EIGHT PERSON ELIMINATION - WINNER BECOMES GM
Team Dex - Sundown / Jason Dillinger / Sabrina Bello / Ryan Singer
Versus
Team Drew - Gavin Taylor / Jennifer Helms / Tyler Jackson / Mitch Sanders

DEADLINE 1 - 1X 3,250 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2019 2359 EST

GOOD LUCK
02/14/2019

Jason Dillinger is a man of modest means. He didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth, he needed to earn everything he got by sheer force of will. Taking a trip to Miami to spend time with Peyton Rice is no big deal to him, he wasn’t going to allow the meager earnings of making development money slow him down from spending time with the woman he loves. He took her to Ocean Side in South Beach. They had a long overdue conversation about his decision to sell out what he has been trying to stand for by possibly being one of the four wrestlers responsible for keeping Dexter Schmidt in power. Dexter is a creep, who before he took over the reigns, criticized Peyton relentlessly. Made Jason sick. His desire to teach Willow a lesson was enough for Jason to make an emotional decision to compromise the man he wants to be. Peyton was disappointed in him; being the compassionate person she is, didn’t allow that to put a damper on their Valentine's Day plans.

After dinner, Jason dropped Peyton back at her hotel. He went back to his on an emotional high that rivaled by no other. Opening the door to his room, he was looking forward to winding down for the rest of the evening. Judging by the annoyed look on his face, business is about to pick up.  

Jason: “For Chrissakes dude, how the hell did you get in here?

Jason walks in on Alistair Taylor sitting down on a chair. Clad in a light grey double breasted suit, Ali’s legs are crossed. His arms folded into his chest. With a smarmy smile written across his face, he responds to Jason.

Alistair: “Being a career criminal has its perks, mate. Money doesn’t hurt either when you pay off the right people.”

Jason: “Go before I call the police.”

Alistair: “And tell them what, mate? That your good chum Alistair Taylor is trespassing? They ain’t gonna accept that for an answer. They’ll ask why is Alistair paying you a visit; I wouldn’t mind spilling the beans.”

Jason: “You’d be in deeper hole.”

Alistair: “So would you. The press would eat up how deep our relationship actually goes. Gotta choice, mate. Calm down, take a seat, or we can both take our chances with the law. Don’t mind taking you down with me. Your call.”

Jason sighs. Naturally, he doesn’t want to risk explaining the precise circumstances of why him and Alistair share a connection he wished they didn’t. Jason walks over, grabs a chair, takes a seat directly in front of Alistair.

Jason: “I am not going to pay you anymore, what part of our arrangement is done don’t you understand.”

Alistair: “This isn’t a business meeting, mate, don’t need your money now. Found a new client, actually. Coincidence they happen to be here in Miami.”

Dillenger scoffs.

Jason: “Bull.”

Alistair: “A good hitman never lies. Take that back, we have to lie to a certain degree. You’re right, I’m bluffing. The real reason I opted to stop by mate; you need a friend. We were friends once, remember. Kinda liked it.”

Sadly for Jason, he does remember there was a time when him and Alistair were friends first, business partners second. Started around the time Jason was in True Star Wrestling. Alistair and his partner in crime at the time, Charlotte Holiday, needed a place to stay. Jason was kind enough to let both of them take up residence in his small apartment. There friendship hasn’t always been this complicated. Add money into the equation, all bets are off. Jason sighs.

Jason: “Friends don’t run to Peyton to tell her that I tried to sabotage her relationship with Ricky. I was gonna confess. You knew that. Decided to beat me to the punch.”

Alistair: “When exactly is this grand confession gonna happen? I told her the truth, she’s still hanging with ya, my guestimation, you didn’t confirm our partnership, shame,  thought you were more of a man then that.”

Jason glares at Alistair.

Jason “You’re the last person to question what a man is.”

Alistair shrugs.

Alistair: “Don’t you know what a real man is anymore than you claim I don’t. We can argue all day, mate. Or, you can hear your good buddy Alistair out. For all time sakes.”

Jason: “Make it quick, I can’t run the risk of anyone knowing you’re here.”

Alistair: “In times like this, Charlotte (Holiday) kept me straight. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. What did I do? Squandered it because I was a tad obsessed with Kat Kelly. Street women. Eh, that’s not the point.”

Alistair pauses to regain his composure.

Alistair:  Charlotte told me when we were younger we are the grand total of the five people we hang around most. Look at your girlfriend for instance. Kelcey Wallace. Chris Cannon. Her father. On the main roster she has Owen Cruze and the rest of the clan. She is surrounded by good stock. It’ll kept her straight. Who have you really hung around. Peyton, sure. We’ve been roommates. The psycho chick who was obsessed with yah. Peyton is your only light,.the rest of your friends? Not of good stock. I’m used to hanging around criminals. I’m proud to be one. You mate, I’m the only friend ya got. The whole muscles routine doesn’t bring all the people to the yard.”

Jason takes a moment to process what Alistair told him.

Jason: “I don’t need a lot of friends. What’s wrong with that? I bonded with my teammates in college. We didn’t hang out a lot after games. I have gym buddies, that is all they are, gym buddies. The only person I cared to hang out with was Peyton in EMERGE...”

With sadness overcoming Jason, he frowns.

Jason: I’m lost without her, no one talks to me.Tough walking into the Emerge arena with the people refusing the see the man behind The Man of the Century. I’ll live Alistair.”

Alistair: “Yet, I am the closest to a mate you have outside of wrestling. We are alike. Point blank. t takes a special type of guy to pay me to drive a wedge between Ricky and another dame.”

Jason shoots out of his seat. He is done listening to Alistair trying to make them to be birds of a feather.

Jason: “Stop! You want me to confess? Is that what it’ll take for you to leave me alone.”

Alistair rises to his feet, slowly. He rest a hand on Jason’s shoulder.

Alistair: “On the contrary, I have no interest in our dirty little secret spreading like wildfire.”

Shocked by this revelation, Jason’s eyes widen.

Jason: “You don’t?”

Alistair shakes his head.

Alistair: “Nope, I have aspirations. Those aspirations might be complicated if our business dealings spread like the plague. Between us, there is a young lady I have my eye on. A bit young. I get it. Now I understand the appeal Peyton has to you. The woman I’m keeping an eye on, maybe she’ll make me a better man.”

Jason can’t stop himself from laughing.

Jason: “There is no cure for being a sociopath, Alistair.”

Alistair: “Aww, that would hurt my feelings, if I had feelings. Right, that is something a sociopath would say. Sorry. Anyways, don’t get any bright ideas. Keep the secret. We can both get what we want.”

Jason: “Not a chance; Peyton needs to know.”

Alistair: “What are you waiting for mate? Go ahead; tell her. Right, you’re not going to, proves my point.

Alistair smirks.

Alistair: Think of it this way, mate. When that masked freak barricaded you in your locker room, preventing ya from saving your beloved, what did ya do? Nearly killed the blok. Dexter told ya the only way you get Willow in a one on one match was to help him become the full time General Manager of Emerge. Dex manipulated ya, you fell for it. All because you wanted to teach Willow the ultimate lesson. No judgement. I appreciate it. The man you are is the type of blok who will do whatever is necessary to get the job done, own it, embrace it. Flowers like Peyton will never be able to relate to our way of thinking, the minute you accept that we are the heroes the world truly needs, the choice with be Peyton’s whether she wants to spend the rest of her life with you or not.”

Jason swipes Alistairs hand from his shoulder. He points to the door.

Jason: “Get out of here.”

Alistair: “Suit yourself, One last thing. Your match with Willow; she doesn’t quite share your newfound moral code. Don’t answer me now; the only way you stand a chance against a neon demon like that is to fight a little dirty. I can help. I can rough up Willow a bit, make the path to winning a lot easier. Come on mate, you can’t truly believe you can beat Willow straight up. Fight on our level. Forget this beacon of light crap, winning is all that matters. Clocks ticking, mate. Catch ya later.”

Alistair nonchalantly walks past Jason. He doesn’t bother to turn around to ask Alistair.

Jason: “Who is the girl?”

Alistair: “You’ll find out when the rest of the world does.”

With that, Jason hears the door open. Alistair closes the door behind him on the way out. Jason picks up the chair, tosses it into the wall breaking it. He doesn’t care that he needs to pay the hotel for the damage, all he cares about was cooling down.   

~~

02/16/2019.

Jason had two days to think about what Alistair said. Should he or should he not confess. The prospect of confessing is tempting. He would release this great burden from his shoulder. The risky part of the unloading of his soul is running the risk of losing Peyton Rice, forever. The one thing Jason knew for absolute certain, he wasn’t going to confess now. Peyton is competing in her first Trios Tournament, no way was he going to be a distraction. Or maybe he was telling himself that to give him a suitable excuse to expose his soul.

In any event, this is the reason he is here, to support Peyton, time to get himself in position so he can support his girl. He had a feeling Peyton was in the locker room with Chris discussing strategy. Jason paced around backstage, waiting nervously. He turns around, one of the last people he was expecting to see stood there, stoically, without a care in the world.

Christy: “Just the man I wanted to see...”

Christy Hightower, a known supporter of Peyton Rice; extends her hand. Jason knew of Christy due to the epic matches that she had with Peyton back when UWA was one of the hottest promotions in wrestling, before scandal brought it down. Jason shakes Christy’s hand. He greets her with a smile.

Jason: “Peyton is busy. When I see her, I’ll tell her--”

Christy: “You misunderstood. I’m not here to see Peyton, not now at least. I’m here to see you.”

Jason: “Oh. Ok. What is this about?”

Christy: “Peyton is the only thing we share in common. Do the math.”

Jason: “Let me guess, you are going to tell me I am not good enough for her?”

Jason rolls his eyes.

Jason: “Jesus, is everyone against me?!”

Christy shrugs.

Christy: “None of my business. Anyway, follow me. We have much to discuss. By we... I mean you, me... and Blake Mason.”

Jason: “Really? Blake Mason wants to see me.”

Christy: “As a favor to me, yes. He didn’t want to get involved. I value Peyton’s friendship. He values mine. I value his. It’s what friends do. Blake can offer a unique perspective into your situation. Reminds him of himself; Kelcey and Chris.”

Jason: “No offense--”

Christy: “Save the denial, Jason. Blake and I have been around along time, seen practically everything..You’d benefit from listening to his insight. If you want the best for Peyton, come with me. Nothing beats watching Peyton win a Trios contract from the best seats in the house, right?”

Jason locks eyes with Christy. He had a choice to make. His life for the past couple years has come down to choice, after choice, after choice, not knowing if the choice he makes is the right one, feeling like every choice leads him down a rabbit hole of virtually no return.

The choice now. Talk to Blake. Not to talk to Blake.

That is the question...

To Be Continued...

~~
Promo Time
~~   

“To all the EMERGE fans listening to this, there is only one thing I can say.”

“Yes; I sold out. I was not the man EMERGE needed me to be.”

“Peyton was a gift EMERGE didn’t deserve. If she was in the same position I found myself in; Peyton would not have wavered. She would not have given into Dexter’s proposal. And there is a reason for that, Peyton is a better human being then all of us, her ability to do the right thing is second to none. EMERGE was chaotic in Season One. A lot of us made the wrong choices. Couldn’t resist crossing lines. I stepped over a few, especially with Zero.”

“Peyton was the one true light EMERGE had. I wanted to step up. I wanted to fill her shoes. I wanted to be the beacon of hope EMERGE needs in light of the threat that Willows poses. Less than three weeks ago I made a choice that flies in the face of everything Peyton stands for. Not only did I dishonor her legacy, I could be responsible for ensuring that Dexter Schmidt burns Vanilla Skyy’s legacy to the ground.”

“And for that, I’m sorry. I am sorry for playing a role in a possible Team Dexter victory at Emerge #19.”

“Originally, I did want to give Dexter Schmidt a chance. I don’t like the guy. Probably never will. I am a professional. And professionals come to work, they do their job, I am not like Ryan Singer who went out of his way to antagonize a man he holds no real leverage over. As the weeks have passed, Dexter has shown beyond a shadow of a doubt what type of General Manager he’ll be. Getting into Twitter spats with talent, the way he tried to sacrifice Kelsai to Sundown to show Jennifer who is in charge. Dexter has the potential to be a tyrant. If I am responsible for putting him in power, for good, it will be my fault.”

“Only one question falls on me, can I live with that?”

“I’m gonna have to find a way to.”

“I made a choice. The wrong choice. A choice I am going to have to deal with.”

“I can ask for your forgiveness. Some will give it to me, others won’t, I am gonna have to forgive myself should Team Dexter walks away from this Elimination match, victorious.”

“I can promise the fans one thing, you may or may not like this. Despite the choice I made, I am going to give it one hundred percent. College football. Ante Up Academy. True Star Wrestling. Motor City Wrestling. I have never given less than one hundred percent, I am not in a position to. I gave myself the nickname, Man of the Century. That carries a heavy price tag. I may not possess the type of character the name ‘Man of the Century’ warrants. Inside that ring? No matter how much Gavin tries to convince you otherwise, there is only one TOP GUY in Emerge right now.”

“You are looking at him.”

“There is not one man who can do what I do. I am the total package. Size. Strength. Agility. A certified workhorse. I am the man, period, there isn’t a discussion to the contrary. If I half ass my contribution just because I don’t like the man I am representing, what kind of man am I?”

“Life is a series of choices. I made mine. Only choice I have is to live with it, the best way I know how.”

“See you Monday.” 
Playing Games
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

Gavin Taylor in: THE OLIVE JAR

https://allstargavintaylor.wordpress.com/2019/02/22/51/
[Camera pans open...]

[Tyler Jackson, sits down on a ring apron inside a gym. His gray tanktop is sweat drenched. He places his hands on his black shorts before looking at the camera.]

Tyler: I learned a few things during my time training at Golden Gate Wrestling Academy, both with Alexander and Sharon and then with Alexis and Christy and Rudo. A couple of things. At least I hope so or else I'm going to go absolutely no where. One of those things in particular came from Alexander. I was running ropes with everyone else and he stopped us and made us look at him. He looked around and said I can teach you every hold, every move, every way to hit someone and that'll get you to a certain level. But if you don't know how to play "the game", regardless of how good you are, you're going to get chewed out."

Very ominous.

That's what I thought. And then I asked him out loud, what do you mean? Ad he just laughed at me. I thought I said something stupid. Or that I was stupid for not knowing what he was talking about. At the time I wasn't doing the best and two weeks later, I failed anyways. So for one, he laughed at me because of that fact and that I wasn't even picking up what he was teaching me. But then he explained himself. He said while people want to act as if it's just wrestling that gets you by, the truth is the people who make it are those who are good in the ring and those who know how to politic. The people that can beat the system, that can use it for their advantage.

[He pauses.]

Tyler: That always bothered me. That it has to be that way. And when you look at the history of SCW, that's what you see. You see it now. Dark Fantasy has someone in power pulling strings for them to put them in a position to succeed while stacking the deck for everyone else. And they're not even trying to hide it. They just strut out there as if they're above reproach. Or look at Silas Mason. He didn't lift a finger and yet through manipulation, blackmail and other stuff, he was the ost powerful man in wrestling. Or what about Dante McCaffery? The guy doesn't care about the business. He doesn't care about wrestling. He admits that and yet, through betrayal, manipulation and cheating the system, he's a powerful guy.

It shouldn't be this way.

[Tyler eyes the camera.]

Tyler: But when it comes to wrestling, there is a game within a game. And now I find myself in it.

This Eight Man Elimination match. A match where both teams represent two sides. Dex Schidmt on one and Drew Bryant on the other. I'm on Team Bryant, if you will, with Jenni Helms, Mitch Sanders and Gavin Taylor. Both have members of Mr. D's familes backing them up. Katya for Dex, Sasha for Drew. Whoever wins takes over EMERGE. It's as big as it gets, people! And yet, I'm put in a position where the Man could find himself in a compromised position.

I mean, my thoughts on Dex is clear. He's a pervert. He sniffs women's underwear and generally degrades them. Especially in today's climate, pretty problematic. Also, he is a bit insecure about himself. When someone even fires back at him, he gets defensive. Starts firing off these tweets he has in his drafts ad he feels good about himself. He's never even been i the business before his blog got big, mainly about, guess what? Degrading women. I had a one on one SPIRIT title match that became a three way because he was upset that Ryan Singer came after him.

And he's the one currently in power.

Not great.

Drew Bryant, on the other hand. He's a respectable guy. He ran UWA as best as he could. Some people think he's perfect and he's not. No one is, honestly. But he's a business man. He's not a potential sex offender. He doesn't drool over every girl he sees. He has some sense to him. He's a good man from what I've heard. I don't know him personally and yet, I'm fighting for him to gain power.

So that puts me in a tough spot. If my team loses, I bet Dex will stack the deck against me because of the reasons I mentioned before. My career could be sabotaged before it even starts. He would have all the authority to do whatever he wants to me. I know he doesn't like that I am against him or that I think he's a rat bastard. If I lose, I could be screwed.

But if I win, we're in the clear?

Possibly.

Power corrupts. Everyone knows that. Who's to say that Drew won't get influenced by some force behind the scees and he starts screwing me or anyone else on this roster that doesn't agree with him?

We don't know.

I do know there's a lot of people in this match that's claiming to be top guys. A lot of people that want the top spot.

Jason Dilinger thinks it's him. Gavin thinks it's him. Jen and Mitch think it's them. We got a lot of shots being called. So what about me?

Will I call my shot?

Nah.

I'm not there yet. Last two matches I've had, I've lost. And both of those guys are on my team. Jen, Mitch, you can throw that i my face all you want. On another day, I'll right those wrongs. But Monday, we're a team. Most importantly, yo too Gavin, we have a msson. And that mission is to make sure Dex is out of power. While I'm All Man, All Machine, I'm not perfect. Bt I'm being perfected. Every match, I'm getting better. People have found that out quickly. That I'm going to be around for a long time. Bt no matter what, anyone in the ring with me, they're gong to feel t the next day.

Monday is no different. You three will get my best effort and together, we're going to send Dex outta here. Doesn't matter what I have to sacrifice, for one night, yo gys are my partners. And so, I fight for you, the fans so that every EMERGE, they don't have to deal with a limpdick boss like Dex and watch the quality of the show suffer and for myself. To continue to prove to everyone that eventually, I'll get in that conversation of who's EMERGE"s top guy.

Those are battles to be fought another day.

Monday, this battle is for EMERGE. And the EMERGE that I want? That's what I'm fighting for. The target is set, The mission is clear. All that's left is for everyone in our way, to be eliminated.
Everything is completely black, but the sound of someone throwing up can be heard. After several moments of hearing the convulsions they finally stop. A few seconds later the scene starts to shake a little bit as light starts flooding in. At first nothing is really noticeable other than the wood grain finish of a table. As the scene continues to shake, but it starts to come in focus as what everyone will realize that it’s Ryan’s Singer phone’s camera and that he was one of the throwing up moments ago. As he hold his phone in his right hand is busy wiping his mouth with a napkin that is being held by his left. His facial color is more than a little weak, but it’s slowly starting to come back. Once he is done cleaning up his mouth he tosses the napkin into the nearby trash can that he was presumably just throwing up into. He then reaches off camera to take a hold of a glass of water which is takes a sip of. He swishes it around his mouth for several seconds before also spitting it out in to the trash can.

“Sorry, but I can’t lie being a part of Dexter’s team is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth,” Ryan says, as he won’t make mince words about it. He doesn’t like the potential new full time GM. Ryan takes another sip of the water, but this time he actually swallows it now that the fool taste in mouth has been rinsed out.

“Ever since I was a named a member of Dexter’s team… I’ve been asked why,” Ryan says, “I’d say I’ve wondered the same thing, but that wouldn’t be the case.”

“I know why I joined his team… well I can say I have two ways to explain it.” The veteran pauses for a moment before he turns his phone to film the sight of an opened up dictionary. The book is opened up to the “M”’s, but the fans with the best of eagle’s eyes will notice that there is another page that is marked earlier in the book. Ryan turns the camera back to face himself and then starts to read for the book.

“Mercenary… adjective. A person who’s primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics,” One could argue that was the case why Ryan decided to join Dexter’s team. Even though most of his long term fans would already know that he doesn’t care about the money. As he donates the most of it already to a charity that was set up many years ago by Rick Young and his family after the tragic death of two of his sisters.

“I don’t necessarily relate to that definition, because that’s not who I am. However, I am the one that is going against my own code of ethics to keep Dexter Schmidt in power to get my Spirit championship rematch. So you could say that I will do what needs to be done for me to walk out the victor to collect my reward,” Ryan again he pauses, but this time with his left hand he reaches up and turns the page back to the marked page. Which just happens to be the beginning of the “B” words. “Will my course of actions endear myself any part of what’s left of the roster? Probably not, because with all the people that are Anti-Dexter I don’t think I’ll be able to get away with that.”

“I don’t consider myself a mercenary in this situation. You might disagree agree with me, but better suits it. Blackmail, noun; the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding something from another person in return for something else,” Ryan pauses, “Sorry I paraphrased that, because there are so many that someone can blackmail someone else.”

“Like if Dexter was threatening to hurt me if Ryan didn’t join his team and brings home of the win.” Comes the voice of Ryan’s beautiful wife, Brianna Singer. Ryan just nods his head in agreement to that statement, because that was something that could have been used as the case to get him on the team. However, Ryan would never try to tell the rest of the roster that was the reason behind his one eighty on Dexter. As seeing as Brianna hasn’t come up missing they would know that something wasn’t right about the situation.

“That’s right, but that’s beside the point. Dexter is using my title rematch as a hostage to get me to this. Believe me or not, but just think of this… with how he treats women… why would I want to keep him around when he could end up alone with my wife at any moment. I’m doing this under distress… not that it matters to any of you. Team Dexter is sadly going to win and it’s going to be my fault.” Ryan says before he then slams the dictionary closed with his left hand as the scene fades to black.
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sundown & Tombstone Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: sundownsplsh.png]

(Click Title)

[Image: sundown_zps9pquj1n4.png]
OOC: Read Willow Wilkes RP First

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Jennifer Helms & The Beauty Factory Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 1YTZqRM.png]

(Click Title)
[Image: MDfHaGx.png]

Glamorous Achievements:

- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 1x EMERGE Rush Champion
- 2x EMERGE Spirit Champion
-Finalist in the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
-Defeated Sabrina Bello in her EMERGE Debut singles match at Invasion: Texas 2018

Singles Record - |W - 26 | L - 5 | D - 1 |
Overall Record - |W - 30 | L - 6 | D - 1 |