Champion's thanks to everyone.
I know this is a late post, but when the results came out, I went straight to Malta so I couldn't write what I wanted to write. I'm still in shock, to be honest, to be a champion in this fed especially as it's been two years of hard work to get where I am now with Konrad being a champion in SCW. I want to thank everyone who's helped me with ideas to improve on my RP's that I near enough went along with the ideas you guys and girls threw at me.

For those of you who are new here, I want to advise you to not leave SCW because if you put in the hard work as I did for two years, you'll get there. You have to commit and work at it, even if you get a ton of losses as I do, it'll be a matter of time you'll become a champion too. The break I had in the summer for a bit benefited me more than I thought because it gave me a real opportunity to gather ideas during my time with my partner and yes, I do tend to think of ideas of RPing when I'm on holiday of telling a story of in this case Konrad's growth and progress with the mental training course and I've always said that's a permanent change with him going forward and I'm sticking with it and I honestly think me deleting twitter for Konrad has helped his character more than when he had one.

I can't thank Olek and you guys enough for pushing me to my limits and for Olek to give me feedback lately to improve as this fed is one of the if not the best fed I've ever RPed at. Even if I'm a champion here for two weeks, it still means so much to be champion here and I needed to come here to push myself and I got exactly that with Konrad after being in a fed where I was a champion for months until the fed closed and I got frustrated and pissed off because I was bored as a champion there with opponents giving me no competition whatsoever, but I won't have that problem here because I'm happy and glad to face an opponent this week who gave me a fight and Joshie did as well amongst anybody that will give me a fight for Konrad's title defense should I still retain as admittedly, I was nervous of writing that title defense RP because of how stacked the competition is here which is what I love.

Thanks again and I'm sticking around here literally champion or not forever.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
You earned it, Fizz no matter how long it lasts. You did well. Have fun with it, and keep that mindset of having fun with this.
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)