Update and more
It's becoming a trend again and it's one I'm not happy about. Breakdown is late and I hope it will be up Friday. Unfortunately, after coming home late from work, a Windows Update derailed things further and what was going to be an evening of forcing the show out turned into an evening where I just grew frustrated with technology. I wanted to get the show up so people could work it into Trios. Unfortunately, I doubt that will happen.

Instead, I'm going to do what I can to get Breakdown up tomorrow. I am then going to focus on Trios and try to get it done by Sunday night as best as I can. This will hopefully allow me to get the next Breakdown up by Thursday and we're back on track (And this is all with me trying to manage lecture writing and working on a manuscript for a client). The card for the next Breakdown will be up tomorrow with a Wednesday deadline. I will also develop the cards heading into Retribution and have them ready to post the moment Breakdown next week goes up.

I sincerely apologize for the delays and I'm doing what I can to keep going and get through it. Unfortunately, I'm enjoying a fun case of burn out, thanks to the fact that both of my paid jobs and my main hobby all involve a lot of writing.
UPDATE: Shows are getting written - I've put most of the Breakdown card up for other writers. Much of this is because I'm still working on Trios and with still also needing to do actual work too and life and what not, I just don't have enough hours to get through everything. Hopefully by the end of this week, we'll be back on track.