Kellen Jeffries vs. Dante McCaffery
Kellen Jeffries vs. Dante McCaffery

The Man God comes to SCW. But in a match, we believe booked by Sasha, he will face Dante McCaffery who right now is trying to work with Dark Fantasy and with the Beauty Factory and has a history with Kennedy Street. Could this be to help Kellen Jeffries make good with Kennedy Street, someone whom at one point he was engaged to? 

Singles: 1 RP Limit; 2 RP Limit for Tag Team Matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, January 15, 2019
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
For some reason I thought I remembered BD as being a 5 pm deadline. Must be because I have not RPed for it in almost a year. Anyway, here is my offering. Best of luck Drew!

St. Patrick’s Cathedral
New York City
Monday, December 10, 2018
3pm

One of the stunning and well-known monuments to Roman-Catholicism not just in the United States but throughout the world, St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City attracts people from all walks of life for a variety of reasons. Some people just want to be there to witness the magnificent, breathtaking architecture, while still others enjoy its scenic views from around the grounds outside, being directly across the street from Rockefeller Center, and being that this is Christmastime, you cannot miss the Christmas tree in the plaza. Of course, there are those that actually come here to go to church, although those numbers are dwindling, at least if you believe what you see and hear nowadays, as the Church is becoming less and less of staple in American society.

Then there are other people who immediately when they walk into a Church, something is severely wrong, because you know that they are not normal visitors for any reason. Take for example the man walking up the aisle and past the pews right now, you know that in a church he is completely out of place. He seems to be head for something, but what? Nobody can be for certain, least of all him or that what we are led to believe as he heads up front toward the sanctuary, before he turns and looks around. After a few moments, he looks around and finally finds what it is that he is looking for, heading for the confessional.

Once he is inside, Kellen Jeffries sits down and begins what will be something that will end up being a confession that the Priest is never going to forget.

Kellen: Forgive me oh Father for I have sinned. It has been twenty years since my last confession.

Obviously the Priest is taken aback as this is not something he is forced to deal with everyday.

Priest: Pardon me young man, did you say that it has been twenty years since your last confession?

Despite the Priest questioning him in such a manner, Kellen continues on.

Kellen: Yes, that is correct Father, twenty years. That was actually my first confession as well.

Clearing his throat, the Priest prods Kellen

Priest: Alright then young man, go ahead when you are ready.

Sighing, Kellen begins

Kellen: Well Father, I don't think that I am over exaggerating when I say that twenty years in a lot of ground to cover, so how do you want to do this exactly?

There is just the briefest of barely noticeable pauses before the Priest is ready to continue

Priest: I am not sure that I understand, what do you mean when you ask me how I want to do this? This is your confessional young man. How I want to do this is irrelevant.

Kellen explains himself more thoroughly.

Kellen: Do you want me to over every single that I have done, or would like just the cliffs notes version?

Again you can hear it his voice, the confusion, as the Priest is just not sure how to respond to this.

Priest:I am sorry young man, what is the cliffs notes version?

Kellen: The cliffs notes version would be a much more condensed version of everything that I have done that would be a sin against someone else, and God.

The Priest is quick to interject

Priest: Including God

Kellen: Right, sorry Father, including God. As I was saying though, basically you can have the condensed version of what I have done, the cliffs notes, or I can give you every little detail about what an awful person I have been the past twenty years, and if that is the case, we are going to be here for a while.

Being firm with Kellen, the Priest is adamant about what needs to happen.

Priest: Well once again young man, this is your confession so I cannot tell you what is best for you, that’s your decision. I will tell you however that confessing all of your sins is the only way that you will receive absolution for all of your sins. You say that you have been an awful person, but I can tell you that we are often our own worst critics because of guilt or shame.

Trying his best, Kellen laughs a little at the thought.

Kellen: Oh Father, I really don’t think you understand who it is you are dealing with. I had no shame for years, and quite honestly I still don’t. It has already happened and you can’t change the past, so why should I be ashamed of it right? Besides, I can honestly say that I don’t even remember everything I have done. There is, quiet frankly, too much of it to remember everything, you know?

Priest: Well I guess that certainly is one way of looking at it, yes. Alright, anytime you are ready young man, go ahead with your confession.

Kellen: Alright, but like I said it is probably going to take a little awhile.

Priest: That is alright young man, take your time. I have as much as you need, even if it takes the rest of the day.

Kellen: That is probably a good thing. I guess I will start with the fact that a have been married twice.

Priest: That would be a great place to start, yes. People are supposed to share their bed with only one man or one woman and obviously if you have been married twice, I am going to assume I am correct in saying that hasn’t happen. Does your second wife know about your first?

Kellen: Yeah, she actually helped me drive my first wife insane.

There is another pause before the Priest is able to continue.

Priest: You say that your second wife helped you drive your first wife insane is that correct?

Kellen: Clinically, yes.

Priest: So your first wife is in a mental institution because of things that you and your current wife did that had her put there?

Kellen: Yes, that is exactly what happened, although my first wife is out of the institution now, and I don’t want to mislead you so it is important that you also know that my second wife and I are no longer married also.

Priest: So you have gotten divorced twice?

Kellen: Yes, I am hoping for better luck the third time I get married. I have no idea where my second wife is, or our son for the matter. She has gone into hiding, and taken our son with her.

Priest: In hiding from what?

Kellen: In hiding from me, though if I could somehow get in touch with her, I hope that she will see that I am a changed person so that I will be allowed to be part of my son life finally, because I do miss Owen.

Priest: And then you hope for a reconcilation of your marriage also, because you did mention getting married a third time?

Kellen: Oh no, that ship has definitely already sailed, so to speak. I am engaged again to a beautiful, charming woman.

Priest: Engaged to another different woman?

Kellen: Yes, this does make the fourth time that I have been engaged also.

Priest: Fourth time that you have been engaged?

Kellen: Yes, I was engaged one before my first marriage but that did not end in us getting married.

Priest: Have you slept with all four of these women?

Kellen: Definitely, and countless others.

Priest: Countless others?

Kellen: Oh yes. If I were to estimate from the last 10 years I would say roughly 15-20 anyway. I am athlete, so I am actually pretty tame all things considered.

Priest: Um can you excuse me for a moment and please don't go anywhere? I am going to clear off the rest of my schedule for the day and night, because you are right, this is going to take a while.

Kellen: Certainly Father.

Kellen waits in the confessional as the scene fades.

Brand New Me

Walking along a deserted road, the sun is just coming up as Kellen Jeffries begins.

Kellen: I love to go walking by myself in the early morning, especially if it is silent and secluded like this area near my home. I can come out here and reflect up what I have already done, and then at the same time I can think about what I still have left to accomplish every single day. I guess in this way, every day is a brand new me, something that I am embracing on both a small and a large scale, and that is why when I made the decision to start my wrestling career SCW was an easy decision to make as far as where I wanted to go.

Even though I have yet to wrestle my first match in SCW, which I will do tomorrow night when I face Dante McCaffery, I do have a lot of history with several people involved in this company. Kennedy Street would be the person that would first come to mind, as I came within an eyelash of marrying Kennedy several years ago. Now I am almost certain that she hates me, and is doing he best to make sure that she can block out the fact that for the first time in eight years, she and I are wrestling for the same company.

Andrew Raynes?

I hope you burn in hell, and I would be glad to take you and anyone else who stands in my way there for what you done to Amber and Whitney.

There will be time enough for that though.

For now, Dante McCaffery?

Get ready for "The Hard Way"

And we Fade