Dustin Adams vs. Max Kane vs. Dante McCaffery vs. Dylan Howell
Television Championship Eliminator
Dustin Adams vs. Max Kane vs. Dante McCaffery vs. Dylan Howell

2 RP Limit for singles matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, December 4, 2018
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
[The scene opens. Max Kane sits on a chair. She's wearing a blue and black Hawaiian shirt and black jeans.]

Max: September 2018. Wasn't that long ago. I'm sitting at home with my dad. I'm on the couch. I'm rehabbing my leg that I injured. I was fine. I could have wrestled. I could have been on the shows. I mean shit, I ruptured my spleen before. It was nothing. But they';re telling me Max, Max, you should rest. Max, Max, you should take it easy. I had Mara in my ear, telling me that if I don't rest, I'm going to ruin my future. That my career is going to be cut short. I guess that's fair if I was someone that was afraid of that type of thing. 

[A sly smile grows on his face.]

Max: So I'm on the couch. I'm watching Breakdown. I'm watching the PPVs and it's painful. It's painful for me because I know I don't belong on some fucking couch, I belong in the ring. And wearing all of you crazies making noises, chanting, oohing and ahing, that's the shit that gets my adrenaline pumping. There's nothng lke being n that rng n front of all you fuckers. Whether it's twenty people or two thousand people, wrestling wouldn't be shit without you guys. And people, other wrestlers, think that you gotta cheer certain things, that you're idiots for liking certain things. They try to control you. But, the truth is, they're fucking wrong. And I don't cheer if you guys cheer me or boo me, I mean, I love both personally, but being home for two months, rehabbing, healing, was the longest two months of my life.

[Max runs a hand through his hair.]

Max: Because I can't just be still. I can't be on the sidelines. I gotta be in the action. I gotta be at the party. That's what this is. That's what I bring when I'm in the ring. It's a party and everyone's invited. But, anyways, I get a phone call right? And I reach over and grab my phone and then I see the name on the screen. it says Mr. D, which might be weird until I tell you Mr. D on my phone stands for Dante McCaffery.

[He scoffs.]

Max: This motherfucker calls me and ask me how I'm doing, which was weird from the beginning. Him and I weren't friends. We just worked together, trying to make money together. Business stuff. But, I told him about my leg and I told him about how being away from the ring was awful. He then tries to talk me out of how I wrstle. How I'm going to shorten my career. How I'm going to end up as a cripple if I don't stop. All this shit that I've heard time and time and time again. And I told him I am who I am. The reason why I'm here in SCW is because of who I am. The reason Dawn Lohan and I became Tag Team Champions is because she was who she was and  was who I am in that ring. I live out your fears. Take nine, give out ten.

[Max motions this with his hand.]

Max: Take nine, give out ten. It's not a slogan, it's my life. It's what I live by. It's what I'm about and I'm not changing for anyone. So then, I ask him a question. In August, I tried to made good on something I fucked up on at Rise to Greatness. I was suppose to help the True Love Twins win the Tag Team titles because the pay was going to be well worth it. And I messed up. Took too many chances. It happens. But yet, I coldn't just let that be. I'm someone where id I mess up, I gotta make up for it. And so, even with my brace on my leg, that wasn't gong to stop me because if a ruptured spleen couldn't stop me, if fucking up my shoulder from jumping off a thirty foot balocny couldn't stop me, if breaking my waist couldn't stop me, if that bum Chad Evans and that fucking rat Damian Angel, God and the Devil, couldn't stop me, if watching my MOTHER!

[Max' nostrils flare up as he gets more heated.]

Max: If...watching my Mom die in front of me...couldn't stop me, than a fucking brace on my leg wasn't going to put me down. And in hindsight, I probably should have listened. I probably should have stayed at home but I wanted to prove a point. Ad I was made to look like an ass. I'm not ashamed. And I knew everyone in Black Noah, I mean...opps....the Network.

[Max gives a half hearted laugh.]

Max: By the way, the whole Network thing...yeah it's actually called Black Noah. Dante didn't want any of you to know the name because he would say "we control the narrative, we we control what people think." Like seriously, he told all of us not tell you guys the name because he wants to stroke hmself and feel as if he is always dangling the fucking carrots over you guys. With that said, I straight up asked him, do you want to kick me out? I mean, I get it. I understand it. I got in the way of business. Of making money. And so, to me, I was like, I know Hannah doesn't like me, Mika doesn't. Savali always gives me the side eye and it's clear that the way I do business is different from how they do business. So we should split. And I gave him the chance. Tell me that we're done and I wold have been good.

[Max grits his teeth.]

Max: So of corse, he lied to me.

He told me that we were good. That we were going to be a ok. I brought up the fact that Laura wanted him to kick me out. I was watching the shows and I gave him a chance to be a man. But he told me one thing and then a few weeks later, he gets Xander Valentine to just throw me around the ring, through an announce table, everything.

[Max eyes the camera.]

Max: So let me get this straight Dante, you thought Xander beating me would be the end of me huh? You really think that you woldn't have to deal with me yeah? That you wouldn't have to man up for the shit that you've done? And here's the thing people, we were never friends and we both made that very clear to each other. I wasn't wishing on a star like Alexis and thought this was a family. Not at all. I knew what this was. It's business because this business is shady and everyone's got some filth on them. It's the charm of being in wrestling, like I've said before. 

But it's the fact that you lied to me Dante. It's the fact that you went against your word. Your word is suppose to be bond and what s a man without his word?

Nothing.

But what do you know about being a man huh?

You try to sneak people from behnd the scenes. When it comes to anything in the ring, you have no nterest. It makes sense to me because that would mean that you would have to actually fight with your two hands and yo don't want to do that? Nah, you don't have it in you. You don't want to do that. You want to make it doing the less. That's why Jack gets to sit fat., stacking up money and bragging about a World Title win that was a screw job in a company that was fuckng shady.

But now apparently there's been a merger right? Beauty Factory and "the Network". Great, Even better. Because there's more than one person that wants to get their hands on you. And I stand by Kennedy Street because Kennedy is probably the only person that I've met that when they talk to me, they talk like an actual human being. They don't shoot ctahcphraes down my throat. They don't t try to convince me they're something they're not. Keenie is probably the more honest person n this business and even she's done a lot of shit.

Point is Dante is I have her back.

Kennedy, lady, I have your back. So don't quit on me.

I actually respect you. You're one of the few that I do. Beauty Network has numbers and resources and all that. I know. They can gang up on us. They can stomp us out. But they can't make us quit. You got your family behind you and I might not be in the Street family, but I'm right in the thick of this war with you. They can't make you quit. You decide whether or not you're gonna quit.

But don't quit on me 

Don't quit on Trinity. Don't quit on the people. Don't quit on yourself. I know you're a perfectionist but this is war. Nothing's perfect. I'm not. My body isn't. And yet so BD,  if Dante's in that ring, I'm fighting for you and everyone fighting with us