Mya Denton versus Miss Misato
DEADLINE 1 - 1X 2,500 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2018 2359 EST

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2018 2359 EST
The camera fades to an apartment and to Mya entering with what looks like some mail. On is a long envelope. Mya looks at it before using a letter opener to open it to see that it is a thumb drive and a note that says one thing, "Watch me." Mya looks at the drive before booting up her laptop and plugging in the thumb drive.

Mya- I guess you can call me curious and that curiosity killed the cat. Well Meow Bitches cause I am about to look at this mysterious thumb drive and figure out what someone wants me to know and why. Until I boot this up though, let's talk shall we Miss Misato. I know we both want to impress Vanilla and Danny. I want to do it more because Danny is my brother and even though I don't seek special treatment from them, I still want to make them proud. I still want to make that impact that allows me to keep my job.

I know it's been strange lately and that I have been a bitch but I don't care. I know when I have been wrong and I just can't let that go. I should, I should just move on but I am not made that way. I am made to get revenge, to take it and get justice by my own hands. Sorry but that is how I am made.

Mya turns back to the computer and opens the file that seems to be the only one on the thumb drive. She clicks on the file as a video pops up showing Lilith and Calvin from the gym, audio included as Mya watches. At the end, she makes a fist but tries to keep calm as it shuts off. The door opens to the side as in walks Calvin as he gives a smile.

Calvin- Hey Mya, how is it going?

Mya just looks at him but gives a small smile as she ejects the thumb drive out of her laptop before putting it in her desk and locking said desk.

Mya- Going good.

Calvin- Watching something?

Mya- Yeah just studying up on Miss Masato.

Calvin just nods as he walks into another room as Mya turns back to the camera.

Mya- The plot has thicken. Thanks Lil. Thanks a lot.

Mya stands up putting her desk key in the jean pocket as the camera fades out.
[Image: C4yMeKE.png]