Alice Redding
Name: Yo Momma
Contact Details: I’ll Contact You.
Where did you find out about us?: Guy named Tito that lives on the corner
Does your character have a twitter? If so, whats the id: Give me a minute…,okay it is The original unique id @AliceRedding2

Character Details

Name:Alice Redding
Alias:
Height: 5’2
Weight: 115
Town of Birth: Des Moines, Iowa
Picture Base: AnnaSophia Robb
Body Type: Slender but Athletic
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral):
Face
Entrance Music: “Roar” by Katy Perry
Wrestler Entrance:

“Roar” by Katy Perry plays as  Alice Redding runs out on the stage as she runs to one side and throws her hand up as she points to the crowd as her bubbly personality oozes through her actions as she runs to the other side and does the same thing before coming to middle of the stage as she puts her fist up covering her face as her fingerless gloves read “GIRL POWER”. She looks seriously at the ring before a smile creeps across her face as she looks at the crowd. She slaps hands with the crowd on each side before giving a little girl a hug as she slides into the ring and throws her arm up as she points toward the ground.

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED):She is a bubbly happy go lucky girl who wants to be a role model for little girls and show them that girls can do anything. GIRL POWER ROARRRRR

Finishing Moves and description:
Shooting Girl Power Press- Shooting Star Press
Signature Moves and description:
Girls Can Do It 2- Slice Bread #2

Please list at least 15 moves in your characters move set:
Spinning Heel Kick
Springboard DDT
Basement Dropkick
Moonsault
Sling blade
Running Bulldog
Springboard Plancha
Tornado DDT
Lou Thez Press
Backstabber
Small Package
Victory Roll
Swinging Neckbreaker
Running Knee
Springboard Forearm

Wrestler Biography: Added when I can think of a fantastic backstory full of sadness, triumph, perseverance, and gummy bears.