The Druids versus Tombstone (Eli & Sawyer)
*PLEASE NOTE NEW RULES*
DEADLINE 1 - 1X 3,250 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 11TH JANUARY 2019 2359 GMT

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 13TH JANUARY 2019 2359 EST
We open on a desolate scene, the Druids, Malakai and Abel stood in front of an old shack in the middle of nowhere. Above them, the wind whistles through the trees, as Malakai beckons for the camera to follow them. They walk, further into the forest without making a single sound, except for their feet on the undergrowth, and until they come to a clearing, and in the middle of this clearing is a pentagon, formed with stone. Malakai and Abel take care to not stand in this pentagon, and now finally Malakai addressing the camera

Malakai: The World is full of mystery. Unexplained phenomena that we cannot possibly understand. Imagine this, a world where the many are happy to believe that Aliens exist, or that there are parallel universes where our alter ego’s live different lives, and then on the other hand these same people refuse to accept the existence of the paranormal, or the reality of magic. This, where we stand right now, is a common meeting place for those that practice the dark arts, and yes, I do believe in their reality, because I have seen them with my own eyes. I’ve seen the ‘other side’ that many dispute. I’ve strode through a universe that others dare not.

He pauses to look down at the markings on the ground, as Abel looks over, Dante stepping into the clearing and striding towards the middle of the pentagon without an ounce of fear.

Dante: And that is why, Tombstone, Eli and Sawyer Goddard, the biggest weapon in your armory has been rendered powerless. Where others have refuted YOUR existence, your claims, Malakai and I KNOW that monsters exist. How can we be so confident in this? Because we are those monsters that people fear. Which makes our ‘altercation’ so intriguing. Because Goddards, that all this is. A simple altercation. There will be no devilish destructions, no career ending beatings. All that we intend, is a simple purifying of your beliefs. The belief, that this will be some kind of statement by yourselves, ending in our demise. Truthfully, that isn’t going to happen, because although Drake left to pastures new, the message is far from being delivered. THIS, the match that Malakai and my brother Abel are about to undertake is just another case of us ‘spreading the word’.

Dante holds of his arms, as Abel squeezes his wrists.

Malakai: You see ‘Tombstone’, you may point to ‘Invasion’ and speak of our message being clouded. If we couldn’t defeat the ‘Modern Marvels’ then what chance do we have against the likes of you, that is the question you ask is it not? And under ‘normal’ circumstance you’d probably be correct, but all it would show is your outlook is too linear.

Allow me to explain

If you judge a win, or a loss, based on who manages to pin the others to the mat, or a lucky escape from a steel cage, then I am afraid Goddards, you are failing to look at the bigger picture, a picture painted that shows that in fact, a win or loss has little bearings on the grand scale of things.

Dante: Tell me, when the bell rung through the arena, and the crowds rejoiced, did Alex and Evan look like victors? Were they stood tall in the center of the ring like my brothers? They may not realize it right now, but in Washington, we took a piece from them that they will never retrieve. A part of their souls that will lead them down a path to purity. Our word is not one of spite, it is one of joyous celebration, and Goddards, you are lucky. YOU are the next to have been chosen. Your cleansing is about to begin.

He steps out the pentagon, and the moment he is out, it bursts into flames. He stands next to his brother Abel, with Malakai stood in front of them both.

Malakai: You of course won’t understand, your underdeveloped brains will fail to comprehend such a fact, but on January 14th you will awake from your slumber. Whether you have your hands raised in mock victory, or you don’t, you will understand that this ‘belief’ that family will always overcome is correct, but sometimes, some families are stronger than others. And it doesn’t necessarily have to be blood that binds them, but a mission, a path… purification.

Dante: Either way, this is far from an ending, and is in fact a glorious beginning, the Goddards and Drake’s righteous army, in one place for the very first time. Unless you heed our words, I promise you it won’t be the last…

Behind him the flames extinguish, black smoke seeming to throw itself around the clearing, blanketing the area.

Dante: What happens next, is entirely on you. We have high hopes for you, please refrain from letting us down.

The smoke lowers, the lens unable to see through the now dense black smoke. Suddenly, even quicker than it formed it has gone, and so are the Druids, as the scene fades.
This is exciting, and also a joint piece for Tombstone. Was fun to brainstorm and write, these crazy folks lives have demanded writing and now Omar and I get to do it.

Finally...

Hope you enjoy.

Blood Brothers...
[Image: DDSdCJQ.png?1]