End of the Year Open Invitational
[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Showing a letter. London, England. Friday 28th December (Off camera)

It was that time where Konrad wasn't in the US as of this moment as he had a Supershow event known as Relapse 2 to wrestle in on Monday in London, England, facing against Maverick and Malcolm Dread-King for a King Of Cobra tournament spot in Union Battleground. He had been doing a lot of research on both of his opponents before going on camera later tonight to address them in a match. Although his mental trainer knows about that match, what he doesn't know was that Konrad was already planning something else after that match. 

They both sit in Konrad's hotel room, talking stuff over about the tournament, but Konrad's mind after those discussions was somewhere else. He was looking at the ceiling, thinking something else other than wrestling on Monday night as Jerry Flack who's been with Konrad all the way since his mental training course is concerned and says this.

Jerry Flack: "What's on your mind right now?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm thinking about Tuesday."

Jerry Flack: "Something happening then I'm not aware of?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, there is, and there's also a reason why we flew here via a private plane instead of the usual travel arrangements I plan."

Jerry Flack: "Where are we going on Tuesday?"

Konrad goes to his belongings and digs out a piece of paper from the mental training course he somehow got in his belongings while in Manchester a few months ago, and he passes it to Jerry who opens the letter from the envelope, and after reading it, he still didn't understand and said this.

Jerry Flack: "I don't get what your point is."

Konrad Raab: "The point is I need to be in the end of year battle royal match. Every year in SCW, they have battle royal matches, one at taking hold of the flame and the other the end of the year battle royal. The task on the note says I need to take part in two battle royals by the end of this year and we're going straight to Toronto, Canada to make it in time for that match."

Jerry Flack: "Oh, that explains why you only booked to be here for two nights. It's a good thing you already have taken part in one. I had no idea you were doing the Union Battleground one to complete a task you were sent to do. Wow, this hasn't crossed my mind that all of these tasks, you've completed this year, you've won a title to your name, and you've consistently been keeping confidence throughout the year."

Konrad Raab: "While winning the car and money means nothing to me as I already got a new car and got enough money, still got Euros left over from a previous job I did in Germany before I became a wrestler and still consistently getting paid for the stuff I've done there."

Jerry only found out a few months ago he had only been in the wrestling business for a short amount of years as the way Konrad approaches matches, he acts like he has been in the wrestling business for twenty years.

Jerry Flack: "I know you've never felt confident in battle royals, but I'm proud that you need and want to take part to complete a task. I also know the feeling of if you don't complete the task, you'd fail. I wish you told me earlier instead of today."

Konrad Raab: "After everything going on with SCW lately, I've not had the chance to discuss this with you cos of being focused on everything else."

Jerry Flack: "Are you also doing this battle royal for another reason?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm preparing myself for the Taking Hold Of The Flame battle royal as well. I was in it once, but only because the damn trainer I had at the time put my name down for it, forcing me to take part, so I don't count that as my official entry in the match. Next year will because I'd be ready for it. I must learn now how not to take battle royal losses hard because that's always been a consistent fear in my mind how do I approach that sort of thing."

Jerry nods, completely understanding Konrad, even if he discovered Konrad's fear of handling a loss in a battle royal match. It's why all of this time he had been hiding from almost every single battle royal match being thrown at him, especially the time he almost won one in another company he was apart with and wasn't able to take the loss very well.

Jerry Flack: "We discuss that when it happens. After all, you can overcome many wrestlers, some you've never met before and win the battle royal, but if you don't need the money or the car, what will you do with those items?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm giving the money to an orphanage in Germany who would use the money to benefit themselves and the car, I sell it to someone. I can't think of who wants a car right now, but it'll be their late Christmas present. Maybe give it to my cousin Jake who could do with a car instead of taking buses and trains to get to me all the time. "

Jerry Flack: "That's very kind of you to donate money to them and giving your cousin a late Christmas present should you win. Not many people would do that."

Konrad Raab: "This isn't about those prizes. It's about me, my confidence and getting rid of my fears of competiting in battle royal matches because of my inability to take battle royale losses well. Not only prepare for the battle royal when Taking Hold Of The Flame comes around, but also complete the task for the whole year."

Jerry sees it wasn't the fact Konrad wants to win, it was more for him to feel prepared for a loss should it happen and that would be a better result in his mind than winning it. If he wins, then it would mean he'd learnt nothing of how to take a loss and come fighting back after it. Jerry felt how much it means to Konrad to take part in the battle royale match and wanting to learn from everything he could and Jerry says this.

Jerry Flack: "If you win, it means a damn lot when Taking Hold Of The Flame comes around, giving you the confidence boost of saying hey, you've won a battle royale match and you can feel you'll have a chance to win the THOTF battle royale and go to face against the SCW champion at Rise To Greatness."

Konrad Raab: "That's a great idea. I see your point of why I should view the match as a way of being able to win the match as my intentions are to learn how to take a loss from it, completing the last task left to achieve on my list and THOTF battle royale preparations is more important to me. I need to prove to SCW guys that they rightfully deserve to see me perform and know that this match is a start of being my official entry to THOTF rumble match."

Jerry Flack: "As they should be."

Konrad Raab: "I'll do a video for that match tomorrow night, however, I have to go and leave this hotel room. I got some camera crew arranged to meet me at the Millenium Wheel to talk about my match against Maverick and Malcolm Dred-King this afternoon as that match is important right now to get everything I've done research on these guys out there."

Jerry nods as he knew Union Battleground was a very different company to Supreme Championship Wrestling where everything has to be right out in public for match videos for opponents to watch and see what wrestlers do as he leaves the hotel room as Jerry follows him out to meet camera crew who are apart of Union Battleground and get everything set up ready for Konrad to speak about the match. Then he spends all of tomorrow, speaking about the battle royale match and getting gym work in before spending all the time in the gym on Sunday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is about completing an unfinished task and claiming my official entry in Taking Hold Of The Flame battle royale youtube.com shoot.

"It goes without saying that I had every intention of being in this match this year, heck I wanted to be in it last year, but due to a company clashing with the event on the same day, it couldn't be done so here I am to you all of me taking part for reasons that are more important than winning a car and money. I'm in it for a simple reason many of you do not understand, my self-confidence. It's known I've gotten a ton of confidence and focus these past few months, even leading towards me winning the SCW TV title.

That's all down to me, but my reasons for the entry is because a day after I got out of the course I was on, I found a letter in my bag to complete three tasks and two of those I've completed already which are winning a title and being confident consistently. In a way, I've completed a task to be in a battle royale match in Union Battleground, but it mentions in my letter I have to compete in two of them and I have chosen to take part in this one.

Battle Royale matches is still a pretty big weakness for me because truth been told, I've always feared not about losing, but how I take battle royale losses as I don't know how to deal with them and by doing this match, it's also all about not just completing a task on my list, but also about preparing to be in Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royale and you can guarantee that me being in this match is my official entry to the THOTF rumble. I say that because the truth is, you lot were right, I never really gave it a proper shot and you SCW wrestlers deserve to have me taking part in the battle royal and I will because I want and have to be in it. I mean every word of it and I won't change my mind.

This match is the right decision to make and I refuse to make stupid mistakes like I did last year of not taking part, but it was also good I didn't as well as I wasn't in the right place mentally and needed to be on a course I was to benefit myself to be a mentally tougher and better guy. I don't care who enters in this match, but as the regular SCW guys know, I'm focused on one thing, doing anything possible to believe in myself I have a chance of winning the match as the saying goes, you can't win unless you take part.

Two days time in Toronto, Canada, everyone will see me compete in a battle royale as a promise I will keep to throughout the entire year of being in THOTF rumble and also completing a task of being in a battle royale being the only thing left to do on my list. It's also a damn fact I can only make it up to you SCW stars by me walking to the ring and wrestle in the rumble. Win or lose, I will learn one way or another to be a better wrestler and be most importantly better prepared for rumble matches in future.

I will believe in the fact I will be the last man standing to win because I want and need to do it for myself and the car will be given to my cousin who has to use trains and buses to get to me and the money will be given to the orphanage I know in Germany who need the money more than I do. All of you in this match will prepare yourselves to be Iceinated by The Iceman."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
End of the Year Open Invitational - by supremecw - 12-10-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: End of the Year Open Invitational - by TSC - 12-20-2018, 07:50 AM
RE: End of the Year Open Invitational - by Kiken'na - 12-27-2018, 05:13 PM
RE: End of the Year Open Invitational - by Owen - 12-28-2018, 08:31 AM
RE: End of the Year Open Invitational - by Konrad Raab - 12-28-2018, 10:31 AM
RE: End of the Year Open Invitational - by Owen - 12-29-2018, 02:26 PM
RE: End of the Year Open Invitational - by Ruppy - 12-29-2018, 03:42 PM
RE: End of the Year Open Invitational - by Ruppy - 12-29-2018, 05:43 PM