ELIMINATION MATCH - PLEASE READ
For those in the Eight person elimination... I just wanted to make it clear how I am going to judge this match. I actually was going to judge it on the basis of the collective, give each rp a score and then average it out by how many rp'ed, but instead I'm going to work it via the 'Best RP' rule, which I think suits better due to the Elimination format.

So in essence, if its the eighth best rp, then you will be eliminated first, seventh second... and so on until only one team remains, the best rps having got through.

NOW... the only amendment I will make to this is if one team has the best four rps, which could of course happen. IF this happens, I will then get a little more creative with the eliminations because a clean sweep wouldnt be particularly exciting to read. IF this does happen though, I will make it clear when I post results thats what I did.

Any questions... ask Olek. No, ask me lol
Now I will ask Olek, just to be difficult....and I will demand an answer during his wedding! Wink
The correct answer is that yes, if you give me money or bribe me appropriately, I will make Chris consider you for the winner.*

*Please note I have no role whatsoever in judging EMERGE matches and I likely won't even tell Chris. Because fuck it, I'll have money and other benefits.