Jeffries, Braddock & Regan Street VS Allocco, Evans & Casterillo
2 RP Limit PER character; 6 PER Team

Deadline: 11:59 PM ET Friday, February 15, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: This rp cracked me up and has been a story I've wanted to tell since James came back. I just didn't have much faith in it but here we go. 

Trios
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

https://glorybraddock.blogspot.com/2019/...art-1.html
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
https://scwglorious.wordpress.com/2019/02/15/626/

I knew he was going to do it.  I knew he was going to literally hammer the point home at Making Things Right.  I really wish he had not done it in the way he did, but what is done is done.  In the end he did not lie to a single soul, not even to me.  He did what he had to do, and although I don't fully like it, I still support him, because I truly and fully care for him.  If it makes him feel better, I am all for it.  What I fear though is that this will open up the gates to something he cannot even control.

Though then again he has surprised me before.  He has come to his senses before, and I do not doubt that he could end up doing the same.  I just hope he realizes what he inadvertently did.  Katya is now in charge of Supreme Championship Wrestling for the next few weeks.  Many of you probably think I don't have a single clue about wrestling and what's going on.  But I do.  I do...

And well, I can relate to Katya.  I was once like her not all that long ago.  I was a little girl that was trying to take control of a situation that I really wanted to go in my favor.  In the end it turned out all I had to do was remain patient and he would come to me.  Katya has no patience.  Just like Lawrence has no patience for little girls.  It showed, because he would have been out there in the ring at the start of the last Breakdown otherwise.  It's clear that he didn't do what he did for Katya.  He did what he believes was right at the time.  I just really hope Lawrence never falls into any traps.  Please don't Lawrence.  I mean, I'll be here as I said I would, because I'm loyal to you, but just please take care of yourself.  Don't stray from your beliefs.  Don't become one of those that you hate...

If one thing is clear, Casterillo has definitely been opening up some the last couple of months, even if it has not been to everyone he has come across.  More and more however he has made some of his intentions clear, but it could just be the tip of the iceberg.

For so long he has clammed up in a shell.  For so how long he has hidden himself from the whole world.  Maybe though, just maybe, Making Things Right was a tipping point for him.  The whole world saw the look in his dark eyes on that night.  The whole world saw a snippet of what he could do, whenever he wants to do it.  Although it came to be the starting point for Katya's overall victory on the night, it became something far more important than that to Casterillo.

They had to be reminded.  The hammer needed to be brought out and brought down.  They needed to and undoubtedly still need to be enlightened.  All of them.  That includes those who found themselves on the winning side at Making Things Right, with me excluded.  I know my place and unlike the rest of them, I am not a little girl.  Katya I am sure will enjoy her few weeks in the limelight, but it will come to an end eventually.  Me though?  I will not be coming to an end, until I choose to leave this world.

I have not cracked, nor will I ever.  Then I look at the rest of Katya's allies and there is already trouble in paradise with the situation regarding Kimberly Williams.  Drama, something I do not wish to be a part of.  I told this to Damian, and now I am going to tell this to you Konrad.  Yes, I am actually reaching out to you.  Do not get used to it.

Casterillo steps out from behind some brush and heads down the beach towards the water.  He stops as he sees a very familiar female silhouette.  He turns around and goes in the opposite direction, even though he knows she is waiting for him, as he had promised her their first real date tonight, it being February 14th and all.

So here it is.  You and me facing each other in that ring will not prove a thing.  You may not know it, but like you I am also a veteran of the wrestling ring.  Like you I have anger issues.  You and I are quite a bit alike actually.  The major difference is that now you just want to go after me, just because I have been supposedly dodging you.

He scoffs, then continues.

That is not what I am doing.  The first time I could not be in Little Rock, Arkansas because I was on a very important mission.  I guess now is the time to disclose where I was, even though the general public has not deserved the right to know.  But since you are becoming so desperate Konrad, I will do so, for your peace of mind, and more importantly, your safety.  You see, I was learning.  I, unlike so many others on this planet, know that there is ALWAYS more to learn.  So, the young woman you all saw on that night where she backed me into a wall in the corridor, she took me somewhere that I will NOT disclose.  What she did though created an eye-opening experience for me.  She revealed to me every power that I could possibly learn, some seeming quite harder than others.

Yes, that is right, powers.  Every time in the past when I have gotten angry enough, thunder clouds have rumbled.  If I was pushed over the edge, the lightning would strike.  Every time I was in a very foul mood, rain.  Every time I was burning mad, roasting sun to the point that your mouth would be parched.  You would be begging for water if you were in the same place as me Konrad.

I could go on, but there is no need to do so.  It is all out there in the open now.  At least the next time you experience a weather phenomena, or something catastrophic, you will know that I had a part in what has happened to you.  That said, I know you still want to face me, because you believe I am a coward.  Which brings us to the second time I did not make myself available to square off against you.  That one was simple.  You wanted to do things on your own schedule.  The world does not work that way, and you being a grown-up should know that.  As punishment, I am going to make certain that you do not get a chance against me in the Trios Tournament this weekend either.  If you want to face me so bad, you will have to wait.  You will have to wait through all the rest of these cold winter nights, all the wet spring mornings, and even through some of the hot summer days.  Patience is a virtue Konrad.  I am glad that the lady who has thrown herself at me so much in the past finally got to understanding that.  Now it is your turn.  I know that a lot can change within a four or five month period, but since you seem to think of me as a coward, and you are stopping your own career from progressing forward, meet me at Rise To Greatness.  Until then, move on with obviously pathetic life.  I have more important things to tend to then you.

Casterillo again emerges from the shadows and this time walks down the beach's cooling sand.  Shadron turns just in time to see him coming.  She warmly smiles before reaching out with her right hand.  He willingly lends out his left one and the two begin to stroll down the Miami shoreline together.

It is not long before she speaks to him, seeming quite pleased with how he is at the current moment in time.

Hey, I can't help but to notice that you're quite calm tonight.  I'm happy that you are.

There is no reason for me to not be.  I am with someone that has taught me a lot and actually cares.  Look, Shadron, I am not for the mushy stuff at all.  I know what day it is, and I thank you for not making it a Hallmark holiday at least.  No day should be about that.

I wholeheartedly agree Lawrence.  Um...

He looks over and down the little bit to her as they keep walking slowly.

If you have something to say you can say it.

Okay.  I got you something, but after hearing you say that, I am just content to be here with you.

What is it?

Don't worry.  It's nothing major.  Something for us to share and indulge in a bit.  Here.

Shadron stops walking, which makes Casterillo stop as well.  She reaches into her purse and pulls out a red box.  She opens it and there are two chocolate hearts inside.  He looks at her and sees her green eyes, which pierce through the darkness.  She looks back at his, even though his eyes are dark.

One is milk chocolate.  I'll take that one.  And here, dark chocolate for you.

She holds it out for him and shockingly enough he accepts it and immediately eats it.  She eats her piece as well before they continue walking, at his request.  After a while longer he looks over to her as a bit of a breeze comes from off the Atlantic, which whips her purple hair around a bit.

Thank you for that.  I know I am not the greatest of company to be around, and trust me, I am not looking forward to being a part of a tag team Saturday night, even though it is just for one night, but with you, it feels like we are an actual team.  I am sorry I ever doubted you.

It hits him, what he just said.  He looks like he wants to take it back, but knows that he just can't.

And thank you for telling me what you're feeling.  It's okay to let your guard down sometimes.

She pauses for a couple of moments.

I understand though if you want to head back to the hotel.

No.  Out here is fine.

Okay then.

She gently squeezes his left hand as Casterillo slows his walking pace, probably to as slow as he has ever walked.  He goes to turn to her as if to say something else, but does not realize that she is going to kiss him on the cheek... which ends up in their lips brushing one another's.  Both of them look surprised, but for once do not repel.  At least not for about ten seconds or so anyways.  When they do Shadron turns her face away from him, but if you could see the look on her face, it is of one of ecstasy.  Casterillo's is calm, bothered some, but calm.  He picks his walking pace back up again, pulling his companion in tow.  They are silent until they begin to head back up the beach, which is when she takes the reigns.

Thanks for tonight, sooo much.  It means a lot to me.

It means a lot to me too.  Come on though, we should get going in.  It is getting very late.  I am used to the darkness, but I know you are not.

Oh but I can be.  Look, you have been accepting of my ways and my teachings, so now it is my turn.  I'm ready Lawrence.  Teach me.  Teach me everything you know.

He eyeballs her through the darkness, with her just standing there, stern and steady.

Okay.  First, you need to sense what your current emotion is.

Shadron closes her eyes.

Well, that is easy.  Happiness, bliss, love.

She stands there in her current spot with her eyes closed and what little wind there is suddenly dies down.  The beach is completely serene.  She opens her eyes.

Not bad.  Yes, I was definitely wrong about you.  I think we should continue indoors though, before someone sees us.

Would that be so bad?  We are just two powerful beings.  If they can't handle, that's their own problem.

Casterillo is looking more and more pleased with her.

You are getting it, but that is enough for one night.  I will even spend time with you up in the hotel room before we get some sleep.  Are you good with that?

She sighs.

I guess.  I know there is so much more for me to learn though.

There is, but all in good time.  You told me to remain patient and I have been.

You're right.  So I shall too.

Good.

He grabs for her hand this time and the two pick up their pace, all the way until they are back to the street that has their hotel on it.  It is there that they break their link and head into the hotel.  It is in the lobby that Casterillo slows up and acknowledges her.

Go on ahead.  I have something I need to take care of.

Alright.  I'll be upstairs waiting for you.  And don't worry, no little girl, she is long gone.  I do need to tell you the truth though before I go.

She reaches up the couple of inches and whispers into his right ear.

I love you Lawrence.  Thanks for tonight.  And don't worry, I'll be dressed when you come up.

He just nods and waits for her to leave his presence.  She heads for the elevator and is soon gone, heading up floor by floor to their assigned room.  Casterillo now heads down the hallway of the lobby of the hotel, all the way to the back staircase.  He opens the door and just heads down the stairs, as far as he can go.  Even here he is not fully enshrouded in darkness, but he seems to be content with it.

As far as I go, I just knew it would not last forever.  Time keeps moving forward, never backwards, and it can never stagnate.  I wish time could just stop so the world can get what I have already figured out.  But alas for the rest of you ignorant empty souls.  Even The Devil Himself found out that he has ignorance inside of him, more than he could have even fathomed.  His time has long come and gone, yet still he remains, just hoping that he will be able to rebound and find even a sliver of the success that he once used to have.  It all started with taking out one of the younger tag teams that Supreme Championship Wrestling had to offer.  Yes, I have done my homework.  From there with Damian his hopes just escalated, as he had Her Megiddo, and eventually Kali, do his dirty work.  He has no right, NO RIGHT, to say what I did to him at Making Things Right was wrong.  Neither does Konrad.  Both of them are not perfect angels.  I have never claimed to be one myself.  With what I have been through throughout my time here, how could I be.  That is not a question.  It is a truth.

Casterillo pauses, but looks nowhere.  He quickly picks back up after a couple breaths.

But truth is in the eye of the beholder.  So many of you out there seem to think that the main truth is that I am not motivated right now, that I do not care about victories and title belts.  The second part of that, yes, it is true, because there is so much more to life than immaterial things such as those.  I do not expect the rest of the roster to understand that, as everybody else, and I seriously mean everybody else, is petty, in one way or another.  Even our owning family is that way, petty.  Slowly yet surely I am coming to the realization that I am going to have to be the one to break the mold around here.  Hence why going forward I will be doing things my way, not just waiting for things to happen.  Case in point, this Saturday, Trios.

It is no secret that tag team wrestling is not my speciality.  I am a lone wolf, and prefer to go it that way.  But since I have to deal with strange bedfellows for one night, at least I will not have to deal with any little girls on the team I am on.  Both Alistaire and James can fend for themselves.  They have shown it in recent times, thus they can show it again Saturday night.  As will I.  Besides, I know where all three of our heads are at right now.  So maybe, just maybe, all of you out there will get off my back about me supposedly not being motivated enough to be here, when I come out as one of the three winners of this tournament!

Casterillo shakes his head and grunts, then goes on.

Trust me when I say that not a single one of you wants to see me be motivated to do anything!  Every single time someone has wanted it, they have gotten upended, and ended up laying flat on their back.  If you want motivation from me, the SCW medical staff will be responsible for scraping up the bodies of 9 little girls from the mat before the Saturday Night of Destruction ends.  Trust me.  NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!  Believe you me, I have no problem with beheading someone like a Regan Street.  Hell, we all know she is putting on a big act right now, acting like she is all good, when we all know she is the most rotten apple in the bunch.

That is right Regan.  I know everyone thinks Katya is this big, bad, evil brat right now, and yes she is a little girl too, but you, you are NO SAINT.  I know full and well what you are capable of.  You are talented.  I will not deny that.  However you still behave like you are a teenager that is going through puberty.  YOU need to grow up, and unfortunately, no one can help you out with that except for one person, YOU.  Have you loved all the titles and accolades that you have gotten?  Of course you have.  Have you hated it though when you have been kicked down the ladder?  Yes.  Will you ever eat your slice of humble pie?  Probably not.

I could go on and on Regan, but I am not like that.  I have made my point and rest my case with you.  YOU need to see this Saturday in the first round of the Trios Tournament as your wake-up call.  If you come face to face with me and I even see a hint of girlishness emanating from you, I am going to behead you on the spot.  Maybe even pull you down and rip away at your arm until you have no choice but to tap, with your two little teammates unable to help you out of your predicament.

He looks up the stairwell now and rolls his eyes.

Speaking of one of those teammates, Glory Braddock.  It is just glorious that you have already dictated to me who you are and what you are all about.  One of my teammates is already well acquainted with you, but you have been nothing but an open book.  I do not even need to lay one finger on you to find anything out.  You are completely close-minded in believing that I am one of Katya's soldiers.  No.  Making Things Right against Damian Angel was not for her.  It was to remind the entire planet that spoiled little girls do not get their way.  Damian was spoiled. You are spoiled in your own way, believing that you are actually the best in the world.

The eye-rolling continues.

Everyone and their grandmother believes that.  I do not deem myself as the best in the world, because there are too many others that go that route.  Besides, the last time I checked the best in the world should never lose.  You went down to defeat at Making Things Right against Alistaire Allocco, so there you go.  You are NOT the best in the world, in any way, shape or form.  If you do not want to get that out of your head though, I will not hesitate to instead take the head off of you.  It is really simple Glory.  You are one of the many bad offenders of what I am against.  Are you the worst one?  Debatable.  I will give you a second chance this Saturday night to show otherwise, but I highly doubt that you will come down off your high horse, even though one of my teammates knocked you down a few pegs.  Maybe I will just let him finish off the job as far as you go.

Which brings me to Kellen Jeffries.  Welcome.  I see that you too are a veteran of the ring, yet you still have a slippery slope to climb.  For your sake, do make sure to keep the two little girls on your team in check.  More importantly, do not be that third little girl that leads your trio to certain death.  I do not know much about you, so I will not past judgment.  At least not yet.  That time comes at the Trios Tournament.  I am certain you will show your true self on that night, for good or for bad.  If it is for the bad, then so be it, as it will put you down a path that you will not be able to ever come back from.

Casterillo lowers his head now, shaking it from side to side for some time, before stopping.

And to think that it will only get worse as Adam, James, and myself move on throughout this tournament.  No matter which team in our side of the bracket advances from the other match, I will have to deal with ones that I know will act like brats, believing that everything is all about them.  Sadly I might even have to put down Kimberly Williams, once again helping out Sasha with one of her little problems, inadvertently might I add.  So the whole world knows it and it is out there... I DO NOT CARE ABOUT KATYA AND WHAT SHE WANTS!  Katya knows this, but she also knows that she needs ME.  Therefore I should not be judged for what has happened.  Paint it any which way you all want, but I am NOT one of her laces.  I am my own force, as I am more than just a simple man.  WAY more.

The Trios Tournament will only enforce this, not detract from it.  Adam and James should just feel lucky that they are along for the ride, and that they don't have to worry about passing out at the courtesy of myself.  However if they do not hold up their end of the bargain, it will be on them as to what happens.  I know full and well that neither of them want me as an enemy.  We all do have a common goal here, and that is to make certain the prize that this tournament gives out at the end does not fall into incapable and filthy grubby girly hands.  With that said, if Konrad's team, the most guilty girly team of them all thanks to the likes of Konrad and Marie Jones, yes I actually feel a little sorry for Goddard, actually makes it to the final round to come up against us, Konrad will be denied TWO things.  He will one... be denied the right to face me in the ring, as I will refuse to tag in when he is in the ring... and two, denied of getting what he wants, a match of his choosing for the next year to come.

Besides Konrad, I have already issued out the challenge to you.  I do not wish to face you until it would matter most to you, that being on SCW's biggest night of the year.  Even someone like you could not turn that down.  But it will not end the way you want it to.  Until then you should really drop this unhealthy obsession that you have with me, because it will not lead to anything good.  It will only lead to what Damian Angel felt... Death.

He heaves one sigh before beginning to ascend back up the staircase.  As he goes he seems to let all of his thoughts go from his mind.  When he is back at the top of the stairs it seems his mind is clear for now.  Possibly the most clear it has ever been.
OOC: The first and third scenes will tie into Adam's stuff. Appearances appear with approval. The second portion of this rp ties into the events of the first rp.

Trios II
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

OOC: Here we go everybody! Best of luck to all! Split up into two post. First CD, then the shoot. Enjoy!

The Road to Redemption

Thursday, December 20, 2018
St. Patrick’s Cathedral
New York City

It had been eleven days since Kellen Jeffries first met Father Barney at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City, and despite what type of person Kellen had been up until recently, he has been doing everything that Father Barney has told him to do in order to try and turn his life around. Kellen even attended Mass on Sunday with his fiancée Amber Sloane, for the first time since he was married to his first wife.

The hardest part however was yet to come because Kellen asked Father Barney what he had to do in order to get his life right with God. Much to his chagrin, Father Barney would tell Kellen that in order to get his life right with God he would have to go back and find everyone he had ever wronged and ask them for forgiveness. This can be hard enough for anyone to do but when you are someone like Kellen and have done all the things that has to other people it is a monumental task to say the least.

Still, this is important to Kellen in that he really wanted to say to everyone involved how very sorry he is for all off the rotten things he said or did and wanted to at least ask for their sincere forgiveness. Being that this is the first time in recent memory if ever that Kellen wanted to genuinely apologize for everything that has done and then in return seek the forgiveness of all of the people that he has wronged in the past, Kellen had no idea just what exactly it was that he was getting himself into.

Dressed in power blue Armani suit, Kellen is pacing feverishly back and forth outside Father Barney’s sanctuary while he waits as Father Barney is attending to the needs of another parishioner. In actuality it is only a few minutes later but it seems like an eternity to Kellen, when the doors to the sanctuary come open, and the other party leaves the premises, stopping by Kellen’s pacing long enough to tell him that Father Barney will see him now.

As soon as Kellen can quickly stepped inside, he is greeted by the man of the cloth with a pleasant smile as he is working on something at his desk.

Father Barney: Well good afternoon young Mr. Jeffries. I have to be honest with you and say that since I know how focused you are in seeking out forgiveness from other people that you have wronged in your past, I did not expect to see you again so soon. What brings you here, and at almost time for supper time no less?

Wringing his hands has always been a well defined clue that something clearly wrong with Kellen, and now would not be any different as he paces back and forth in front of the Priest.

Kellen: Father Barney I came here with the best of intentions for life and my fiancee Amber's life but I have to tell you honestly that I just don't know if I can do what you have asked me to do.

Father Barney puts down the pen he has been writing with and his eyes start to narrow as he looks at Kellen.

Father Barney: I see, so what you are saying to me then Kellen is what you thought was going to be easy is really turning out to be not so simple at all?

The speed of Kellen's pacing starts to get faster and faster, being matched by his heavy breathing and quickening pulse, though Kellen makes sure not to let his temper flare in front of Father Barney.

Kellen: You have to be kidding me right? Never once did I say I that I thought that this was going to be easy. But I never imagined that it would be dam..I mean darn near impossible either.

A smirk starts to form on Father Barney's lips to go with the wry smile which almost gives one the distinct impression that he might be enjoying Kellen's misfortunes a little too much.

Father Barney: Now Kellen, the Lord did not say that this was not going to test both your patience and you spirit, but I am sure that if you keep working at it, that you will be better off for it in the end.

All at once Kellen stops pacing and turns and looks Father Barney right in the face so there is only about eight inches between the two of them.

Kellen: Father Barney I really don't think that you are understanding what it is that I am trying to say. These people that I am trying to get forgiveness from, I think that they or in some instances their significant other or family members would rather shoot me than offer said forgiveness alright?

Father Barney scoffs at the notion that someone has been trying to take Kellen’s life, sure that he is just overexaggerating after finding out what a serious task it is that the Father has asked him to perform.

Father Barney: Now, now relax Kellen alright? How long has it been since you have talked to me last about your situation, three days? I can’t be certain because I wasn’t there with you while everything has been going on, but I am pretty sure although you might have received plenty of resistance in your encounters, it is highly unlikely that you ever came close to another person taking your life over this ordeal, isn’t that right?

Taking a few moments to reflect on what has happened, Kellen is finally able to calm down some and that is when he nods, agreeing with Father Barney.

Kellen: Alright, I will say that was an over exaggeration, but I did not realize what I would have to do in order to receive forgiveness from some people. I went out to California for a couple days and I thought that the people I went there to talk to wanted absolutely nothing to do with forgiving me. Don’t these people understand that forgiveness is supposed to be good for them and for me both?

Father Barney smiles and looks at Kellen’s still not sure that he understands everything that goes into to one person forgiving another. He is getting ready to explain the finer points of this again when there is a knock on the door of the sanctuary the Father Barney gets up quickly to go answer. On the other side of the door is a young man there to deliver Chinese Take-Out from down the street. Father Barney already has the money set aside to pay the gentleman which he quickly does and then after the two of them exchage pleasantries, the delivery guy is gone, and Father Barney is back inside the sanctuary, ready to eat, while Kellen heads for the door not wanting to intrude.

Kellen: I’m sorry, when you said that it was almost time for supper, I had no idea that you were getting ready for a meal yourself. I will be going now and come back at another time when you are more available.

Waving this idea off, Father Barney invites Kellen to stay.

Father Barney: Kellen there is no reason for you to leave unless you have plans for supper yourself. There is more than enough here for two people to eat, especially the shrimp egg rolls, that is of course if you like shrimp egg rolls?

Kellen thinks for minute and decides he will stay.

Kellen: You know come to think of it, Amber is meeting her sister Whitney for supper and then they are going to do some Christmas Shopping together this evening, so it looks like I am free, and as it turns out I do like shrimp egg rolls. I believe that I will join you Father Barney, thank you for inviting me.

Father Barney: Wonderful and you are most welcome. We can dine on the shrimp egg rolls while you tell me everything about you trip out west here recently.

Shying away at the idea of talking about his trip out west to Los Angeles, Kellen tries to find a way to change the subject as sits down on the opposite side of Father Barney’s desk and while Father Barney passes out the egg rolls, knowing the entire time what Kellen was up to, and never having any intention of getting away with it. For now however, he is content to play along seeing where this takes them.

Kellen: The weather was really nice as it always seems whenever I am out there in Los Angeles, Father Barney, but there is still nothing like the crispness of a late autumn afternoon in New York City. I think there is nothing like it in the world, and that is just one more reason why I am proud to call this place home.

Father Barney: Excuse me, home? I remember when you were first in the church confessional Kellen, and if I recall properly, I was almost certain that you said then that Chicago was home for you, right?

Taking one bite from an egg roll, Kellen is sure to chew it completely and swallow before responding to Father Barney’s question.

Kellen: Right of course, Chicago was my original home, born and raised there until I was twelve. Even now I never miss a Blackhawks game if I can help it, although I will grant you the fact that I used to play for the Hawks has something to do with that as well All of this drives Amber crazy by the way, because she is a Penguins fan for some reason. But I have lived in New York for twenty years now, so it has become home to me in many ways as well. I have tried back I really can’t imagine living any place else.

Father Barney: Wow, Chicago first followed by New York. That is really quite an impressive journey you have been on Kellen.

Kellen nods, reflecting on where his life has taken him so far.

Kellen: That is just the places which I have called my residence that didn’t have anything to do with work. If you want to factor work in, I have also lived in Toronto, Miami, Rome, and Los Angeles.

Father Barney: Rome and Toronto, you have been all over the world! That is really quite impressive Kellen. What is your favorite place that you have had to live, strictly for work and no other reason?

Another brief pause as each man finishes an egg roll.

Kellen: I would probably have to say Rome. There is just so much culture and history, not just in Rome, but in all of the surrounding areas as well. I was working four days a week back then and when I used to have my days off, three off at a time, I used to go and take what they called over in Europe holidays. For $12 dollars I could go to Spain, Greece, Austria, Hungary, and Italy all in one trip. When I was twenty years old at the time, that was just mind blowing to me, and one of the times of my life.

Father Barney: Let me tell you something Kellen, I am seventy-four years old and that sounds mind blowing to me!

Kellen: Father Barney, for a man that is seventy-four years old, I have to say that to your memory is very, very good.

Father Barney: Thank you. The men in my family, especially on my father’s side pride ourselves on keeping our memories sharp. So, tell me Kellen, when you were going around Europe, were you traveling all by your lonesome?

Kellen: Oh no, that really wouldn’t be advisable for someone who was traveling foreign countries at twenty years old to do it by themselves right? No, I used to travel to different parts of Europe with my friend at the time and tag team partner, Thomas Cole.

After thinking for moment, Father Barney inquires further.

Father Barney: Thomas Cole, didn’t you say that one of [iyour ex-wives maiden names was Cole if memory serves me correctly?

Kellen shifts awkwardly in his seat at the question.

Kellen: Yes, Thomas’s younger sister Addison Cole is also my second ex-wife, and also the Mother to my now eight-year-old son Owen.

Father Barney: I bet that this is another friend that you no longer associate with then in Thomas, right?

Kellen: Yes, but not for the reasons that one might think. Thomas was just that type of an individual, here one day, and gone the next. Never really set down any roots any where because I don’t believe he ever really wanted to. Could he be upset with me after everything that happened between Addison and I? Sure, I suppose it is possible, because anything is possible with Thomas. Just as likely though that he doesn’t even care about anything that has happened between me and his sister, he might not even know that Addison and I have gotten a divorce. Really anything is possible with Thomas.

Father Barney: But this was your good friend who you shared all of the adventures with, traveling to all of these places. Certainly you are at least interested in what he is up to. When is the last time you talked to him?

Kellen: Thomas? I don’t remember actually, I would say at least eight years maybe even longer than that. He really just never had much interest in keeping in touch with people, even when I was hanging around him.

Father Barney: What about anyone else from your second ex-wife’s friends and family that you keep in touch with, someone that might know the whereabouts of your son?

Kellen: Father Barney if you knew just how many times I have over this in my brain, but I think that the biggest problem is that I have not kept in contact with Addison friends or family. She and Thomas had already had buried both of their parents before I had even met them, an auto accident. They one distant Aunt and Uncle but both of them hate me. The Aunt has swore up and down that she doesn’t know where Addison and Owen are at, but she has also promised that if she did know, she never tell me. The Uncle has vowed that if I came close enough to get in contact with him and ask questions he would shoot me on the spot.

Father Barney: Sounds like these people are going to be a very hard sell when it comes time for you to ask them for forgiveness?
Kellen: Quite frankly, there are those people that I have decided not to try right now, until I can prove that Addison and Owen are safe, because it just is not in my best interest to do so right now, if I want to stay alive.

Father Barney nods in approval letting Kellen know that although he said everyone, for safety sake, some people are going to be impossible for now.[/i]

Father Barney: Yes, I think it is best that you ere on the side of caution, so to speak. We were talking about your path to redemption, a path that does not need for you to give people the opportunity to murder you. What about your first wife or her family, when was the last time you saw any of them?

A heavy sigh meets this question before Kellen lets Father Barney hear what it is that he wants to hear.

Kellen: I went to see her older brother in Los Angeles Monday morning actually.

Father Barney: Do you want to tell me how that went Kellen?

Kellen: No, I would much rather pretend that it didn’t happen at all actually. Truth be told he and I did not like each other long before we ever became brothers-in-law. However, I also know that if I don’t tell you how thing went, that you will just find ways to keep asking me until I tell you what happened when so I might as well go ahead and get everything out in the open.

Laughing heartily, Father Barney beams with pride.

Father Barney: Now that is the spirit Kellen my boy!

Kellen: Very well. I got there early Monday morning at his office….

Monday, December 17, 2018
Random Office Building Downtown
Los Angeles, California
8 am

The first thing he noticed was the huge Ohio State plaque hanging up on the wall right next to him. It was a momento of 2014-2015 season when the Buckeyes because first college program in history to win a National Championship by winning College Football Playoff. This was joke of course, bad comedy if you will because anyone who watches college football knows that to have only four team in the playoffs is a joke. You have bump it up to at least eight teams Kellen thought to himself, while waiting for the man to show up.

At least he knew that he was in the right place though, because he knew just like everybody knew, that no matter what, he loved Ohio State University and particularly the Ohio State Athletic Department like no other. In fact, it had been going around the rumor mill that for several years before Gene Smith was hired, that the man was strongly considered for Athletic Director at Ohio State himself, something may have in fact happened if he had been retired from the ring already.

Kellen had of course always had a healthy dislike for Ohio State to begin with already, but then when Kellen realized what a fan he was of the Buckeyes, that is when dislike became loathing and eventually that loathing became hatred. It's not really fair to Ohio State in all honesty because he really hated was HIM. He hated the way looked down upon him, like he, Kellen Patrick Jeffries was not good enough to breathe the same air as him. He hated the way that literally it seemed that every single wrestling fan on the planet loved, respected, admired, and adored him, like they thought his shit didn't stink and he could do know. He hated singles title ever won in the SWA, all twenty-nine of them, especially the four world championships, admittedly because he never won one himself, though he would tell you and everyone else who would listen that was only because he was never given the opportunity, not even once.

He hated the man so much that he actually found it quite hilarious that he wanted the SCW World Title so badly, it was all he talked about for years, and yet he was never able to win one of those. That was funny because Kellen hated him so much that he decided that the man should not get everything he wanted, and it is even funnier still that the man didn't.

Oh yes, hated the man so much, so much that he could tell that when there was somebody that had walked into the office silently and was now breathing down Kellen's neck, that Kellen knew with even turning around that it had to be him even before he heard his voice.

Voice: What in holy hell on God's green earth gives you the right to be sitting MY office, Kellen Jeffries.

Kellen cannot stifle a grin, knowing how much his presence in the man's office had caused him to feel uncomfortable.

Kellen: Simon Lyman now is that you treat all ex family members that come to say hi to you, or am I special?

Simon crosses his arms in front of him still breathing down Kellen neck, while sweat has already started to form on his brow.

Simon: This isn't even the slightest bit funny to me Kellen, and you have about another thirty seconds to explain to me why you are here. So help me, it better be a very good reason too or I will not hesitate to call security and have you thrown out of here on your ass.

Kellen: Simon I have to tell you honestly that I just don't believe that you will do any such thing. Oh, you might want to do just that, and you might even tease me into thinking that you might do it, but in the end we both know that Simon Lyman is to nice guy to ever do anything like that. I will save you the trouble of continuing to ask me however and tell you that I am here because of your sister, and my first wife, Lily.
His face becoming every shade of red imaginable immediately, Simon comes around the front of the chair where Kellen is sitting and physically lifts a suddenly very terrified Kellen right up out of the chair by his shirt collar.

Simon: You right, I won't have security come get you, not when I can have the pleasure of throwing you out of here on your ass myself unless you start talking, and quickly.

As much as Kellen hates to admit it, if there is still one person the strikes fear inside of him, even after suffering a major stroke, it is Simon, and right now he is doing a great job of it, beads of sweat running down Kellen’s forehead now as he speaks quickly.

Kellen: Jesus Simon, I have not done a thing to Lily alright?! Alexander won't even let me see her, so please put me down alright before something terrible happens!

Putting Kellen down roughly in the chair where he was at to begin with, Simon walks around the rolltop desk and has a seat himself.

Simon: Now that you know that I am not going to play games with you this morning, you said that was about Lily, so what is going on Kellen, spill your guts, and hurry before you make me regret putting you back down

Kellen: Simon I understand that I have done a lot of rotten and despicable things to your entire family, and your younger sister Lily in particular.

Simon: That is the understatement of a lifetime, you prick. But that is the first time that I think you have actually admitted that you did something, so please continue, because now I can’t help myself, and I do want to see want this is headed.

Kellen: Well like I said, I have done a lot of things that will probably have you hating me for the rest of my life, or at least for the rest of yours’, whichever comes first.

A smirk escapes Simon’s lips, no doubt thinking of Kellen breathing his final breathe, no doubt hoping that he is still around for this, just like Kellen hopes that he sees the same thing from Simon before it is his time.

Simon: You have no idea how I have dreamed of being told that you are no longer with us Kellen. This is getting more entertaining by the second.

Kellen: Glad that I can be of some sort of service to you, Simon. Fact of the matter is though, feelings change, people change, and Simon I am trying to be a changed man.

Unable to control himself, Simon burst out in laughter.

Simon: Now that happens to be the most amusing thing I have heard in sometime! Tell me Kellen, how many times since you drove my sister intentionally insane for nothing more than you own enjoyment because you were, and I quote “bored in your marriage” have you told everyone that you were a changed man already, five? Six?

Kellen: I will admit Simon, it has been a lot, but this time is going to be different. I know that you don’t necessarily believe me now, hell there are probably a large majority of people who know that don’t believe but I am going to make my best effort to prove each and every one of you wrong.

Simon: Really Kellen? Tell me, are you a changed man from the person conspired with Michael Bauer to have a hit put out on yourself, not so that you would be killed, but that you would only have to stay in the hospital for a prolonged period of time?

Kellen’s face become flush with embarrassment.

Kellen: Yes Simon, that was me of course.

Simon: You are damn right it was you. Just like it was you who thought it was hilarious when you realized that Lily’s bank account was slowly draining from keeping you in the hospital even though you pretended to have amnesia and acted like you didn’t know who my sister was!

Kellen: Yes, that also was me Simon, the very same man unfortunately.

Simon: Man? Now you are going to try and convince me that you are a man Kellen? No, a man doesn’t sit and laugh or yell and scream at his wife while she is trying to get him to remember her face, her daughter which was his step daughter, and their life together not realizing the entire time that he was perfectly fine and hadn’t forgotten a single thing! No Kellen, I don’t know what kind of a world you are living in, but here in reality, you are no man at all.

Kellen: I know that this won’t make any difference to you at all Simon, but regardless I want you to be aware that I apologize for everything that I have put Lily and by extension your whole family through and if I could take it all back I would. Lily is a good person, and I wish nothing but the best for her, and the life she has built with Alexander.

Simon stares silent at Kellen right in the face for several seconds, trying to find the words that he wants to say to him next.

Simon: I am trying really hard too hate you, but honestly, I really don’t hate you anymore. I hated you for a very long time for everything that you did, but then I realized right before getting married to Cailey, that all of that anger building up inside of me? It wasn’t good for me, and I don’t need to suffer another stroke, it’s just not worth it to me. I don’t know exactly what you came here for Kellen, but because it is better for me this way, I no longer hate you, if that is what you wanted.

Kellen: Simon, for you if for nothing else, I am glad that you no longer hate me.

Simon: That means that I believe you about being a changed man, so please be aware of that. I have serious doubts as to whether or not anyone will believe you on that score. I just don’t hate you anymore so there is that.

Kellen: Simon, there is one person who I know does believe me, my fiancée Amber. She believes me when I say that I am a changed man

Simon: Love can do funny things to some people. I will hope for Amber’s sake that you will prove everyone wrong including me, because that thing I want to see is another person turned into a shell of themselves because they believe in you.

Kellen: Not only that but I believe Mr. D. in SCW after talking with him that he might believe in me also, or at the very least he is willing to give me the opportunity to fail on the biggest stage in professional wrestling.

Simon scoffs as soon as Kellen mentions Mr. D. and SCW.

Simon: How do you know Mr. D.?

Kellen: Like I said, I had the opportunity to speak with him for the first time last week. He has already offered me a contract to wrestle in SCW, which I am going to accept after the Christmas holiday.

Simon: You have got to be shitting me? Mr. D. offered you a contract?

Resisting the urge to say “I wouldn’t shit you Simon, you are my favorite turd” Kellen instead relishes this moment where he can genuinely be all smiles.

Kellen: No really, it’s true, in fact it is after eleven o’clock there, and since I know you don’t believe a word that I say, why don’t you go ahead and call Mr. D., I’ll wait.

Simon: No, no I would recognize smirk anywhere Kellen, so I guess congratulations are in order. You do know that this is the best wrestling promotion in the world, home to some of the very best wrestlers in the world, so you now that you are going to be getting your ass kicked on the regular, right?

Kellen: You, and admittedly a lot of other people hope Simon, but given my new outlook on life, I am not so sure and actually that is what I wanted to discuss today?

Simon: You wanted to discuss getting your ass kicked? Sure, Kellen I am always listening for ways I can help with that.

Kellen: Simon, for a man who claims not to hate me anymore, you sure do have a lot of hostility toward me, but no, I know you still have a ton of influence, especially in promotions where you have previously worked. So, as long as you no longer hate me Simon, I was hoping that you could vouch for me that I am a changed man? I know it is a lot to ask, but I remember a time when even you had to work hard to show everyone that you were a changed man, “Simply Rational”.

Wanting to get up and throw Kellen through the window back behind his desk, Simon instead is very blunt and to the point now.

Simon: Get the hell out of my office, Kellen.

Kellen: Excuse me? But I thought we were doing so well Simon.

Simon: “Simply Rational” was simply the biggest mistake of my life, and I don’t need to be reminded of it by anyone, least of all you. Now I am going to say this one more time before I get up, and trust me, you do not want to see me get up, Kellen, get the hell out of my office now, understood.

Kellen gets up starts to head for the door, looking back at Simon, as he does.

Kellen: So, I take it that is going to be a no on vouching for me as a changed man to other people in SCW?

Simon: Damn it Kellen, I am serious, get out of here!

Kellen: Yes, just one more thing before I go, Simon, do you think that there is any chance that you might find it in your heart to forgive me for all of the rotten and terrible things I have done to your sister? All things considered, I think that everything did turn out for the best when you consider Lily now being with Alexander instead of me, right?

Simon: If I say yes, then will you leave my office?

Kellen: Yes, but of course.

Simon: Then by all means, yes, I forgive you Kellen! Now for the final time, get the hell out of my office!!

Kellen: Right! Have a superb day, Simon!
Dodging something that Simon threw toward him no doubt, the is a crash on the other side of the door as Kellen was it, Kellen starts quickly exiting and not looking back, the scene fading.

St. Patrick’s Cathedral
New York City

While enjoying their shrimp egg rolls still Father Barney and Kellen are reflecting upon Kellen’s meeting with Simon.

Father Barney: You never mentioned to me that you even knew Simon Lyman, let alone that you were related to him by marriage! Absolutely fascinating Kellen. Did you know that when Simon was the promoter for Empire State Wrestling right here in New York City that he was actually a parishioner here at St. Patrick’s?

Kellen tries his best not to get agitated as not to ruin his time with Father Barney, but it is clear that the last person he wants to talk about at supper or any other time for that matter is Simon Lyman

Kellen: No, I didn’t even know that you knew Simon, let alone that he was a parishioner here at one point.

Father Barney: Oh yes, Simon and Trinity were both members of our congregation. In fact, I had the opportunity to baptize Angelina Lyman when she was just a month old. They are such a wonderful couple, Simon and Trinity.

Kellen chimes in flatly.

Kellen: They ended up getting divorced in 2014. Each of them has since gotten remarried as well. Simon to Cailey Carter and Trinity to Lucas Knight.

Father Barney: Really? I just hate hearing about all of that. Marriage is supposed to be forever, especially when there are children involved.

Kellen: That is the way we all might want it, but many times it is not what happens even with the best of intentions from the start.

Father Barney: Yes, I have to say from what you have told me though Kellen that you and Simon don’t see eye to eye very often either. Say, didn’t you tell me last week that you were engaged at one point to Kennedy Street? When was the last time that you were able to see her?

Kellen sighs, already knowing what is coming despite the fact that it is the last thing in the world that he wants to talk about right now, except Simon.

Kellen: I saw Kennedy and her husband Jonathan Monday not long after I did Simon, and since I am sure you are going to want to hear about it any way, why don’t I just save you the trouble of asking and go ahead and tell you about it?

Father Barney: Kellen that would be fantastic!

Monday, December 18, 2018
The Griddle Café
Los Angeles, California
10:03 am

Kellen Jeffries was trying to hold his emotions in check as he walked into the small café, but if he was being perfectly honest, his heart was beating about a mile a minute, not seeing her in nearly eight years, but this is what Father Barney said he had to do.

Truth be told, this is the one that he wanted to do, more than any other

That is what is in the back of his mind, sitting across from Jonathan Knots, and his wife Kennedy Street.

Kennedy: You are late, by three minutes.

Kellen: Hello Kennedy, you look well.

Frosty at best, Kennedy nods, but offers little else to make Kellen feel welcome. Rather, Kennedy makes it clear just from cold look on her face that this is the last place she wants to be right now.

Kennedy: Kellen, you are alone?

Kennedy’s reference is to the fact that Kellen’s fiancée, Amber Sloane is not with him in the restaurant an absence that Kennedy does not seem to have an opinion about, at least at this point.

Kellen: Yes, Amber regrets that she was unable to make it for this meeting today, as she was waiting to meet you Kennedy. Still she sends her warmest regards.

First looking down at her watch, then turning to her husband, Kellen gets the same chilly reception from Jonathan who seems like he also would rather not be here as Kellen sticks out his hand.

Kellen: Kellen Jeffries, nice to meet you in person, Jon.

Jonathan does not take the hand offered to him, instead just looking Kellen like if he says one wrong thing, there could be a fight right there in the restaurant.

Jonathan: Jonathan Knots. Kennedy has told me a lot about you.

Smiling back after pulling his hand away that was not taken, Kellen to play it all off while neither Kennedy or Jonathan is smiling.

Kellen: While it has been a long time since Kennedy and I were around each other, but I am sure that she had nothing but good things to say about me. I wonder, Kennedy, do you think your father still has that catamaran you and I used to take out into the ocean?

Not even so much as a smirk, although Kennedy does answer with more than one word at least.

Kennedy: That was ten years ago Kellen, so I highly doubt that Dad would have anything to remind anyone of our relationship. Though if you are really interested, I can call him, and you can ask him yourself.

Although this meeting was clearly not going how he had envisioned it so far, Kellen was not about to give up, not when he had come so far.

Kellen: So, I will bet that the two of you would really like to know why I asked you to meet with me here today, a week before Christmas no less.

Kennedy is cold and stoic as ever, barely giving her ex the time of day, while Jonathan simply shrugs his shoulders.

Jonathan: I am not sure honestly but being that Kennedy has told me the kind of person that you are, I doubt that it is because you want to know what you can go buy for us from the recent Christmas ads.

Turning to her husband with a smirk, Kennedy is quick to point out.

Kennedy: Don’t worry honey, even if he was offering to buy us something, neither one of us will want to take it from him.

Doing his best to try and keep his composure, gradually Kellen finds himself getting increasingly frustrated by the frigid temperatures from across the table, when a waitress walks up to the three of them.

Waitress: Hello, Welcome to The Griddle Café. My name is Jaime and be your waitress this morning. Can I start you off this morning with something to drink while the three of you look over the rest of the menu?

Looking around the table at who is going to budge, Kennedy is the first to place her order.

Kennedy: Thank you honey, I’ll just have a glass of water, thank you.

Jonathan: And I will have big glass of m….

All at once there is a sharp pain coming from Jonathan while Kennedy is just staring daggers through him.

Jonathan: OWWWWWWWWWWW!

Jaime: I’m sorry sir, are you alright?

Jonathan winces his response.

Jonathan: Yes, and what I meant to say was of course I’ll just have a glass of water!

Despite her confusion, Jaime wants to make sure does her absolute best to treat her customers, so she turns to Kellen, secretly hoping for less confusion, though he can barely stifle a laugh watching Jonathan.

Jaime: And what would you like to drink sir?

Kellen: I will have a glass of orange juice please.

Jaime: Alright, I will go ahead and put these drink orders in now, and then I will be back for your food orders in a few moments.

As she is also a busy waitress with this one being far from her only table right now, Jaime heads off quickly to put the drink order in, while everyone at the table quickly makes some decisions about what they are going to get for breakfast. After that, Kellen tries again to desperately thaw the ice at the table.

Kellen: Anyways, my reasoning for asking you to meet with me this morning has nothing to do with getting either one of you anything for Christmas. Rather, I know that I have made a lot of mistakes in the past, and specifically there are a lot of mistakes I have made with you. But I am trying to become a changed man Kennedy.

For the first time since he sat down in the restaurant this morning, Kennedy does seem genuinely interested in something the Kellen has to say, though she is having a very hard time believing what it is she is hearing.

Kennedy: I am sorry Kellen honey, but I have to stop you right now, because honestly, I have heard the same thing from you over and over again multiple times. So, I do find this all very hard to believe. What makes this time any different from the countless others that you have been trying to be changed man Kellen?

There is a pause in the discussion as Jaime has returned with everyone’s drinks. Handing those of quickly, she then takes everyone’s order for breakfast and then she quietly disappears again while the discussion resumes.

Kellen: So, where were we? Oh right, you ask me why you should believe me this time in comparison to all of the other times that I have said that I am a changed man, only to be proven a liar?

Fully engaged in the conversation now, Kennedy is actually agreeing with Kellen.

Kennedy: Well, you do have to admit after everything that you and I have been through with each other through the years since we have known each other, that I would have to have blinders on to believe you right now without some evidence to back it up honey.

Slowly nodding while he takes a swig of orange juice, Kellen has to admit that Kennedy does have a point.

Kellen: First off, I will say that I am trying to change, though some people are making it awfully hard to change the way that I am because it seems that no matter what I do, they will never give me a chance.

Kennedy is direct and to the point, staring right through Kellen, looking as though she just might reach across the table and smack him, if he is not careful.

Kennedy: I think that I am giving you a chance and hearing what you have to say for yourself right now, don’t press your luck honey.

Holding his hands up, Kellen starts to shake his head no emphatically.

Kellen: I was just talking about other people Kennedy, people who we both know are never going to give me the opportunity to at least hear my side off things like you are now, before passing judgment on me.

Taking the straw in her glass of water and starting to swirl it around in a circle, a wry smile starts to form at Kennedy’s lips as she starts to think about everything that Kellen is saying and realizing who it is that he is talking about specifically.

Kennedy: I really can’t believe you did Kellen. Granted, this is you that we are talking about and so being completely oblivious to the consequences of your actions doesn’t surprise me honestly. But just so we are on the same page here, when did you go to speak to Lily, because I really doubt that she would have been comfortable meeting you any place but her home with Alexander.

Surprising Kennedy this time, Kellen again says no.

Kellen: I haven’t tried to talk to Lily yet and after talking to her brother I seriously doubt that I will at any point either. Simon made things very clear to me, and if want to speak with Lily then I will have to wait until she tries to speak with me first.

Staring first at Jonathan and then Kellen like she can’t believe what she is being told, Kennedy starts to laugh.

Kennedy: Kellen, please tell me that I misunderstood you honey, and you did not go and try to speak with Simon Lyman?

With his head down almost in shame Kellen can only nod. Jonathan however now is thoroughly confused and looking to Kennedy for answers.

Jon: You didn’t tell me that this guy here knows Simon Lyman?

Kennedy just smirks and laughs some more.

Kennedy: Know him honey? Simon and Kellen were brothers-in-laws at one point because Kellen was married to Simon’s younger sister and was the cause of her being put in a sanitarium.

Jonathan now has no idea what to think.

Jonathan: Wait a minute, I’ve never even heard of him before, except for what you have told me, but this guy was married to Rachel Foxx?

Kennedy laughs even louder now at the thought of Kellen being married to SCW’s Suicide Queen.

Kennedy: No honey, if Kellen would tried anything he did married to Rachel Foxx, I think is the last time anyone would be speaking to him. Kellen was married to Simon’s other younger sister Lily, and lucky for him Lily has a different Father and Mother from Rachel, so they are not related.

Jonathan is still stunned by all of the new things he is finding out.

Jonathan: So, St. Simon has another younger sister? My mind is completely blown. His old man Mr. Lyman must really get around.

Now it is Kellen’s turn to answer questions from Mr. Knots.

Jonathan: You mean to tell me that you have Lyman so pissed off that not only doesn’t he want to speak to you, but he won’t even let you see his little again and you used to be married to her dude? What did you do, because Lyman is a damn Saint, I didn’t think there was anybody that he wouldn’t talk to.

Kennedy shoots Jonathan a look.

Kennedy: I have told you before that Simon is not a Saint, but he is still a good friend and so I would appreciate it if you did not refer to him so sarcastically

Jonathan sighs.

Jonathan: Right, right, I’ll behave

Meanwhile, you can see Kellen’s nostrils visibly flare up as Simon Lyman is brought up around him, but he does his best to keep his composure while explaining things as much as he can for Jonathan.

Kellen: Simon loathes me for a variety of reasons, some of which have to do with your wife here, but most of which have to do with things that happened while I was married to his younger sister Lily.

There is a twinkle in her eyes as Kennedy looks at Kellen and smiles.

Kennedy: Oh, come now honey, Jonathan is just trying to get to know you, and when heard that you knew Simon too, well he to find out why, so why don’t you tell him, or if you would prefer, maybe I could tell him?

Doing his best not to get angry despite the fact that he is getting more and more agitated, Kellen starts telling Jonathan about his past with Simon’s sister Lily.

Kellen: I was married to Lily for about six months and things were going well between the two of us, except for the fact that I became bored. So, I conspired with another man who knocked the crap out of me so badly that I put in the hospital. While I was in the hospital I faked amnesia so that I could treat Lily so badly that I caused her to grant me a divorce even though she didn’t want one, and eventually I ended up driving her insane to the point that she was institutionalized.

Her face has become white as a sheet now as she heard everything that Kellen just said, Jaime is back with breakfast for the three of them.

Kellen: Are you feeling well, because you look like something is the matter?

Jaime continues to work quickly, and not saying a lot either.

Jaime: Who me? No, I am fine, just busy. I want to make sure that the three of you have everything that you need before I go to tend to my other customers before I end up institutionalized. So, do all of you have what you need?

Kennedy smiles while Kellen is obviously embarrassed realizing now that their waitress had heard everything that he just said. Meanwhile, Jonathan answers for the three of them.

Jonathan: Everything looks great, thank you Jaime. We will let you know if we need anything else.

Looking like their table is suddenly the last place that she wanted to be, Jaime quickly scurries off to go take care of some of their other customers. For the next several minutes nobody says anything, with instead everyone starting to eat their breakfast. Finally, Kellen gets back to the conversation, looking right at Jonathan.

Kellen: Is there anything else that you would like to know about me?

Considering everything that they were talking about carefully, Jonathan is about to respond when Kennedy beat him to the punch.

Kennedy: All kidding aside now honey, why are we here? What can you say to me now, after all of have done, and all of the times that so many people have believed in you only to have it thrown back in our faces, what do you have to offer me that says that this time is going to be any different?

Taking another bite of his pancakes then chewing swallowing them, gives Kellen the time to fully answer what Kennedy asked him.

Kellen: First Kennedy I have been spending a lot time thinking about my past since deciding I was going to ask Amber to marry me, because I knew that I didn’t want to continue living my life the way I have with so many positive things I have going on in my future with her.

Hearing this, Kennedy is quick to interject.

Kennedy: That is another thing entirely also honey. You have been telling the world how much Amber means to you, going even as far as to ask her to marry you. Yet when you wanted to have a meeting with me today for who knows what reason because I still don’t you come alone, not bringing Amber with you? You say that you have changed and honestly Kellen I really want to believe you, but I have to wonder, where is Amber today, why isn’t she here? Is there something you are trying to hide from Amber now?

As he has in many instances this morning, Kellen has found himself on the defensive again, though to his credit he keeps trying to explain himself, even while looking increasingly agitated.

Kellen: Amber is a patch of brightness after I have caused so much darkness for so long in other people’s lives as well as my own. I don’t keep anything from Amber, so yes, she knows every wretched, terrible thing I have done, but she also believes that people change, so she believes that I can change, and she has been helping me to do so. She decided not to come today because she felt that it was important for me to try and put my past behind me, without having her here to remind me of my future.

Kennedy: And I can respect that honey. She obviously trusts you then, which even you would have say it has been a while since you have had someone in your life who does.

Kellen looks at Kennedy very matter-of-factly.

Kellen: If I was being brutally honest with myself Kennedy, then I would have to say that it has been a long time since I have deserved someone who trusts me in my life, and I am not sure I deserve Amber’s trust yet either.

Kennedy: Everything that you are saying sounds like you are on the right track to change your life, the trouble is, how many times have I and anyone else who knows you heard it all before Kellen? Or let me ask you this, you say that Amber knows the truth about, that she knows everything you have done. Everything you have explained to Jonathan that you did to Lily, does Amber know about all of that?

Staring down at the table, ashamed of what he has done, Kellen nods.

Kellen: Yes, she knows all of it.

Kennedy: Alright, and what about Addison? Does she know how you were allegedly abusive to your second wife, so abusive that she is in hiding with your son, at least that is what you tell everyone. Honestly, I don’t know if that is true or you have done something to Addison and are raising Owen on your own.

Now Kellen gets a little fired up, raising his voice ever so slightly.

Kellen: I can understand people thinking that Addison went into hiding from me with Owen for whatever reason Kennedy, but for you to insinuate that I have done something to Addison and I am secretly raising Owen by myself is obnoxious, I quite frankly I am offended!

Kennedy: Offended or not, did you do anything to Addison that the police ought to be aware of that they aren’t already?

Kellen: No, don’t be ridiculous Kennedy, of course not! I’m capable of a lot of things but you know better than most people and I would hope that you would realize that murder is not one of them!

Seeing Kellen getting visibly upset, Jonathan starts to stand but Kennedy puts out her arm to stop him. Still he speaks to Kellen in a calm but authoritative tone.

Jonathan: Do not yell at my wife.

Kellen: She asks me if I am a murderer, and you do not expect me to yell? To take another human life, let alone somebody that I did love?

Jonathan nods along slowly with Kellen.

Jonathan: I understand why you are upset. I also understand why Kennedy felt she had the right to ask you that question. Bear in mind, you are the very same man who just admitted not too long ago that you had another person beat you up so badly that you were put into the hospital where you faked amnesia and caused your first wife to grant a divorce before she was committed right? I don’t think Kennedy asked you was so far out of the realm of possibility, now was it?

Staring out a nearby window for a few moments, Kellen reflects upon everything that has been said and slowly agrees with Jonathan while Kennedy does some reflecting of her own.

Kellen: Yes, the question, all things considered was valid, but I did not do anything like that to Addison alright? Say what you want about her, but she is still my son’s mother, and I would not cause him any pain, ok?

Kennedy: Alright, and I honestly, I do believe you about that Kellen. But you have just done so much in the past it really makes it hard. I mean does Amber have any idea how you called me a slut, a whore, and a tramp, and just to me but to both of my parents when I started seeing Lewis Young?

Kellen: Yes, I told you Kennedy, Amber knows every despicable thing I have said and did to you and everyone else.

Kennedy: How you told my mother that she should ashamed for giving birth to me?

Jonathan is staring a whole right through the completely embarrassed and ashamed Kellen while saying nothing.

Kellen: Yes, Amber knows that I said that as well.

Kennedy: Does she know how you told my Dad’s business partners they should all take turns with me in bed in order get the “Complete Street Legacy Experience” and posted that on social media?

Jonathan is infuriated hearing this, his face starting to shake a little with outrage.

Jonathan: I should kick your ass right now.

Kennedy rubs Jonathan’s arm while shaking her head no while Kellen is contrite.

Kennedy: Easy honey.

Kellen: Kennedy, I have absolutely no excuse for the things I have done to you and how I have embarrassed not just you but your family too. To answer your question, yes Amber knows that as well.

Kennedy: And how did she react to that Kellen?

Kellen: That was some of the hardest few nights of my life. She said she was thoroughly disgusted by all of it, she didn’t come back for a few days and I honestly thought that I had lost her forever.

There is a pause for a moment, as everyone tries to process the conversation. After everyone has ate more of their meal, Kennedy is the first to speak again.

Kennedy: Kellen honey, a never thought I would say this to again, and so help me if you are playing some of trick or scheme on me I will find out and you will be very sorry, but Kellen when say that you are trying change? I do believe you.

Finally, Kellen is able to breathe a massive sigh a relief.

Kellen: Thank you Kennedy, it means the world to me that you believe me when I say that I am trying to change.

Kennedy: Why?

Kellen: Excuse me, what?

Kennedy: Why is it so important to you that I believe it when you are telling everyone that you are trying to change?

Kellen: Because while I love Amber now and obviously love your husband here, you were my first love Kennedy so in that sense, I guess you could say that I hold your opinion in very high regard. Also, because you hold a lot of influence among people in general, and specifically people you work with, I really wanted to have you on my side when I start wrestling again full time for SCW.

Jonathan about spits his water all over the table at this announcement.

Jonathan: Hold on just one damn minute there guy, did you say that you are going to be joining SCW full time?

Kellen: Nothing is official yet, but yes it looks as though my professional address at least will be the same address that the two of you are calling home.

Jonathan turns and looks at Kennedy.

Jonathan: Wow, I guess it is true what they have said for the past several years in the locker room, D really will sign anybody won’t he?

Kennedy: Now honey, that is not nice and we both know why. Mr. D. could have given up on me several times in the past years and if he had where would we be both personally and professionally?

All Jonathan can do is mutter softly because he knows Kennedy is right.

Jonathan: Yeah, yeah

Now looking very suspect, Kennedy turns her attention and some more question in Kellen’s direction.

Kennedy: When was the last time you had a contract to wrestle anywhere full time Kellen?

Pausing to think back for minute, Kellen has a disgusted look on his face, remembering the last time he was on a full-time wrestling roster.

Kellen: That would be IWC, when The Blacklist burned me alive.

Jonathan: Hey, that’s where I have seen you before! You are Crispy Fried Kellen, right? Dude, major Hall-of-Shame on the internet, well done!

Kennedy shoots Jonathan another look.

Kennedy: And you would like to sleep on the couch for the foreseeable future Mr. Knots, is that correct?

This time Jonathan wisely doesn’t make a sound while Kennedy turns her focus back to Kellen one more time.

Kennedy: Kellen, IWC almost cost you your life, and now after several years of being non-active you don’t just want to start wrestling again, but you want to start wrestling the very best that professional wrestling has to offer in SCW? I have to tell you honey, while I have questioned some of your decision making in the past, this has me really wondering what you are thinking. There are promotions all over the world now, so I why SCW?

Kellen: Because Kennedy, like you said, SCW is the very best that professional wrestling has to offer, and I want to be among the very best. You know me, and you know that for better or for worse I have always been this way. Either I can compete successfully with the very best, or it is time for me to make my retirement official.

Kennedy nods along with what Kellen is saying.

Kennedy: I do believe that everyone deserves an opportunity to see whether or not they can prove themselves up against the best of competition if that is what they want to do. Certainly you are no different and if your past is any indication then will at least make things very interesting for yourself. The morning is almost over though, and we have a lot of things to do with Christmas on its way so unless there is anything less?

Kellen: Actually, there is just one more thing that I have been wanting to ask you about Kennedy, one that I have wanting to ask you about for quite a while, and considering everything that we talked about here today, I think this might just be the perfect time.

Kennedy: And what is that honey?

Kellen takes a deep breath before he continues.

Kellen: Considering how I am trying to prove I am a changed man, and with all of the horrible things I have done to you, I was hoping that you would be able, since you have already said that you believe me, I was hoping that you might forgive me as well?

Jonathan looks like he is ready to lunge across the table and strangle Kellen, but Kennedy almost looks as though she was expectation the request and in fact she had.

Kennedy: Kellen, you never cease to amaze me honey. I have thought a lot about this through the years, what I what say if you ever came to me asking for forgiveness, and you know what? Yes, Kellen, for me, not for you, but for me, I forgive you for everything you have put me through. But Kellen, I will never, ever forget. Now, are we good?

Kellen nods.

Kellen: Yes, we’re good.

After leaving their money on the table, Jonathan and Kennedy go to leave.

Kennedy: Good because my husband is dying to go shopping for me for Christmas.

Jonathan: I am?

Kennedy smiles at Jonathan.

Kennedy: If you want to be sleeping back in bed before the new year then you definitely are honey.

Jonathan: Sounds like I am going Christmas shopping for my wife!

Kennedy: Later Kellen, and don’t make me regret it, or will definitely end up regretting that honey.

Kellen: Don’t worry, I won’t. Later Kennedy.

Jonathan and Kennedy leave, while Kellen finishes his orange juice, the scene fading.

St. Patrick’s Cathedral
New York City

Getting back to his dinner with Father Barney, Kellen is still talking about Kennedy and Jonathan.

Kellen: I really don’t know for sure when I will see Kennedy again, though I feel like we ended up in a better place than that which we were at when I first walked in the restaurant. At the very least I do not have to be afraid of what might happen if we walk into each other at work now that we will be doing that in the same place again for the first time in a while.

Father Barney: Kellen, do you realize the most important thing that you learned from everything that happened on Monday?

Kellen: No, what are you thinking, Father Barney?

Father Barney: Kellen you came in here today talking about how hard it was for you Monday and yet both of the people that you approach did end up granting you forgiveness.

Kellen: Yeah, I did actually!

Father Barney: I think for your first week we are going to say, job well done Kellen, job well done. So are you going to be here for Mass this Sunday, and again for shrimp egg rolls next Thursday.

Kellen: You can count on it, Father Barney. I think I will start making this a regular occurrence.

Father Barney: That sounds fantastic to me Kellen.

The two men continue talking together as the scene fades.
And Here is the shoot!

Coming out of the Dark

Fading in it looks like we are in fact fading out until you realize that it is always darkest right before the light of dawn break. Once you understand that, then you look off into the distance and see a man standing alone looking out into the water while standing on a pier. So calm and serene he while busy reflecting on not just where he has been, as well as where he is going and where would like to go, he doesn't seem to have any regard for the world around going on around him, accept for what is beyond the pier.

Not that the world around him has much regard for him either. No, the world it seems would rather just pass him along like a feather floating in the breeze without a care at all about where it might land or even if it can be seen at all in the dark of night. Honestly the world would prefer it if this man wasn't here at all, trying to be part of that same world again, the one that for the most part doesn't want him, not that he cares because he doesn't.

He doesn't care that the world doesn't want him, not because he doesn't about the world mind you. He tried for a long time not caring about the world but now it is different for him. He cares about the rest of the world, and he wants to become part of that,world, but he also knows he has done some rotten, deplorable things too many people, many good people that the world does care about.

So, the man is for now stuck in some sort of purgatory it would seem, caught between wanting do to right for a change and wanting to make sure that he is on redemption path as well, even if that means he is being forced to wait until the world around him is ready for him. Some things never change though for just like the darkness and light there are things that are always constants.

For this man his constant, the one thing about him never seems to change? He absolutely HATES to wait his turn for anything.

Voice: Miami Beach, it really does seem quite fitting I guess that it would all start anew again in Miami. Not that it hasn't before this mind you. It actually started in Sacramento last month, not that a lot of you even noticed though I understand. It is going to take some time before many of you notice, and that is alright by me.

For now, Dante McCaffery noticed and that will have to do right Amber?

Amber: Oh yeah, oh better believe that Dante McCaffrey and all of his friends so totally noticed you babe!

Turning around now and walking slowly toward the camera there is not much light still in the early morning hours on the beach, but there is enough lighy that we can make out fairly new SCW wrestler Kellen Jeffries, a calm demeanor on his face.

Kellen: Ladies and Gentlemen, that is my fiancee, and the one person left who both believes me and believes in me, Amber Sloane. Amber, you have the camera up on the tripod, why don't come out from behind it and join me?

Amber: No, this is all supposed to be about you and what you in store for everyone coming up on Saturday, so I am going stay behind the camera here and just let the focus be about you. That is the way I like it anyway.

Kellen: And that is my stunning fiancee everyone, making the decision to stay behind the camera so that all of the focus will solely be on me and what I would like to achieve this Saturday night. Technically I suppose that I can just start calling it tomorrow night is the noe as this is early Friday morning even though some of us are still celebrating Valentine's Day.

I used to spend a lot of time, and a couple of Valentine's Days right here in Miami. It was right around ten years ago when I first started coming around Miami. That was when I started going out with Kennedy Street, who has of course gone on to greater things than I have so far in the wrestling world, and no greater than here in SCW where she is a two-time World Champion. Personally, I doubt that she is done either. While we have spoken recently for the first time in a while, we didn’t “talk shop” as they say, but I knew long before the rest of the world that Kennedy Street was destined to be one of the very best wrestlers in the World. Having already won the SCW World Championship twice, I believe it’s only a matter of time before she is on top again. Don’t hurt me Kennedy please, but I believe that the only person is stopping a third title reign for Kennedy is Kennedy herself and how bad she wants it. To that end, only time will tell.

Kellen stops and looks at the ocean again, collecting his thoughts while a gentle breeze is blowing in the cool night air. Out in the distance in the ocean, two ship of about the same size pass each other in the night and seeing this brings a hint of a smile two Kellen lips. It is perhaps the hint of a smile that has Amber wondering as she calls out to her fiancée.

Amber: Kellen, is everything alright right babe, because you kind of just looked totally weird a few seconds ago?

Kellen: Oh yeah Amber, don’t you worry about a thing, I am perfectly fine. I was just thinking about a few things to myself is all.

Amber: What kinds of things were you thinking about?

Kellen: Primarily I was thinking that I need talk about why we are here, the SCW Trios Tournament, because that is after all what brought us to Miami. The Trios Tournament can represent a lot of things to a lot of people, but what it all boils down to is one word that everyone can relate to and that word is opportunity. Because you win the Trios Tournament in SCW and suddenly your career as you know it right now has the opportunity to completely change in a heartbeat. Eight teams of three people a piece chosen at random and all of them are competing to win three contracts for a match, any type of match that can happen at in time.

Trust my partners? To be perfectly honest I do not even know my partners, but for night where the prize is to get the opportunity to make any kind of match, any time I want, well then Regan Street and Glory Braddock? You can consider yourselves Kellen Jeffries two new best friends because you are not going to have to watch your backs, I got you that night. There might be some teams in this tournament who might not be sure whether or not they can trust each other, or worse yet I am positive that there are some teams who are certain that they cannot trust each other at all but our team? That is not going to be an issue for our team because Regan and Glory are both multiple time world champions so they know just like I damn well know even though I have not held a world championship that opportunities like this, the opportunity to go from being just another hunter to the ultimate hunted, it doesn’t come around very often.

When I decided that I was going to come back to wrestling, the was never any doubt as to where I wanted to be. SCW is as advertised everywhere on this planet the very best professional wrestling promotion in the world and home to some of the very best professional wrestlers in the world so there was no choice for me as to where I was going to call home, SCW was going to be home for me. That is because in everything I do in life, my single-minded purpose is to be the very best and so professional wrestling isn’t going to be any different. Anyone who tells you any different about what they aspire to be in professional wrestling just like life is either not being honest or they seriously lack ambition. Trust me, if there is one thing that you will learn about me if you are an SCW wrestler or just an SCW wrestling it is that I do not lack ambition. I am here because the best are here and I want to compete with and beat the best and the Trios Tournament?

That represents the opportunity immediately to be the best. I don’t what everyone else in this tournament is doing with there opportunity should their team go on to win this tournament, and really it doesn’t make a damn bit of difference what anyone else says because Regan, Glory, and I are going to win and when we do? Like it or not, I am going to let everyone know right now that I am going to use my contract to make a match, and take my chances to win SCW World Championship, and more to the point, I am going win it. People may think that sounds incredibly confident for a newcomer to say that he is going to win the World Championship but I really don’t care exactly what you think. I have been in wrestling off and on for 12 years now and do you want to know how many times I have received an opportunity to wrestle for the World Championship in any promotions I have been in? How many times do you think I have wrestled for a world championship Amber?

The camera pans in closer to Kellen and although it is still dark outside for the most part we can see from the light of dawn just starting to shine on his face this morning that Kellen is starting to get agitated while Amber responds.

Amber: None babe, I know that you not gotten even one world championship match and that is like a total miscarriage of justice!

Kellen: That right Amber, in twelve years I have never received one world championship opportunity and it makes me a little bit sick when I think about it. I am not just your run of the mill mid-carder either. I have won several titles throughout my career. In the now defunct SWA that is defunct because of lousy management, I was the United States Champion twice, the Hardcore Champion five times, and yet I never got even so much as a look when it came to look at who was going to compete for the big one, but here in SCW where you are competing against the best in the world night in and night out I am not going to let that happen this time around.

I will get an opportunity to and win the SCW World Championship!

To that though the first thing I need to do along with Regan and Glory, a combined twelve world championship between the two of them, is win the Trios Tournament here in Miami Saturday night, and in order to do that means we must first win our first round match up against Alistaire Allocco, James Evans, and Casterillo.

Alistaire Allocco, I understand that you are the child of someone I used to watch in SCW when I was growing up, Adam Allocco. I also understand that you already surpassed you father because I can remember very vividly watching you, your hand being raised by a man who I have a lot of personal issues with Simon Lyman, who was the special guest referee that night when you won the SCW World Championship.
James Evans, I know your story very well because you James are just like myself in that you are on a path to redemption, in fact you are even one half of a tag team called Redemption that has seen you and your tag team partner Angelica Jones win the SCW World Tag Team Championships. So you have been doing very well for yourself James, but still have not quite back to where you were before when you were a SCW World Champion, just like your partner Alistaire.

Casterillo, you are certainly the odd ball within your own team, and yet you are also the person with which I may closely relate, because you like me have no world championships to your credit. Then again taking a look at what we know about you, Casterillo, it is easy to see why there is no world championship to your credit, because unlike your Trios Tournament partners Alistaire and James, you seem to fall into to one category I have already talked about tonight, you lack ambition! Those who lack ambition will never be at the top of there profession, you can bet on that!

To Alistare and James I will only that the two of you definitely do not lack ambition, because you have both proven yourselves, both grabbed that brass ring, both of you have already been the best of the best and won the SCW World Championship. James you in particular have already been on the road to redemption that I would like very much to follow, walking in your footsteps as it were.

You are a true inspiration, James Evans.

But Alistare and James, both of you have already won the SCW World Championship, you have both already had your time, your place in the sun!

When am I going to have MY TIME?!

The Trios Tournament is going to be MY TIME!!

Regan and Glory they are from Miami, and they are going to be ready just like I spent a lot of time here and I am going to be ready because we are going to give ourselves the proper welcome home party and win the Trios Tournament in Miami!

No one is going to stop me from winning the opportunity to win the SCW World Championship and it is MY TIME!

Kellen turns and looks out again over the ocean, and this time Amber comes up alongside of him, putting her head on his shoulder while his arm is around her and the light of dawn shines on both of their faces, the scene fading.
OOC: This one is vicious. Let's Do it Charlie and Matt!

Warning: The Comments and views expressed in this promo are those of Regan Helms and do not reflect that of the publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: oh2wlk.jpg]

(Click Title)

[Image: regan2018.png]

Achievements:

- SCW Supreme Champion
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 1x SCW United States Champion
- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2012 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2016 Feud of the Year Winner Vs. Ace Marshall
- 2019 SCW Trios Contract Winner
- 2020 Tag Team of The Year (Frozen Hell)

Singles Record - | W - 099| L - 13 | D - 06|
Overall Record - | W - 133| L - 29 | D - 08|