Gavin Taylor vs. Katie Steward
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 8, 2024 (BACK TO NORMAL DEADLINE)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Katie Steward | "Her Creative Silence"

Katie sits in a chair inside the office of her therapist. Gigi isn’t there for this session. Instead it’ll just be Katie and Dr. Mercer one on one. Katie felt a little nervous about this session. What kind of feelings might be dredged up? Could Dr. Mercer ends up having Katie reveal her real feelings about Gigi?

Katie makes a ridiculous face. Like what is she even thinking about right now. How does Kattie feel about Gigi? She loves her like she was her daughter. Because she is. Katie smiles, becoming a little more comfortable now with her session with Dr. Mercer. Katie decides on her game plan. Just in case she gets something she would be uncomfortable with talking about. She’ll just change the subject and turn the session into complaining about her Brats and the abandonment issues they caused.

Dr. Mercer walks into the office. She walks over to the window fixing the blinds and letting a little more sunshine into the room. She waters her bonsai tree on her desk before finally sitting down with Katie.

“Hi, Katie. I’m glad you came in today. I just wanted to talk for a little one on one. I know sometimes it's a little difficult getting the right words out in front of the person you want to hear them. Don’t worry, this session is completely free of judgment. What is said in this one on one won’t leave the room. We’re just trying to make you and Gigi a stronger team.” Dr. Mercer does a lot of hand waving illustrating her methods for Katie to understand.

Katie nods along following her instructions. It should be simple enough. Katie will just say what's on her mind. She can do that. She always has something on her mind.

“Well I think this all started last year. I was going through a lot. I kind of ran away from it all. Gigi did find me and when she figured out that I was trying to disappear from everyone. She thought I was leaving her.” Katie takes a breath. It’s actually a lot harder to get out than she thought. “I do feel terrible about it. I didn’t think she would react that way. I thought she would’ve understood why I did what I did.”

“By leaving?” Dr. Mercer questions her. Katie can feel the judgmental eyes on her.

“No.” Katie gets out. “I didn’t leave. I didn't want to hurt people I didn’t want to hurt. That’s what I do. I hurt my Brats and it was a line I didn’t want to cross again. I definitely didn’t want to hurt Gigi. Then months ago she was attacked with a chair. It felt so good being on the same page after that.”

Katie smiles a little bit. Remember she has come quite a bit from where she was from last year. That her being here in this session is because she wants things to be good with Gigi.

“Yes. I remember that. Though I was wondering who did you hurt?” Dr. Mercer sits back in her chair. With a curious look as Katie, an interesting question.

“My Brats. Death, Resurrection, Enslavement. The power of my Queensblade was strong.” Katies looks straightforward like the power of the blade still has a hold of her. It only lasts for a second before Katie shakes it off. “But that was like two lifetimes ago. I’m here now. Gigi and I need to get back to our grind and win the tag team titles.”

“That is what our goal is trying to achieve.” Dr. Mercer nods.

Katie leans back in her chair. She continues the session with Dr. Mercer for the remaining few minutes they have left.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Katie stopped at the restaurant after her session with Dr. Mercer. TJ Johnson walks over to the booth and joins her. He watches as she finishes with the chapter in “Rift in Time” book before setting it down on the table.

“TJ, do you think they’re setting me up to fail on purpose?” Katie shoots off the hard hitting question immediately before TJ and brace himself.

“I… ugh… no?” TJ is very confused and extremely nervous of saying the wrong answer. “What makes you think that they want you to fail?”

“Ms. Specter said there is a good chance that I could be a front runner for a Hollywood blockbuster debut. Directing something like that would be huge. She was also telling me how a lot of studios are cost cutting and also you’ve seen all the stories of a lot of the movies and flopping in theaters. I can’t imagine getting such a big opportunity, a chance of expressing myself and it’s all just so it's expected to not be successful. I think I was right telling her it wasn’t for me.” Katie looks at TJ waiting to know what he thinks. Hopefully confirming her own feelings.

“Oh well, that is a lot to take in. Definitely sounds like it’ll suck. The studio silencing Katie Steward’s creative freedom would be criminal. At least this way you don’t have to fight them. Most directors seem to hate that.” TJ nods agreeing with Katie about not taking up the offer.

“Good. Thanks for understanding.” Katie takes a breath feeling better about her decision about not taking up the offer. “What did you mean about the studio silencing me?”

“Nothing. A lot of directors put their movies together and then the studio usually comes in and suggests and reshoots and changes everything. You wouldn’t like that.” TJ explains it to Katie.

“Yes. That sounds like a nightmare. You can’t silence me.” Katie  stares with TJ.

“You’re not going to be silent about this, are you?” TJ questions her.

Katie laughs. “TJ you know me well enough that if there is drama involved that is where I shine my best.”
“Yes. That is true. No one can argue with that.” TJ gets up and leaves.

Katie is sitting in her booth. She takes out her phone and makes a call. “Hello, Ms. Specter, have you heard anything about the director job for the movie yet? Great. Because I have a lot of creative freedom that needs to be expressed.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Why? Why does SCW love to make me suffer? It’s a weird kink of theirs I know. Gavin Taylor? This is just more evidence of the locker room trying to silence me. That seems to be a lot of that going around. They’d love to pull it off too. It just shows how persistent they are. Still believing that it’s possible. Katie Steward can never be silenced. I am a vision. I have a vision that I will share with the world. Even though I can’t force anyone to like it. They’re just going to have to live with it. Now Gavin Taylor is sent to try and slow me down. It’s not going to be a success though. Katie Steward is finally moving forward. I’m going to win this match. I’m going to be the next big name that’s up there with the many greats. Though it’s only one female name that is added a year. You know the world isn’t that progressive. Maybe if Gavin and the rest of the SCW locker room were more understanding. They wouldn’t be a slave to whatever big bad is currently making them all look like chumps. It’s all fine though. Gavin is who he is. He’ll never change. That’s why I will beat him on Breakdown. Because I’m not some dumb blonde that’s still running around here thinking that I’m the best. I don’t think so, because I’m about to prove it. After I beat Gavin. Gigi and I will continue on our way to become Tag Team Champions and it’s going to be beautiful.” -Katie Steward
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
[CLICK HERE PLEASE]
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]