CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE
OK guys, all rps to be put in here. Information is all there on the card. Usual rules, rps here, 750 shoots to be sent to this dm box. Let's end the year in style guys.

Good luck
THIS IS THE HEARTBREAKERS INVASION RP - ENJOY

PREVIOUSLY

Jodie O’Hara sits in a diner in Los Angeles nervously looking at her wristwatch which now displayed 14:10. She’d been here now for fully forty minutes having arrived early, and was starting to get the feeling that the people she was going to meet weren’t going to show. Six months ago, Jodie had started work as an intern on EMERGE, but she had never felt that was enough for her. She wanted to go bigger, and she believed she had the perfect plan to do exactly that. Vanilla Skyy hadn’t noticed her in the past, but if she could pull this off, she was going to notice her in the future. The door opens, and with some relief the first person she was hoping to meet walks in, Jodie getting to her feet.

Jodie: Corey… I didn’t think you were coming.

Corey Zenner comes into view and takes Jodie’s hand, before taking a seat. Corey had been one half of the Hashtag Heartbreakers tag team that had taken the UWA by storm over two years ago, but since then although he had kept wrestling, he hadn’t really received his big break

Corey: Let’s just say our conversation intrigued me.

Jodie: And so it should.

Corey: So, let me get this right, you’re an intern?

Jodie: I have, but I have ambition far beyond that Corey.

Corey: Don’t we all?

Jodie: Yes, but I have the means Corey, all I need is someone capable of getting me there.

Corey: And that’s where I come in?

The door opens again, Jodie smiling

Jodie: Well, you… and this guy.

Niles Gray walks up to the table with a scowl on his face. Seeing Jodie looking over his shoulder, Corey turns around, and shakes his head

Corey: You have got to be shitting me? I’m not hanging around for this bullshit.

Jodie puts a hand on his shoulder, and looks him deep in the eyes

Jodie: Five minutes, that’s all I ask Corey. Five minutes.

Corey: Five minutes with this back stabbing son of a bitch is about as much as I can handle

Jodie: Good, then sit down, drink your coffee and just listen.

Corey sighs, and does indeed sit down, Niles sitting down next to Jodie.

Niles: I thought we’d got past this when I kicked your ass.

Corey: We both know that was bullshit Niles, if you really want to do this now, I’m more than willing to take this outside

Jodie: You two are like a pair of children. I’m the one who’s going to be doing the talking, you two SHUT UP!!!

Niles widens his eyes, Corey just turning to his coffee like an admonished child

Jodie: Thank you, if this is going to work…

Niles: It won’t…

Jodie: It won’t with that attitude no, but I’ve seen the footage, whether you two like it or not, you worked well as a team

Corey: Before HE spoiled it.

Jodie: Yes, I’ll accept, Niles got a little too big for his boots granted, but you two had Kloe Masters in charge and let’s face it, anything she touches turns to shit.

Corey: Can’t argue that

Niles: Me neither

Jodie: Look it’s quite simple, I want to get EMERGE to notice me and educate then to my talent’s being far greater than being sat behind a desk and I’m reckoning that the two of you in EMERGE’s tag team division are exactly the guys to do that for me. All I need to do is get you both on the right page, and I think I can do that

Niles: How?

Jodie bites her bottom lip, her eyes never leaving Niles

Jodie: Well boys, what do all men want? I’m more than willing to give that to the both of you.

Niles scowls, but Corey holds up his hand, like a child again ironically

Corey: Hold on, just so I’ve got this straight in my head, you are offering us sex in exchange for us wrestling for you

Jodie: I’d love to offer you both money, unfortunately as I said I’m an intern, and that doesn’t particularly pay well. Knowing you two though, I reckon my offer is more than enough incentive for the pair of you.

In truth, Jodie was drop dead gorgeous, the type of woman that any man would love to be with. But for Niles and Corey this was something totally new, they were used to being the ones in control, Jodie was taking that away from them, and they knew it. Finally, Niles speaks.

Niles: Dude, now I’m not being funny, I mean I love the way you’re put together, and I know Corey loves an ass like your packing back there…

Jodie: I sense a butt.

Corey almost spits his coffee out, Niles just smirking

Niles: But you have seen us right? We weren’t called the Heartbreakers for nothing, we could get ANY girl we wanted, at any time.

Jodie puts her hand under his chin, and her other on his chest

Jodie: Yeah but Niles, will they do the things that I will? You boys ever been with a girl with NO boundaries?

Corey: No boundaries

Jodie grins

Jodie: None. And all I’m asking is for the two of you to get along long enough to make me matter. Seems like quite a good deal to me.

Niles turns to Corey, who seems to have already made his mind up, almost salivating at the prospect.

Niles: So what you reckon bro? You reckon you can let this crap lie… seems the shiny lights are calling out for the Hashtag Heartbreakers again?

Corey: Dude, if I’m getting to be with that…

He nods to Jodie

Corey: I’d team with President Trump, and I hate that fucker. I’m in…balls deep

Niles smirks, and turns back to Jodie

Niles: Well Miss O’Hara, it seems that you have gotten yourself a tag team

Jodie: Excellent, you won’t regret it, I promise

Niles: I’m sure we won’t… now how’s about you make your first down payment huh? I know a…

Jodie puts her hand under the table, and grabs Niles in the groin area.

Jodie: Rooms already booked… let’s go boys.

Corey is already on his feet, and Niles gets to his, Jodie only releasing him when he is fully stood up.

Jodie: I think this is the beginning of a beautiful partnership

Niles adjusts himself with a grin

Niles: I think you’re right.

#LISTENUP

The camera cuts into Jodie, sat between Niles and Corey, a hand on each of their knees. She greets the camera with a smile, before starting to speak

Jodie: I pity you all. No seriously I do. I pity the fact that until we arrived, you believed that you had a tag team division here in EMERGE. I mean, Serotonin were capable, but the moment they left, the void they left was massive. Thankfully, we have arrived to literally ‘plug’ that gap. Now, I know what you are all saying, you’ve heard it all before. But the thing is, forget EMERGE #15 and focus on Invasion, because this event is the most unpredictable on the calendar, and unpredictable is the word that explains my boys perfectly… well other than talented and gorgeous of course. They know that no matter who they face at Invasion: Capital Shake Up the rewards will be much more than whatever prize is on offer. There is no greater incentive to a man that their carnal urges, and EMERGE, the Hashtag Heartbreakers are back, and regardless of what happens in Washington, they will become the EMERGE Tag team Champions off the back of those urges. I promise you.

She turns to Corey, who takes up the rhetoric.

Corey: “They can’t be on the same page”, BORING!!! “They have never been tag team champions so why now?” PREDICTABLE!!! These are just a couple of the allegations thrown our way by the tag team division that is now running scared. FACT!!! If we are in that tag team tornado elimination, we WILL be tag team champions and then what peoples? A whole slice of humble pie. Can you remember Niles because I can, when everyone believed that Money in the Bank were untouchable? We took them to places that no other team could, and the teams in EMERGE are nowhere near that level, so why can’t we do it again?

Niles: That’s right Corey… and that’s why I know damn well that the ‘random’ draw will see us placed nowhere near the tag championships, and fighting in the confines of a steel cage. Because EMERGE doesn’t want us as the champions, two guys who dare talk about sex on TV, and piss all over any PG rating. They want someone to talk about respecting the championships, about how proud they are to be the tag team champions… when all we care about is getting laid.

Corey: And so freeking what? Who cares if we don’t give a shit about the shiny as long as we entertain?

Niles: And therein lies the kicker peoples. There isn’t a single tag team on this planet, never mind EMERGE that is more entertaining than us.

Corey: And that’s the truth.

Jodie smirks, running her hand up their leg to their thigh, dangerous close to their groin. Neither of them flinch however, their eyes firmly on the camera.

Jodie: All I ask is that you remember. When the Heartbreakers become tag team champions, whether that be tomorrow night in the Tornado Tag should we be selected, or sometime in 2019, you all remember who it was who brought them back to the party

Her hand continues running up their leg, the camera pulling upwards so we can just see their faces.

Jodie: Remember who it was that took the tedium of EMERGE and turned it into something spectacular. Because that person, is going to be me…

Niles and Corey’s eyes widen, as Jodie obviously reaches her desired destination.

Jodie: …the girl that EMERGE foolishly ignored

SCENE FADES

AND THE DRUIDS RP - ENJOY

DETROIT

SOME TIME AGO…

Loretta Hemingway pulls up outside the apartment building and steps out of the car, looking up at the building. Looking down at the address she had been given, and then at the nameplate on the building she then closes the car door, and makes her way up to the doors. As she is about to press the intercom, a man walks outside and holds the door open for her, Loretta nodding a thank you. Looking at the building she hadn’t expected a high level of security, and yet the ease she had gotten in still surprised her. She once again looks at the piece of paper, and then the signage on the wall, before making her way to the elevator, cursing at the ‘out of order’ sign and rolling her eyes before making her way to the stairwell and ascending.

FIVE MINUTES LATER

After climbing more stairs than she had anticipated, and negotiating more than her fair share of drunks, and drug addicts out of their face, she arrives at a door and for a third time looking at the piece of paper, she knocks on the door. As she does however, the door creaks slightly open.

Loretta: Hello, anyone there?

No answer comes from the gloom of the apartment, and she steps inside, her eyes adjusting to the darkness. Sunlight peers through the almost fully closed curtains, but no enough to fill the room, and Loretta immediately becomes uneasy in her surroundings. She turns to leave, and jumps back with a start, a huge man nearly seven feet in height stood in front of her

Man: You’d better start talking quick lady, I don’t take kindly to intruders, male or female.

Loretta: My name is Loretta Hemingway, and I hope I am speaking with Dante

Man: I haven’t gone by that name in a long time

Loretta: But you are right? Dante?

The man turns and shuts the door, locking it which fills Loretta with absolutely dread. He walks past her though and opens the curtains, allowing the sunlight to flood in and in turn finally allowing Loretta a look at his face which bore the scars of a lifetime of hurt and misery.

Loretta: It is you.

Man: You are at least half right. I ‘was’ Dante yes, but he has long gone and only Robert remains.

Robert Marshall was the name that Dante has been born with, long before the experiments and the turn his life had taken. He was far from broken, his still muscular frame giving the impression he could snap Loretta like a twig if he chose to. But mentally rather than physically he seemed subdued. Robert throws a few newspapers from off a chair, and motions for Loretta to sit which she does. He may have seemed subdued now, but Loretta had done her homework, and was more than aware what he was capable of if riled. Dante takes a seat on the sofa, almost groaning as he does.

Dante: Excuse the mess

Loretta smiles and shrugs away the comment

Loretta: I’ve seen much worse

Dante: So, care to explain why you were sneaking around my apartment? I’m sure it wasn’t for my wit and looks?

That was certainly true, Dante was far from a good looking man, and some might say he looked horrific. And as for humor, Dante had always preferred to tell it how it is.

Loretta: Firstly, can I assume that you know who I am?

Dante: Yeah Lady, I’ve seen you on the television.

Loretta: Then you were know that my husband is Drake Hemingway

Dante smirks

Dante: The ‘purity’ guy? Yeah, I’ve seen you both, quite the comedy act.

Loretta: I assure you Dante, our cause is far from comedy

Dante: Yeah? Well you could have fooled me. Funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time. But anyway, what does that have to do with you being in Detroit?

Loretta: Because Drake and I would like you to join us.

Dante starts to laugh, a bellowing laugh that fills the room. After a few moments, Loretta gets to her feet.

Loretta: I apologize for wasting your time.

Dante: Hold on toots, you were serious?

Loretta: Of course

Dante nods his head, and motions back towards the chair

Dante: You’ve come a long way, I wouldn’t be much of a gentlemen if I didn’t hear you out.

Loretta retakes her seat, and turns back to Dante.

Loretta: Drake is an exceptional man Dante, and EMERGE is lucky to have him. However, Drake cannot purify the company of its infestation alone. There are those that oppose him, and keep him from succeeding in our goals, namely Gavin Taylor for one, but he is one of many

Dante: And you need me to help?

Loretta: No, we don’t need you to help Dante, we need you to clear the path of these infestations by doing what you have always done best, erasing your opposition. I look at you now, and I see someone who misses being able to crack heads whenever he pleased. That’s Dante is all that we require of you. I’m sure that this hovel is your choice of residence… we could change that. Our funding…

Dante: Let me stop you right there missy, I choose to live like this. I made more than enough being a hired assassin to the likes of your husband over many, many years. I don’t need your money, keep it.

Loretta reaches in her bag, and pulls out a manila folder, passing it to Dante.

Loretta: Then maybe this will change your mind.

Dante opens the folder, and looks at a couple of photographs, obviously confused, before then pulling out a birth certificate, his eyes drawn to the name at the top.

Dante: No, this is bullshit, this can’t be true.

Loretta: Oh, it’s true Dante, you have my word. And the best part, you agree to my terms, you join us in our crusade, and I can take you to them right now, that simple.

Dante: How could I have never known? I’ve been through my past, this couldn’t have been hidden from me?

Loretta: And yet, you didn’t know of the experiments, or the program did you?

Dante: That was different

Loretta: No, it wasn’t, it was just another example of how your life has been kept from you and as I said previously Dante, our reach is wide, with or without you we will succeed in our goals. This could be the beginning of something special for you personally, and don’t tell me you don’t miss it…

Dante leans back on the sofa. Only recently he had seen his cousin Jason King resurface in EMERGE with Willow Wilkes, another woman who had once had an ‘arrangement’ with him. Perhaps he did indeed have one last ‘crusade’ in him.

Loretta: Or, you could rot away to nothing, forgotten. Maybe Dante you should have just stayed dead before because seriously, this isn’t a life… not for someone like you.

Dante runs his hand over his bald head, the scars once again reminding him of the battles he had once had.

Dante: If I do this, I do it with an understanding that I am not bound by any rules. If I strike, you have to trust that it is with good reason, no matter who my target is. I understand the greater goal, and you are in charge and I accept that, but I have never answered to anyone, and I’m not going to start now. I’ll back Drake, but if anyone else gets in my way, they WILL be eliminated.

Loretta: I think that can be agreed.

Dante: I’ll sign whatever you want…

He holds up the manila folder

Dante: Once you take me there, and if this is bullshit…

Loretta: It isn’t.

Dante: IF it is, I’ll have no problem wringing that pretty little neck of yours, and believe me… Drake wouldn’t be able to save you.

Loretta swallows, almost a gulp, but forces a smile onto her face

Loretta: That is exactly the man I came here to see. Do we have an accord?

She holds out her hand, but Dante doesn’t take it, simply nodding his head

Dante: Let’s see if you deliver on this promise first.

Loretta: Of course, I have a car waiting… shall we?

Dante gets to his feet, not bothering with a jacket. He waits for Loretta to leave the apartment, before reaching on top of the door, and pulling down an object which we catch the shine of a blade. He places the blade in the pocket of his jeans and then closes the door shut behind him as the scene fades.

ON CAMERA

The scene opens, with two druids stood, one significantly taller than the other stood with their hands clasped in front of them, their heads bowed. One of them, which of the two it is we don’t know, starts to speak

“The moment we walked into this place, we smelt the impurities in the air. THIS is a company that thrives on scandal, feeds on the carnal vices of masculinity, and allows sex to rule the minds of men and women alike. This company is cursed, a curse that can only be lifted by one man… Drake Hemingway.”

There is a momentary pause, until the second man starts to speak, his voice a little deeper

“Rather than be ridiculed by the likes of Peyton Rice and Gavin Taylor, here is a man worthy of being followed. Here is a man that could actually alive this company to thrive. But instead he is mocked by both those within EMERGE, and those that come to the arenas. He isn’t give the opportunity to teach, to educate each and every one of you. He is lambasted, and made to watch as nothing more than a Fashion Model leads this company further, and further into the abyss. It could have been so much different EMERGE, but now you have given us little choice.”

From off camera the huge frame of Dante steps into view, the druids stepping forwards to his side, their faces still obscured.

“We gave you an opportunity to do the right thing EMERGE, yet you Gavin Taylor chose a path fraught with danger. We gave you several weeks Peyton Rice to run away to SCW, and save yourself from the carnage which is about to ensue.”

Dante points to one druid, and then the other.

“These two men, as well as myself will follow Drake Hemingway as he purifies this company of its infestations, and cleanses it of its imperfections, and we will do that without recourse, or without payment. We will do it for the betterment of EMERGE. And when these imperfections are gone, when EMERGE is whole once more, then you will all give us thanks, for the sacrifices that we made… for EACH and EVERY ONE of you. Selflessly and wholeheartedly… for what is right.”

Dante steps back, the druids once again coming to the fore, one of them speaking

“You know me, and yet know not who I am.”

The other one then speaks

“You don’t know me, but I assure you, you will.”

Dante puts his hand on the shoulder of both druids, his eyes narrowing.

“Oh, a shakeup is coming for sure, and you are looking at the bringers of said change.”

Dante grins, almost manically.

“And I assure you, categorically, conclusively… we CANNOT be stopped. We WILL NOT be stopped. You will ALL bow at the altar of Drake Hemingway… I promise you all of that.”

The lights flicker and then fade, slowly plunging us into darkness, the druid’s laughter filling the air

NOTE: This is the Modern Marvels RP.

TAG TEAM GLORY

For our heroes, the Modern “effing” Marvels, the ride to EMERGE has been an interesting one to say the least. Heralded as the new team for a new generation, Alex and Evan Marchetti’s talent shone through immediately in their first match, defeating The Harem just three weeks after that team came within one-tenth of a count of becoming EMERGE Tag Team Champions. It was a big feather in their cap to storm the gates and make an immediate impact. Except, like most things, the immediacy dissipated and the Marchettis were lost in the shuffle. It sucked for them. Not only were Alex ad Evan already losing their lustre, but they watched as other teams received opportunities while they were sat on the sidelines, put into battle royals and clusterfuck matches before taking The Harem’s place as the welcoming team. A match against Toxxin at EMERGE #14 didn’t even have a satisfying conclusion as, before a winner could be decided, the ring was crashed by a couple of… as Alex so eloquently put it… “Masked Fucks”, resulting in the contest being thrown out. Add into that the addition of #Heartbreakers, another new tandem to EMERGE looking to stake it’s claim to the Championships, and the Marvels risked being completely bypassed.

Then EMERGE #15 happened, and the ship began to right itself. The Marvels were successful in their match against Corey Zenner and Niles Gray, and finding their way back into the W column of the ledger helped boost their confidence so much so that they later found themselves in a three-way brawl with the members of Toxxin – Persephone and Kaycee Caprice – and unidentified “druids”. Those guys seemed to be popping up everywhere like a bunch of weeds. But for Alex and Evan, involving themselves in that melee was more than a small measure of revenge for the Druids attacking them and Toxxin in their match at #14. It was a show of intent, and assertion of dominance on a tag team scene already clamouring for new Champions – Champions that will be crowned at EMERGE Invasion: Washington DC. Still, there was one bit of reality left lingering over the boys…

Ava St. Claire: “I thought you two weren’t interested in tangling with the Druids.”

Following their video recording that aired prior to EMERGE #15, Alex and Evan were approached by one Ava St. Claire, who was seeking to recruit the talented tandem to assist in the campaign against the Purity Movement. At that time, they blew her off. The fight with those espousing “purity” as their motivation wasn’t theirs. They were interested in becoming EMERGE Tag Team Champions. That’s it. But then…

Alex: “Well, let’s just say something happened.”

Ava tilts her head at that very non-descript description of what happened, confusion awash on her face. Alex smirks… that’s exactly what he was aiming for. However, Evan was having none of it, slapping his brother on the shoulder as he leans forward.

Evan: “Dude… we’ve been over this cryptic nonsense before.”

Alex: “Have we?”

Evan: “Yeah… we leave the cryptic stuff to people who need it to show some viability. We don’t need that. We’ve got the Podcast, the YouTube show, the merch… we can’t afford ambiguity. We’re the exact opposite of that.”

Alex: “Well, I don’t think Ava…”

He turns back to Ava.

Alex: “We can call you “Ava”, right?”

Ava: “Go right ahead.”

Alex nods his head, turning back to face his brother.

Alex: “I don’t think Ava is going to mind if we’re not an open book.”

Evan: “Fair point… but…”

Ava: “Gentlemen?”

Alex and Evan stop their conversation, having been cut off by the agent. They turn to face her.

Ava: “You can continue your conversation about being cryptic another time. What I want to know is why you were out there brawling with the Druids and Toxxin? Did you have a change of heart after our conversation?”

Alex laughs, and Evan shakes his head.

Evan: “Not really.”

Alex: “Look… we’re going to be completely on the level with you, Ava. We don’t do “groupings” very well. Every time we get involved in a group, either out leader abandons us…”

Evan: “Forcing us to kick them out.”

Alex: “Or the other members of the group “decide” that we’re no longer good representatives of the group.”

Evan: “Forcing them to kick us out.”

Alex: “That’s right. So don’t take it personally or as a slight or anything… but if you’re trying to piece together this army to take on Purity after they got the drop on your boy at every turn, just keep looking. We’re set and focused on our goal.”

Ava: “So then what was that out there?”

Ava points to the backstage area in the general direction of the brawl between the Marvels, the Druids, and Toxxin. Evan smiles.

Evan: “That was us marking our territory.”

Ava: “Your territory? The backstage area is your territory now?”

Alex: “Not specifically. I mean sure, we can be kind of demanding in catering after our matches.”

Evan: “We need to replenish our strength after we compete.”

Alex: “But “our territory” is far more than a physical location. “Our territory” is the tag team division in EMERGE.”

Evan: “Yeah – we may not have the belts…”

Alex: “YET!”

Evan: “Right… yet… but that doesn’t change the fact that we’re basically going to be the hearts of this division.”

Ava: “And how exactly are you going to do that on your own?”

The brothers instantly become confused, almost as a perpetual state of being for them. Ava doesn’t give them time to question her statement, opting to immediately delve into her explanation.

Ava: “Think about it. Toxxin have Tony Todd. The Druids have Loretta or Drake or fucking Dante. #Heartbreakers have Jodie O’Hara. Do you really think any one of those would hesitate if I came down to their involvement securing their team a victory and the Championships? I know I haven’t been involved in EMERGE for too long when you consider the grand scheme of the industry, but I’ve been around long enough to know they will take any opportunity the can to snap up what they want, whether that means outside interference or not. By having no one watching your back, you leave yourself exposed to that. And I don’t want to see you exposed.”

Alex looks to Evan. Evan looks to Alex. They both look to Ava.

Alex: “Excuse us.”

Evan: “Brother meeting.”

They move away from Ava into a more secluded part of the room, almost huddling together.

Alex: “She’s got a point.”

Evan: “I know she’s got a point! I was going to tell you that she’s got a point.”

Alex: “But can we trust her?”

Evan: “Hell if I know! She could be trying to lower our defenses so they can set up some coup for Gavin’s boys to get over on us.”

Alex: “Still… could be worth a shot, right?”

Evan: “I mean, worse things have been going on right now. It might not hurt to have some kind of support.”

Alex: “Means to an end?”

Evan: “Not like she’ll appear with us on camera anyway. Having some silent support? Might be nice.”

They pause, both looking over to Ava, who watches intently.

Alex: “Okay, Ms. St. Claire. Get over here.”

Ava: “Seriously?”

Evan: “Yeah, it’s a brother meeting. If you’re going to help us out, you’re going to be an honourary Marchetti.”

Ava shrugs her shoulders at the implication that her representation is somehow going to mis-gender her and moves into the huddle as the scene cuts.
The decisions that we make.

The things that we think of or about for long periods of time, using just a small piece of our brain to actually process those thoughts as they turn around a million times over, allowing our minds to play out trillions versions of what we should expect next. When it really comes down to it, we ultimately have to go with what we feel in our hearts to move forward.

Some things end up working out well, some don’t. Every decision, though, brings out the good, the bad, lessons, or luck. That none us of really knows for sure, but one certainty, however, is that indecision steals years from wrestlers like me leaving regrets, because we were unable to take a leap of faith.

It’s easy though if you want different results, make better decisions. In reality, we never know the outcomes, never have, and yet that has hardly ever mattered. I’ve kept pressing forward because until you’ve reached your endgame in this business there can’t be another direction for you to follow. My endgame is the EMERGE championship, but sadly every decision I’ve made has taken me astray from it and my decision to stay with EMERGE may be taken away from me.

Invasion: Washington

I have survived this long for many reasons, most of which you from how I approach my matches. But a lot of that has to do almost as much with the things that I don’t do. Like I don’t ever take the competition lightly regardless of whom it maybe be and why it is that they stand before me in the ring. I simply prepare for them all the same as if they were the best, because in truth they are considered amongst the best if they’ve made it to this level. Part of that means not speaking out of turn and coming at an opponent with words that aren’t going to add up in the ring later. Words are that careless substances that support the opinions I have. Words that hold no meaning once anyone contradicts themselves be it Jenny Helms, Peyton Royce, or myself. Saying fool hardy things or saying too much tend to go hand in hand with contradicting yourself.

In fact sometimes they say it’s better to simply keep quiet and be thought a fool than it is to speak and remove all doubt. Piss Posh, Black Ace, Piss Posh. Spoken. Noted. But Certainly far from being duly. I know that I have the talent to be not just any champions in EMERGE, but the World Champion, and it has very little to do with the opinions of what others like you might believe about the grit of this generation, and how much they can endure inside of the ring.

That’s the thing of all this too. The fact that Jenni Helms waltzed right into my territory, spouting off, trying to tell anyone like me of the old guard that she’s the who’s who and the what’s what. I can say the Golden Girl, you amuse me. You can amuse them all like a little jester. Because everyone has to love the jester, because they have had so many different looks, made many changes which presents different meanings in different times and cultures. The jolly, well-loved jester familiar to most people as a protean creature.

Gotta love ‘em, right? From madmen, hunchbacks, amputees, the natural clowns, and models turned wrestlers. Ones elected to fulfill a role. Ludicrous or chaotic. Beloved or loathed. Doesn’t matter, I guess, just as long as they can draw the attention, even if their role was ambiguous as it is were contradicting of who they really are. That’s what you are when you speak and you speak and you speak, spouting off with very little substance to anything that you are saying, but you’re entertaining enough to grab the attention of everyone watching. An effort I can definitely applaud, if not allow a small chuckle out as the truth of it bearing in the back of my mind all the same. Even when you try to bear yourself to the world as you have, your insecurities couldn’t be clearer in the process. Doing life in your head, seeing the world through your own lenses, and tying everything back to your own self-worth? And for what? You’ve had a career and a resume with the kind of stats that most can only dream of, but then again that’s what drags you out of your self-deluded world that you have concocted in your head that you and only you seem to really believe in at this point.

Those other names I’ve mentioned recently? You follow in their footsteps, coming at them with a formula that they have solved time and again. So be it. You too will learn just as they did what you didn’t realize before. That reality is that you live a life where you’re closed off, with inward thinking, listening to a constant inner dialogue of judgment and criticism. When you try to make it all about you? Your world becomes small. You become small.

You can rest assured, though, that this story is about me. But nonetheless, I’m so glad you, whomever my opponent may be, that you’ve come to play your part in it. Despite the fact that I don’t know who you are, if a title will be on the line, or how many of you that there will be at Invasion: Washington. The biggest difference between then and now for this elitist is the fact that ‘A’ I’ve had the chance to go through that experience and come out more knowledgeable and prepared for when such a moment would come again and that I’d get the opportunity to right a wrong. ‘B’ I took Willow Wilkes to her limit at EMERGE Fifteen. The EMERGE champion was in a tag match doing only half the work, The Spirit and Rush Champions? Nowhere to be found on the show.

So what if I lost my match, because that match was main event level. Come Invasion, I’ll have bounced back, I’ll be ready to once again show what I’m capable of doing in the ring. I’m ready to write in the history books my crowning achievement despite not knowing who or what match I will end up being in.  For the last several months all I have wanted was a shot at EMERGE champion, Peyton Royce and now I could finally have it. I could finally have the chance to help further mold her into a full-fledged superstar that’s she destined to become.

However, that might not be in my cards, because of the Capital shake-up aspect of the night. I’m not in a position with a set position in the main event. I know I’m ready for the spotlight, and I’ll jump at the opportunity, because what better way to possible end what could be my last night with EMERGE? The way things are laid out for the show has an insane beauty about it, but also problematic unknown. No one knows what fate has in store for them with everyone’s contract up for renewal after the show.

So for all of us, this show is the last chance for us to save our jobs. The only difference be myself and all my potential opponents, is the fact that I’ve had a long career. If this show ends up being my last show… I have no regrets win or lose. The others, the stars of tomorrow… if they lose, especially if they lose their title will have regrets. They will wonder what they could have done differently to keep their title to go out with a Hero’s Farewell.

I can admit to the fact if I end up losing my job it’s because I was lazy at times. I disrespected all of my opponents who busted their asses to get here. I can’t complain about Jenni Helms surpassing me to become The Spirit champion, because while my experience should have gave me the edge… I lacked the conviction to follow through, because I was coasting on the value of my name alone.

Jenni, Gavin, Hemmingway… no everyone that has held gold at one point in EMERGE before me… they simply proved that they wanted it more than me. When they did that, they showed what they are after, that their desires is to continue to chase their dreams was greater than mine. You can say that I’ve been just going through the motions, losing most of my matches, losing my motivation… I was being the one thing I told my students to never be… lazy.

In my career I have only been in contention for a World title once. So the idea of returning to that situation was worth coming back for, and why not? To be the top champion would be the cherry on top of my career. Though my lack of consistency has hindered me greatly and it didn’t help that I would settle for moral victories. Think that even though I lost I was helping prepare the victor for their next challenge. Who knows where I’d be right now if I didn’t settle like that? Maybe Jenni Helms, Drake Hemmingway, or Gavin Taylor would never have become champions if they faced off against me at my best.

My best, which I haven’t consistently given since I signed with EMERGE. The only consistency that I have shown is that I’ve been consistently inconsistent. As a veteran, I don’t question anyone’s passion when they step between the ropes with me, but maybe I should have been questioning my own? I had a chance to walk away with my match against Kaito. I didn’t have to have fight… I could’ve lost and went home called it a career. However, I justified fighting, because I thought that EMERGE needed me despite being long in the tooth.

However, I was just searching for that World title reign that has been ever elusive to me, because I’d proven myself as one of the best long before EMERGE. So knowing that at Invasion my contract might not be renewed… I can say with certainty I’m content. That after the dust is cleared, win or lose against whomever is my opponent, I’ll get on a plane fly home to San Diego. Spend some much needed time with my family and friends before returning to work training the next generation at Rick Young’s wrestling school. Molding the next batch of prodigies for the future, something that I wholeheartedly can look forward no matter the outcome of my match.

The immediate future of EMERGE is being molded in many different forms, with people that have the skill, talent, and a good mindset for what it takes to succeed over the long haul, and they’ve got great examples to go by in SCW to look up to. I’m just grateful to have been able to recognize my worth to this business before the door was slammed in my face.

I might know who my opponent or opponents are going to be heading in to the show, but depending on who it is they might try to downplay my worth by calling the era I came from inferior, soft, or even unrefined, but I’m going to give this last match everything I have, because if it my last match… I plan on going out with a bang not a whimper. Though I know some of you are thinking I’ll believe it when I see it and I understand why you feel that way, and if this show ends up being the final page of the final chapter of my career… I can respect that. If my journey’s end is right around the corner the only direction I can go is forward and I hope the old saying is true… In the end the house ALWAYS wins.

Ryan finished typing out on his computer in the living room of his home in San Diego. He hesitate a moment before pushing the send button to post the blog up on the EMERGE’s website. As the page starts reloading with the freshly posted piece he reaches up and whips a single tear away from his left eye.

“Babe, are you okay?” Asked his wife, Brianna as she walked up to him holding in her hands a couple of drinks.

“I’m fine,” Ryan said, because the hitch in the tone of his voice is more than enough to tell her that’s not the case. She places the drinks down on the desk a safe distance away from the device and then wraps her arms around her husband’s neck as she sits on his lap. Several moments go by and nothing said between the two of them as she just stares in to his soulful eyes.

“I know you better than that Ryan Joseph Singer.” Brianna said, and for the first time since the last time his mother used his full name he actually winced at the sound of it. As he knew that he couldn’t hide his emotional state from his wife.

“It’s just a lot of emotional running rampart with the idea of this next match being my last,” Ryan says.

“If they were going to get rid of you,” Brianna started to say, but she paused for a moment. “They wouldn’t have given you a chance to safe your job remember.”

“I know that, but…” Ryan says, but he doesn’t so much as pauses as he freezes up. Just looking in to her husband’s eyes she understands what he is saying without hearing the words. It’s not so much that he’s worried about being fired, but it’s the fact that he’s wrestling with the idea of going back in to retirement. She can tell that he’s struggling with the idea, because he hasn’t accomplished his goal of being EMERGE champion.

“Babe, do whatever makes sense to you, because “it doesn’t make a difference if we make it or not…” Brianna started speaking, but towards the end she starts singing. Which brought a smirk to Ryan’s face, because while she isn’t the best singer… she isn’t terrible either. That though doesn’t matter, because it’s the message of the song that she choose that did.

We’ve got each other and that’s a lot for love…” Ryan added, from the chorus of Bon Jovi’s “Living on A prayer.” He couldn’t help, but kiss his wife as she’s the only person that would have thought about using Bon Jovi to cheer him up in the moment. As she’s right it doesn’t matter if Invasion is his last match, if it’s a win or lose, or for a title, because he won at life the moment that he put that wedding ring on her finger. However, the moment is interrupted by the sound of a notification of a new Skype video call. [ To Be Concluded in a CD rp. ]
{All the events in this CD take place BEFORE the events of the Peyton Rice CD coming up.}

Hermosa Beach, CA
After The Last Emerge

Jason Dillinger has faced many uphill battles in his close to one full year in Emerge. Getting locked in his locker room to watch Peyton helplessly piledriven. Pulling back on the damage he could have caused Zero all in the effort of becoming a better man. Responding after failing to become the RUSH Champion to a white hot Gavin Taylor. Nothing paled in comparison to the challenge that stood before him on this day. He stands outside the home of Kelcey Wallace, alone, no Peyton in sight. He has been here once before, Halloween party from last year, he dressed like a modern day gladiator. Last year was about fun. Today... serious business. He gathers the nerve up to knock on the door. He stands there for what feels like forever. The door opens to put him out of her misery.

As expected, Kelcey looks perplexed to see him.   “Jason?”

He can feel the tension in the air between then. Awkward tension. “Sorry to come unannounced.”

Kelcey looks around to confirm that Jason Dillinger is all himself. To make sure she had to ask, “Where is Peyton?”

Jason takes a deep breath allowing his nerves to settle down. “She isn’t here. I was hoping to talk to you alone, just you and me.”

Kelcey makes Jason wait for what feels to him is a second too long. “We are long overdue for a friendly chat. ”

Kelcey steps to the side to allow Jason inside her home. He follows her into the kitchen. He takes a seat. Kelcey heads for the refrigerator. Opening the fridge, Kelcey ask. “Would you like anything to drink, Jason?”

“Do you have any vitamin water?”

“Sorry. I don’t.”

“That’s fine. Regular water will do.”

Kelcey grabs a bottle of water from the fridge. She walks over to the kitchen table where Jason is sitting. Taking a seat herself, she hands him the bottle of water.

“Thank you.” Jason says.  

He opens the bottle. Kelcey doesn’t take her eyes off him as he takes a sip from the bottle. She decides to cut straight to the chase.  “Peyton is a grown woman. She is fully capable of making her own decisions. I haven’t tried to sway her one way or another about your presence in her life. To be frank, Jason, I don’t trust you, completely. Don’t doubt you care about, Peyton. There is something about you that’s... off putting.”

“Why? I have been nothing but devoted to Peyton. I have put my well being on the line several times. I died inside when Mika piledrove her. I couldn’t sleep knowing I had failed her.”

“I don’t question your devotion. But it's that same devotion that reminds me of a man I have history with.”

Jason raises an eyebrow. “Wait a second? You’re comparing me to Blake Mason?” Jason is aware of the history between Blake Mason and Kelcey Wallace. Instantly he knew exactly what she was referring to. Blake loved Kelcey with all his heart. The man made more than his fair share of mistakes in the name of love. All but changed the fabric of his dynamic with Kelcey forever, one would argue he crossed lines there is no way he can come back from.

Kelcey nods. “Yes. He was devoted to me in a similar way you are devoted to Peyton. He allowed his devotion for me to make some reckless decisions, ones that hurt me, dearly. Turned him into a man who I didn’t recognize. I question whether you have followed his path.”

Jason hesitates slightly. The burden he carries for the way he has gone about winning Peyton’s heart all but confirm why Kelcey is concerned. He can’t let her know that. All he can focus on is knowing he stopped paying Alistair to get involved. He is focused on that, not his Blake-like actions. “I assure you; I am nothing like Blake.”

Not fully convinced, Kelcey sighs. “I see the signs.”

“With all due respect, you’re wrong about me.” Jason states firmly. “I want nothing more then for Peyton to succeed, just like you. I may get carried away, according to some. That’s only because Peyton is a special woman. In a world without hope a lot times, she is the one constant. The way she stands up for what’s right? What is there not to like? I wouldn’t be the man I am without Peyton. She gets all the credit for me turning things around.”

“I hope you’re right.”

“I am. Trust me.” Jason smiles, briefly. The smile soon fades away. “What can I do to make this right? You are a very important part of Peyton’s life. She values your support. So do I. Whatever I am doing that causes you concern, I will do whatever it takes to relieve you of your concern. I can come buy, wash your car. I can take Christian to the park to play basketball. Whatever it takes. What do I need to do?”

“None of that will be necessary, Jason.” Kelcey lightly chuckles. Her tone turns serious. “All I ask is you continue to be on your best behavior. I hope I am wrong for Peyton’s sake comparing you to Blake. I have been through too much to overlook what I see. The gut never lies. For Peyton’s sake I will try to see what she sees in you. Prove me, wrong. Ok? ”

Jason nods. “I will.”

Jason takes another sip knowing that Kelcey is part right. Also part wrong. He is not the guy who hired Alistair Taylor anymore. Nothing can erase the fact he was that guy...

Venice Beach, CA.

After Jason spent ten more minutes at Kelcey’s home, he figured the best thing to do from this point was visit Peyton. Hopefully she was home. He should have called. Time was of the essence. He stands at her door. His knocking was more urgent than usual.

Didn’t take long for Peyton to open up. With a smile on her face she says. “Hey Dilly!”   

He smiles back. “Hey. Can I come on?”

“Of course. Is everything ok? You look like something is weighing on you.”

He smirks knowing he can’t get anything past her. “There is.”

Peyton lets him inside. Closing the door behind them, Jason didn’t bother to take a seat in the living room. He is feeling super anxious. He tried to say what was on his mind months ago, he couldn’t take the chance of letting this opportunity slip by again.

“Dilly, you’re worrying me. Is this about Capital Shake Up? Don’t worry if we’re in the scramble match together. We’re professionals. Let the best person win.”

“No, it’s not about Capital Shake Up. The least on my mind right now.”

“Ok. Talk to me. You can tell me anything.”

“Anything?”

Peyton nods. “Of course. You and Kelcey have been my rock through everything. After my dad let me down, you two have been a constant. Can always depend on you to be there. Let me be there for you right now. What is it?”

Jason takes a deep breath. It was all or nothing at this point. “I don’t want to bring up the night Mika piledrove you... but I need too. Its important to what I need to say. I was there with you in your room. I had faith you would pull through. I tried my best not to show you how scared I was, who knew what was going to happen. The last thing I wanted was for professional wrestling to be taken away from the best woman I know. On that day I said something to you. I finally summoned the courage to tell you what was really in my heart. You fell asleep. I meant to tell you again. Can’t be a  Man of the Century without courage. I’ve just let it go. I can’t anymore.”

Taking a deep breath, Jason knew this was his chance. “Peyton Rice. From the first day you walked into my life I knew. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt you were the woman for me. We didn’t get off on the greatest start. I was a total tool. Then your smile got to me. The way you carry yourself. The way you are able to be the one beacon of light in a messed up world. How can I not be enchanted with a woman like yourself? It hurt that you choose Ricky. He was man enough then steal your heart. I can’t hold back how I’m feeling any longer. Peyton... I love you.”

“You... love me?” Peyton said one hundred person caught off guard by Jason’s declaration of love. Time stopped. He can tell this is the last thing she expected to hear. She had given him no sign that she knew or suspected Jason felt this passionately about her.

Jason nods. “Yes. I do. Don’t worry, you don’t need to say it back if you don’t feel it. Don’t blame you for not wanting to open your heart up, you felt down by Ricky. You really care about the guy. I can’t it. You are one. You are the sun, the moon, the mountain and the river.”

“I’ve never had anyone quote Az Yet before.” Peyton smiles.

“I can sing every song they ever made.”

“Won’t be necessary, Dilly.” She chuckles.

“Like I said. No pressure. Needed to be honest.”

Peyton grabs Jason’s hand. She looks down at his hand for a moment. He stood there on pins and needles wondering what was going through her pretty perfect mind. Slowly, she brings her eyes up to meet his. With a smile on her face she says, “I love you, too.”

Time stopped for Jason, in a good way. He dreamed a thousand times over that Peyton would say those words. Never expected to hear them. His life felt complete. No longer mattered what the future had in store at the Invasion pay per view, this moment is more powerful than winning any piece of gold. He kisses her. She slinks into his embrace. After a passionate moment of pure love, she pulls back. Grabbing his hand again she leads him to her bedroom.

And...

--

<Promo Time>

“Let me take you back to Invasion: Los Angeles.”

“IF I was cutting the same promo today I did back then, I would stand here telling you that my ascension to the top of EMERGE was predestined, written in stone, that the Gods decided long before any of us were even born that The Man of the Century would leave Capital Shake Up with everything his heart desires. Destiny can’t be challenged...”

“What Invasion: Los Angeles taught me was... destiny can be challenged. It takes more than just telling the world you are preordained by the Gods to become champion to make it so. I get a bad rap for being arrogant, I am not delusional. I have always believed in hard work. Dedication to the sport. Being the man, in effect. I never believed I would steam roll into any event expecting the man or woman on the other side to lay down. Of course I believed in my own greatness. Still do. You need to believe in yourself, if you don’t, what’s the point? But back then, I admit, I did get a bit too carried away with the moniker I bestowed on myself. Being the Man of the Century, you need to live up to ‘predestined’ hype. I failed miserable. I lost to an All-Star. A man who is on the biggest role in years, getting ambushed by a purity cult aside, Gavin hasn’t been kept down. Yet. Not going to lie. A huge part of me wants fate to shine down on me. I would love another crack to avenge my loss to Gavin Taylor. He’s good. I concede that. I no longer believe some God wrote in a book somewhere that he was meant to lose to me in epic fashion.”

“I have grown a lot since that one fateful night. I overcame Zero. I had my own run in with the purity cult weeks ago. I am stronger mentally than ever before. If fate allows me to avenge my loss to Gavin and take the RUSH Championship, so be it.”

“But I can’t be hung up on any single match. I need to be ready for anything. That is what Capital Shake Up is all about. The only thing we can control in life is ourselves. We can’t predict what match we’ll be in. We can hope. We can play multiple scenarios in our head. Hammering down the exact match? Not a chance. On Monday, December 10th, will be the ultimate test for everyone on the Emerge roster. I know you’re wondering, what if I am chosen to be apart of the Scramble match? I don’t want to face Peyton. I will forever stand by that. I love her. Will always want the best for the one person who has made the biggest difference in my life. I will accept what fate chooses with grace. Honor. Respect. We’ll see what happens, won’t we?”

“That’s it for now. See you Monday.”
[Image: jdilly.png]
Warning: The Comments and views expressed in this RP are those of ToXXin and do not reflect that of the publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: wqdFE4B.png]
[Image: 4d4pn1c.png]

(Click Title)

[Image: 2pob6uw.jpg]

Singles Record - |W - 0 | L - 0 | D - 0|
Overall Record - |W - 2 | L - 0 | D - 0|

https://allstargavintaylor.wordpress.com...ashington/
The following is a blog posted on Facebook by Sabrina Bello:

Alright, guys. Sorry for no video this week. I have been suffering from a terrible flu the past few days and I look like death. I have run out of time to submit my offerings for the Capital Shake Up, so I have to resort to the keyboard to do my talking for me. It was either this or I put some sort of digitalized blur on face for a video, but that just seems rather ridiculous to me. So here goes...

I want to say right now, and this may seem obvious to anybody who has watched me wrestle, but none of this comes easy for me. I am referring to more than wrestling, however. Yes, I am talking about just what it takes to be an adult in this crazy world. I had to learn a lot of lessons in my life the hard way growing up. I was never really sure what I wanted to do with my life because I never allowed myself to think that far ahead. My mother was diagnosed with cervical cancer when I was just a teenager and my dad was never around. I did my best to help my mother not feel so alone as the cancer continued ravaging her body and her soul. And while I certainly do not regret my decision to be that one positive in her life, it did leave me a bit unprepared for the real world. I would not trade it for the world.

Thankfully, my mother was not completely alone. I have to tell you all about my relationship with someone right now that you are all quite familiar with. There has been a lot of confusion about what exactly it is that I share with him. A lot of people do not really understand just how it is I came to know one Danny Darko. It is a pretty strange story to be sure and I really am not sure of the accuracy of all the details. After all, I am certain that my mother and Danny did not tell me everything. What I do know is that Danny met my mother on a trip to Italy many, many years before she passed. From what I understand, he was on his honeymoon after his first marriage and he met my mother in the cafe where she worked. He was a huge fan of the authentic espresso beverages there and my mother served him several times a day for the entirety of his two weeks in Florence.

He got to know my mother well enough that he knew all about me and how my father abandoned us when I was still in diapers. He said that he could really empathize with my mother and I and the situation we found ourselves in. My mother and he kept in touch throughout the years and I only got into watching wrestling after he had spent so much time talking to my mother. I wanted to know what kind of work he did and I became obsessed with wanting to do the same. It was fascinating to me that how he conducted himself on TV as a wrestler was a far different person than the one I felt I knew.

Anyhow, Danny told my mother that if she ever needed anything, anything at all, to just let him know. And as I said, my mother had terminal cancer and she asked Danny to make sure I would be okay when she was gone. It was certainly a tall order, but he did what he could from afar and thus began my time in the USA and my journey to become like the man who did so much for me and my mother. Strange as it might seem, there is a special bond between and I that has helped me become what I am today.

And who am I? Well, I am a woman who will not back down to anybody at anytime and anywhere. I will give everything I have to maximize my abilities and fight for what I believe is right. For a good while, I was unsure of just what the right thing to do is. Aligning myself with the vile and certifiably insane Mika Kozlov was not the right thing. Helping her was pretty much the worst possible thing I could have done here in Emerge. Danny and Vanilla have been more than fair in their dealings with me. And now I am part of an event where I have no idea what I am going to be doing.

Although that is not really true. I know what I am going to do. I am going to give everything I have within me to achieve victory no matter who I am up against. It does not matter who it is. I am back in the groove and I will finally be someone that Danny can be proud of. And I can finally be proud of who I have become.

Thanks for reading and you will be seeing me soon,
XOXO Sabrina Bello
OOC: This starts a new Story Arc, Part II will be on Willow’s RP.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Jennifer Helms & The Beauty Factory Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 1YTZqRM.png]

(Click Title)
[Image: MDfHaGx.png]

Glamorous Achievements:

- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 1x EMERGE Rush Champion
- 2x EMERGE Spirit Champion
-Finalist in the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
-Defeated Sabrina Bello in her EMERGE Debut singles match at Invasion: Texas 2018

Singles Record - |W - 26 | L - 5 | D - 1 |
Overall Record - |W - 30 | L - 6 | D - 1 |