Autumn Valentine vs. Konrad Raab
Match Determine Balance of Power

3 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Saturday, January 19, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Talking to Sebastian about the letter and answering Sebastian's body development questions. Cologne, Germany. Thursday 17th January. (Off camera)

Last week, Konrad couldn't come to see Sebastian because he had a title match against Luna Baby for the Dragonweight title as he goes on lockdown each time he has title matches. It's a perfect opportunity for Konrad to come down to Germany to see his potential son, showing the orphanage place he was very interested in Sebastian which is known to go down in record books how often Konrad sees Sebastian. Konrad waits for Friedrich to answer the door after ringing the doorbell.

Friedrich opens it and greets Konrad with a handshake before he walks in the building and closes the door behind him, seeing all the children running around in the orphanage, and he says this.

Friedrich: “Did you get Sebastian's letter?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes I did.”

Friedrich: “He wanted to update you on what's been going on with him and everything, although, Sebastian looks afraid as of late.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, he wants me to talk about it.”

Friedrich: “I don't know where Sebastian is. We check the bedroom.”

Konrad nods as it's the only place he would go as they head upstairs and they open the door and see Sebastian playing wrestling figures by himself and as soon as he saw a shadow, he goes up to hug Konrad as he says this.

Sebastian: “Thank you for the present you got me. I've been having fun with it.”

Konrad Raab: “No problem. That's what you'd do with the football to play with it.”

Sebastian: “When do I see Fizz again?”

Konrad Raab: “On Tuesday.”

Sebastian: “Good because I miss her.”

Friedrich: “Remember I said to you that we have to all go to court on Wednesday?”

Sebastian: “Yes?”

Friedrich: “That's why Fizz and Konrad are coming on Tuesday to see you before we go to court. Hopefully, we can sort this out.”

Konrad Raab: “Me too.”

Friedrich leaves Konrad and Sebastian alone as other children in the room grabbed their toys from the bedroom and head downstairs as it was a good time for Konrad to bond as much as he could with his potential son to be. Konrad's holding a wrestling figure Sebastian pointed him to play and told Konrad to use the action figure to go on the top rope and crashes down on a wrestler to pin for the three count.

As they do for fifteen minutes, they stop playing, and Sebastian places the figures in the box and places them, and the wrestling ring under the bed and they sit on the bed next to each other as Sebastian asks Konrad a question.

Sebastian: “Is there something else about you I don't know?”

Konrad Raab: “Why you ask that?”

Sebastian: “Because you brought me a football.”

Konrad Raab: “Some people only know this about me, but I play for the reserves football team known as Los Angeles Galaxy.”

Sebastian: “Wow, I had no idea. Do you play professionally?”

Konrad Raab: “No Sebastian, I don't. I'm not allowed to play for the main team because of my wrestling. I only play when I'm available. I don't even get paid for playing it, do it for free.”

Sebastian only found out the discovery of Konrad playing football for a reserves team as it left him stunned with what Konrad's saying to him as Sebastian asked a question about it.

Sebastian: “What made you start doing that?”

Konrad Raab: “Almost eight years ago, I started wrestling, and in the times I wrestle, everyone kept telling me my main weakness in the ring was my stamina and told me I needed to improve on it badly. So I took up football and done a lot of trials to get in which I did. They didn't see me making extra money, they saw me as a guy who enjoys playing football and needing to work on my stamina.”

Sebastian: “You was a slow wrestler?”

Konrad Raab: “Unfortunately yes. When I started playing football a lot more, everyone saw how much I improved on not running out of breath. Everyone saw I became better when I played football instead of doing treadmill running stuff in the gym all the time.”

Sebastian nodded, learning a lot more about Konrad's career in wrestling and even his second hobby in life to play football. He was also growing some hair on his face that's very noticeable now as Sebastian hides his face away and Konrad asks this.

Konrad Raab: “Listen, I understand why you're hiding your face. It's nothing to be afraid of. Look at me; I got a ton of hair on my face. You're experiencing puberty.”

Sebastian: “I'm embarrassed.”

Konrad Raab: “You shouldn't be. It's all apart of growing up and apart of life as well. So is what's happening to you downstairs with it being bigger than it was and the dreams you have. That's all apart of puberty too. When I was a teenager like yourself, I used to have wet dreams all the time. What you spill on the bed is called semen where you're ready to have a baby.”

Sebastian: “I dream about girls a lot for some reason, especially in wrestling. That's normal, is it?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, you're growing up to be a man. You'll get used to it. The whole thing about dreaming about wrestling girls, that's normal. Even girls experience those dreams about boys as well.”

Sebastian nods as it's something he got off his chest since he doesn't seem he can talk to Friedrich about these kinds of things because of him being embarrassed and was embarrassed to speak to Konrad regarding things happening in his life. He does see Sebastian's few spots on his face, and he felt a lot happier, especially being lucky Sebastian was alone with Konrad to discuss things Sebastian didn't understand with his body.

Sebastian: “So it's semen I'm spilling?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, every boy you'd ever know will experience this at some point. It's something you can't control at the moment because it's apart of growing up. Then it'll not happen so much when you're an adult. At times it happens, but not as much as you do now.”

Sebastian: “I can never feel comfortable talking to Friedrich with this kind of stuff.”

Konrad Raab: “You should always tell Friedrich if you're worried about the changes in your body because he will understand. He will even say himself that he's experienced what you're going through. Next time you're concerned, talk to Friedrich. He won't laugh or take the mickey out of you, he will understand.”

Sebastian nods at Konrad; it was good for Konrad to talk about this kind of stuff, something he hadn't done yet with his eldest only being eight years old, being too young for developing puberty and there's something else Konrad has to mention.

Konrad Raab: “You will also notice at some point, you're voice will get deeper. Right now, you got a squeaky voice, and that's going to change very soon.”

Sebastian: “That's apart of me growing up?”

Konrad Raab: “Exactly. It's the way the world works, and you shouldn't be scared of it. I was when I was a teenager, but my dad was the same to me and my twin brother Markus that it's apart of us growing up to be men and apart of puberty.”

Sebastian: “I understand now. Thank you for explaining things to me. That's why you're already a great parent because you're able to explain things to me.”

Konrad nodded as Sebastian hugged Konrad, something he needed after what's gone on with his life and having a tough time, coping changes with his body, especially the next thing Konrad wanted to talk about. Before they could, there's a knock on the door as Konrad stands up to answer it with Friedrich bringing some water for them to drink and Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: “Thank you.”

Sebastian: “Yes, thank you.”

Friedrich: “You're both welcome.”

Friedrich leaves the bedroom, and both Konrad and Sebastian place their drinks on the table, and it was just as well Friedrich went as it's an important topic Konrad must bring up to Sebastian and he says this, trying to be as calm as possible.

Konrad Raab: “However, I need to say this to you. What are you doing with yourself?”

Sebastian: “What are you talking about?”

Konrad Raab: “You know exactly what I need to talk about. When you mentioned in the letter, you took cocaine. Is it something you're addicted to?”

Sebastian: “Yes, I'm addicted to it. I have to take cocaine. It's out of control.”

Konrad Raab: “Well, when you're in my hands, the first thing we'll do is get you some help with it because I'm not tolerating you sniffing or doing cocaine of any kind in my house, especially with babies and my young kids around.”

Sebastian knew he was in trouble by Konrad as he wrote down of him running in the streets to buy some cocaine and Konrad refused to tell anybody, even Friedrich with the court case going on with adopting Sebastian court cases going on and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “You know I told you not to take cocaine when we are sorting you out to live with me and Fizz.”

Sebastian: “But I'm sick of waiting for you to take me home.”

Konrad Raab: “I told you many times, it's not my fault. I'm doing everything possible to get you home and yet; you wrote you're doing cocaine. I know it's hard, but please, stop taking that stuff cos it will lead you nowhere, but bad places in your life, worst of all, you'd be in prison where I wouldn't be able to have you as my son.”

Sebastian: “I need help of getting rid of cocaine in my system. I want to be a wrestler.”

Konrad Raab: “I tell you right now, wrestling, especially if you want to wrestle in SCW are very strict about wrestlers using drugs. They can suspend you for a month if you use drugs. That's another reason why it's important you stop taking cocaine because SCW boss Mr D won't put up with it.”

This was where everything changed, Sebastian didn't know how strict wrestling was in terms of wrestlers taking illegal drugs, especially cocaine as Sebastian understands why Konrad was angry with Sebastian and the most important thing is that Konrad wasn't yelling at him, he couldn't with Friedrich finding out and Sebastian says this, while fiddling with his hands.

Sebastian: “Then I have to stop doing cocaine.”

Konrad Raab: “You should anyway. However, I appreciate your honesty in telling me things like that. As I said, I'm taking you straight into rehab when all of these court cases are done to get you help. I will support and help you the best I can because I want you to be my son and you want me to be your dad.”

Sebastian: “I need you to be my dad. I'm glad I'm getting a strict dad.”

Konrad Raab: “You are, and your mum is just as strict as I am and trust me, she knows about you taking drugs, and she'll say the same as what I said to you, but I will tell her I've spoken to you about it. Now, can you promise me you'll try and not buy cocaine?”

Sebastian: “I will.”

Sebastian knew how much Konrad cared about Sebastian by telling him off about doing cocaine and it's a hard thing for Konrad to take, knowing Mattheus isn't very far off from being a teenager and experiencing what Sebastian was going through sooner than later. Sebastian asks a question to Konrad.

Sebastian: “What's happening with wrestling these days?”

Konrad Raab: “Things are quite chaotic at the moment with Kayta I told you about, trying to do things her way, with me saving a few wrestlers, even one who was my former enemy. Now I have a match on Sunday against Autumn Valentine, although I have a match against Osmond Bradley in Rebellion Pro tomorrow.”

Sebastian: “But I have a feeling the Autumn Valentine match is a lot more important to win.”

Konrad Raab: “Indeed and with the match determined of the balance of power, it's critical I must beat Autumn. Besides, I'm not happy with the match I had against Autumn, having a no contest match. That doesn't mean anything to me regarding results. I want to win; I have to win for Olek and Sasha.”

Sebastian nods as he gets the picture of things going on in SCW, although he sees Konrad placing his head down, being concerned for Sebastian more than his wrestling matches as he pats him on the back and says this.

Sebastian: “You're my role model because you do everything right and never make mistakes.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm not perfect, trust me. I wasn't perfect when I lost to Luna Baby for the title last week.”

Sebastian: “That's because Luna cheated. Are you getting your rematch for the belt?”

Konrad Raab: “I am in the next few weeks against four other wrestlers as well as me and Luna for the Dragonweight belt in a ladder match. However, my main focus right now is defeating Autumn Valentine. I need to beat her also not just for Olek and Sasha, but for myself as well. I want to advance with my SCW career and go to do bigger and better things.”

Sebastian: “Like winning the rumble match?”

Konrad nods as he needed a drink of water at this point as Sebastian takes a drink as well as he slides out the draw and gets the cards out before closing his bedside drawer to show him wrestling cards, including Konrad from SCW.

Konrad Raab: “Where you get those trading cards from?”

Sebastian: “Friedrich gave me them as a Christmas present.”

Sebastian gets Konrad's card out and then flicks through to see there was an Autumn Valentine one and places it next to Konrad with the card as he gets the Konrad card and puts it on top of Autumn. He crushes the card down hard and says bang towards Autumn Valentine as Konrad looks through the cards, seem very recent cards that even had the newer names in the card decks like Slayter and Casterillo being the latest names on the cards.

It's clear Sebastian loves to play with them as if they are action figures, on top of them being collectables as well. He places them all back in the box and puts them back in the draw as Friedrich calls Sebastian to eat dinner as he hugs Konrad once more and says this.

Sebastian: “I guess it's dinner time. I will see you and Fizz Tuesday.”

Konrad Raab: “We will indeed. We will fight so hard of having you in my hands as well.

Sebastian: “Showing those people you're a fit parent who can take care of me.”

Konrad Raab: “Indeed. I'll see you on Tuesday.”

Sebastian and Konrad leave the bedroom as Sebastian goes to eat dinner with the others, while Konrad had to head back home as he shakes hands with Friedrich and saying his thanks for Konrad to come and visit Sebastian. He walks back to his apartment, preparing for his match against Osmond Bradley tomorrow night and going straight back to America for the match against Autumn Valentine on Sunday night with Fizz being apart of the crowd to watch Konrad wrestle.

---------------------------------------------------------

Time to make things right youtube.com shoot (On camera)

“Which is a perfect fitting for this upcoming PPV, isn't it? I don't just mean about the Sasha/Kayta war either. I also mean the match me and Autumn Valentine had back on Breakdown last year where she replaced Casterillo to fight me. It was a match but ended up as a no contest because of the referee being knocked out. I've come close twice of defeating Autumn in a match, once when she was the TV champion and the other time was what I mentioned a few seconds ago.

The problem was she was staying at home with Ryan, instead of having the guts to show up on the show and do something about being sat at home like asking one of the GM's to wrestle. When I returned from a small break I had in the summer, I bust my ass day in and out to make up for the missed Breakdowns I had to the point of me wrestling on every single show. The only Breakdown show I didn't fight until the summer break was the show before Rise to Greatness.

All other times, I wrestled every single week, showing everyone what I have learned and improved on myself, but Dark Fantasy instead sits their asses, getting gifted title shots and opportunities from Kayta by doing nothing than opportunities, getting titles shots to people like myself, Owen, Cannon, Giovanni and Damien Angel who deserve them a lot more. You and rest of Dark Fantasy have turned yourselves to be the laziest wrestlers I've come across since last year.

But you've not even been that impressive when you lost to Katie Steward either. How does that view you with your chances of beating me right now? Pretty low I say because while I lost to Regan Street, I won a match against Max Kane and Jordan Majors, despite a bit of a beating I took in that triple threat match. Point is I still won and right now, it favours on me, even if I think I'm an underdog to face you.

I can't help but notice how you can't even depend on Ryan anymore; you have to get Kandis to get involved in trying to favour things your way. How pathetic. Ryan and Kandis need to stay backstage because I only want you in the ring by myself. I want to defeat you with my own hands without Ryan and Kandis assisting you to win for you.

Heck, I won't be surprised if you let Ryan do the talking, considering you've lost the ability to talk. I can't wait to finally overcome you, defeating you in the middle of the ring for the three count tomorrow night in Los Angeles, California to take back the no contest result I had and also to defeat you because to give Sasha the full rights to control Breakdown without being biased. 

I do anything to defend SCW, just like I did when me, James and Angelica saved Damien, Har Megiddo and Giovanni from being beaten like a pack of dogs. However, this Ice dog will leave a big bite when I will throw you around and defeat you because you lazy wrestlers can't be bothered to do anything for yourselves.

While I want to do things for myself, I don't need Sasha to get me to the top, I've done that myself because I found my confidence, found my self-esteem and I certainly found my place on the SCW roster. I will pin you in the middle of the ring tomorrow night, having my hand raised in the middle of the ring. I will prove to the entire world; I can defeat Autumn because I will push so hard that I'll catch your mistakes and you'll overlook me because I know the result will not be the same story. 

It will be me winning that nobody, not even you Autumn will see coming because I'm so starving to win my second biggest match in my entire SCW career. Tomorrow night live in Los Angeles, California on Making Things Right PPV; you'll prepare yourself to be Iceinated by The Iceman.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.