CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE
THIS IS THE HEARTBREAKERS INVASION RP - ENJOY

PREVIOUSLY

Jodie O’Hara sits in a diner in Los Angeles nervously looking at her wristwatch which now displayed 14:10. She’d been here now for fully forty minutes having arrived early, and was starting to get the feeling that the people she was going to meet weren’t going to show. Six months ago, Jodie had started work as an intern on EMERGE, but she had never felt that was enough for her. She wanted to go bigger, and she believed she had the perfect plan to do exactly that. Vanilla Skyy hadn’t noticed her in the past, but if she could pull this off, she was going to notice her in the future. The door opens, and with some relief the first person she was hoping to meet walks in, Jodie getting to her feet.

Jodie: Corey… I didn’t think you were coming.

Corey Zenner comes into view and takes Jodie’s hand, before taking a seat. Corey had been one half of the Hashtag Heartbreakers tag team that had taken the UWA by storm over two years ago, but since then although he had kept wrestling, he hadn’t really received his big break

Corey: Let’s just say our conversation intrigued me.

Jodie: And so it should.

Corey: So, let me get this right, you’re an intern?

Jodie: I have, but I have ambition far beyond that Corey.

Corey: Don’t we all?

Jodie: Yes, but I have the means Corey, all I need is someone capable of getting me there.

Corey: And that’s where I come in?

The door opens again, Jodie smiling

Jodie: Well, you… and this guy.

Niles Gray walks up to the table with a scowl on his face. Seeing Jodie looking over his shoulder, Corey turns around, and shakes his head

Corey: You have got to be shitting me? I’m not hanging around for this bullshit.

Jodie puts a hand on his shoulder, and looks him deep in the eyes

Jodie: Five minutes, that’s all I ask Corey. Five minutes.

Corey: Five minutes with this back stabbing son of a bitch is about as much as I can handle

Jodie: Good, then sit down, drink your coffee and just listen.

Corey sighs, and does indeed sit down, Niles sitting down next to Jodie.

Niles: I thought we’d got past this when I kicked your ass.

Corey: We both know that was bullshit Niles, if you really want to do this now, I’m more than willing to take this outside

Jodie: You two are like a pair of children. I’m the one who’s going to be doing the talking, you two SHUT UP!!!

Niles widens his eyes, Corey just turning to his coffee like an admonished child

Jodie: Thank you, if this is going to work…

Niles: It won’t…

Jodie: It won’t with that attitude no, but I’ve seen the footage, whether you two like it or not, you worked well as a team

Corey: Before HE spoiled it.

Jodie: Yes, I’ll accept, Niles got a little too big for his boots granted, but you two had Kloe Masters in charge and let’s face it, anything she touches turns to shit.

Corey: Can’t argue that

Niles: Me neither

Jodie: Look it’s quite simple, I want to get EMERGE to notice me and educate then to my talent’s being far greater than being sat behind a desk and I’m reckoning that the two of you in EMERGE’s tag team division are exactly the guys to do that for me. All I need to do is get you both on the right page, and I think I can do that

Niles: How?

Jodie bites her bottom lip, her eyes never leaving Niles

Jodie: Well boys, what do all men want? I’m more than willing to give that to the both of you.

Niles scowls, but Corey holds up his hand, like a child again ironically

Corey: Hold on, just so I’ve got this straight in my head, you are offering us sex in exchange for us wrestling for you

Jodie: I’d love to offer you both money, unfortunately as I said I’m an intern, and that doesn’t particularly pay well. Knowing you two though, I reckon my offer is more than enough incentive for the pair of you.

In truth, Jodie was drop dead gorgeous, the type of woman that any man would love to be with. But for Niles and Corey this was something totally new, they were used to being the ones in control, Jodie was taking that away from them, and they knew it. Finally, Niles speaks.

Niles: Dude, now I’m not being funny, I mean I love the way you’re put together, and I know Corey loves an ass like your packing back there…

Jodie: I sense a butt.

Corey almost spits his coffee out, Niles just smirking

Niles: But you have seen us right? We weren’t called the Heartbreakers for nothing, we could get ANY girl we wanted, at any time.

Jodie puts her hand under his chin, and her other on his chest

Jodie: Yeah but Niles, will they do the things that I will? You boys ever been with a girl with NO boundaries?

Corey: No boundaries

Jodie grins

Jodie: None. And all I’m asking is for the two of you to get along long enough to make me matter. Seems like quite a good deal to me.

Niles turns to Corey, who seems to have already made his mind up, almost salivating at the prospect.

Niles: So what you reckon bro? You reckon you can let this crap lie… seems the shiny lights are calling out for the Hashtag Heartbreakers again?

Corey: Dude, if I’m getting to be with that…

He nods to Jodie

Corey: I’d team with President Trump, and I hate that fucker. I’m in…balls deep

Niles smirks, and turns back to Jodie

Niles: Well Miss O’Hara, it seems that you have gotten yourself a tag team

Jodie: Excellent, you won’t regret it, I promise

Niles: I’m sure we won’t… now how’s about you make your first down payment huh? I know a…

Jodie puts her hand under the table, and grabs Niles in the groin area.

Jodie: Rooms already booked… let’s go boys.

Corey is already on his feet, and Niles gets to his, Jodie only releasing him when he is fully stood up.

Jodie: I think this is the beginning of a beautiful partnership

Niles adjusts himself with a grin

Niles: I think you’re right.

#LISTENUP

The camera cuts into Jodie, sat between Niles and Corey, a hand on each of their knees. She greets the camera with a smile, before starting to speak

Jodie: I pity you all. No seriously I do. I pity the fact that until we arrived, you believed that you had a tag team division here in EMERGE. I mean, Serotonin were capable, but the moment they left, the void they left was massive. Thankfully, we have arrived to literally ‘plug’ that gap. Now, I know what you are all saying, you’ve heard it all before. But the thing is, forget EMERGE #15 and focus on Invasion, because this event is the most unpredictable on the calendar, and unpredictable is the word that explains my boys perfectly… well other than talented and gorgeous of course. They know that no matter who they face at Invasion: Capital Shake Up the rewards will be much more than whatever prize is on offer. There is no greater incentive to a man that their carnal urges, and EMERGE, the Hashtag Heartbreakers are back, and regardless of what happens in Washington, they will become the EMERGE Tag team Champions off the back of those urges. I promise you.

She turns to Corey, who takes up the rhetoric.

Corey: “They can’t be on the same page”, BORING!!! “They have never been tag team champions so why now?” PREDICTABLE!!! These are just a couple of the allegations thrown our way by the tag team division that is now running scared. FACT!!! If we are in that tag team tornado elimination, we WILL be tag team champions and then what peoples? A whole slice of humble pie. Can you remember Niles because I can, when everyone believed that Money in the Bank were untouchable? We took them to places that no other team could, and the teams in EMERGE are nowhere near that level, so why can’t we do it again?

Niles: That’s right Corey… and that’s why I know damn well that the ‘random’ draw will see us placed nowhere near the tag championships, and fighting in the confines of a steel cage. Because EMERGE doesn’t want us as the champions, two guys who dare talk about sex on TV, and piss all over any PG rating. They want someone to talk about respecting the championships, about how proud they are to be the tag team champions… when all we care about is getting laid.

Corey: And so freeking what? Who cares if we don’t give a shit about the shiny as long as we entertain?

Niles: And therein lies the kicker peoples. There isn’t a single tag team on this planet, never mind EMERGE that is more entertaining than us.

Corey: And that’s the truth.

Jodie smirks, running her hand up their leg to their thigh, dangerous close to their groin. Neither of them flinch however, their eyes firmly on the camera.

Jodie: All I ask is that you remember. When the Heartbreakers become tag team champions, whether that be tomorrow night in the Tornado Tag should we be selected, or sometime in 2019, you all remember who it was who brought them back to the party

Her hand continues running up their leg, the camera pulling upwards so we can just see their faces.

Jodie: Remember who it was that took the tedium of EMERGE and turned it into something spectacular. Because that person, is going to be me…

Niles and Corey’s eyes widen, as Jodie obviously reaches her desired destination.

Jodie: …the girl that EMERGE foolishly ignored

SCENE FADES

Messages In This Thread
CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by thisisemerge - 11-20-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by thisisemerge - 11-26-2018, 05:33 AM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by thisisemerge - 11-26-2018, 05:36 AM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by Corner G - 12-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Livin' On A Prayer - by Rick Young - 12-07-2018, 01:40 PM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by MOTC - 12-07-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by Corner G - 12-07-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by Peyton Rice - 12-07-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by Kandis. - 12-08-2018, 12:04 AM