Update
The show is coming along. Trying to what I can between teaching and writing otherwise. I hope to have it up tomorrow or Friday at the latest. At this point, every match, but one, has been assigned or has been written. A card will hopefully be up tomorrow and regardless, I will have a schedule until RTG up tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.
Updates: Calendar will be posted on the boards in the next day or so. Thanks to J for doing so for me.

For the first Breakdown after Making Things Right, I've been tossing around some ideas and I've settled that the best idea, which also prevents me from booking a card that frankly may either spoil too much or simply lock me into problematic matches, is to simply have no card. Instead, given that a number of people have mentioned busy weeks and what not, I'm going to instead angle the show with results based on the latest roleplays people posted. As I have done in the past, if you have no desire to be in a match in this circumstance, simply let me know and I will not book you as such. Meanwhile this approach allows me to have some extra fun with the show for whomever is calling the shots. It also provides me with a bit more time to finish the show without rushing anything (as so far I'm very much enjoying how this show is turning out) when I've been just buried under work. The next normally booked card will be February 6.
The calendar is now updated through RTG.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion