Alice Redding versus Kelsai Adamson Mason
SPIRIT TITLE CONTENDERSHIP - ENTRY INTO 4 WAY

DEADLINE 1 - 1X 3,250 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2019 2359 EST

GOOD LUCK
ooc- Here we go, best of luck Brett!

Hello, Hello, Hello!

I am so very excited. Not that this anything abnormal, as even I have confess that it seems like I am very excited every single day, especially when I am talking to all of you, my fans like I am doing right now. Do any of you have any idea why I am so excited right now?

PRO BOWL!

That’s right everyone, your girl, that’s me, is going to be in the Lingerie Football League Pro Bowl! Admittedly, although I knew that I had a shot of going, I really didn’t think I would be going considering this is just my second season but here I am, standing before you, a pro bowler. That is a lot different by the way from being a pro bowler. I could never be a pro bowler because I used to get lots of gutter balls!

Besides my football career which is obviously going very well, there is my wrestling career that is soaring to new heights following GCW’s Civil War last Saturday Night. (It was actually Friday Night, and it wasn’t shown on TV until Saturday Night on tape delay, but don’t tell anyone alright?) The Civil War match, which I was a part of is different. Three different battle royals going on at the same time, in the ring, with twenty people in each battle royal. The winner of each battle royal goes on to a triple threat elimination match.

Now I didn't win the Civil War match, in fact I didn't even win the battle royal in my ring. All things considered though, I really don't think that anyone expected me to win the match being that it was my first time in it. I did however in the final four in my ring, so overall I would consider the night a huge success where I am proud of my accomplishments while at same time there is so much I can learn from!

Speaking of which I got a lot I could learn from the last time I stepped in an Emerge ring, because that is when I faced Sundown. The Sun really did go down on me too, because I had to tap out though that is when things got really weird because Sundown could have done awful stuff to me, stuff that I don't even want to think about, but he just didn't instead opting to just stare at me which odd, but I am still alive with all of my limbs in tact so we will call that a win. Luckily, Jenni got down to the ring and saved me before Sundown could change his mind and start doing something terrible to me. Have I mentioned that I love Jenni so much and I am really glad that she is one of my best friends because she and I get to help each other out whenever we need it?

Next Monday on Emerge me life or my limbs should not be any serious danger when I have face my friend Alice Redding. Don't get me wrong, it is still going to be a hotly contested match up, and one that I want to win too, just as I am sure that Alice does as well. But I don't think that I am any danger of anything other than a loss thankfully. I will have to be at my best though Monday night if I expect to win and so I will. Hopefully all of you will be there to cheer both me and Alice on and remember of course that I love all of you!

Making A New Friend

Friday, February 15th, 2019
Backstage after Civil War
Raleigh, North Carolina

Kelsai: Momma, Momma, did you see me out there tonight?! I did so incredible! I mean I didn't win my ring but final four! My first wrestling match ever was just two months ago and now I am in the final four, it's unbelievable!

Walking backstage after the Civil War match with her husband and manager Victor Mason, there are smiles all around for Kelsai Adamson-Mason. While talking to her mom on the phone with her mom Karen, reflecting on the evening, Kelsai is approached by a young girl who is running up to see her.

Girl: Kelsai, Kelsai, can I have your autograph pleeeeasssee?!

Almost out of breathe the young girl's father comes up and apologies to Victor.

Man: I apologize for my daughter’s intrusion on you and your wife sir. I am certain that you are both very tired after the show and you were obviously looking to leave. I try to explain this to my daughter, but this is the first time that Kelsai has been here and she is my daughter favorite wrestler so there was just no stopping her when she her stage.

Having heard this many times before in the last two months, Victor smiles and reassures the man that everything is alright.

Victor: You are fine sir, and your daughter is  precious if can say so. Tell me, how old is your daughter?

Man: She is seven sir, and she is my pride and joy

Victor: I  can imagine that she is. What is her name if you don’t mind me asking?

Man: Jessica.

Victor: And what is your name, proud papa?

Man:  My name is Jack sir.

Victor: Well Jack, you tell Jessica when the two of you are going home that I said she has very good taste in wrestlers, because it just so happens that Kelsai is my favorite wrestler as well.

As this is going on, Kelsai is excitedly tending to Jessica, as talking to children and particularly little girls may just be her favorite thing about being a famous athlete, even more than being on the field or in the ring.

Kelsai: Momma, I am going to put you on hold for just a minute. I have a little girl that wants to see me!

Putting down her phone on a nearby counter, Kelsai turns and looks at the little girl and it is hard to tell from the thousand watt smiles that each of them has which one of them is more excited.

Kelsai: Hello, my name is Kelsai, what is your name sweetie?

Jessica: My name is Jessica. I just can’t believe that it is really you. I have been waiting my whole life to meet you. I mean I am only seven but it have wanted to see you since the first time you were in GCW! I just have a hard time believing that this is really happening! Is this a dream?!

Listening to Jessica and her infectious, wide eyed excitement, you have to wonder if Kelsai could see a little or even a lot of herself in the youngster.

Kelsai: Well I can tell you sweetie that this is no dream at all. I am here and you are here and I believe you said something about an autograph right?

Jessica nods her head while standing in awe of the woman in front her, knowing that she wants to be just like her.

Jessica: Oh my gosh, yes please. That would be so amazing, I could take it back with me and show the other kids when I go back to the hospital a week after next Wednesday!

Looking at Jessica’s  excitement it is easy to overlook the fact that she is only probably  forty to fifty pounds at seven years old. She takes out a program from the night’s event for Kelsai to sign, but as she does, Kelsai stops and looks Jessica as she hears one word.

Kelsai: Jessica, why do you have to go to the hospital sweetie?

Acting as though it doesn’t make a difference to her at all probably at this point because it doesn’t, Jessica smiles that beautiful smile with her gorgeous carmel complexion and explains the situation to Kelsai.

Jessica: I go to WakeMed Children’s Hospital right here in Raleigh when  I have to receive treatment for Medulloblastoma, that is type of brain cancer, the most common type actually.

She does her best not to let it affect her as she does want to cause Jessica to start having a rough time, but having never met a child with cancer before, and having mean so much to her that she is meeting her, Kelsai’s eyes start to well up. Noticing the problem immediately, Jessica starts to comfort Kelsai.

Jessica: No, no, please don’t cry Kelsai, it’s ok. When it is my time to go and be with Jesus, it’s my time to go and be with Jesus and you know what is the best part? Then if it is my time to go, I won’t have to hurt anymore and then I can go and be with my Mommy and again heaven. Then my Daddy gets two angels in heaven!

Looking around for confirmation as to what Jessica is saying, Kelsai is immediately drawn to her father who sighs heavily as he goes on to explain.

Jack: My wife Jacquline passed on two and a half years ago after an auto accident. I tell Jessica whenever it is her time to go that I will have two angels in heaven.

Even Victor who is normally very stoic during times of crisis has a tear in his eye while he rubs Jack on his back as he and Kelsai continue to listen. Meanwhile Jessica still has a huge ear-to-ear smile as she goes on to explain to Kelsai.

Jessica: So that is why Kelsai, we do not get upset when we think about what might happen someday. Instead we live day by day and try to get the most out of it that we can. So no more crying alright, because everyday is a blessing.

Reaching over, Kelsai takes the ball cap to reveal a little bald head. Resisting the urge to start crying again, Kelsai leans over and kisses Jessica on the top of her head, before finishing the autograph she has been waiting for to start with.

Kelsai: You are a very special little girl Jessica and I am so glad that Victor and I have gotten to meet you. Say, can you tell me what date it is that you have to go back to the hospital for treament?

Jessica: I go back to the hospital on the 27th of the month Kelsai, why?

Kelsai beams, her smile coming back.

Kelsai: I have a lot of important stuff to during the to get ready for my football games during the season, but right now it is the offseason so I don’t have nearly as much stuff to do. I don’t think I have anything to do during that week at all actually, unless you can think of something I am forgetting Victor?

Victor nods, a slight smile forming at his lips.

Victor: I can’t think of anything at all.

Lighting up the backstage area as she so often does, Kelsai looks at Jessica.

Kelsai: Alright, so what time do we have to be to the hospital on the morning of Wednesday the 27th sweetie?

Looking around in genuine confusion, Jessica doesn’t understand, but Jack does and starts to protest.

Jack: You two have been so polite and so gracious with you time already, we can’t expect you to do anything else.

Victor: I am sure you weren’t expecting  anything, but if Kelsai has the time, and we have already discussed she does.

Jessica: What is going on here, Daddy?

Realizing what is going on, Jack is on the verge of tears again.

Jack: Why don’t you ask your new friend, baby?

Jessica turns and looks at Kelsai, still very confused.

Jessica: So, what about it then Kelsai, what is going on here?

Kelsai: Well Jessica, since I don’t have anything else to do that day, I figured what don’t I come and I can go to the hospital when you come for treatment? I have a lot of questions that I am sure the doctors could answer for me, and that way, you wouldn’t have to be alone for treatment either, because while I have never had to undergo a cancer treatment, I am sure it is always easier doing it with company.

Victor is quick to add.

Victor: The company of a friend.

Although she has been putting on a brave face so far, finally Jessica starts to break down, tears rolling down her face.

Jessica: Are you sure that you really want to do this Kelsai? Not every day is as good as today has been. If you catch me on a bad day, I might not be in the best of moods. I really don’t want to be in a bad mood for you.

Taking the little girl by the hand, Kelsai takes and pulls Jessica into her chest, as tears  start to fall down her cheeks again as well.

Kelsai: Sweetie, I don’t care what kind of a mood you are in that day. You are battling cancer and you are the bravest person I have ever met. It would be my honor and privilege if you would let me come and spend the day with you in the hospital on the 27th.

Jessica: Okay.

Meanwhile, Jack turns and looks at Victor.

Jack: Thank you, Victor.

Victor: No, thank you Jack.

Scooping her up on his shoulders, Jack tells a suddenly very tired but reluctant Jessica that they have to leave.

Jack: Come on baby, say good bye to your new friends We have to go so I can get  you into bed.

Jessica sighs, but gives in, knowing that her Dad is right.

Jessica: Already Daddy. Good bye Kelsai, see you a week from Wednesday!

Kelsai: You got it sweetie, see you then!

Jack and Jessica head off, and looking down at her phone, Kelsai picks up and talks to her Mom while she and Victor continue to walk  backstage.

Kelsai: Yeah sorry I was gone for so long you know how it is though, whatever it takes to make the fans happy right?

There is a pause as Kelsai nods then continues.

Kelsai: Alright, well I am going to let you go. Tell Daddy that I said hi when you talk to him and I love you both, good-bye.

Hanging up her phone, Victor and Kelsai walk outside and wait as the driver lets them into their car. Once inside, Victor and Kelsai ride in silence back to their hotel room, Kelsai resting her head on Victor’s shoulder. Getting to the hotel, they quickly get out of the car and go up to the hotel room, Victor finally asking about where they are planning to eat.

Victor: I got to tell you, I really don’t feel like going anywhere. How about we just head downstairs and get something from the restaurant here.

Kelsai: That sounds good to me. Go ahead and get a table for us please and I will be down after a quick shower. I love you.

Victor: I love you too.

Victor kisses Kelsai and then he leaves the room, leaving Kelsai alone. Once she is completely certain there is nobody else around, Kelsai takes some pills out of her pocket saying to herself in a low voice.

Kelsai: Pro Bowl Friday, Emerge the following Monday. Have to be sure I keep my stamina up right?

Kelsai takes two of the pills, caffeine pills with a glass of water, the scene fading.