Your 2019 SCW goals, plans and targets.
Like every year, we all put in what our goals and targets are, but thought to add plans in this year as I realised some of you may not have targets or goals to achieve, but got plans for what you want to do in 2019. Let's hear what goals and/or plans and/or targets are for this year.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Being consistent with Konrad's mentality of him continuing the postitive attitude. Also to take part in THOTF as apart of Konrad's goal he really wants to stick with. Possibly win another title under Konrad's name too.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
I want to have more captivating feuds with James. And to hit a stride where I’m consistent in terms of story as well as promos. I’m working on making sure my CD pieces are different than what else is out there.

As far as what Id like to see in the fed. I’d like more new faces in the main event. More of the regular main event characters competing for other titles beyond the world title. I’d also like to see the World title match for an event such as RtG take center stage instead of a backseat to other feuds.
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

These topics are always interesting, i'll take a think on things. Got to create an account and post a bio first.
[Image: 2viqyxx.jpg]
It's hard for me to come up with any SCW goals. I had one goal in 2018 and that was to get a world title match. 2019 something a little less materialistic probably. I want to see Glory Braddock's run here in SCW to be worthwhile and to be a success. I want this run to help her grow as a character. Also, whether it happens in SCW or somewhere else, I'd like to take one of my "forgotten" characters as I call them, one of my dozens of characters that I've created and kinda left by the wayside as motivation dripped away, I want to give at least ONE of them and make them one of my upper tier characters. Doesn't even have to be one of my main characters, but definitely in the upper tier. Hope that all made sense.lol
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

Sure this seems like fun, so why not? 

Dylan Howell: He's crazy so he'll never fully retire, as I will always reserve the right to bring him back for a good feud. I also will say that his days as a full time, active competitor are probably done.

Kellen Jeffries: I have had this guy around for on and off almost 12 years now. This is my first crack at having him in SCW and my first crack at having him anywhere since IWC. His alignment will be evolving if that makes any sense and my only real goal is to have a match with 1 person for now who will remain nameless to everyone but Olek and I.

Kelsai Adamson-Mason: My main character in E-fedding for now and the foreseeable future. Kelsai is bursting with so much positivity, and that is something that I lack sometimes so she needs to be my main focus. She is the first character i have had in nearly 23 1/2 years of this hobby that I will be running in more than 1 promotion simultaneously and the sky is the limit for her as I love playing her. She will never be anything but an Uber-Face. 2019, a title, any title would be nice, but not necessary.
My goal is to make better decisions for my characters + focus on the right things. It is easy to focus on things that don't serve the greater good of what you want to do. Or focus on things that don't generate warm and fuzzy feelings which in turn effects your writing; which effects your ability to have fun. There is a lot you can't control. Your mindset is something you can. Getting a better handle on that. If you're not having fun, what's the point?

No specific character goals as of now. There are things I need to figure out. To quote Vinnie Mac, it may be time to shake things up. I have relied on a core group of characters forever in S C Dubbya. May be time to make certain decisions. As my boy Seth Rollins says, "burn it down."
Goals for 2019 is to build on EMERGE and make Season 2 as much a success as the first

Then to keep evolving as Owen and hopefully grab a title reign somewhere
I like this thread every year.

In general, I want to keep improving, find different stories to tell, and tell them in compelling ways.

Fot Bree, I'd like to hold on to the US title as long as I can, and after that build her back up to a WHC contender. I'm really happy with where she is right now in character development and hope tto keep that going.

Kandis, I have an arc in mind that could carry her material-wise for a few months. I decided to move her up because its a story I can't tell with one word-limited RP every 3 weeks. I hope moving her to SCW doesn't flop, I like how she's turned into a much deeper character than I first envisioned. Realistically I don't expect her to fly up the ranks quickly, but do want her to do well.

Emerge, I created a male character, and all I want there is for him not to fail like my last attempt at writing a guy.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Might as well throw myself into this.

For Blackbourne, I just want to keep him moving forward and seeing what more I can do with him. I'll be honest, it's been a very long time since I've had this much fun writing a character, from pushing the limits of my imagination to keep building up his "demon army" and how he presents them all to his struggles dealing with what's happening in reality and what's happening in his own imagination as two different sides to the same coin. Even though the initial idea behind him was "E-Wrestler Me 2.0" it feels refreshing to have been able to hit the ground running with a character that's not Thirteen or my old Aaron Rupp/D'Aubergine character (version 1) since my last attempt to do this, Brett Sinclaire, kind of fell apart a bit when I brought him here after VWA's closure. I'd love to be able to add some other title reigns to his name too.

Thirteen... I can't believe I'm saying this, but for perhaps the first time ever I find myself in a really awkward position with him. I've been talking with Olek about this for a while now, and considering I've actually been struggling a bit to get motivated to write for Thirteen (especially when compared to the stuff I've been doing with Blackbourne) I think right now we're at this point where Thirteen might function kind of like SCW's version of the Undertaker (fitting as he'll always be my favorite wrestler). He's definitely in part-timer territory now and will probably only surface if I have something I want to do with him RP-wise or if I feel there's a particular feud he'd work well for. When I originally brought him back two years ago my goal was primarily to see if I could add to the Adrenaline and World Title reigns he's had here as well as the amazing storyline Olek did for him that gave him his notoriety for the longest time in hopes of cementing a Hall of Fame spot for him, as the other two Hall of Fames he entered are either in now-closed feds lost to time or said Hall of Fame access was later rescinded because of handler issues I've long since left behind. Considering he's easily my most accomplished character (when I stated in his THotF promo last year he'd basically done almost everything a wrestler could do, I wasn't kidding) that would basically be the icing on the cake for me to finally have him ride off into the sunset. I guess if I did want anything possibly out of this year for him, outside of a HoF nomination... I've been toying with the idea of Thirteen finally changing his stance on, outside of his sister character, taking his wrestling secrets to the grave with him and becoming kind of a mentor for a newer technical-based wrestler, though I actually kind of prefer the idea of not making said character myself because I don't want to do "Thirteen 2.0" at this point, but the idea of working with someone else using Thirteen as a manager and/or occasional tag partner (through his part-time status) is certainly something I'm open to.

Beyond that and in a more general sense, the biggest thing I'm aiming for out of this year is completing what I've taken to referring to as my "e-wrestling bucket list" or the things I want to say I've accomplished in this game before the day comes I finally retire after doing this for almost two decades now. I've checked off just about everything one could do in this game (mostly with Thirteen, as mentioned earlier) but there's two that still linger. The first is finally winning a Royal Rumble style match, which basically means hopefully this is the year I can nail down the win in THotF. The other, bigger one I'm aiming to knock out? Kind of along the same lines as J's male character she just brought into EMERGE, I want to prove more to myself that I'm able to write a female character that can both stand on her own and basically doesn't end up sliding down into... that territory, as I'm hesitant to really say it but I'm sure you all have an idea of what I'm talking about. I also want to prove I can pull this off with a completely new female character that's standing on her own, as Thirteen's sister Seven/Kelly Marsh-Asher and I guess to some small degree Blackbourne's girlfriend Liane Forte both have the problem of piggybacking off a story I already started with a male character I'm established and comfortable with, which makes it easy to keep them out of that problem area (Blackbourne's recent feud notwithstanding) because I already have a guideline for what I'm doing. Any other time I've tried a female character from scratch it's fallen apart for one reason or another, and I want to finally get that blockade to my writing abilities out of the way. I'm very slowly piecing together some character ideas and one will probably surface in EMERGE at some point for this purpose (so I can keep my SCW focus on Blackbourne), but I'm still kind of in the planning stages for exactly what I want to try to make this work.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]