Union Battleground Guerrilla Warfare battle royal RP (Reposted)
OOC: Repost it from the old boards as apart of the huge relevance it will have in the EOTY Battle Royal of one of the reasons Konrad will take part in it.

[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

A letter discovered. Manchester, England. Friday 22nd June. (Off camera)

Only just yesterday, Konrad came out of the mental training course facility where he's currently in the hotel room which he only was using for Thursday night to sleep over since he has booked a private plane back home straight after his matches in Rebellion Pro tonight due to the situation he'll have coming up in his American home in his life which was not known to the public because they wanted this to be kept to themselves this time, unless you was a very close friend to Konrad and Fizz that they'd know the situation via DM's on twitter. What he didn't know however was what was left in his bag. While he was getting clean clothes out, he saw a white envelope with his name on it and it states to not open it until Friday. He takes a look at it and he addresses it.

Konrad Raab: "What's this doing in my bag? I don't remember this in there."

Of course, that day he left his bag for a bit, he needed the loo and someone must've put the envelope in the bag. He got himself dressed first before he sits on his bed to look at it once again and he could open it since it was Friday today so he does and he slides the paper out and the first thing it says is some tasks he's got to achieve before the year is over, starting with winning a title and keeping that confidence the entire year with the mental trainer being planned for him.

Konrad Raab: "Well those tasks aren't too bad to achieve, especially when I've got a title match this afternoon against Dante Culter for the Ballroom belt anyway. At least the mental trainer is being planned for me at this time."

But as he knew he could easily do those things, there's one on the list that was underlined many times, something he had been avoiding all year round, something that was the main reason why he chose to do FSW match against Xavier Reid in his hometown instead of doing this task. When he read that, Konrad gulped pretty hard.

Konrad Raab: "Oh boy."

Took a bit of a while to let that biggest task he's been avoiding all year around to settle in as that was worse than a title match and having confidence the rest of the year. He thinks about it for five minutes and then he says this.

Konrad Raab: "I will accomplish that by the end of the year. I do need to overcome this battle of getting rid of my fears of being in high-pressure matches to prove to the entire world, especially in SCW that I'm no longer the Konrad Raab they once knew. Problem is there are no battle royal matches in the companies I work for. I'll check on Twitter to see if there's any around."

As he does which took a while to look up since there were no battle royal matches coming up which of course, he had to do two by the end of the year, but there was no ruling that they'd have to be in the companies he's with so he decided to go down his follows list to see any companies that he wasn't apart of that would allow Konrad to take part in a battle royal match. He then found Union Underground who were doing exactly what he's been tasked to do with the battle royal.

Konrad Raab: "I've always fancied a challenge to wrestle against the top wrestlers in Union Underground and Guerrilla Warfare battle royal is exactly the challenge I need. I just need to find a bit more about it before even putting in my details for the event itself."

As he does as he goes straight on Union Underground website and looks up for more details about the match as mainly to see if there's anything important to know as he knew nothing other than the Rumble match as he finds out that there's a big prize to win as he lets that sink in for a bit, although that'll be the bonus goal for him, but he'll take it as he speaks about it.

Konrad Raab: "I know that my confidence is gonna be massively high if I do this rumble, but I need to do it for the sake of my wrestling career is very much at stake. I get a title shot and being the face of a company is exactly what I need to turn things around. I got so far in that course that it would be a waste of time if I didn't follow the task of taking part in a battle royal situation. I will do it and Union Underground will see what The Iceman is capable of."

Of course he has worries about how his wife would react to it, especially at this second that he could know his wife was giving birth either now, later, tomorrow or Sunday, however he knew she would accept the decision when it came around as he decides to keep the note to show his wife the evidence of his tasks he's been told to complete before the year in his bag and he says this for the last time.

Konrad Raab: "Tomorrow on twitter, I'm gonna announce my entry into the Guerrilla Warfare battle royal match and wrestle against the top wrestlers they put in front of me to overcome nineteen other wrestlers to win the match and not only be the face of Union Underground and get the title shot, but showing everyone how much I've changed, boosting my own confidence and esteem to win the warfare rumble match."

Konrad stands up from his bed as he goes to look at the mirror that was standing near his bed to say this.

Konrad Raab: "I'm going to win that Rumble match for me, myself and I only."

He smiles which he hasn't truly done outside of his course for sometime before leaving his hotel room and explores around Manchester for a bit, even getting a lot of attention for autographs and posing in some pictures and selfies from the fans until he had to go to the ballroom in Manchester to wrestle against Dante Culter in the afternoon and Joseph White in the evening for the tournament.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Telling Fizz about the upcoming match tomorrow night. Anaheim, California. Saturday 30th June. (Off camera)

Since he publically announced his entry in the warfare battle royal match, he barely had any time to do much else other than wrestle on SCW and Rebellion Pro shows that time as he and his wife had new additions to their family, their twin boys were born into the world on Sunday morning and they are currently six days old as Fizz has been exhausted with the breastfeeding and the babies crying a lot which they knew the reasons for it and at times, it broke Fizz into tears as they sit on the sofa in the living room and Fizz says this.

Fizz Raab: "I'm struggling with this. It hurts me each time those babies cry."

Konrad Raab: "I know and it hurts me to know this. That's why I cut two companies out because my time is gonna be spent more on us and our kids than myself when I'm not wrestling or seeing family in Germany."

Fizz Raab: "Which I honestly thought you were doing this week."

Konrad Raab: "I was and I'm glad I didn't make that decision, considering the state I'm seeing you in devastates me. I do think you need a helper to deal with this as you are breaking down and it shouldn't be like that."

It was clearly something Konrad had to do, especially he hadn't even gotten around to speaking to Fizz about his plans for tomorrow night because of Fizz's breakdown in tears because of their twin boys crying non-stop since she had them. It had been hard for Konrad even as well as he alone was struggling to cope, but they knew their twin sons would have psychological issues and Konrad especially felt bad.

Konrad Raab: "It's my fault those boys are like the way they are."

Fizz Raab: "It's in the family and it's not, please stop thinking that."

Konrad Raab: "In my family, yes, but I didn't think it was going to be this difficult. It's just as well that I'm glad to cut out WWH and GZWA just to be with you and wrestling two to three times a week just made things easier for our family. Believe me, I won't join more companies than three ever again."

Fizz was reassured a bit which all of a sudden, they stopped crying. For some reason they stopped, mostly because both Konrad and Fizz were in the same room together or so they thought as they saw how tired their babies are as they took one baby boy each before standing up to place them in their separate rooms which the house was recently extended due to their two new arrivals in the family and both place them very gently in their cots to have sleep as they go downstairs again and he and Fizz sat down on the sofa and Fizz speaks.

Fizz Raab: "I'm glad you really want to step up being a great dad. I know you are already, but being in three companies is for the best babe."

Konrad Raab: "You're right. My life has gotten better since I was in the mental training facility."

Fizz Raab: "It has."

Konrad Raab: "Glad we got time alone because I want to talk about wrestling funny enough, regarding my other reason why I didn't see my family in Germany."

If there's one thing Konrad was afraid of, it was upsetting his wife when he was about to say something, but after the letter he got, he gets it out of his pocket and he addresses it as Fizz was silent, barely having anything to say.

Konrad Raab: "I've been given a list of tasks to do with being confident throughout the entire year and winning a title, but there's one task on there that's very important. My other task is to be in two battle royals before this year ends." 

Fizz Raab: "What, are you in a battle royal match tomorrow night?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes at Union Underground Warfare Supershow. I need to show the entire world the whole new side of me. Granted SCW saw bits of it in my match against Dustin Adams the other day, but this battle royal match is something I need to do as a task to complete. I need to prove to the world I've changed and this is the only way it can get done, please don't hate me."

Fizz Raab: "I don't hate you. In fact, I fully support you've placed yourself in a battle royal match because this is something you really need to do. I mean after all that mental training you've done in the course, you should feel confident to win and prove people wrong."

It was such a sigh of relief for Konrad that he realised Fizz understood him on his must goal to prove people wrong that he's changed for real and that it was good for him to go out and do the best he can to win the rumble he's been so afraid of as Fizz got closer to Konrad and hugs him as they hug, Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: "The winner of the rumble gets to face against the Union Underground champion and be the face of the company, but those are just bonus goals to me."

Fizz Raab: "No, they must be the main goals for you. I know what you mean, but you must put them as your main goals too."

Konrad Raab: "You're right, of course, they are the main goals for me to achieve. I don't know or care who's in the match, but it's time to listen to everything I've been mentally trained to do, being a bit selfish and doing this rumble for me, myself and I. That's what I'm gonna do is pin or submit opponents in the battle royal until I'm the last person standing."

Fizz Raab: "I like your growing confidence lately, especially how Jerry's reminding you to keep your head up."

Konrad Raab:"“I'm glad I have Jerry by my side with being my mental trainer to keep things together and not go back my old routes like I always do. I can trust you to take care of those kids tomorrow and Monday and I'll be back on Tuesday."

Fizz loved Konrad's overall confidence and pride he had within himself, even seeing so certain that it was more than just him needing to, it was him actually wanting to do it as Konrad went to the garage and does some gym work as Fizz and Konrad had a mini gym in their house and of course due to the new addictions, Konrad didn't want to go to the gym downtown in case Fizz needed help, but he does an hour of working out before coming upstairs to hold one of his sons in his arms after Fizz finished breastfeeding him and they bond with their new babies all day until Konrad and Fizz went to sleep together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Confidence builder match I need to do as a task youtube.com shoot. (On camera)

"It's been almost a year the last time I've taken part in a battle royal match. Of course, many of you are in it for the chance to be a Union Underground title contender and being the face of the company. While those are the reasons for me as well as I've always fancied myself facing against the top wrestlers in Union Underground, but my other reason is very different to everyone else.

For the past month, my confidence wasn't even a thing like it is now and it really affected my performance in the ring and it was cos I wasn't ready for the rumble SCW had so I took myself out of it because I was depressed. However things changed for me when I went to a mental training course to improve myself mentally to get better, even got a mental trainer now because I know I can easily slip back to how I was before.

It was a hard lesson for me and something I never understood until now because the only person that can make themselves happy is me and I'm in the match to show the entire world that old Konrad who went a bit crazy and depressed about being in rumbles to doing one against wrestlers I've never had the chance to wrestle against.

So it's a very different story for me as I was set a task to do two battle royal matches because I need to show the entire world how much I'm doing this for myself. I need to show I can have confidence in myself which I do because there's nothing more I want to do than to put everything I've learnt into this match on being mentally ready, being mentally prepared and most importantly, being happy.

I respect each one of you who step into this Guerrilla Warfare Battle Royal match where everything is at stake, especially in my case which of course I'm aware of going for the Union Underground title contention when I win this match and you'll be hearing me saying will and can a lot more often because of the guidance I have from the mental training course I was on and the mental trainer I have now who's gonna be with me all the way, especially in SCW because he's going to remind me, even before this match even starts to think positive and never let anything get me down to the state I was ever again.

I'm going to do everything possible to capture this win because I'm showing I'm not afraid of high-pressure matches anymore of failing my goals because I refuse to believe I fail to not achieve the goals I set myself out to do and I'm certainly have never been afraid to step somewhere where I've never wrestled before to show everyone who I'm about and to cross Union Underground company off my list of places to have matches in because I love facing wrestlers I've never met before and I know I'll face some who I've worked with before because I love competition and love to be competitive with wrestlers and being at my best against everyone in this match. I'm looking forward to being in the battle royal and aware of the rules being different with either a pinfall, submission or a knock out which of course, I won't knock anybody out because I have too much passion and respect for this sport to do something like that.

However I will do the most pinfalls because I believe in myself I can and I'm bloody passionate to show the entire world just what The Iceman with pure aggression can do in a battle royal. I would stick around Union Underground if I win this Guerrilla Warfare battle royal because I fancy having a shot at whoever the champion will be either I'll face against the most dominant champion in Union Underground of Nemesis or will it be the experienced Dick Devereaux.

Tomorrow night right here in Denver, Colorado, I'm going to go out there to show the ice bite I have in my skills and mentality to do everything possible to show the world that not only I've overcome what I went through with me not having any self-esteem, but to overcome other guys and girls in this match to be the number one contender for that Union Underground at Coup de Grâce PPV with me being the face of this company and me overcoming everything stacked against me, seeing a whole new Konrad Raab to the mix. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.