Wrestler's Real Name: Sal Darius
Twitter Handle (if applicable):
Pic Base: Jonathan Tucker from Kingdom
Height: 5'10
Weight: 170 lbs
Birthdate: May 31, 1987
Birth Place: Venice, California
Current Residence: Venice, Califonia

Physical Description: Dark hair, pale skin, medium height, athletic build and prone to violence.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Highflyer with MMA background
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Tweener
Years Pro: 7
Theme Song: California Love - 2Pac

Finishers:
Darius Knee Jerk (MMA Flying Knee)
Sal's Paradise (Triangle Choke)

Signature Moves:
Darius Stomp (Curb Stomp)
Sex Curse (Lionsault)

Common Moves:

- Jabs
- Uppercut
- Roundhouse kick
- California Slap (Just a normal slap, Sal has been grown up fighting in the streets and he always used to strike first with a slap).
- Drop kick
-  Frog Splash
- Suplex
- Brogue Kick
- Tope Suicide

Strengths:

-Sal's fighting style is a little bit unorthodox, he is a highflyer with a combination of kickboxing and wrestling. The guy can go through long dog fights, he has a good chin with a great tolerance for pain. He comes with a certain strategy, where he would make his opponent tend to attack him, make him tired and then choke him to death while Darius's head would be busted wide open. His mindset is different as scares, bruises and swelling are his pride. He would own his injuries like none else.

Weaknesses:

- A heavyweight fighter could be a problem for Sal at times. He may be known for having a heart and taking beating, but then again a humungous monster could take him down.

Entrance:

'California love' by 2Pac Shakur hits the arena and Sal comes out wearing his world's famous blublockers. 'The Sex Vibe' comes out with all the hype and toughness. He walks a little and then takes a sprint to the ring. After sliding in the ring underneath the bottom rope, he climbs the turnbuckle and points to his crouch. Then 'The King of the world of Hearts' throw his blublocker aviators in the crowd and jumps back performing boxing shadow in the ring warming up for his bout.

Biography:

Sal is an energetic, headstrong, unpredictable and hot-tempered kid. Sal comes from a family where none believed in him. People used to bully him till his teenage, because he was fat and insecure. Pro wrestling was all he had when he was growing up. But now he has seen it all and done it all. Sal is a party animal, he has been a controversial figure after getting famous. In the last wrestling organization, he beat the champion but was stripped off because some cocaine was found in his locker room. But in an interview he said ‘I left that shit long time ago, pro wrestling is a tough sport and you cannot train with such unhealthy habits. I think here (in the wrestling company) they never wanted me on top. But now I am so I have been trapped like that.’ Sal, won the case but still some sources tell that he do drugs on and off. After winning the case, he decided to sign a contract with SCW. The fight fans know him because of his incredible match performances from the other organization.