Wrestler's Real Name: Kylie Jordan Majors
Twitter Handle (if applicable): None yet
Pic Base: Liv Morgan
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130
Birthdate: 2/19/96
Birth Place: Omaha, Nebraska
Current Residence: Chicago, Illinois

Physical Description: Jordan is a strong woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Strong Style/High Flyer
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face
Years Pro: 3
Theme Song: "Warrior" - Stitched Up Heart

Finishers:
"Cash Out" (Jumping Cutter that can be done from all angles, including springboard)
"Money Drop" (Moonsault Double Stomp)
"Chapter 11" (Double knee facebreaker)

Signature Moves:
"Donk Bonk" (running hip attack to a cornered opponent)
Springboard sunset flip powerbomb
Apron moonsault
Phoenix splash
Falcon Arrow
European Uppercut
top rope moonsault
Superkick
Tree of Woe double foot stomp
running punt kick
springboard moonsault
arm bar

Common Moves: Any and all suplexes, Corner splashes, Springboard clothesline, stiff kicks, top rope dives. Has the athleticism to be extremely versatile.

Strengths: Brawling, Diving

Weaknesses: Submissions

Entrance: 
The lights go down and then red lights blink on the stage as “Warrior” by Stitched Up Heart begins to play.

Warrior… Warrior…
I’m… I’m a…
Warrior… Warrior…
I’m… I’m a Warrior!

A spotlight shines on the center of the stage to show Jordan Majors from behind, arms outstretched. She turns around right as the guitar riffs and pumps a fist with a smile across her face. She looks out at the crowd and nods a few times before she begins walking down the ramp.

Jordan keeps her eyes on the ring as she heads down the rampway. She gets to the bottom of the ramp and surveys the crowd once more before running and sliding into the ring. She stays on her stomach. She leans on her elbows and kicks her feet behind her before rolling to her feet.  Jordan runs and jumps up on the nearest corner and puts one arm up as she looks out at the crowd and nods her head.

Biography: Kylie Jordan Majors was born in a wrestling family and learned to run the ropes from a very young age. She first started training at 11, traveling with members of her family in the independent circuits and learning from anyone that would take the time to teach her. She turned pro two years ago, traveling the country and beating anyone they put in her path with stiff kicks, hard punches and dives from the top rope. Now she's looking to make a name for herself among the best in the world.

Sample RP: It doesn't matter what anyone in this place thinks of me. What matters is what I think of SCW. The people here think they're the best? They think they are the stars of this business? Jordan Majors is a star that shines brighter than each and every one of them. Only in their wildest dreams could the reach the magnitude that I am capable of grasping. They aren't in my universe, nor my galaxy. So many people have tried and all have failed to topple me. They say I have a bad ego. Some of them even say I can be a bit of a bitch. That's fine, they can think what they want. At the end of the day the fans will be chanting my name and they will be craving to see more of the woman that gives them exactly what they want. I'm the only one that can do that. I'm the one that hits harder than the rest, flys higher than anyone else and the one that they will soon learn is the best.

I know you don't believe me, but soon enough you will. Each and every one of you in SCW have grown stale to the idea that you are competing with and against the best this business has to offer. You believe if you are at the top here that you are at the top of the world. But that can't be. I am the best in entire universe, and I haven't fought a match here yet. Oh, you go ahead and stand in the back stuffing your face at catering and giggle at what you hear from me, but know that I will get the last laugh in the end and you will be left to wallow in your own pity when you lose that sense of security that you have built while you've languished as a member of the SCW roster.

Jordan Majors is here, ladies and gentleman. These crowds have grown bored of what you've given them. They crave something more. They crave someone better. And now she has arrived. Get ready, SCW. You're in Jordan's world now.

Record
36-24
PPV Record
12-11
RTG Record
2-1
Championships
SCW Adrenaline Championship
Awards
2019 Star of Tomorrow, 2020 Feud of the Year, 2020 Match of the Year

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name: Joel
Email:
Other:
Updates have been made to entrance and new finisher has been added.
[Image: JORDAN1.png]