Ikiro Yoshida vs. Cassidy Carter
Ikiro Yoshida vs. Cassidy Carter

2 RP Limit for singles; 6 RP Limit for six person tag
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, November 13, 2018
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Shoot only unfortunately, Work has been killer, especially with the shifts clashing with DL and sleep being an issue. But i got something up at least for Ikiro. Wasn't even going to fuck around with FTP today.

Enjoy.

===================

Vs. Cassidy

Victory over Blake Mason was one that resonated with Ikiro Yoshida, in the eyes of the King of Karaoke he was a man that had been dodging him ever since he joined the company. Multiple times he had offered to face him and Ikiro was either plainly ignored or denied. Suffice to say there was no more denial, Yoshida held a victory over the man who was not only tipped to face his Angel soon possibly but a man who had been on one hell of a run. Blake Mason was a hot ticket right now in SCW since his road to redemption which Ikiro did not believe was real in the slightest.

So, knocking him down a peg like he did by pulling the rug out from under him and dowsing the flames he was leaving in his wake certainly put a spring in his step. Of course, Ikiro owes some of that to the Truelove Twins who prevented Chris Cannon from raining on his parade. The Truelove Twins were like a pair of beautiful guardian angels to Yoshida, Angels he was most certainly happy to call his friends. This all had been rather exciting for Ikiro because while the loss to Chris Cannon stung, beating Blake Mason was a welcomed reward all the same.

We found ourselves somewhere, where we couldn’t tell you, but the throne made of Microphones a very recognizable piece of furniture. Usually we were at the homeo f Yoshida but with the tour now in full swing, Ikiro had it shipped to each location it would seem. Speaking Ikiro Yoshida, we see him casually strut in with a smirk on his face, that confident swagger ever present. He is decked out in the black and red leather get up, shirtless underneath his vest jacket.

A spin on his heels in front of the throne and he takes a seat, crossing his legs and leaning back into it. He glares at the camera and nods before speaking in his native tongue, subtitles being offered for those unable to understand him…

[Rec.]

Yoshida: <EyeYoshi did exactly what he intended to do when he faced the great pretender Blake Mason. I wanted to send him a message because his dodging ways had come to an end. Ever since EyeYoshi had become a member of the SCW roster, he wanted to face Blake Mason. EyeYoshi thought it would be a good match, one that could benefit both of us, make us some money and raise both of our stock in the company. But Blake Mason always looked down at EyeYoshi, he never respected him, he never liked us and as time moved on the feeling was mutual.>

Yoshida: <Facing Mason-san at Breakdown, it was the culmination of a feeling EyeYoshi had for quite a while, a feeling that he felt equally to facing Chris Cannon. EyeYoshi had read what Blake had said about his Angel, what he had said about the World Champion. All lies, and they deserved to be punished and that they were. You do not speak ill of EyeYoshi’s Sienna without consequences, you do not turn your back on the Angel without consequences, and that means EyeYoshi is looking at you Josh Hudson. But the snake in the grass shall be dealt with by my Angel soon. A knee to his face will show him the error of his ways.>

EyeYoshi gently pats his own knee, referencing the Kiss of the Angel of the World Champion.

EyeYoshi: <But Tomorrow night, EyeYoshi need not worry about Josh Hudson for his concern is of course Cassidy Carter. You and EyeYoshi shall dance the dance of king and queen tomorrow night, Dear Cassidy. You are the wife of a man EyeYoshi once respected, Ace Marshall. A respect many told EyeYoshi was wasted, our time in Jamaica showed EyeYoshi a side to you both others did not. EyeYoshi always thought you and Ace had a similar respect for him. But maybe he was mistaken like many have told him. You looked at EyeYoshi as your own personal entertainment, token Japanese guy. You mocked me behind my back and too my face because I was too unversed to truly understand, but I understand now. I realize now the error of my ways and tomorrow night, EyeYoshi looks to rectify this.>

Ikiro takes a deep breath, thinking back to all the times he realized they were never his friends, at least how he perceives it after many voices whispering in his ears lately.

EyeYoshi: <You are potentially a number one contender to EyeYoshi’s Angels, SCW World Championship. You pose a threat to her and this cannot stand. I will not allow you to try and rob the world of a World Champion whose very existence brings joy to the World. A World you would sooner see burn to the ground. #EyeYoshi knows you will not take him seriously, you have yet to do just that but let it be known that you will.  Everyone shall take notice of Ikiro Yoshida, the King of Karaoke from here on out. This is a new beginning for me, one at your expense and I do not intend to squander it.>

EyeYoshi: <Your husband spoke ill of EyeYoshi recently, comparing me to a rapist with a tiny penis? This hurt EyeYoshi’s feelings and told me all I needed to know about the “friendship” that I thought we had. Because you both know all too well that EyeYoshi has not a tiny penis, but one of the largest in SCW history and he is willing to prove it to the world on Breakdown by not only defeating you inside the ring. But with SCW being in Europe, EyeYoshi will reveal it to the world as well. This is acceptable over there I believe?>

Yoshida nods to himself, Europe was always far more lenient you could say he thought. Movies always allowed frontal nudity for example. Ikiro obviously debating whether he could do that on Breakdown… Probably not a good idea, but then when has that ever stopped him before?

EyeYoshi: <The tour of Europe thus far has been very rewarding for me, I have picked up many good gifts for my friends who have been unable to come with me this time. But tomorrow night Cassidy Carter, the wife of Ace Marshall? I will get the greatest gift of all for my Angel by defeating you inside that ring and there is nothing your hubby will be able to do about it other than watch. Watch as you fail to stomp my penis multiple times as he stated. Fail in showing the world why you deserve opportunity at Sienna Swann.>

EyeYoshi pouts a little, he then stands up from the chair and strokes his chin in deep thought for a moment.

EyeYoshi: <But all is not lost for you Cassidy Carter, the wife of Ace Marshall. In defeat to EyeYoshi you will learn much about yourself, you will learn what it is like to receive the K-A-R-A-O-K-E Kick to the face. An honor you can be proud of for many have felt it become changed because of it. But that is not all, we’re in Europe, we are on a grand tour and for a woman like you that can mean only one thing. More opportunities to buy shoes to cheer yourself up. That is all the good you will have from this tour Cassidy, savor the moment of tomorrow night for you stand in the ring with the King of Karaoke, the Sensei of Swing. The Rockstar of SCW, let the show begin!>

EyeYoshi spins on his heels once again and now smiles to the camera, offering a wink causally as well. He knew tomorrow night could go a lot of ways. He was building enemies left and right while supporting his Angel, but he did not care for he was in love and it makes you do the strangest of things like kick people in the face and tomorrow night he intended to kick Cassidy Carter just as hard as anyone else who dare threatened Sienna’s title reign….

Fin.
[Image: 2viqyxx.jpg]