Current Residence: Miami Beach, FL.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Technical Wrestler, Risk Taker
Alignment: Heel
Years Pro: 3

Finishers: “Man-Meat", "The Mankick”, “MANipulator”,

Finishers Descriptions:

Man-Meat: I came up with the name Daddy, to signify my testicular fortitude when performing this move which is a slight variation of the reverse STO, this move sees Manvel perform exactly the same set-up but instead of falling backward immediately, I'll lift that jabroni up  before dropping them face-first into the mat, making it similar to a flapjack but only like Manvel can do it. It knocks the Candy-Ass out instantly for the 1-2-3. (Also Known as “End of Days” or "Lights Out")

Mankick: The Greatest Dropkick in the damn business Daddy! It rearranges your face and Manvel does it with perfection, the only Dropkick that wins Matches the MANly way!

MANipulator: The Even Flow DDT that will knock out an opponent and get the easy 1-2-3 like only Manvel can do it grandpa!

Signature Moves: “Manplex”, “Man-E-Faces”, “The Human MANtipede”

Signature Moves Descriptions:

Manplex: A bridging Fisherman’s Suplex that once delivered it’s Perfect! Wait I can’t say that, Kelcey may sue me, it’s Flawless! Wait, damn it…it’s Mantastic okay!?

Man-E-Faces: A Rolling Facebuster after I hook the jabroni and roll over a time or two to get them all discombobulated and then plant their noggin’ face first in the mat. Instant MANpicness.

The Human MANtipede: Now this move works better with the females if you get my drift daddy. I get behind them, hump that fine tutti frutti a few times then deliver a backcracker into a pulling Camel Clutch or Damascus Cluthc though I never been part of that area, Manvel likes his head on his shoulders connected brother.

Theme Song: “Behind the Stars” by Mercy Drive CLICK HERE DADDY!

Common Moves:

Spinning Heel Kick
Standing Drop Kick
Side Russian leg sweep
Flip Splash
Rolling Senton Splash
Snap Suplex
Tornado DDT
Springboard Bulldog
Running Knee Strikes
Missile Drop Kick
Flying Forearm Smash
Knife edge chops
Kicks to the thighs and calves
Hurricanrana (Any Variation)
Sharpshooter

Entrance:

“Behind The Stars” by Mercy Drive begins to play throughout the arena….

Manvel suddenly appears on the Tron as he hops out and poses at the entranceway. Manvel starts making his way down to the ring trying to kiss all the girls, most of them slap the greaser wrestler who wears more body oil than a 2-pound Chicken Fryer.

Manvel hops around excited as he gets a mix reaction of cheers and boos.

He slides into the ring literally and gets up, he poses and hops on to the second turnbuckle as the crowd boos and cheers. He hops back down and starts to talk to the referee while showing off his MANLy abs and Mantastic physique….

Waiting for the match to start.

Biography:

Sorry daddy, I only reveal my Man Secrets to the pretty ladies. If you old farts that run SCW want to know more about Manvel pay me more than a Starbucks Coffee Barista you got that? Don’t worry people my story will soon unfold like a Mantacular Storybook about my Manparts. Now with my Image Consultant, Scott Burnside by my side and Cupcake? My story is about to get real manclusive.

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name: Omar
Email:
AIM:
MSN:
Y!:IronChef_56