Abigail Lindsay vs. The Superhero
Abigail Lindsay vs. The Superhero

Abigail Lindsay tried to get Ravyn Taylor’s attention by paying our friendly neighbourhood Superhero to interfere in her affairs. Now, revenge seems to be on the docket as Abigail will need to face the Superhero. But why would they compete against each other? Will a stipulation of some sort be added to this match?

Singles: 2 RP Limit; 2 RP Limit for Tag Team Matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, January 8, 2019
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
The camera phone video opens with Abigail Lindsay sitting with her pants down on a toilet. For PG purposes she is wearing a red shirt so there is no need to censor anything. Their is a teal wall in the background. That’s not the important thing.   

“Got to admit, paying The Superhero off to give Ravyn a love tap was pretty funny. My expert guess is, Katya, you didn’t find it funny at all.  I’d like to believe I know Ravyn. Based on her track record,  I doubt she put this idea into your head. We’ve seen you fire people, most notably Blake Mason. I doubt Ravyn urged you to give Blake and others the pink slip. Why would she care about them? I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, you have a mind of your own, just a shame that your mind is basic. This match with The Superhero, highly too predictable. One thing that Ravyn is not, is predictable.”

“I am going off the assumption Ravyn is paying no mind to this. She has bigger fish to fry. Katya, do I have your attention? Thought so. Listen up buttercup. I have a few things to say. The world, Dawnie included, wants to know why I want Ravyn’s attention so badly, come on silly, I have been in this wrasslin business for how many years now? I am not one to keep a lot close to the vest. Somethings, obviously. To sum lil ole me up, I am a girl who wants to have fun. I like a challenge. Ravyn is the biggest challenge in all the land. This isn’t about a wrasslin match. What would that prove? Women like us don’t define our self worth on wins and losses. That is the mistake most of the wrasslers in this business make. Ravyn and I are birds of a feather in that regard. I like canaries. Should I change my nickname from Serenity to canary?”

Abi shakes her head.

"Nah. Too meta.”

“This adventure with Ravyn is a game to me. She doesn’t think I’m worthy. I know I am. Let the games begin. See Katya, in this game, you are the pawn. Not a very good one by the way. This match is the perfect example. You’re thinking too linear. Oh, Abigail paid Superhero to mess with Ravyn, lets make them fight, make them pay, they’ll beat each other up. That your logic? Your paint by the numbers approach is laughable sweetie, clearly, you don’t have the mental acumen to play the same game that Ravyn and I can. People like us see people like you. We plot. We scheme. We laugh. Take Superhero for instance. Whoever he/she is, I knew they wanted to live up to his or her namesake. In a superheroes eyes, who is the biggest villain of them all?”

“Ravyn.”

“Didn’t take much convincing; Katya. Just like it didn’t take much swaying from Ravyn to nudge you on the road you’re currently on. What did she tell you? Sasha is the bosses favorite daughter? He failed you during the Red Rayne abduction saga? That our real boss didn’t spend enough time at home? I’m curious. What story did Ravyn tell. Have to admit, I’m impressed. She has management on her side. That’s a coup. Is it any wonder why I want to play with Ravyn? Shame really she has someone who is playing checkers to deal with me.”

“I want the chess player. Not you. Hey. Baby steps, right?

Abigail smirks.

"What you want is basic. You want me and The Superhero to tear each other apart. I won’t do your dirty work. I won’t hurt the Superhero. I’ll have fun. Play my games. Sleep walk my way through this match. And see what happens next. Next time you play, Katya, try harder. In 2019 I will get Ravyn’s attention. Your paint by numbers way of thinking won’t stop me. One hard and true fact about us Lohan’s. When we are obsessed, there is no stopping us. Ta ta.”

Abigail winks. The feed dies.