2 RP Limit PER character; 6 PER Team

Deadline: 11:59 PM ET Friday, February 15, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Diary Of The Invasion Of The Wonderland: Act III
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
Doctor: “Someone get security to the common room! NOW!”

The Doctor could hear the commotion from her office on the other side of the Whitehill Mental Institution. It unsettled her, to say the very least, to hear that the inmates were now running the asylum – a trope that has been the subject to so many clichés. And although she hadn’t yet mustered up the courage to look to the camera feed within the building, she knew deep in the pit of her heart who was responsible for the current swell of chaos within her walls.

Subject 667: Damian Angel.

The Doctor had taken great pains to isolate Damian from the other “guests”, knowing that their minds were relatively weak, and his charisma would be enough to trigger their inhibitions to rebel against the system. She knew there was a risk when Damian came into the Institution but had thought that the payment from Katya D. would be enough to allay any fears. She could hire more security guards for the event that things went out of hand or be able to provide herself with guaranteed safety while at work. She had chosen the latter. She wished now that she hadn’t.

The sounds of commotion seemed to get closer, finally prompting the ubiquitous Doctor to check her security cameras. Although commotion was all she could hear, the cameras betrayed her, showing nothing. She used her remote to cycle through various cameras, all showing the same nothingness upon it. Finally, she spotted the problem… the bottom corner indicating that the shot was NOT a live feed. It had been looped from previously-recorded security footage.

There was a bang on the door, and the Doctor felt a cold shiver run up her spine. The first bang was followed by a second. Then a third. The fourth such sound brought the door crashing to the floor from its hinges, as Behemoth and Malphas descended on the Doctor. She attempted to call for help…

She was too late…

=====================================================================================

It must have been hours before the cover on her head was pulled off. The Doctor squinted against the bright lights of her hospital’s common room. She attempted to move, but found her wrists and ankles bound to a chair. As she struggled to bring her surroundings into focus, she spotted the figure seated across from her. Damian Angel was a dangerous, charismatic man. She knew this. But she didn’t expect that the slightest of momentary lapses in security would give him such an opening… the ability to round up his followers behind him and effectively neuter her security forces.

Her security! She looks around…

Doctor: “Where are…?”

Damian, as though he anticipated the question, gestures off to the side, where the security guards offered an even more disturbing image: They, too, had fallen in line with The Devil Himself. But what Damian does not do is almost enough to frighten the Doctor more than his gesture, more than his acquisition of support. For as he gestures, he keeps his eyes affixed downward on an opened manila envelope.

Damian: “So Katya D. wants to keep me under control…”

Doctor: “It’s not…”

Damian shoots his hand up, immediately drawing silence from the Doctor as if he had taken the very air from her lungs. He continues reading.

Damian: “You see, this is my problem with people like Katya. She wants to be able to have absolute control, to have everything happen to her liking, and she is not comfortable when there is a wrinkle in her plans. Very unprepared for the industry she wishes to spearhead.”

Doctor: “You can’t possibly…”

Damian: “Tell me Doctor…”

He laughs a bit, as a realization creeps into his psyche.

Damian: “I just realized that you never did actually divulge your name. Why is that?”

She doesn’t answer… or if she would, Damian doesn’t give her the opportunity to do so.

Damian: “I do suppose such details are ultimately irrelevant, are they not? After all, you do not care enough to even learn our names. Subject 667, as though accepting the numerical value of “the devil” before shifting me one off of it is supposed to cause me some great psychological trauma. Foolish…”

Damian closes up the folder, passing it off to Kali beside him. He sits back, resting his right foot across his left knee as he tilts his head, surveying the Doctor.

Damian: “So what is your assessment of me, Doctor? In the time that I had been forced here against my will, what great determination about my inner being have you been able to divulge?”

The Doctor, not sure whether or not this is a trap – and not caring one way or the other – squares up, lifting her chin a bit.

Doctor: “You are a narcissistic psychopath is delusions of grandeur fuelling your megalomania. You prey on those with weaker minds to amass a following around you, and then you manipulate those who are too stable or too intelligent to fall into your trap into performing tasks that only you deem necessary.”

Damian raises an eyebrow, nodding his head.

Damian: “Is that all?”

Doctor: “That’s all I need to know. When Miss D. brought you to me…”

Damian rises from his chair, beginning to pace around as he does.

Damian: “Now there is the problem once again. You still believe that this is all the machinations of one Katya D.… one woman barely wet behind the ears. No-no… I recognize the hallmarks of this entire operation more clearly than you could possibly fathom. Katya? She is merely the middleman… middlewoman, if you would be more comfortable with that… to another.”

The Doctor shakes her head.

Doctor: “I don’t know of any other.”

Damian: “No, of course you would not know of it yourself. You are only led to believe what they want you to believe. You see, Doctor… you, like those you accuse of being weak-minded, are being led down a path like a puppy trapped on a leash. You do not have the faculties to comprehend just how twisted and manipulative those forces can be. You believe me to be the narcissistic megalomaniac. You have barely begun to scratch the surface. I must say, however…”

He stops in front of the Doctor, crouching down in front of her.

Damian: “I do appreciate your efforts in… how should we say… reprogramming me into something Katya would find palatable, but you are not going to erase the impact of the last decade on my life. My child, wherever she may be, deserves better than to have her memory erased from me. The things I have done…”

He sits down again, this time on the floor beside the Doctor’s chair.

Damian: “I do display much of what you identified, but I do not see these proclivities as weaknesses… merely eccentricities. Something I am able to work within.And clearly, for Katya to take such an effort to supress me… bribing one such as yourself to “cure” me…”

Doctor: “It wasn’t a bribe!”

She protested a little too firmly, prompting Damian’s attention. He smirks.

Damian: “Sure it was. You took tainted money to imprison me and my followers here against our will. You were given illicit funds to perform psychological torture, and ordered to keep it quiet. You accepted this payment freely. But now things are going to go differently, Doctor.”

Doctor: “What are you going to do?”

Damian: “It is not a question of what I will do… but of what you will do. This is all a part of a cat and mouse game with Katya, but I am no mouse. Your entire livelihood now falls under my order, Doctor. And you shall play a pivotal role in teaching the young D. a lesson in trifling with forces she cannot hope to contain.”

The Doctor shakes her head.

Doctor: “And what if I refuse?”

Damian grins, nodding to one of the other people who had apparently sworn feelty to him. The person slides an envelope in front of the Doctor.

Damian: “It would be in your best interests to cooperate with me. It would be a shame to see you throw your entire professional live away on an indiscretion such as this, would it not?”

The Doctor looks at Damian, almost resigned to her fate.

Doctor: “What do you want me to do?”

Damian smiles…

Damian: “First thing… tell me everything you know about Wonderland…”

She looks to Damian, then to the other people inside the common room, before the scene cuts out.

=====================================================================================

“The Trios Tournament… had I cared about such a trivial venture before today, I would have provided an effort within it. But as it is, I am Damian Angel. I am the Devil Himself. And I do not need to worry about silly daliances to make my point.

And yet I still find myself within the confines of the Trios Tournament, bound to Giovanni Aries - the valiant warrior against the dastardly Lizard King - and Ruby Amarant - a firecracker seeking to explode within SCW. And while I am certain you are looking for some crack, some exploitable weakness within the trio to enable one to escape past us… you need not waste your time. It would be better spent preparing for your own untimely demise.

But that is not what I wish to talk about. While Trios affords me an opportunity to bring hell back to SCW again, it is not something that I need to focus on for my own means. Rather, I will tell you exactly what I do when I walk out of the tournament with the ability to book any match I see fit.

I will use Trios to fully and completely eradicate the Canadian Heart-Break Kid, Alexander Desoubrais.

How our paths keep intertwining, Alex.

It did not have to be this way. Twelve years ago, while the two daughters were still in primary school, I sat in front of this camera and declared you a cancer upon this company. I swore that I would rip you out of the fabric of this company and that you, Alex, woiuld be broken by the Devil Himself. And what I have found since that declaration is that you have this annoying penchant to not stay dead. At Rise to Greatness 2007, I drove my feet into your spine and put you on the shelf for eleven months. And do you know what happened in that eleven month timespan?

SCW thrived without you. But you could not stay away, could you Alex? You just HAD to come back… just HAD to prove that you were not the frail man that you had been shown to be the previous year. And since then, you have gone to great lengths to prove me right. The brash child Devil has been vindicated by your actions since that time. The way you have latched onto and leech off of Ravyn and Syren, seeking only to see your own legacy grow and your fingerprints to be indeliably etched in the very essence of SCW. It is because of you that this place has become the cesspool it is today. It is because you have fulfilled the prophecy that I spoke of when I first set my sights on you all those years ago.

Alexander, I will be the force driving you out of SCW once and for all. More than any others before, this is my purpose. And I will not make a secret of this. When I win the Trios Tournament, I will use my wish to decree that at Rise to Greatness, I face you one more time… one last time… our final match in SCW… our final work of art in SCW. For after the final bell rings… that will be it. We will both be contractually barred from any appearances, any influence on Supreme Championship Wrestling. I will free this company from your wretched influence if I have to sacrifice my own to do it.

Trios? It is just another step on the road. In the end, I will be the one to END CHBK FOREVER!”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
January 6th, 2019
Niagara Falls, ON
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

”Hello Son”

Two words Andrew never thought he would ever hear, or see, again. They triggered him rather hard though, knowing the area code that the number had come from, he had a fairly solid idea of who sent him that message.

He was continuing to ask himself, why though.

Given about a week since he was proclaimed the Star of Tomorrow and the Male Wrestler of the year in SCW for his dominating 2018, it seemed to come at a real convenient time in ANdrew’s life. It wouldn’t be the first time that something like this has happened, still though, it had struck a serious nerve with Andrew and he needed to deal with it.

HE was back from his trip to North Bay, a chance to visit with his deceased family before he begun the new year. He needed a reset, to freshen up if you will before things really got going. Now having to deal with who was trying to comeback into his life was seriously going to throw him off, basically anger him beyond belief because as much as he didn't want to have anything to do with her, she was clearly going to try and weasel her way back into his life one way or the other.

This wasn’t going to be something that he was going to be able to casually discuss with Dustin, Bree or anyone else for that matter who he shared the business with. His personal family problems were something that he kept very close to his chest, he was never the type to allow himself to open up about what was going on in his personal life, He felt that sharing this sort of shit was something more of a weakness than a strength. Andrew always had the ability to overcome anything but even some things he needed the proper guidance to get through.

This brings him back to the only person he can truly trust with this information, Dr VanRensberg. HE was the only one Andrew could truly confide this sort of stuff before. It wasn’t the first time he had spoken to him about her, his mother, given the fact that she had been ravaging his life for essentially over 30 years, this wasn’t just some out of the blue torment that ANdrew was receiving, this was some serious shit. Given the fact that he had gotten the text message a few days prior to returning home, he had already set himself up an appointment to go and see him. He needed to find a way to deal with this before it manifested inside Andrew’s head, a cut it off at the pass sort of speak.

He arrives at the office in the afternoon, giving himself the morning to get himself prepared mentally to talk about this. Talking about his mother was never easy, especially with all the other shit that was going on for him and getting ready to take the next steps in his SCW ascension, he wanted to be clear and free to focus on his true path, not one that was going to start implanting itself into Andrew’s life, the way his venomous mother had always tried to poison him. Being in the office already felt like a relief for him, still trying to process what was going on, he looked like he was more annoyed than angry. Still, while he could tolerate all the shit from everyone he works with, tolerating his own mother seemed like it was achieving the impossible. Again, given the fact that this wasn’t the first time it happened, Andrew sat down and looked at VanRensberg with a puzzling yet focused look, one that just screamed annoyed as the Doc gets himself prepared to deal with whatever Andrew was ready to talk about.

Dr VanRensberg: what brings you in today, Andrew?

Andrew looked at him with concern. He takes a few seconds before he just takes the phone out of his pocket, unlocks it and accesses the message he received from the mysterious yet not so mysterious number. Once he has the message on screen, he tosses the phone on the table and it slides over towards the Doc who can see the message and random number it came from.

ANdrew: Someone decided it was a convenient time to get in contact with me.

Again, this not being the first time, he knew where this was going.

Dr VanRensberg: Your mother?

Andrew: While she is clearly using a different number, it’s clearly obvious that it's her given the message.

HE could see ANdrew’s clear annoyance over the message, he hated the idea that she was making any sort of attempt to get in contact with him, especially given the way their last exchange went. Andrew figured he was done with her at that point.

Dr VanRensberg: What do you think prompted her to get back in contact with you?

ANdrew: I would presume given the fact that I was named Star of Tomorrow and MAle wrestler of the year, it wouldn’t come as a surprise that she wants to try and push her way back into my life. I wish she would just fall off a cliff.

VanRensberg could sense the bitterness coming off of Andrew.

Dr VanRensberg: I can clearly tell this sets you off more than anything else, Christ I would say Amy comes off as a saint compared to your mother.

Andrew’s eyes narrow, He may not have anything to do with Amy anymore but still hearing her name didn't fly with him.

Andrew: You’d be best never to mention that cunt’s name either.

Forgiveness would never be an option there, at least he knew she would never bother trying to come back into his life.

Dr VanRensberg: Andrew, the focus here is clearly on your mother, we don’t need to be worrying about talking about others, I was merely making a point.

Andrew: The point is, if this actually coming from her, I need to figure out what the fuck she wants. I don’t need this kind of shit coming up now.

Dr VanRensberg: Do you remember the last time you were in contact with her?

Andrew takes a few seconds to think about it, when he really was in contact with her, after a few moments he leans forward.

Andrew: I would say it was just after Retribution when I won the Adrenaline TItle, and before that it was just after Grandma died and the Cunt walked out on me.

Dr VanRensberg: Now, with the subtlety of the text message, do you think that anymore will come of it?

Andrew: I haven’t decided whether to engage or not, at this point. I don’t see why I would involve myself in anything she tries to trigger with me.

DVR flips through his notes quickly and looks for anything else that he could related to the situation, he didn’t seem to have anything before what had happened over the past few years, what was missing seemed to be when it first started.

Dr VanRensberg: Maybe you should take the time to consider this, there seems to be some reason why she would want to engage now.

Andrew just shakes his head, he knows his mother well and knows where this is coming from.

Andrew: Why would I want to engage? I know she wants to weasel her way in now that i am back on top of the world. She wants to be that type that wants to show off her son when she’s done nothing to actually deserve credit. That’s how narcissistic she is.

Dr VanRensberg: Then you should know that ignoring her is only going to fuel her attention for you and could mean escalation to reach you. Don't let it be what's triggers something worse from you. I'm afraid that's all the time I have.

Andrew gets up and shrugs, he needed to know more but he wasn't being given enough information to work with. Into he finally checks his phone and sees another message from that same number. He scorns looking at it, the doc was right in his assessment of the situation. Perhaps Andrew should have paid more attention.

”It's rude to ignore your mother, son!”

Fucking bitch knew that would piss him off, he wanted nothing to do with her but given the way she knew what to say to set him off this worked perfectly. Essentially forcing him into responding at this point. His anger consuming him at the moment, he slides the phone back into his pocket to avoid saying anything truly regretful. He needed to clear his head, take his mind off of what was starting to become a road he was being forced to walk down.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Wednesday, February 6th
Louisville KY
+++++++++++++++++++++++

He wasn’t going to lie, it was a little awkward at first sitting there with everyone, Andrew and Dustin weren’t really the type that wanted to associate in big groups. They already considered themselves as more of the outcasts of the group so they spent a good chunk of the beginning of the dinner sitting there, saying a few things to each other and then sort of observing everyone else interact. Between Sienna and Ikiro, Bree and Scott and even the Twins, it was an interesting group of people they were with. Hated the fact that Sienna and Bree were forced to try and compete against each other in a match that clearly was out to continue trying to fuck people over thanks to Katya and her immaturity. I mean, considering she gave another title shot to Marie, who obviously didn’t deserve it given she couldn’t beat Sienna when she was given the “Vote” for the title shot at the End of the Year show. Andrew had to admit to himself that the food was pretty good; they seemingly knew how to pick the right hotel to stay at given all the other options available.

I engaged with Bree regarding the Tag Titles we were dying to get another shot. We knew that we could force our way back into a rematch we were never rightfully given because we knew that cunts like Katya were going to do whatever to try and prevent it from happening. Given the position Andrew was sitting in, as they were discussing the tag belts, he could see the Twins giving us a few scowls and looks that would essentially kill anyone else. You would expect, given that everyone was around as “friends” that Andrew would have some sort of issue about it, truthfully though, he didn’t really care all that much. Even Bree leaning towards getting them a shot if we reclaimed the belts seemed a little much, but Andrew didn’t want to concern himself with who got what when, it really didn't matter to him as long as they were getting their rightful rematch against Redemption and whoever else wanted to get themselves involved. The whole “friendly competition” thing was something that Sienna wanted to focus on, having a group that would back each other and deal with anything headon, which included watching Sienna and Bree try and “fight” each other while Kennedy did her best to fuck shit over. Andrew and DUstin, in that position, would have easily just beaten each other to a pulp, not giving a shit for putting on a show or being afraid to fight each other. Given that Andrew and Dustin were rivals before, it wouldn’t be hard for them to get involved and make it look like something legit, even if they were going to soften up be the end.

Andrew felt a little more comfortable when everyone was starting to leave, as much as the company was fine, it got to be a little stuffy as other were starting to pile into the hotel, the aura of privacy coming to more of a end, which was fine. Even then, there was just something about the Beauty Factory that made Andrew and Dustin feel out of place, per say. I mean, you could easily look at them as the scruffy, are they actually working for Leo, type guys sitting there simply to protect them. The Brotherhood’s aura was always something that put off other people because they carried themselves as if they didn’t give one ounce of a fuck about anything really. They were just the type that walked to the beat of their own drum, even when it looked like they were part of a entourage with one goal in mind. That being said, now that the girls were gone, Andrew and Dustin could finally just let it out and be themselves again. The idea of having to play nicer and sound more sincere sort of deviated from their norm but had enough respect for Bree and what they meant to her that allowed Andrew and Dustin to actually have some compassion, shocker. Now that they were free, they made their way over into the bar section of the hotel, away from the more private area the dinner was situated at. They wanted to blend in more with everyone else, with the amount of shit that was going on, having a chance to just take a load off was about everything he could hope for right now.

That was about to get literal

They had been in the bar area for about 15 minutes or so as the rest of the crew from BD were getting back to the hotel. They decided to go sit themselves in a booth area that was a lot roomier and actually had proper cushioning on the benches, easier to relax in. Being more in the middle of everything just allowed them to observe and mind their shit. They were just basically shooting the shit, preparing themselves for what was about to be coming from all over the globe. The main focus coming up was the Trios tournament and who he was being paired with. His ongoing beef with Marie Jones made teaming with her twin sister something that Andrew wasn’t really all that fond of. The idea that he had to try and avoid, at all costs, punching her in the face at any given time thinking she was Marie was something he would most likely end up leaning on Dustin to help him with. Though, he did enjoy the fact that Marie once again couldn’t get the job done in a World Title match. Her instability as well poised a major concern for him, it was the equivalent to teaming with Giovanni last year, having someone that he wasn't actually able to depend on would most likely hinder than help trying to secure a Trios contract to help get Andrew where he wants to be, on his terms.

Then, there was the woman that was slowly approaching them at the bar, Kandis, the woman with more ass than you could shake a stick at. While most guys would enjoy burying their face, or even their dick, into that thick piece, Andrew did not seemingly care all that much for it, a little too much if you asked him. She seemed to be ok in Emerge though, really Andrew had no fucking idea but she warranted a spot on the roster and landed a Trios slot so that was clearly speaking something. He could care less for the people she was associating with though, autumn and Ryan, given Andrew’s history with Gable Winchester, whom Andrew essentially put on the shelf indefinitely. That could also make things awkward but given that they would all essentially have the same goal in mind, it would allow to have greater strength in numbers as well to help win at all costs and do whatever it takes to secure those contracts. Andrew would never be concerned with doing what needed to be done to win, it was the entire mantra behind his 225 day Adrenaline Title reign and would ensure he did it on his terms and wouldn't let anyone else dictate it.

She gets closer as Andrew finally catches her sight as she approaches the booth. Andrew essentially finishes the rest of his beer before she arrives, you know, try and put on the pretty face to try and get through whatever was about to happen. Dustin was sitting at the opposite end of the booth, away from where Kandis was approaching, he essentially got the real good look at her as she was coming up. He had a little bit of a wandering eye and Andrew just looks over with some ridiculously sarcastic look like as it why the fuck are you trying to ogle my trios partner. Andrew just shakes his head as Kandis approaches the booth.

Kandis: This seat taken?

Andrew looks up at her and just sort of shrugs

Andrew: It isn’t, you can sit.

Kandis slides her ass on into the booth and looks over at Dustin, having two striking men to chat it up with was really putting Kandis is a real favourable position, especially the types of dudes that could really throw down in the ring, and probably in the bedroom as well, which I would be guessing Kandis is going to try to steer this conversation while trying to talk about Trios as well. Andrew looking over at Kandis, could see that she was slightly posturing herself to get ready to have this discussion.

Andrew: What do you want?

Kandis: Aside from a good time? Figured I would come introduce myself to you, partner.

Andrew rolls his eyes, clearly uninterested in this small talk. You can tell by the look on his face that he doesn't trust her, she was hoping she would be able to change that.

Andrew: I wouldn't say we need to make acquaintances in order to make this work, but im guessing since you knew we would probably be here, why not right?

Kandis just smiles looking over at him. She tries to get a bit cute trying to play up to Andrew, gauging where he’s at with her.

Kandis: Well it was mentioned that you would be coming here. I knew that you’d probably be lounging around here, given that the rest of the gang isn't here suggests that you’re just here on your own accord so i figured it was the best time to come and make my move.

Andrew somewhat appreciated the advance she took to get in there. Given that she was someone new to the roster and was probably made aware of what Andrew was capable of, it took a little bit of guts to go up and do something like that. Though, with Kandis’ motives as well, it probably isn't a stretch for her approach anyone she wanted to have an interest in bringing back to her room. Andrew, again, appreciating it, looks over at Dustin.

Andrew: Yo, why don't you go get us beers.

Dustin: Gladly.

Kandis: You can bring me, 2 tequila shots, love.

Dustin rolls his eyes as he gets up.

Kandis: Don’t forget the lime and salt, doll!

Andrew: I see you don't like to waste time.

Kandis: Well, I like to think of it as getting us in a more relaxed state of mind if we are going to figure out the best way to have solid chemistry together.

Andrew: You mean, as a team in Trios.

Kandis: Or outside the ring, i am really no stranger to wherever you wanna practice building chemistry.

He could see her getting a little fresher and chilled a little, sliding over a little towards andrew as she talks about building chemistry. You could tell she had every intention of letting Andrew subtly know she wanted to bag him in bed. Andrew couldn't really care, he could tell that she was someone who was fine with her body and enjoyed getting around but too many dips in the pool wasn’t a pool he wanted to swim in.

Andrew: LIsten, I’m not interested in getting involved in any sort of chemistry building experiment you have going on, not what i'm looking for. I’ll keep this short and sweet and get to the point, if you want to build any sort of chemistry with me, I expect one thing from you, do your fucking job. THat’s it, we go into Trios and we focus on getting the job done at any cost. I don’t care whose bed you wanna lie in at any time, I just expect you to show up and do whatever it takes for us to get the win when we are in there. I am not here to waste my time carrying anyone who doesn’t want to put in the work. I expect the same from Kim as well. Given that you seem to be on better terms with her than I am, given her sister, I would expect you to help keep her in line as well.

Kandis just smirks, getting cheeky with Andrew

Kandis: Are you gonna spank me if i don’t follow orders? I might like to be a bad girl for you if it helps, keep us in line?

Andrew just looks at her, turnt a little.

Andrew: is sex seriously the only thing you think about?

Kandis smiles again.

Kandis: Are you seriously always angry? I am capable of focusing on more than one thing you know.

Andrew: Don’t be cute, i could care less, again. I expect you to show up at the tournament and be prepared to go into the match fighting until we can’t, to go in there expecting to do whatever is expected of you to win. I don’t have time to fuck around here. You wanna understand who i am so we can be ready, you better be ready to embrace a side of you far deeper than you are prepared for, to unleash all your anger and hate into something that is focused and driven. It's not like people perceiving anger as some sort of blinder to what is really happening. To embrace it and make it a part of your own is something that can really carry you around here. If you are prepared to do whatever it takes to win those contracts, then you and I will be just fine, if you can keep Kim on a tightrope and have her do whatever it takes to ensure we win, we will be just fine and we will have nothing to worry about. You deviate from that and we have a problem. You can;t keep up, I will simply leave you behind and carry the team myself, much like I carried a entire division on my back.

Kandis really enjoyed hearing Andrew talk and was lowkey sad that he wasn't down for her. She figured if he wanted all of this from her, she was going to find a way to collect her purse as well to ensure her cooperation.

Kandis: Fine. I got you, doll. You want to stay focused on work, I can roll with that. We are definitely on the same page there. Don't worry about Kim, I'll talk to her. I'll just find my fun for the evening elsewhere.

Andrew just smirks, a chance to throw a little shit in Dustin’s face and volunteer him.

Andrew: Perfect. Since you're in line with what we need to do for the tournament, maybe I'll help you find that fun. No, not me...

Dustin just starts to get back from the bar with the beers and shots of tequila and has no idea what's happening.

Dustin: Everything good, what did i miss?

Andrew grabs the beer, chugs a good amount and then glances at Kandis. She grins, getting the hint. Before Andrew can say anything though, Kandis grabs the shots of tequila, downs the first one and just looks over at Dustin.

Kandis: Here, Dustin, take this, it’s time you and I get to know each other better.

Dustin: You’ve got to be kidding, what did you do Andrew?

Andrew smirks.

Andrew: You’re taking one for the team, bro. Have fun.

Kandis clutches onto Dustin’s arm and starts to take him away. Dustin, clearly annoyed and highly pissed, takes the tequila shot and just glares at Andrew.

Dustin: You’re gonna pay for this.

Andrew: What’s that, Dustin???

Dustin: You owe me Civil War for this asshole!

Kandis: Oh don't be such a spoil sport, by the end of the night, i’ll have you thanking him for this!

Andrew pays no mind as Kandis and Dustin walk away, Andrew chuckles knowing he’s getting what he want and had a chance to shade his friend as well, a fitting way for the evening to end.

++++++++++++++
Embrace the Hate
++++++++++++++

It's time to turn up the heat in this little tournament.

Because i am rightfully done fucking around with you people. WHile i have thoroughly enjoyed doing what i want when i want, it’;s time to make sure that i have a check big enough for my star of tomorrow ass can cash whenever i damn well feel like it. From where I was last year when i walked into this tournament, merely the number one contender to the adrenaline championship. I walk into this year;s Trios tournament as the man who made the Adrenaline Championship what it's worth fighting for now, giving it the meaning and prestige it rightfully deserves to the point where it's highly talked about and paraded around like it was the top tier belt in this company. I come into this now as the Man, the Man of the year, the Star and future of this company where i rightfully belong. Because i chose to embrace a culture and an idea that goes beyond most of your common sense rationale of thinking. Where fucking clowns like Dawn Lohan have the nerve to call my attitude and purpose, poisonous, and a joke essentially. She doesn’t understand that i consciously know what i am doing when i go out there with a steel chair and a certain mindset of what i want to do. I go in there and I choose to fuck shit up because whether anyone wants to answer to me or not, it will not stop me from doing what I want. I mean come on, it hasn't stopped me since i came into this company as a man powered by the dark side, fueled by his anger and true emotions he’s allowed to run at the forefront. While most people choose to suppress that shit and believe in some hypocritical bullshit to make themselves feel better.

It’s not my fault you can't comprehend what I am capable of.

See, it doesn't matter to me how many people want to hate, want to come get a piece of the man of the year, i prided myself on doing what had to be done in order to get to where i am today. Why i am essentially finding myself, to compete for a contract match of my choosing, to lead a team of Emerge call ups, giving me a twin who i tether between punching in the face and working together, and a woman who;s ass has more talent in it than half the roster overall. Giving me the chance to really take a team and mold it into a unstoppable weapon of hate and destruction that will completely sweep through this tournament like a plague. I’ve constantly built upon everything i have done since coming back, including learning from someone as sadistic as “god” himself who helped give me further insight into the man i was meant to be from the time we worked together in the trios tournament. With everything i have done since coming back, being in the better position this year will ensure that I, and our team, do much better than failing to escape the first round at the hands of the people who won the tournament.

Now it is my turn to win this tournament.

Regardless of how the brackets want to work themselves out, itis not going to matter who we face after we get out of the first round. I know that i have a team that will be willing to do what it takes, against whoever the hell wants to step up to us and try and take us down. We are the hatred that is going to be building up from the very beginning as we begin to show everyone what a true team can actually look like. We won’t be part of a team that has to look over its shoulder because they truly can't work together, sorry bree, but we all know that it will ultimately be the downfall of these teams. While looking over the entire list of everyone involved. You can clearly see how there will be much unrest and ego that will plague teams that don't deserve to get anywhere close to those contracts. The maturation of hate that i have been able to build as champion and a man on the rise, has given me the belief and the confidence i had been looking for when i first started.

Again though, as I sniff closer to the top of the mountain, i have everyone trying to keep me down and bring me back down to earth.

From spoiled little bitches, to wanna be goodie two shoes who don't like hate being spread around as it rightfully should. I have always refused to let anyone stand in my way. As i continue to be denied what i am rightfully owed, what i deserve for what i have actually done in this company since coming back, it's always those who fail to understand what power truly is and give the right people the respect they deserve, not just the ones who know how to suck the power cord and get handed things they don't deserve.Trios puts me right in the driver's seat for whatever wanna do whenever i want. I don't have to answer to anyone when it comes to that contract and that benefits me in every possible way because i can truly prepare for what i want when i wanna cash it in. I won't allow myself to use it as a last resort because i couldn't get the job done. I will actually give the contract the purpose it deserves and give me the true staple of power that i have created from the chaos i live for.

I’ve embraced it, i have accepted it as a part of me which has allowed me to get to where i am now. Given the position now to really take things to the next level, putting it all in the hands of two other people that i have to trust and rely on. At least in Kim, i don't have to worry about someone who’s wallowing on her failed opportunities, someone who was given chance after chance and failed as she kept running her mouth and breaking with me. In Kim, i have the twin sister who has the better head on her shoulders and even her randomness and unpredictability can fall right into our game plan to help change the game when we need something to fall back on. I can accept it, as much as her and i have had our differences, i know that she will stay in her lane because she will want to have one of those contracts for whatever she wants. This is something that cannot just be mildly kept aside. At least, with Kandis and I firmly on the same page, it will help to keep Kim in line as well. See, Kandis knows it’s about getting the job done by any means necessary, she's not here to be someone who’s just looked over and ignored. Teaming up with the Star and Man of the year, she knows she has the perfect chance to really take her career to the next level. That being said, why wouldn't she want to align herself with the hate, with what has been proven to succeed around here and put herself in a position to win a contract? Don’t be stupid, the chaos that i bring into that ring can propel anyone to take that leap and put their trust in a system that has been designed to work.

While everyone else has their own selfish goals, it will fail to allow them the chance to truly work together in order to get the job done. The weight of the contracts at stake can be too much for people to handle who have no business being here in the first place. I have only proven that i will continue to do as i see fit, that everything i have done has propelled me to the level i am at today and will allow me to lead this team into getting the fucking job done.

Because at the end of the day, it is about doing your fucking job, about being willing to do whatever it takes to get one of those contracts. The motivation and the drive to get one of those so i can truly just do what i want when i want, i don’;t have to jump through hoops or listen to some spoiled cunt little bitch try and act like a boss when she;s no more than a little lost puppy who shouldn't be close to power. It's disgusting to see this kind of shit no matter where I go, whenever i try and get to the next level you run into little power mongers who want to keep the light on themselves and refuse to fade into death where they rightfully belong, it's no wonder they can never do anything themselves, they need it handed to them.

Winning that contract changes everything.

So you better be prepared, everyone in this tournament, not just the crew in the first round, to come and embrace the hate, understand the storm that is coming as you understand what w as well driven unit can actually accomplish. As Kandis and Kim stay in their lane, know their role and do their fucking job, then fuck every last one of you who thinks you have an actual chance of winning this tournament. I have seen what is needed to get done and i have built myself up enough to be able to carry this team to where it needs to be. I have grown stronger and stronger as time continues, as the hate grows. As the hate grows, i have been able to amass a team that will do what it takes to follow that idea and goal to win this tournament. Having a team that is willing to take out all the stops, do whatever it takes and focus on the one job at hand, will surpass all you clowns whos egos will get the better of you, who;s rivalries will cloud your judgement when it matters the most, because hatred has no remorse.

So all of you come prepared to do your very best. Think you have what it takes to win this tournament and bring your a-game in a hope you have of winning this. Then sit back and understand as the hate embraces you and you all submit to it, why you never had a chance in the first place. Why you never could understand how the hate could rise up easily and devour a tournament that was meant to be open to everyone having that shot. At the end of the day, when you don't prepare for it, by the time you do, it's too late.

By then, the Hatred has embraced you, and moved on!

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Trios 2019
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]
OOC: And here is Kim's RP from Matt, he had to go to bed early and asked me to post it for him, since his needed to be last for the order of events to make sense. Good luck everyone!
-----------------

https://kimberlyscorned.blogspot.com/2019/02/chaos.html
ooc: So, work kind of messed me up again. I knew I had a late shift tonight since that's what I usually seem to work these days, but what I didn't count on was losing some precious free time I had after getting a few things filed away early to a surprise performance review. At least I passed that with no issues, but while I can at least say I was able to kind of salvage what I started for Breakdown anddidn't get to finish... this isn't remotely close to what I truly planned to do with it. I'm sorry again everyone. I swear I'm going to figure something out going forward so I can produce the quality and content I truly want to do, but at least for what it's worth this should be a decent starting point for what I'm hoping to try moving forward.

Who is Ruby Amarant?

Just a name, if you want the honest truth.

It feels like only yesterday that I first began calling myself by that name, and yet the truth of the matter is that at least a few years have gone by since that fateful day when I first adopted the moniker courtesy of a chance meeting with the woman known as Scarlet Grey. Even now, I still can't say for sure exactly what it is about her that keeps me attached to her almost like a big sister, despite Scarlet being my senior in actuality. She's prone to completely breaking down and either losing control to psychotic instincts or inflicting harm upon herself with virtually no rhyme or reason. There have been several occasions of the latter where she's severed all contact with me and even thrown me out of her home, and when it comes to the former I have her to "thank" for the sprained ankle I've recently recovered from.

What logical reason would I possibly have to remain associated with someone like that?

Maybe it's because, despite all the intelligence I possess, I just can't seem to break certain behavior patterns that have ingrained themselves into my brain since early periods of my life.

As I opened with, Ruby Amarant is nothing more than a name. It's something I came up with in the moment that seemed to fit with the red obsession belonging to my crimson-haired compatriot, and the latest in a long line of names I've gone by over the years. I've probably gone through identities faster than most normal human beings go through weekly paychecks, and I can't even begin to tell you what number I'm on anymore. Some of my earlier choices are even hazy to my memory, though whether that's because I've chosen to mentally block them out or I'm starting to sustain lasting head trauma from the sport I've been dragged into remains up for debate. I know I have many different reasons for the constant shuffling of what I am known as to people.

Crimes, avoiding blackmail, trying to move on from darker periods of my life, leaving behind those hoping I cared enough to save them...

Whatever scenario is the catalyst, one thing any psychologist worth their degree will point out is that I seem to find myself constantly attracted to situations where I'm just asking to get hurt, and Scarlet is simply the latest in a never ending story of proof that I just can't seem to learn from my mistakes, no matter how much an obsessive desire for perfection should, by all accounts, steer me away from it eventually. Then again, I've long since figured out that I am physically incapable of showing compassion for anything else, even my own well-being, so maybe it isn't too hard to believe that I continue to end up in self-destructive situations of my own volition.

Why, then, is it that Scarlet Grey and the concept of the Red Empire hasn't caused me to abandon this life in favor of starting anew once again?

I refuse to believe that I have any sort of care for the woman in question, and if I haven't already painted the perfect picture of a mental patient who refuses to be locked away then I can tell you for a fact that the primary thing on her mind is lust. Any chance she gets, she will pursue a sexual attraction to anyone regardless of gender or whether or not they already have someone in their lives, though for what reason even she cannot seem to figure out. I have certainly become a go-to satisfaction for her and I have no problem playing along since despite my inability to care every woman has her needs, like it or not. Even still, this isn't the first time I've been involved in something like this regardless of what lies between the other party's legs, and it's no factor in why I continue to linger around her.

I am doubtful that it is due to the convenience that she provides me with a roof over my head, as this is also not a new scenario to me either. I do have to admit that she probably has the most unique place I've ever ended up residing at however. It is technically a mansion, but she insists it be referred to as her "castle," designed as such to look like something straight out of a video game to best fit the word while looking very out of place in the real world. The interior is very spacious though, and the idea of her having it all to herself does sound like the kind of thought that would drive most of the insects roaming the planet insane as they struggle to make ends meet every hour of every day.

Maybe the truth lies in the idea of the Red Empire itself. Even throughout her introduction to me, she couldn't help but preach her desire to find a partner for this endeavor, which can basically be summed up as a desire to rule the world. A fitting goal for a super villain and Scarlet could certainly play the part if she wanted to, but the real fact of the matter is she believes herself to be an actual goddess and should rightfully rule over all that we see around us. How she seeks to make this a reality, however, is just as spontaneous as she is prone to being, with the current obsession towards the end goal being wrestling of all things. Neither one of us are really trained for the sport, and personally I loathe the idea of entertaining individuals the the mental capacity and attention span of toddlers, though being able to prove my superiority mentally to open the door for physical domination does sound intriguing if I must be honest.

I guess this may require a little more-

Girl: Whatcha writing?

Ruby bit her lip in annoyance at the sudden interruption, her glare slowly floating over to gaze at the young girl trying to catch a glimpse of what had just been written out. The truth of the matter, though she would never confirm it to this little girl, was that she'd felt the compulsive desire lately to write out the story of her past, almost as a means of trying to reminder herself of who she used to be and where she'd come from so she wouldn't forget. It honestly wasn't necessary, but to Ruby it almost felt like starting over anew in a different fashion than just adopting a new look and identity and seeing where the wind took her next as long as it was away from past troubles. She'd even taken the precaution of going out to a secluded little diner to have lunch all by herself to jot down her thoughts mostly as a means of keeping Scarlet out of this one, as the less she knew about her partner the better off she truly was in her opinion. This girl, however, didn't seem too keen on being ignored to the point where she tried to grab at the little diary even after Ruby had closed it and tried to pull it away.

Girl: You must've been writing something awful important, and I wanna see!

Amarant: Didn't your mother ever teach you that a diary is only for the eyes of the person keeping it?

The girl just shook her head as she continued trying in vain to retrieve the crimson leather book, but Ruby simply tucked it into the purse she'd brought with her and sealed it up tight, which earned her a punch to the leg that barely fazed her.

Girl: I bet you were writing some story you're just too embarrassed to share!

Amarant: Perhaps, but what makes you come to that conclusion?

Girl: Because only people who have something to hide write or talk to themselves. It's why my mommy and daddy are getting-

Woman: That's enough Jenny! You shouldn't be sharing your family information with strangers!

Ruby watched as a woman quickly ran over and grabbed the girl before dragging her away by the arm, apologizing profusely despite muttering about how weird Ruby looked when she thought she couldn't be heard. Even if Ruby hadn't picked up on it, it would still get voiced regardless.

Jenny: Bye, weird creepy lady!

Ruby just smirked at the scolding the girl got for this one. Even if it seemed innocent enough and the girl had interrupted the story she wanted to tell, even just to herself for now, she could see the signs that this kid would grow up into someone who society would regret ever bringing into existence, and the perception of soon-to-be divorced parents not seeming to faze her certainly fueled that belief. It almost reminded her of her own past in a sense... of course, that was a story she would need to write down as well someday.

Perhaps there was someone out there who would be interested in who she was well before Ruby Amarant was ever even a passing thought...

Amarant: I suppose this is the part where I'm supposed to be afraid, right? I mean, I'm coming off another defeat, which I won't lie is rather frustrating, and now I find myself walking into a situation where I have to spend most of an entire show virtually babysitting a pair of lunatics who I know full well don't like me. After all, I have thrown my support behind a woman they both perceive as a cancer in one form or another simply because they do not understand the opportunities that lie before them.

Amarant: One thing that Giovanni Aries, Damian Angel, and myself CAN agree upon, however, is the power that awaits us at the end if we can tolerate each other just long enough, as trying as they already are to my patience.

Amarant: Do not think that I will not survive this night despite the odds clearly stacked against me by a draw whose 'random' nature should be cast into doubt. Believe it or not, I am no stranger to hostility, and both Giovanni and Damian do not compare to Scarlet at times even at their worst so they cannot do anything to truly sabotage this effort without it being a willing effort, something we all know they will not do. For Giovanni to give up his precious 'key' to ending his own delusions, for Damian to go after a man he believes to be the root of all this madness because he does not understand he is not who he truly claims to be; we all understand the power granted to us by the trios contract, and while I know they will not understand my plans for such a thing, their beliefs are irrelevant to what I am after.

Amarant: I am no fool to also ignore the fact that somewhat of a new ally in Kandis happened to also be placed across from me right off the bat, as someone seems to want to test this newfound alliance Scarlet has managed to instigate that has been fairly beneficial up to this point. While I will not argue who between us got the better draw in terms of teammates, I hope you understand that even in the face of all of this I will not simply surrender that easily Kandis, and the same goes for Scarlet as well should our paths somehow cross further on in the evening. At the end of the night, as long as one of us is standing tall with one of those contracts, everything will be in good hands, but I cannot lie and say that I can ignore the temptation of an insurance policy for what I want even of my own accord just in case.

Amarant: View us however you want, consider us a long shot if you desire, but even in the face of what I have to deal with our team is still easily the single most dangerous force in this tournament, and you all would do wise to take cover before you get hurt.