsets me. Is that what you SHOULD be doing is being grateful for this. You should be grateful that I am giving you those main-event spotlights, probably for the first time in your lacklustre career! That I’m giving you the chance to sit under the ‘learning tree’ of sorts and get a taste, a REAL taste, of what it’s like at my level. At the level of the World Champion and THE main-event of SCW. You should be grateful for the opportunity to have such a lesson because that’s an advantage for you heading into Taking Hold of the Flame! Cause you want to win that, don’t you? You want to win the whole thing, change your career to an actual UPWARDS trajectory, and headline Rise to Greatness, right? You experience my level and strive to reach it? Then you’re winning the damn thing – GUARANTEED!

But no! You want to mouth off. You want to act unimpressed by me and my actions and then talk down about my marriage…

You want to bring up my private life… You want to insult me as a woman and as a wife and life-partner…

And just like with your opinion of my ‘best’, my ‘level’, my status as ‘champion’, you’re in NO position to criticize… yet you still do.

So… when my opponent is THAT entitled. THAT arrogant. THAT delusional and THAT disrespectful… that leaves me with no other option but to change things up a little bit. That leaves me to change the itinerary, the curriculum for this Breakdown’s lesson. Because I’m no longer interested in your half-promises and your wishes to prove yourself at the main-event level, Polly. No. I offered that to you, and you threw it back in my face. So, instead, I’m going to do what Deanna couldn’t seem to do the last time you fought and she knocked you out and I am going to humble you.

I am going to humble you, Polly, and make it glaringly obvious the difference of our levels. Why I am a multi-time United States Champion, a multi-time Adrenaline Champion, a multi-time Tag-Team Champion, a multi-time tournament winner, a multi-time Rise to Greatness main-event star… and a multi-time SCW World Champion and you’re… none of those things! Why, even if I’m not at your perceived version of ‘my best’, it is still more than enough to defeat you! Why you are on MY show and in MY main-event in MY company!

I am going to Japan, eat some good sushi – I know a few places – and then I’m rolling into the Saitama Super Arena with one purpose: To beat you so bad that there’s not going to be a single way you can spin it.

No ’almost had her’. No ‘she got lucky’. No ‘I nearly beat’. NONE OF THAT! You don’t deserve that delusion, Polly, because you disrespected me! You disrespected MY main event! You disrespected YOUR SCW World champion! And I’m not Deanna, I’m not going to shrug that off. No, I am going to hold you accountable! I am going to put you in your place, Polly. And I am going to beat you so bad that, just like last time – like you said - you’re not going to want to ‘get involved’ with a royale and me.

The difference? It won’t be a choice this time for you. It won’t be a decision you make. You won’t have a choice. You won’t have a say. You’ll just have regret for opening your mouth. This Thursday, Polly, you’re not ‘letting me have my moment’ like you said you did months ago.

No…no… this Thursday, I’m taking my moment from you! Whether you believe it… or not!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]