Breakdown results - December 12, 2018
Here's the December 12, 2018 Breakdown.

Allow me to apologize for this show. The general idea for the show was to have Sasha arrive and the roster as a whole start to jockey for position. Some defending Sasha and her father. Some siding with Katya. Some choosing not to take a side. Some being forced to have no side. And all while continuing to build to a few concepts at EOTY and the first 2019 ppv. I also had about 50 segments apparently planned as I started to write, I realized half of the segments I had planned could not happen as envisioned as frankly, people can't be two places at once. I had too many ideas I liked and then I turned it into this show where I just didn't execute that much. This show turned into a "Don't do too much damage" show and I hate it. Hopefully I figure things out for next week as I really like what the grand plan was (and I know what I want to do with virtually everyone on the roster) and this show has some of that, but yeah.

Simply put, I'm sorry that this show doesn't build off last weeks show that well and I hope I can salvage things next week.

http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...122018.htm