Gavin Taylor versus Mya Denton - RUSH Championship
*PLEASE NOTE NEW RULES*
DEADLINE 1 - 1X 3,250 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 11TH JANUARY 2019 2359 GMT

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 13TH JANUARY 2019 2359 EST
allstargavintaylor.wordpress.com/2019/01/11/season-two-the-pitches/

Of course, I - the All-Star, EMERGE's TOP Champion - am going to have a post for this Championship defense. I would wish Mya Denton the best of luck, but we all know the only result there is here is another SUCCESSFUL defense for your TOP GUY!

If you click the link above, you will be brought to my video promotion for this match. But I do have to ask - having seen the link there... why the hell are you still paying attention to me here? Is the allure of hearing Gavin Taylor say something THAT enticing that you would ignore the material you were clearly led here to consume in favour of just a little bit more of what I have to say? I'm flattered... I really am. But I do have to remind you that I'm also married. 

And for that matter, I hear Maddie calling now. Gotta dash, kids... you know how it is. "Cardio". Wink

- GT
Camera fades to Mya in the gym and running on the treadmill. The girl already looks sweaty to begin with and you can tell this is quite the workout for her. She takes a glimpse at the side and to the camera as she gives a small grin as she slows it to a walk and grabs her water bottle as she takes a drink of it before recapping it.

Mya- Happy New Year and the times oh yes they are a changing. I get a chance at winning the Rush Title against old pal Gavin Taylor. Again Gavin believes that he is this all mighty God and that the world revolves around him. That he can't be stopped and that he is untouchable.

Hmm, let's not forget the amount of time he has lost at the beginning of Emerge and that he probably paid someone to get a win in general. He wants to run his mouth that I am going to be easy to beat and all that shit. Same old Same old. In fact if anyone is tired of Taylor running his mouth and sounding like that dam annoying teacher on the old Peanuts cartoon, then raise your hand.

Mya raises her hand and a few Emerge employees behind her raise their as well as Mya turns looking at them.

I shouldn't be to surprised, once arrogant, always arrogant but that is beside the point. You see Gavin, you act like I am obsess with gold. Why yes Gold around my waist would look great, I don't really want the hassle of defending it or being told the only reason I won it was because of Vanilla Sky being my sister in law. Gold is an added award but it isn't what I drive for. What I drive for is to shut that mouth of yours and as you see behind me most of the backstage workers here agree with me on that.

What is the point I am getting at is that Taylor, you again are not learning from your mistakes. You are running your mouth and that is what get's you in trouble. What I actually see is going to be pretty much this, you claim your the best, you are going to win, blah blah blah, and then again you fall in obscurity. Same thing happens every year so why not start early. That claim you are going to beat me, I highly doubt that. I mean why mess with fate, the past always has a way of repeating itself and I believe it will happen this week.

Taylor, kiss your belt goodbye, because you will not beat me.

Mya gives a small grin as she speeds up the treadmill again and starts running as the camera fades out.
[Image: C4yMeKE.png]