End of the Year Open Invitational
The 2018 End of the Year Open Invitational

Anyone can enter.

Prizes will include $250 000 and a new car (TBA)***

2 RP Limit per entrant
Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, December 29, 2018

***Prizes are for storyline purposes
Santa was down in the dumps. Not literally, because Santa would never, ever been seen there, Santa was a VERY hygienic individual. No, Santa wasn’t very happy… he wasn’t very happy AT ALL. 2018 hadn’t been a good year for the ‘C’ man.

It had started with the Easter Bunny winning the ‘Kids Award’ for greatest achievement, like prancing around a garden leaving eggs in secret places was more impressive than getting around the ENTIRE world in one night. As summer had rolled around, Mrs. Claus had run off with the Tooth Fairy, and filed for divorce, beginning what would be a lengthy, and very expensive custody battle for the reindeers. And then just as the Christmas preparations had ramped up to a crescendo, his number one elf, Mojo, had been struck down with a severe case of unELFiness (Yeah I went there), which was a disease on a par with human ‘man flu’ so you can imagine how bad that was, and had sidelined him for the holidays. What that meant was Santa had to get in some Christmas workers, who didn’t know the job like his elves did.

So yeah, Santa wasn’t very happy. He wasn’t very happy AT ALL… just in case you didn’t get the emphasis the first time. Rudolph had noticed this, because although people focused on the red nose and how great it was for leading the sleigh, it also was a high powered ‘depression’ detector, and he was concerned

“Santa?” Because of course Rudolph could talk… this is a flying reindeer with a magic nose after all. Santa peers from his pit of depression for just a moment to acknowledge Rudolph, before pulling the sheets up over his head again. Oh yeah, Santa’s in bed still. Lazy Santa.

“You OK homie?” Rudolph says, obviously concerned. Santa sits up in bed and sighs, barely flinching at the fact Rudolph seemed to have developed a liking to street speak

“No Rudy…” It was Santa’s pet name… Rudolph had always been his favorite but don’t tell Dasher. “This year has been awful, but usually no matter how bad it got and whatever the year brought, I always had December the 25th and being able to put all those smiles on children’s faces.”

“You still have that… the smiles I mean” says Rudolph, not quite believing what he is hearing

“No I don’t Rudy, not now. Not in the 21st Century”

“What do you mean?” Rudolph replies, sitting on the bed

“Children don’t ‘believe’ any more Rudy. All they care about are the presents, not where they come from or the hard work that goes into Christmas. They are SOOOO materialistic these days. I blame Justin Bieber and his ‘Beliebers’”

Rudolph shakes his antlers in disgust “I can see that, but you’re wrong, people still believe. I believe in you big man.”

Santa rubs his antlers, Rudolph liked it when he did that and found it strangely erotic. “Yeah, well maybe that’s not enough anymore Rudy. Maybe being Santa Claus isn’t enough for ME anymore”

Rudolph gasps, that was a shocking statement for the Big ‘C’ to make. “Come on man, it’s not that bad. Maybe kids do stop believing a little younger than they used to. Perhaps people do put up their Christmas decorations in October and dilute the entire holiday. But there are still those that hold the tradition dear and keep your legend alive. Because you are a legend… lots more than the bunny… I hate that bunny.”

“I guess” Santa says, not filling Rudolph with confidence, causing him to reply quite aggressively

“And don’t forget, there are always people in a lot worse situation than you.”

“Really? Name three?”

Rudolph looks a little taken aback by the question, and certainly hadn’t expected it. But he answers anyway, because he’s an intelligent, magical reindeer “I can name 323 million… Americans. They have Donald Trump as President.”

Santa nods his head “Yeah, that’s a fair comment… wonder if they would have elected him if they’d known he was an alien from Tatooine?”

Rudolph smugly continues “There you go. And what about Manchester United fans? They still believe they are the biggest team in Manchester, when they are not even the biggest team in Manchester.”

Santa concedes that point as well. “Also very true”

“And what about me?” Rudolph was on a roll and wasn’t letting this go

“You?” Santa replies with surprise. He always believed Rudolph was the happiest of his reindeer

“Yeah me, every single year Prancer goes raging Homo and tries to hump me at every opportunity. I’m telling you now, he’s getting closer and closer and if he ever invades my dirt hole, I’m never getting in the front of that line leading the sleigh again.”

“That is a problem… maybe I’ll just chop his dick off” Santa says, nodding his head in agreement

“Maybe you should” says Rudolph as instinctively covers his backside with his hooves… though how he actually managed to do that I have no clue. Use your imagination.

Santa sighs “No Rudy, it’s no good. I need something else. I need something else that will put smiles on faces. Just for once, I need to do something at Christmas that isn’t just getting soot in my beard and eating too many mince pies than is healthy.”

Rudolph had never seen Santa this bad, even when his wife left him. Rudolph had actually been glad of that as she was a bitch and had mistreated him, and done unspeakable things with her rolling pin. What was the obsession with his rear orifice anyway?

“Why don’t you watch some TV, and I’ll bring you a glass of whiskey… that will help”

Santa nods, as Rudolph turns on the TV. Rudolph then looks back over his shoulder and heads out the room, Santa turning his attention to the screen. On the screen is somebody called Jonathan Knots, and he is speaking over some kind of vignette, but Santa isn’t looking at what’s going on in the foreground, and is actually looking beyond that, at the people in the background, HUGE smiles on their faces. Rudolph comes back into the room carrying the whiskey (again, I don’t know how just run with it) just as Santa sits up in bed.

“Santa?” Rudolph asks quizzically

Santa replies excitedly “Rudy I know what I have to do”

“You do?” Rudolph responds, obviously confused

Santa pauses, for the first time a huge smile forming on his face as he replies “I know how to put smiles on people’s faces. I need to enter the End of Year Battle Royal…”

Rudolph looks at Santa, and then at the screen. WRESTLING!!!! He drops the glass, which shatters on the wooden floor, as the scene fades.

“Is it on yet?”

The screen moves up and down as Rudolph, the other side of the portable camera that Santa normally uses for his portable North Pole messages, acknowledges he is ready. Santa had wanted one of the elves to film this message but they were still trying to ensure that all the presents were made, and wrapped before Christmas Eve. It was going to cost Santa a fortune in overtime, but thankfully he had a deal with the Inland Revenue and it was all deductible… he’d only had to grass on Jack Frost’s shady dealings to get a very generous offer.

Santa had spent the last few days watching every bit of footage he could find, making sure he knew everything about Supreme Championship Wrestling, in preparation for his participation in the Battle Royal. He’d even promised not to use the old ‘Claus Magic’ in order to win. No, he was entering for the two things he wanted more than anything else. Belief, and those missing smiles… and he was going to get them. But right now, he had perhaps just a little too much Dutch courage and was suitably steaming. How else do you think he ever got through Christmas Eve and all that Sherry if he couldn’t handle his liquor?

“In just a few days’ time, I will be paying each and every one of you a visit. Whether you have a chimney or not, I will find a way to get into your house and deliver you all the presents that you deserve due to your actions over the course of the year, and whether you were on my naughty, or nice list. People like Ace Marshall, they will get nothing, is there a naughtier individual alive? Whereas people like Selena Frost… now that I have ensured she is of no relation to that ass Jack, will get everything she wants and more. That’s how it works isn’t it, in this profession that they called ‘wrestling’. You work hard, and you benefit, you cut corners and cheat, you receive nothing?”

He lifts a finger and wags it at the camera, looking at his finger with almost surprise that it was doing that, confusion etched on his features

“No children that is the way it is supposed to work, but it doesn’t. There are always those like Syren, who take, take, take and give nothing back, yet still deserve the rewards. There will always be people like Sienna Swann, who calls herself an angel, and yet, having met true ‘Angel’s’ I can assure you she is nothing of the sort. These people bring nothing but frowns on the foreheads of those that deserve better, whereas the true beacons are ignored. Well SCW guess what? I’m here to do something about that. Ho Ho Ho.”

He grins, and strokes his beard.

“But enough about Cassidy Carter…”

He pauses, a twinkle flashing in his right eye. He shifts in his comfy chair and almost falls off it, chuckling to himself as Rudolph tuts from behind the camera

“Because nowadays giving Owen Cruze a copy of the KABLAMasutra will put a smile on his face for so long, but it won’t last. Magically ensuring Marie Jones got a World title shot, which I might add was the ONLY thing on her Christmas List, won’t mean anything once she loses. Giving the SCW Peyton Rice to look at…”

He stares wistfully over at a Peyton Rice poster which hangs on the chimney breast… yes the word breast was used on purpose.

“Well, Peyton is the Christmas Miracle, but that is beside the point. For every miracle there is a Ravyn, a Josh Hudson, or a Blake Mason… sorry Billy, you still haven’t done enough to flip over to the ‘nice’ list just yet, good try though. These people who want to piss all over… can I say piss Rudolph?”

He looks round the camera and if we could see Rudolph we’d know he was doing a reindeer shrug, whatever that is.

“Meh, done it twice now anyways, they want to kill the Christmas Spirit with whatever liquid they chose. Well boys and girls… not on my watch, and not this year.”

He holds up his drink, leaning forwards and ‘clinking’ it against the lens, a little too hard for Rudolph’s liking.

“This year is going to be different. This year I’m going to put a smile on EVERYONES faces…”

Another twinkle, because why not?

“For this End of Year Special, Santa Claus is coming to town and yes… if you’ve been bad, you HAD better watch out.

Merry Christmas… ya filthy animals.”

Rudolph cuts the camera, and steps from behind it, his front limbs crossed and on his hind legs

Rudolph: You sure about this?

Santa gets to his feet, and staggers a little having gotten up a little too quickly. He then falls backwards and into the Christmas tree, and is left laid in amongst the tinsel and baubles, having amazingly not spilt a single drop of whiskey

"Abso-fucking-lutely"

Scene fades
https://crimsonnightmarepw.blogspot.com/...stmas.html
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
Second and final entrant in the invitational...

...stabby...stabby...stabby...

https://kimberlyscorned.blogspot.com/201...-2018.html
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

CLICK TO READ
(A camera switches on inside a dimly lit industrial building with factory equipment barely visible in the background. A dark-haired woman walks into frame and turns around to face the camera, folding her arms and leaning to one side.)

My name is Jordan Majors, and I'm not only entering this year's invitational -- I'm winning it.

I know what you're saying right now. Who in the hell is Jordan Majors and what in the hell is she talking about. Well the first thing you need to know is it doesn't matter what you do and don't know about me and the second thing to know is I WILL be winning the invitational. This isn't a joke, dear. Don't read past what I'm saying and just get yourself lost in the details of who is and isn't in this match. I could care less who they are. The fact is SCW could use a fresh face, an upgrade from its current, dreadful form. Consider what I'm bringing to the table to be a face lift or a new lease on life, or whatever you want it to be called, just make sure you aren't overlooking what I'm about to do. 

They say at the end of the year it's out with the old and in with the new. Now I don't want to get hung up on the whole holiday theme I'm sure you're about to find every other participant in this event force feeding you with until you fall into a coma, but there is something to that old phrase. When you look at me, you're staring directly at the next evolution in this business. You're looking at a one-woman revolution that's about to take this place by storm. I'm absolutely sure to be completely overlooked by all the so-called veterans that are greasing themselves up in the back to look worked up in the match. I'm the type that will out-work them, out-fight them and down right out-class them when we throw down in the ring. While they're stuffing their faces in catering at night and running the treadmills in the morning to try and chase those pounds away, I'm coming right back at them with an unmatched physique, unbelievably hard right kick and unstoppable charisma that they can't possibly keep up with. When I debut in the match, nothing will ever be the same again.

(Jordan leans to the other side and smirks)

You're probably scratching your head now and racking your fourth-grade educated brain to try and figure out who I am and why I'm here. I'm what SCW fans have been dreaming of. I'm the type of talent that only comes once in a generation and can't be humbled. I've spent my entire life in a wrestling ring. I was practically born in a wrestling ring. While most of you were going to schools and learning how to get someone to the mat and trap them in some sort of complicated hold, I was learning from everyone I could how to plant you into the mat and make sure you not only can't get up, but you don't want to. I learned how to kick you so hard that you will feel it for days after. My kicks can make you feel like you were powerbombed through a table. Let me help you visualize the experience of fighting me. I pick you apart with my kicks, smashing your shins and knees with pinpoint accuracy until you can barely stand, and then I take out your arms. And then it's kicks to the abs and ribs that make it hard to breathe. All before I clean your clock with kicks to the side of the head that make you see stars and planets from galaxies you didn't even know existed. And then as you're laying on that mat, my mat, trying to pick up the pieces, I comes flying from the top and land square on your midsection, forcing every bit of air out of your lungs and making it hard to get back to your feet. Oh, and when you do, that's when I strike like a cobra from within the tall grass, putting the final nail in your coffin with a cutter from any angle. You'll never see that one coming. And that's the end.

But why are you doing this, Jordan? Hell, I'm doing it for me. I'm doing it for SCW and its fans. But, well, mostly for me. I don't know any of you. I don't know Steve or Janice from Top or Sally, but my kicks don't discriminate. I'd kick my own grandmother out of the ring and into the front row if it meant I would be the winner. I'm sure you probably all think I need that money. You don't know me so you assume I'm just showing up, talking a big talk and hoping that I can somehow escape with that cash. The money doesn't mean anything to me. Not a bit. All I care about is leaving this event with the bragging rights that come with winning this match and the proof I have to offer to the SCW roster that their precious little worlds are about to be turned on their heads.

This company needs a hero. This company needs a savior to swoop in and keep it from falling into the fires of its own demise. And from the ashes of what has already been burned, I am rising and challenging what you all have decided is normal. I'm here destroying the status quo and breaking down the walls that have previously been built. They'll say I can't do it because I'm new. They'll say I don't stand a chance. But they'll all be wrong. I'm the one you should all be watching. And I'm the one they'll all be fearing after this is said and done.

(Jordan takes a few steps forward and bends down with her face right at the camera.)

It's time for a new face to rise from the crowd. It's time to shake things up a little bit -- or should I say a lotta bit. Jordan Majors is here. I hope you're ready because nothing will ever be the same again.

(Jordan winks and blows a kiss to the camera before the video goes dark.)
Team Desire | Gigi & Maddy Steward | "A Steward Christmas Special in Time and Space"

{The episode starts in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada at the home of Robin Brooks on Christmas Eve night. The scene opens in the kitchen to Maddy Steward standing in front of an open refrigerator staring at some food. Robin’s son, Barry stands next to her in her adorable train pajamas.}

Madison Steward: So what did you mom make you for dinner tonight?

Barry Brooks: She said she made spaghetti with hot dogs in it so I wouldn’t miss her tonight when she when out with Katie.

Madison Steward: Of course she did. They’re off having fun and I’m here babysitting. Not that this can’t be fun. I’m sure we can have our own fun.

Barry Brooks: Do you like trains?

Madison Steward: Sure.

Barry Brooks: Do you like properly scheduled and well maintained trains to make sure your passengers get to where they’re going on time?

Madison Steward: Ugh yeah, of course.

Barry Brooks: Then I think you’re in for a very exciting night.

Madison Steward: Cool… oh here’s the spaghetti.

{Maddy reaches into the refrigerator and puts out the plastic tuber ware with Barry’s dinner Robin made. She looks at the odd choice of adding hot dogs.}

Madison Steward: Why does it have cut up chunks hot dogs?

Barry Brooks: Because they don’t normally go together. My mom calls it a real Italian treat.

Madison Steward: Ok. Well let’s get you your dinner prepared.

{Maddy closes the refrigerator door and goes to heat up Barry’s dinner.}

{The scene changes to later in the night and Maddy getting Barry into his bed. She tucks him in and goes to turn off the light and leaves, but Barry has another idea.}

Barry Brooks: Wait, aren’t you going to read me a story to help put me to sleep? My mom always reads one before bed.

Madison Steward: I’m sorry. I don’t know any good stories.

Barry Brooks: She reads me one story from the Once Upon a Time book.

Madison Steward: Oh cool.

{Maddy walks over and sits on the bed next to Barry. She picks up the Once Upon a Time book and opens it. Looking through the pages she tries to find something to tell.}

Madison Steward: Does this book have Alice in Wonderland? I love that story.

Barry Brooks: My mom already read it.

Madison Steward: Oh, well how about Snow White?

Barry Brooks: That was one of the first stories she read.

Madison Steward: Oh, well I don’t know a lot of these stories.

Barry Brooks: It’s ok. She’s read me most of them anyways. I sure you couldn’t do any better than she does. She has a whole thing she does with the voices and stuff.

Madison Steward: I’m sure couldn’t.

{Maddy closes the book and sets it back down on the dresser in Barry’s room.}

Madison Steward: How about we do this then? How about I tell you the most amazing story ever?

Barry Brooks: That’s impossible. There is no way you can tell me the most amazing story ever. For the most of it it could be fairly interesting, but not amazing.

Madison Steward: Ok you got me. I’m sure the day I met the most amazing person I’ve ever met was nothing more than just interesting.

Barry Brooks: Who was it?

Madison Steward: So you are interested then?

Barry Brooks: I don’t want to be rude.

Madison Steward: Well I’m already committed to this story so I’ll share it with you. I know your mom hasn’t told you this one. This is the story about the day I made Gigi Steward…

{The camera spins around and fades out on some Christmas decorations in Robin’s home as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Riverside, California on Christmas Eve day and Maddy walks out of a shopping center after getting her paycheck from her holiday job. She walks on the sidewalk heading to her car. She walks her usual path to her car and this time a big blue box is in her way. The doors are wide open and fire shoots outside from it. Maddy stands back from it and takes out her phone. She starts to call 911, but hears someone inside couching from the smoke.}

Madison Steward: Hello?

{Maddy calls out to the person inside. She doesn’t get a response, just more coughing. She puts her phone away and covering her mouth with her shirt. She rushing into the blue box head first in search of the person trapped inside. She dodges the fire and luckily manages to fire the person trapped. She helps them up and throws their arm around her shoulder and helps carry them out of the danger. Outside of the blue box they make it out and collapse to the ground. Both of them fall on their hands and knees and crawl their way away from the blue box. Maddy breathes in the fresh air outside and catches her breath after her heroic act. She looks over at the other person crawling away. They wear a big colorful robe. She raises her hand up grabbing a railing nearby. The hand still a having a faintly yellow glow to it. Gigi lifts her head up and gasps for air. She looking at the sunny blue skies of Southern California. She picks herself up using the rail and takes off the big hulky robe dropping it on the ground. Her outfit is cute, but a little tight as it clearly someone else’s.}

Giovanna Steward: Oh sweet Goddess, that was a close one. I though for sure that was going to be it. Thank you. Thank you for saving me in there.

Madison Steward: I just heard someone inside and knew I had to do something. So I did. What is that?

Giovanna Steward: It’s… just a box.

{Gigi walks over and looks inside. A fire is still going and she quickly reaches inside grabbing the doors and closing it.}

Giovanna Steward: It’ll be fine. It does this every now and then.

{Gigi noticing her clothes.}

Giovanna Steward: First thing though I need to find some new clothes. I can’t walk around in like this. Looking like a super model in designer clothers. Just not me, it’s more… ugh…

Madison Steward: Kennedy Street?

Giovanna Steward: What?

{Maddy nods at the billboard behind Gigi and she turns to see Kennedy Street on it marketing her new clothing line.}

Giovanna Steward: Oh, that’s interesting. Did that just go up?

Madison Steward: It’s Kennedy Street. Most famous and popular model. How do you not know who she is?

Giovanna Steward: I’ve been out of town.

{Gigi locks her box with the key and turns leaving it. She and Maddy walks away together as the camera follows.}

Giovanna Steward: Judging by the distance and location of the sun and also weighting in on temperature we are in Southern California and it’s Christmas. Oh I love Christmas. I think. I don’t know I’ve had rather odd experiences with the holiday.

Madison Steward: Are you ok? Where did you say you’re from again?

Giovanna Steward: I’m from a lot of places. Never had Christmas in Southern California before through. This should be fun. Though I will miss the snow.

{Gigi’s finishes her sentence as the two turn a corner to the sight of a big truck spraying Christmas snow on a front yard of a home.}

Madison Steward: Yeah. This is kind of how Californians do Christmas.

Giovanna Steward: It’s snowing. Or that machine truck is making it. How?

{Gigi is fascinated by the truck and she runs over to the home and checks on the snow. She leans down getting her face up close to the snow to check it. She is lost in amazement of snow and California in the same place.}

Giovanna Steward: They made snow. Amazing.

{Some of the neighborhood children run by Gigi and into the snow and just immediately play in it. Gigi’s stands up straight and watches the kids play. Her face lights up in joy. She turns back to Maddy who is already gone. She spins around looking for her and finds her on the door step of the home.}

Madison Steward: Are you coming?

Giovanna Steward: This is your house?

{Gigi hurries up the shoveled pathway and joins Maddy on the door step.}

Madison Steward: Yeah. My mom kind of goes all out this time of year.

{Maddy opens the door and the girls walk inside the home. Gigi stops and turns back grabbing a handful of snow to take with her. Inside the house, Maddy takes off her jacket and hangs it up.}

Madison Steward: (calling out) I’m home. I also bought a friend…

{Maddy realizing she never got Gigi’s name.}

Madison Steward; I’m sorry, what’s your name?

Giovanna Steward: Oh, it’s… ugh… I’m…

Madison Steward: You don’t know your name?

Giovanna Steward: Hey I just had a very traumatic experience just now. I almost died in box fire.

{Maddy and Gigi walks through the house and head to Maddy’s bedroom. Maddy walks over and picks up a pile of her clothes off the floor and puts it on her bed.}

Madison Steward: If you want to change out of your clothes you can find something here. Mom had to go through my things earlier for charity drive thing so it’s whatever you want.

{Maddy turns to see Gigi bend over her desk and she’s put the snow she bought in with her on a small plate.}

Madison Steward: What are you doing?

Giovanna Steward: It’s incredible. It’s cold and wet. It’s like it’s real snow.

Madison Steward: Yeah, that’s kind of it’s thing. Well I’m going to let you change into whatever you want. I’ll be in the other room.

{Maddy leaves her room so Gigi can change. Gigi turns around and walks off camera to change. The camera stays focus on the snow as it’s just snow. A little water drips off it and rolls onto the small plate like snow does. Oddly though the pile of snow rolls to the side to collect the water thst dripped off collecting it to it’s mass again.}

{The scene changes to Maddy walking into the kitchen where her mom, Melissa is.}

Melissa: Hi Maddy. Is your friend staying for dinner?

Madison Steward: I think so, yeah.

{A loud thud is heard hitting the house.}

Madison Steward: Oh God, that was loud. I’ll go tell the kids to watch out where they throw the snow balls. They could break a window.

{Maddy walks through the house and heads outside into her yard to warn the children playing in the snow. When she gets outside all the children have scattered. They must’ve ran off after the rogue snow ball hit the house.}

Madison Steward: (calling out) It’s ok. We’re not mad. We just want you to be more careful with your aim.

{Maddy looks around and its uncomfortably quiet. There is a bottom of a partially made snowman in the yard. Maddy hears something behind her. She walks over to the cars parked into the driveway. Must be where the kids are hiding. Unfortunately there is nothing there. Behind Maddy though the base of the snowmen appears to roll up on her. The camera pans upward showing his middle and then his head. Maddy is unaware of what is behind her and turns right into the snowmen that is behind her. The snowman jumps at her knocking her down into the snow as Maddy screams.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes back to Maddy’s bedroom. Gigi pops her head out of the closet hearing Maddy’s scream from outside. She steps out dressed in some new clothes that she liked, but still in Maddy’s black clothing tastes. She looks around the bedroom and at the snow on the dresser. She walks over and notices some more water dripped off the snow. She sticks her finger in it. Realizing it’s just plain old white snow. Until the snow suddenly throws itself at Gigi hitting her in the face as a snowball and falling apart on impact.}

Giovanna Steward: Ow! What in Goddess Heaven, did you...like it has a mind of its own. Man Made, Living snow… no attack snow. Oh no…

{Gigi realizing the dangers of the snow she runs out of the bedroom and leaves the house. She runs pass Maddy’s mom who stands on the door step looking for Maddy after hearing her scream.}

Melissa: Maddy.

Giovanna Steward: What happened?

Melissa: I don’t know. Maddy went outside to tell the kids to be careful where they throw the snowballs so they don’t hit the house and now she’s gone.

Giovanna Steward: Snow balls, huh. Don’t worry, I’ll get her and bring her back.

{Gigi runs to the side walk and looks around. She looks up and down the street and notices the obvious pattern of houses that’s been hit by the snow truck. She follows the path where the truck has been in hopes of finding whomever is behind the making of the living snow as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens as Gigi followed the snow trucks path all the way to an old sports arena where some wrestling show is being held called “Seasons Beatings”. Gigi walks up to the doors and enters the arena. She stands in the crowd watching the action happen in the ring with a few local talent. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary happening. Until the IWC Dalek appears rolling down the entrance ramp. It’s rockets up and hovers over the ring ropes and enters the ring.}

IWC Dalek: ALL HAIL THE DALEK EMPIRE AND THE DALEK’S WIFE, KENNEDY STREET.

Giovanna Steward: What the… a dalek?

{Gigi watches on as the Dalek shoots a lazer and is pinches through one of the local talents and they collapse to the mat.}

IWC Dalek: ANOTHER ONE FALLS TO THE DALEK EMPIRE. THE DALEK WILL PLEASE HIS WIFE WITH VICTORY!

{Gigi suddenly collapses leaning and holding her head. She moans in pain from a nasty headache as vag memories start to come back. The Dalek announces open challenges for any and all. Santa Claus is pushed into the ring.}

IWC Dalek: SANTA!? SANTA DARES STAND IN OUR WAY. CHRISTMAS WILL BE EXTERMINATED. IT IS BECAUSE OF THE DOCTOR THE DALEK’S WIFE HAS BE FLAWED. CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED. CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED. THE DALEK WILL WIN IN THE NAME OF HIS WIFE!

{The Dalek fires it’s lazer at Santa, but Santa is pulled out of the ring by Maddy Steward and the lazer his the turnbuckle pad exploding it and foam flies everywhere. Maddy rolls into the ring and dares to challenge the Dalek.}

IWC Dalek: HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE IN THE DALEK’S WIVES PLANS? YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED! SNOLEKS! SNOLEKS ATTACK!

{Several snowmen pop out of the crowd and begin attacking the fans and everyone runs in all directions in fear. The snoleks jump around as they look for a victim with their black coal eyes and stone rock teeth. The camera switches back to Gigi as she still holds her head and wrenches it pain from a massive headache. It’s too much to take and she ends up curling into a ball and screams as the scene fades to white.}

{The scene flashes back to before Gigi had arrived to Southern California in her big blue box ablaze. It opens on a space ship in a far off galaxy a midst a battle happening on it. Katie Steward runs by as she looks to be wearing the same clothes that Gigi first appeared in. She’s followed by her companion TJ as the IWC Dalek chases after them. They run into the control center of the ship where Kennedy Street is waiting.}

Kennedy Street: Oh, Katie there you are. I was wondering when you’re good here.

Katie Steward: You’ve lost Kennedy. We’ve planted bombs all over this ship. It’s going to go down and take you’re mind altering beauty products with us.

Kennedy Street: Oh Katie, I would believe you, but I’ve been watching you since the two of you set foot on the ship and that’s not true.

IWC Dalek: THE DALEK HAS BROUGHT THE TREASONOUS STEWARD AND JOHNSON TO THE DALEK’S WIFE.

Kennedy Street: Yes. I can see that. I don’t get you, Katie. We both want the same thing. Beauty in this galaxy and let you fight me. I mean you made yourself a Goddess.

Katie Steward: I’ve never had to brain wash my fans to worship me. Or to even go this far for complete infatuation with the universe.

Kennedy Street: (shaking her head) you’re just so sad. We could’ve been good together. Oh Dalek…

IWC Dalek: YES WIFE!

Kennedy Street: What’s wrong? Do you not recognize your greatest adversary? She’s standing right here in front of you.

IWC Dalek: THE DOCTOR?

Katie Steward: Kennedy, don’t do this.

Kennedy Street: Exterminate.

IWC Dalek: EXTERMINATE!

{Katie and Kennedy have their stare down and the Dalek turns to Katie and TJ. Katie pushes TJ out of the way as the Dalek fires its lazer. Katie pulls out her hand compact mirror deflecting the lazer. The lazer’s new direction speeds towards Kennedy up and narrowly misses her face, but still close enough to burn.}

Kennedy Street: AHHHHHHHHH!

{Kennedy grabs her face and falls to her knees. The Dalek scrambles to Kennedy’s side and Katie and TJ make a run for it.}

IWC Dalek: THE DOCTOR HAS FLAWED THE DALEK’S WIFE. THEY MUST BE EXTERMINATED!

{Katie and TJ run through the corridors on the way back to the TARDIS. Katie pulling some explosive charges on the walls on their way. They turn the corner and run into a Dalek.}

Dalek: EXTERMINATE!

{The Dalek fires its lazer at Katie and TJ jumps in it’s path taking it instead and he collapse into her arms and they fall to the floor.}

Katie Steward: TJ!

Dalek: EXTERMINATE!

{Katie throws another charge at the Dalek and then pulls out her sonic screwdriver and arms it and make the Dalek move in reverse away from them.}

Katie Steward: TJ, why would you do that? You stupid, stupid boy…

{TJ dies in Katie’s arm she lays him to rest right there and stands up. She marches back to the TARDIS and places the last couple of charges down. She opens the doors of the blue box and steps inside. She turns back one last time and uses her sonic screwdriver to arm the mines. Kennedy and the Dalek appear. Kennedy wanting blood has the Dalek fire and it’s lazer hits Katie. She falls back into the TARDIS and closes it’s door. Kennedy seeing the mines armed ends up using the Dalek’s teleport to get them out of there. Katie crawls her way to the TARDIS’ controls. Grabbing her ring robe and wraps herself up in it. Her regeneration starts to begin as she hits the controls on the TARDIS to detonates the explosives. The Dalek with the mine ran all the way to the power core of the ship causing the entire thing to blow and as the ship implodes it launches the TARDIS across the universe with a trail of Kennedy’s beauty supplies dust in its wake. It crashes onto Earth and the dust falls onto the snow causing it to create the snoleks.}

{The scene flashes back to the arena and Gigi’s head clears up from the head aches. She now remembers who she is and everything comes clear to her. She stands back up and heads to the ring. She hops up on the railing to slide down faster. She skirts by the production table and hits a switch turning on the arena’s venting system to heat things up and melting the snoleks. She jumps the barrier at ringside and rolls into the ring and stand guard in front of Maddy.}

IWC Dalek: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED. THE DALEK’S WIFE DEMANDS IT.

Giovanna Steward: I’m Gigi Steward, but you can call me the Doctor.

IWC Dalek: THE DOCTOR. YOU FLAWED THE DALEK’S WIFE. YOU MUST BE EXTERMINATED!

{The Dalek freaks out moves around the ring. It fires it’s lazer at Gigi and she pulls out Katie’s hand compact and deflects the lazer back at the Dalek and he shorts out powering himself.}

IWC Dalek: IMPOSSIBLE! THE DOCtor must be…

Giovanna Steward: I’m happy I kept this.

{Gigi turns and helps Maddy help and the two share a hug in the ring.}

Madison Steward: Thanks for the saving me. This was really insane.

Kennedy Street: I see Katie’s got a new face. I wasn’t so lucky.

{Kennedy emerges on the entrances ramp. She wears a black women’s veil hat with the veil covering half her face.}

Kennedy Street: Let’s get this battle royal started. Bounty to the ones that bring me their heads.

{The locker room unloads with the talent heading to the ring and surround it leaving Gigi and Maddy on guard inside and the scene fades out.}

{The scene returns back to Robin’s home and Barry questioning Maddy’s story.}

Barry Brooks: Do you expect me to believe all of that? You’ve clearly just watched an episode of Doctor Who.

Madison Steward: What’s Doctor Who?

Barry Brooks: You’re kidding, right?

{Maddy smiles at Barry trying to play some mind games with the little genius. A faint engine sound is heard and a big blue box appears in Barry’s bedroom. The door opens and Gigi steps out with a Santa cap on and a tiny present in her hand.}

Giovanna Steward: Is he asleep yet?

Madison Steward: No. He didn’t believe any of the story.

Giovanna Steward: Oh then I guess we can’t leave the gift he told Santa he wanted.

Barry Brooks: You didn’t see Santa, but you couldn’t travel in a TARDIS.

{Barry quickly changes as he begins to realizes that it could be all real.}

Barry Brooks: You brought my present from Santa himself?

Giovanna Steward: I did.

Barry Brooks: Oh boy, he got me a train.

Giovanna Steward: Well it’s not a train, but his elf made you something that goes inside.

{Gigi hands the box to Barry and he opens it up and takes out a little wooden conductor for the train with a little badge with his name on it.}

Giovanna Steward: It’s all they could do. Radioactive substances aren’t really safe for transport on a sleigh. The reindeer get a little antzy.

Barry Brooks: It’s ok. I love this though.

Giovanna Steward: That’s good. Now you’ve got to go to sleep and you can play in the morning.

{Barry lays down in his bed and closes his eyes. Gigi takes the box and the little Barry figurine and put is on the dresser next to him. Gigi and Maddy step back and stand by the TARDIS.}

Madison Steward: Oh thank Goddess you show up. I didn’t know how much longer I could last with that story.

Giovanna Steward: Sorry Maddy, but Santa’s workshop was a freakin’ maze to get around. We can still make it to the End of the Year show though.

Madison Steward; That sounds like fun.

{Gigi and Maddy step inside the TARDIS and it’s sends off ending the scene.}

{The scene changes to a Hollywood a backlot of a studio. Inside is Katie’s director’s chair and a green screen. Behind the green screen a blurry blue object fades into the scene and Gigi and Maddy step out of it. They look around and notice the camera and chair. They walk over and check it out.}

Madison Steward: It says Steward on it. I think it’s for us.

Giovanna Steward: Cool.

{Gigi takes her seat in the chair and leans back in it.}

Giovanna Steward: So this End of the Year Battle Royal. So things in SCW going into 2019 are looking very political. Katya has her vision for SCW moving forward and everyone is picking sides and just turning into a huge civil war between groups. If we were to win the battle royal it wouldn’t be great for Katya going into the new year. Madz, we’re outlaws. Renegades. Rebels. We’re kind of like black sheep in SCW at this moment. No one really sees us. Everyone knows us and we’ve had our successes, but nothing big. We’ve had our struggles, but if we’ve learned anything from history. Nothing motivated a person than a cause. Survival. Looking at us, we’re clearly in Team Sasha’s camp. It’s not a secret. We win, Katya sees it as a loss and that’s not going to happen. So we have our backs against the ropes and we have to fight for our lives.

Madison Steward: That’s why Team Desire is a team. We’re stronger together. We play smart. This white rabbit isn’t going to be late to any party. 25 Gs and a new car don’t appeal to us, but being two girls stepping up against an establishment. We’ll be Twitter Heroes. Bonafide celebrities heading into 2019. Star of Tomorrow and #1 Contender for the SCW World Championship will be handed to us. That’s how much the fans will love us. All we need to do is win the battle royal.

Giovanna Steward: But Madz, there is no way they’ll let us do that.

Madison Steward: Oh G, they never let us have our fun.

Giovanna Steward: Yeah, you’re right. It’s going to be quite fun being outlaws together.

Madison Steward: It’s what we were born to do. Gigi and Maddy Steward, outlaws. We will fight the odds and the establishment and we’re going to win this Battle Royal because it’s what the fans need to see and we’re the girls to do it.

Giovanna Steward: 2019 might just be a fun year.

{Gigi laughs and picks herself up out of the chair. She and Maddy walk off the set as the scene and the episode end.}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Good luck everyone

Invitational RP1
[Image: 270041540-258425806375597-7033161467703002046-n.png]
[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Showing a letter. London, England. Friday 28th December (Off camera)

It was that time where Konrad wasn't in the US as of this moment as he had a Supershow event known as Relapse 2 to wrestle in on Monday in London, England, facing against Maverick and Malcolm Dread-King for a King Of Cobra tournament spot in Union Battleground. He had been doing a lot of research on both of his opponents before going on camera later tonight to address them in a match. Although his mental trainer knows about that match, what he doesn't know was that Konrad was already planning something else after that match. 

They both sit in Konrad's hotel room, talking stuff over about the tournament, but Konrad's mind after those discussions was somewhere else. He was looking at the ceiling, thinking something else other than wrestling on Monday night as Jerry Flack who's been with Konrad all the way since his mental training course is concerned and says this.

Jerry Flack: "What's on your mind right now?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm thinking about Tuesday."

Jerry Flack: "Something happening then I'm not aware of?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, there is, and there's also a reason why we flew here via a private plane instead of the usual travel arrangements I plan."

Jerry Flack: "Where are we going on Tuesday?"

Konrad goes to his belongings and digs out a piece of paper from the mental training course he somehow got in his belongings while in Manchester a few months ago, and he passes it to Jerry who opens the letter from the envelope, and after reading it, he still didn't understand and said this.

Jerry Flack: "I don't get what your point is."

Konrad Raab: "The point is I need to be in the end of year battle royal match. Every year in SCW, they have battle royal matches, one at taking hold of the flame and the other the end of the year battle royal. The task on the note says I need to take part in two battle royals by the end of this year and we're going straight to Toronto, Canada to make it in time for that match."

Jerry Flack: "Oh, that explains why you only booked to be here for two nights. It's a good thing you already have taken part in one. I had no idea you were doing the Union Battleground one to complete a task you were sent to do. Wow, this hasn't crossed my mind that all of these tasks, you've completed this year, you've won a title to your name, and you've consistently been keeping confidence throughout the year."

Konrad Raab: "While winning the car and money means nothing to me as I already got a new car and got enough money, still got Euros left over from a previous job I did in Germany before I became a wrestler and still consistently getting paid for the stuff I've done there."

Jerry only found out a few months ago he had only been in the wrestling business for a short amount of years as the way Konrad approaches matches, he acts like he has been in the wrestling business for twenty years.

Jerry Flack: "I know you've never felt confident in battle royals, but I'm proud that you need and want to take part to complete a task. I also know the feeling of if you don't complete the task, you'd fail. I wish you told me earlier instead of today."

Konrad Raab: "After everything going on with SCW lately, I've not had the chance to discuss this with you cos of being focused on everything else."

Jerry Flack: "Are you also doing this battle royal for another reason?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm preparing myself for the Taking Hold Of The Flame battle royal as well. I was in it once, but only because the damn trainer I had at the time put my name down for it, forcing me to take part, so I don't count that as my official entry in the match. Next year will because I'd be ready for it. I must learn now how not to take battle royal losses hard because that's always been a consistent fear in my mind how do I approach that sort of thing."

Jerry nods, completely understanding Konrad, even if he discovered Konrad's fear of handling a loss in a battle royal match. It's why all of this time he had been hiding from almost every single battle royal match being thrown at him, especially the time he almost won one in another company he was apart with and wasn't able to take the loss very well.

Jerry Flack: "We discuss that when it happens. After all, you can overcome many wrestlers, some you've never met before and win the battle royal, but if you don't need the money or the car, what will you do with those items?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm giving the money to an orphanage in Germany who would use the money to benefit themselves and the car, I sell it to someone. I can't think of who wants a car right now, but it'll be their late Christmas present. Maybe give it to my cousin Jake who could do with a car instead of taking buses and trains to get to me all the time. "

Jerry Flack: "That's very kind of you to donate money to them and giving your cousin a late Christmas present should you win. Not many people would do that."

Konrad Raab: "This isn't about those prizes. It's about me, my confidence and getting rid of my fears of competiting in battle royal matches because of my inability to take battle royale losses well. Not only prepare for the battle royal when Taking Hold Of The Flame comes around, but also complete the task for the whole year."

Jerry sees it wasn't the fact Konrad wants to win, it was more for him to feel prepared for a loss should it happen and that would be a better result in his mind than winning it. If he wins, then it would mean he'd learnt nothing of how to take a loss and come fighting back after it. Jerry felt how much it means to Konrad to take part in the battle royale match and wanting to learn from everything he could and Jerry says this.

Jerry Flack: "If you win, it means a damn lot when Taking Hold Of The Flame comes around, giving you the confidence boost of saying hey, you've won a battle royale match and you can feel you'll have a chance to win the THOTF battle royale and go to face against the SCW champion at Rise To Greatness."

Konrad Raab: "That's a great idea. I see your point of why I should view the match as a way of being able to win the match as my intentions are to learn how to take a loss from it, completing the last task left to achieve on my list and THOTF battle royale preparations is more important to me. I need to prove to SCW guys that they rightfully deserve to see me perform and know that this match is a start of being my official entry to THOTF rumble match."

Jerry Flack: "As they should be."

Konrad Raab: "I'll do a video for that match tomorrow night, however, I have to go and leave this hotel room. I got some camera crew arranged to meet me at the Millenium Wheel to talk about my match against Maverick and Malcolm Dred-King this afternoon as that match is important right now to get everything I've done research on these guys out there."

Jerry nods as he knew Union Battleground was a very different company to Supreme Championship Wrestling where everything has to be right out in public for match videos for opponents to watch and see what wrestlers do as he leaves the hotel room as Jerry follows him out to meet camera crew who are apart of Union Battleground and get everything set up ready for Konrad to speak about the match. Then he spends all of tomorrow, speaking about the battle royale match and getting gym work in before spending all the time in the gym on Sunday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is about completing an unfinished task and claiming my official entry in Taking Hold Of The Flame battle royale youtube.com shoot.

"It goes without saying that I had every intention of being in this match this year, heck I wanted to be in it last year, but due to a company clashing with the event on the same day, it couldn't be done so here I am to you all of me taking part for reasons that are more important than winning a car and money. I'm in it for a simple reason many of you do not understand, my self-confidence. It's known I've gotten a ton of confidence and focus these past few months, even leading towards me winning the SCW TV title.

That's all down to me, but my reasons for the entry is because a day after I got out of the course I was on, I found a letter in my bag to complete three tasks and two of those I've completed already which are winning a title and being confident consistently. In a way, I've completed a task to be in a battle royale match in Union Battleground, but it mentions in my letter I have to compete in two of them and I have chosen to take part in this one.

Battle Royale matches is still a pretty big weakness for me because truth been told, I've always feared not about losing, but how I take battle royale losses as I don't know how to deal with them and by doing this match, it's also all about not just completing a task on my list, but also about preparing to be in Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royale and you can guarantee that me being in this match is my official entry to the THOTF rumble. I say that because the truth is, you lot were right, I never really gave it a proper shot and you SCW wrestlers deserve to have me taking part in the battle royal and I will because I want and have to be in it. I mean every word of it and I won't change my mind.

This match is the right decision to make and I refuse to make stupid mistakes like I did last year of not taking part, but it was also good I didn't as well as I wasn't in the right place mentally and needed to be on a course I was to benefit myself to be a mentally tougher and better guy. I don't care who enters in this match, but as the regular SCW guys know, I'm focused on one thing, doing anything possible to believe in myself I have a chance of winning the match as the saying goes, you can't win unless you take part.

Two days time in Toronto, Canada, everyone will see me compete in a battle royale as a promise I will keep to throughout the entire year of being in THOTF rumble and also completing a task of being in a battle royale being the only thing left to do on my list. It's also a damn fact I can only make it up to you SCW stars by me walking to the ring and wrestle in the rumble. Win or lose, I will learn one way or another to be a better wrestler and be most importantly better prepared for rumble matches in future.

I will believe in the fact I will be the last man standing to win because I want and need to do it for myself and the car will be given to my cousin who has to use trains and buses to get to me and the money will be given to the orphanage I know in Germany who need the money more than I do. All of you in this match will prepare yourselves to be Iceinated by The Iceman."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Good luck everyone! 

THIS IS THE RP! CLICK HERE!