Sabrina Bello versus Kimberley Williams
DEADLINE 1 - 1X 2,500 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2018 2359 EST

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2018 2359 EST
11/14/2018 10:00 PM
A Gym Somewhere In Toronto?

Danny Darko might not be wrestling anymore, but old habits die hard, and he still works out like he is preparing for competition. Given how his job as Assistant GM for Emerge has gone so far, it is definitely a good thing that he is keeping himself in shape. There are often moments, even in front office work, where being physically fit can help save yourself some punishment. For example, Danny’s doctor told him that the main reason he was not concussed more severely when he was assaulted by Mika Kozlov with some help from his former protegé, Sabrina Bello, was due to his ability to position his body well enough to cushion the fall.

Anyhow, yeah, Danny has just finished up on the rowing machine and is wiping it down when out of the corner of his eye he sees none other than Sabrina Bello jogging on a treadmill just about forty feet away from him. How did he not notice her? Sure, he had his earbuds in and was enjoying some Deftones while rowing, but how could he not notice her when she is right there? He needs to be more aware of such situations where he might be in danger. Sabrina is definitely the center of attention for many of the other men in the gym, as the sports bra she has on is struggling to do the job. Danny stumbles back into the treadmill behind him as he really does not want to have anything to do with, but stumbling into the treadmill made such a sound that even someone jogging on a treadmill could not help but hear it.

She sees him and stops the treadmill and starts to step off while Danny does his best to just get back to the locker room where she can not follow. She has been wanting to discuss recent events in Emerge with him, something she does not wish to be public. He has to this point refused to meet with him and when she turns around she sees him briefly as he hurried into the dressing room. Perhaps she should not do so, but she is desperate to talk to him and she follows him into the locker room.

Random Gym Dude: Hey, that is the not your locker room. You are not allowed in there!

Sabrina responds by only putting a finger to her lips to hush him and continues to follow Danny in. Thankfully for Danny and maybe Sabrina, he has not had time to remove any clothing. Also, there does not seem to be anybody else in the locker room. But then, it is 10 at night and this is a typically dead time for a gym. Danny is sitting on a bench and has only taken his shoes off when he senses a presence behind him. When he turns around his eyes just about bug out of his skull when he sees Sabrina just standing there.

Danny: What in the fuck is wrong with you, Sabrina? Huh? I told you that whatever you have to say to me, you can tell the entire world and I told you I have no interest in meeting otherwise. And now you are here?
Sabrina: You refuse to meet with me, so I am forcing your hand. And it is not exactly hard to find you. Everybody in this city knows that you workout here like clockwork.

Danny shakes his head. Sabrina just wears a bemused look as he continues to reprimand her.

Danny: Do you even know what this is going to look like? Do you even consider what this looks like to those guys out there?

Sabrina: What are you afraid of? If your marriage is as strong as you say it is, then Veronica knows you would never cheat on her.

Danny: You followed me in here. Strong marriage or not, I do not need the unneeded drama of you being in here right now.

Sabrina just rolls her eyes.

Sabrina: I just need to talk with you. That is all I want from you. Do not flatter yourself, okay? I have never been and never be attracted to you. I mean, I used to view you as a father figure for crying out loud. And if anybody asks me what happened here, I will just tell them the truth. Now, if you refuse to just listen to me, I will forced to utilize a different strategy. As you can imagine, it would be very easy to make your life a living hell if I wanted. I reckon all it would take is for to do this...

Sabrina smirks at Danny and grabs her shirt and starts to slowly start taking it off but Danny quickly interrupts her.

Danny: Alright, alright. You have got my attention.

Sabrina: I bet I do.

Sabrina winks at him and Danny just shakes his head in disappointment.

Danny: If you came here to talk, then just talk. Enough with the games. What do you have to say?

Sabrina: I, uh, I just want to tell you face-to-face that I am truly sorry for everything. Please try to understand where I was coming from.

Danny looks up to the sky and lets out a heavy sigh before looking back up at her. He rubs his face in his hands and lets out a sort of delirious laugh.

Danny: This is just all too fitting, you know that?

He laughs again and she seems rather confused. Sabrina: What is so funny? I do not understand.

Danny: Oh, but I think you do. This is all just very ironic to me. You know I was fairly adept, shall we say, at backstabbing just about every single person I came into contact with throughout much of my life. Things even got so bad for me that I even was manipulated by Trinity Street to the point where it very nearly not only ended the most important relationship I have ever had, but almost my own damn life. Maybe you do not know this, but Veronica saved me. I was about to kill myself when she saved me and talked me through it.

The look on her face tells that Sabrina was actually unaware of that.

Danny: You maybe think you know everything there is to know about me and I am sure that all the time you spent with Mika has poisoned your mind against me. But there is a lot you do not know about me and I think one of the many ways in which I failed as your mentor is that I did not allow you inside here.
He points to his head and then motions for her to come sit next to him, which she does.
Danny: I only ever wanted to be the best role model I could be for you, Sabrina. However, I was not mentally or emotionally ready to serve you properly in that way. I felt like a piece of shit to be sure, because I told Sofia that I would do everything in my power to make sure you would be okay when she passed. Anyhow, you know all of that, but what you do not know is that I know a whole lot about what it takes to truly reach rock bottom. You are not feeling—

Sabrina: Suicidal? No. I am feeling like an utter failure right now and I am desperately lonely, but I am not going to take my life. 

Danny: So what do you want from me, then? What are you hoping to accomplish by ambushing me in the men’s locker room in my gym?

Sabrina: I know that you are a stubborn man and when you refused to meet with me as per my requests on twitter, I had to make sure you would listen to me.

Danny: And?

She looks up at him with tears in her eyes, surprising the hell out of Danny to say the least.

Sabrina: I want you to know that I am sorry for what I have put you and Veronica through. The two of you are doing your best to build Emerge from the ground up and all I did was allow the promise of love and affection to poison my mind against you.

Danny seems unsure about how to proceed as this is entirely unexpected.

Danny: What would it mean if I forgave you, hmm? Let us just say that, theoretically, I understand where you were coming from and that I know that I am far from a saint myself.

Sabrina uses her shirt to wipe away the tears, exposing her perfectly toned abs in the process. For the briefest of moments, Danny’s eyes flashed quickly towards her abs and then right back up to her face again. There is an awkward silence there as he can’t believe he actually just did that. Married men are not supposed to notice such things, after all. After several moments she looks up him with a sly grin.

Sabrina: You better watch yourself, old man. I saw that.

Danny: Saw what? I was trying not to stare at you while you compose yourself and get to the point of all of this.

Danny may not be truly devious anymore, but he can still spit out a quick lie when needed. Sabrina examines his face for a few moments and seems to believe him, or at least is pretending to.

Sabrina: Okay, then. If you were to forgive me for all I have done, it would give me hope for the future.

Danny: How so?

Sabrina: It would give me assurance that although I might make some terrible decisions, that you are always going to be there for me. Kind of like the father I never had.

That is something that Danny has never had the opportunity to provide for someone, which is odd considering he is 39 years old. But then again, seeing as how Danny had just about the worst possible father one could have, maybe it is not surprising that the whole concept of fatherhood seems foreign to him.

Danny: Look, Sabs, all I can do is tell you that in time, I might forgive you for what you have done. Veronica, however, I can not promise that wound will ever heal. She does not share the same history with you that I do, after all.

Sabrina: She will never forgive me. I can see it when I look into her eyes that she hates me, Danny. I do not believe it is only because of my affiliation with Mika, either. She had this look in her eyes when I first met her. Do you know what that look was?

A sly grin stretches across her face and Danny slowly shakes his head.

Danny: Okay, if you are going to tell me that she is jealous of you, then I am going to tell you to fuck the right off with that noise. Veronica is the most beautiful woman I have ever known, both inside and out. And honestly, you would be wise to try and model yourself after her.

Sabrina arches her eyebrows and shrugs. She gets back on her feet and has a peculiar look on her face as she seems to be pondering what to say or to do next.

Sabrina: You want me to try and be more like her, then? How about I start with this?

In one extraordinarily fast motion, Sabrina lifts up both her shirt and her sports bra exposing her breasts to Danny. His only reaction is to continue shaking his head, this time with a very frustrated look on his face. Sabrina has clearly not understood what he meant by modeling herself after Veronica.

Danny: And you wonder just why the hell it is that you find yourself all alone? Here we are having a rather heartfelt conversation where we both kind of opened our souls up to each other and connected on a personal level and you go and pull a stunt like this? Cover yourself up for fuck’s sake!

Sabrina looks absolutely shook as she quickly pulls her shirt and bra back on. She looks as though she is about to burst into tears until Danny gets up off the bench and stands right in front of her. He looks her right in the eyes as he talks quietly and calmly.

Danny: You ever pull another stunt like this and I am going to fire you myself and make sure you never get another job in this business. Got it? Do you understand how hard I have worked to be where I am today? Emerge is the hottest, fastest rising promotion in the business right now and my marriage has never been stronger than it is today. Now, I suggest that you grow the fuck up. You are 24 years old and it is time for you to figure out if this business is really what you want to spend your time doing. I can assure you that if you ever expose yourself to me again, I will make sure you never work in this business again whether or not you want to be a part of it.

Sabrina: I am sorry. I do not know what is wrong with me...

And just like that, Sabrina finally makes her exit and Danny lets out a very, very heavy sigh and mutters to himself.

Danny: I sure as hell did not expect that.

[Image: 413736240.jpg]

11/15/18

Sabrina looks at her iPhone in selfie mode and begins recording her thoughts on her upcoming match.

Sabrina: Conventional wisdom would advise against wagering any money on me in this match with Kimberly Williams. She has been an exciting and entertaining part of the Emerge program from week to week and unlike me, she has proven capable of winning a match here and there. There is no doubt she is a force to be reckoned with and someone that should have no problem defeating me. While I feel as though I should be winning matches now that I am operating at close to 100%, the results are just not there yet. I am not giving up and I am not getting down on myself. It’s definitely frustrating to end up eating all these Ls.

Thankfully I have my good friend Alexa Cannon to help me keep my spirits lifted. Whenever I start having negative thoughts, she is there to inspire me to work even harder. Without Alexa in my life, who knows what I might be doing right now. I would likely be drowning myself in alcohol.

Anyhow, I guess the point I am trying to make here is that I have someone who believes in me and it means the world to me. She makes me feel as though I can achieve anything I want. Even defeat someone the caliber of Kim Williams.

END TRANSMISSION