Kelsai Adamson
Name: Who?
Contact Details: Yeah, it's time I make it official
Where did you find out about us?: I saw the big billboard along the highway this morning
Does your character have a twitter? If so, whats the id: @KelsaiAdamson

Character Details

Name: Kelsai Adamson
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 118 pounds
D.O.B.: January 28, 1999
Town of Birth: New Orleans, Louisiana (Grew up in Seatlle, Washington)
Mentor: Amy Chastaine (Lancaster, legally)
Best Friend: Jaina Lancaster
Picture Base: Madison Pettis
Body Type: Slender Athletic
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral): Face
Entrance Music: "Savin Me" by Nickleback

Wrestler Entrance:

The familiar riffs of Nickelback's "Savin Me" begins and soon Kelsai Adamson appears at the top of stage. It has been a while since she has been here and a lot has changed (including her last name!) for the first and now former GCW Unified World Champion. As she walks down the aisle toward the ring she soaks in the mixed reaction from the crowd as some remember what was when she was one of the more popular wrestlers in the world while in SCW, but still many others can't forget the hated villian that she became in GCW. Getting into the ring, a smile starts to form on her lips as she looks around at the crowd and she remembers what it is like to be back in SCW.

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): 

Kelsai Adamson is the adopted child of Karen Adamson a sports agent and semi-retired professional wrestling mega star turned Hollywood Actor Dwayne Adamson. She has been going to arenas with Dwayne since she was 3 years old, and has always wanted to be a wrestler. She is also the soon to be ex-wife of Victor Mason. Despite the fact that have very little contact with one another, when asked Kelsai has nothing but good things to say about Victor and there time together, though she will, rather abruptly at times try to change the subject. Kelsai is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in.

Finishing Moves and description:

Bombs Away (Primary Finisher)
Description: Eddie Guerrero style frog splash

The Double Shot (Secondary Finisher)
Description: The Best Moonsault Ever.

The One and Only (Big Matches, RARE)
Description: The Sprial Tap

Signature Moves and description:

Axe Kick
Springboard Dropkick
Sit-out Face Buster
Missile Dropkick
Calf Crusher

Please list at least 15 moves in your characters move set: 

Roundhouse kick
Springboard Moonsault
Flying cross body
Standing Dropkick
Step Up Enziguri
Flying forearm smash
Baseball slide
Asai moonsault
Snap DDT
Belly-to-Belly suplex
Small Package (twice as fast as anyone else, due to speed)
Monkey Flip
Double Arm Chicken Wing
Tornado DDT
Handspring Elbow

Strengths: Speed, speed, speed, and after that more speed. Tremendous resolve to be successful. 

Weaknesses: She can be jaded at times, especially toward men if they are her opponent.

Wrestler Biography:

A lot has change for both personally and professionally for Kelsai Adamson, as this the second opportunity she has tried to wrestle here in SCW. From the beginning the one thing that charaterized Kelsai more than anything else both in and out is her heart. Her first SCW run could be considered mild successful seeing Kelsai become the SCW Television Champion twice. However, Kelsai never made the transition from star to superstar at least in terms of wins and losses. Despite this, Kelsai, due to her charming personality, spunk, and her desire to be a role model for younger fans (especially young girls), became one of the most popular wrestlers in the world, wrestling in GCW (where she started in wrestling) and SCW simultaneously for a long time.

As the losses started to pile up however and self doubt gradually became more and more of a factor, Kelsai would eventually leave SCW (a promotion she had wanted to wrestle in since childhood) in 2020 and focus only on GCW, trying for sustained championship success in the promotion that she started in. Eventually this would payoff in the hugest of dividends as Kelsai became the GCW Global Championship in the end of 2021. To do so, Kelsai sold her soul to the devil as they say, becoming one of the most ruthless rule breakers in the sport turning on many of her friends and legions of fans in the process. Kelsai's winning ways would continue as she would become the GCW World Champion in February of 2022 unifying the top titles in the promoition, and becoming the first wrestler to ever achieve this feat.

Kelsai was getting everything she wanted or so it would seem, but it wasn't long before she started to hate going to arenas to wrestle. The rumor was that huge heart of hers was slowly breaking seeing all of the fans she turned her back on respond with resounding boos and catcalls everywhere she went. Rumors also persisted that her marriage to Victor Mason was crumbling, a rumor that would turn out too be true as the couple would announce their intent to divorce late in the year after almost 5 years of marriage. By the time that Kelsai would lose the GCW World Championship, you could almost see that a weight had been lifted and it was clear that somethings needed to change if her career was going to continue.

Now Kelsai is back in SCW, trying to reclaim her identity, (her huge heart) and her passion for professional wrestling, something that no one thought that she would lose to begin with. Wrestling without a manager for the first time, a truly is a different world for Kelsai both in and out of the ring and how well this is going to work is anybody guess. Even Kelsai will admit however that she has a lot of trust that she needs to regain from other people though she says that is willing to put in the effort, something that Kelsai states that she owes her friends and fans that she turned her back on before.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]
Entrance Music has been changed from "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor to "Let Love In" by The Goo Goo Dolls.
After careful reflection following the second half of the Benoit documentary on Vice, I have changed Kelsai's primary finisher "Bombs Away" from a top rope flying head butt a la Chris Benoit to the Eddie Guerrero style frog splash. It has been a rough couple of hours for me after watching that. I'm 5' 8.5" and I wrestled for a short time because in part I wanted to be like guys like Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero. I realize know though after watching the documentary that even though I can look upon him and remember some of the things he did in the ring fondly, to memorialize him by having one my characters perform his primary finisher as her's is wrong to me, and so I have made the switch.