Gavin Taylor (C) versus Sabrina Bello - RUSH CHAMPIONSHIP
DEADLINE 1 - 3,500 WORD LIMIT 2359 EST 15TH MARCH 2019

DEADLINE 2 - 750 WORD LIMIT SHOOT / SEG 2359 EST 17 MARCH 2019

GOOD LUCK
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, Y'ALL!!!

[OOC]Check it out, y'all...the following takes place after Sabrina lost another match at Emerge 19...enjoy!? Thanks to Kas for the assist on this one :-)

AFTER EMERGE 19:

Sabrina looks quite downtrodden and is sort of aimlessly wandering through the backstage area. She looks nearly catatonic after being the first person to be eliminated earlier in the show. Her spirits seem to pick up a bit when she sees Lindsay Morrison leaning on a wall to her left.

Sabrina: I guess you really were not lying when you said you were not hard to find.

Lindsay gives a faintly sharp smile.

Lindsay: I try to keep my word when it suits me. I promised advice, so here am I.

Sabrina lets a slight grin stretch across her face.

Sabrina: So what advice would you have for a lost soul such as myself? I have a huge opportunity to change my life greatly when I challenge Gavin Taylor with his Rush Championship on the line. I have never won a title in my many years in this business, so what insight might you have for me?

Lindsay pushes herself up off the wall but doesn’t yet step closer to Sabrina.

Lindsay: So melodramatic, Sabrina. A poor lost soul, never getting the gold that she aspires to, another chance to turn her life around. All on behalf of her poor dear departed mother, whom she faithfully made a promise too on her deathbed.

Lindsay’s tone is just an inch shy of mocking, and she’s watching Sabrina closely.

Lindsay: Do you feel pathetic enough? Do you feel worthless enough? Or do you need to run yourself down some more? Or do you need to lose more matches to prove to yourself that you’re not cut out for the wrestling life.

Everything about Lindsay emphasizes the disdain of her words, and it’s plain that she’s goading Sabrina. She takes a threatening step forward, head high, mocking grin stretched tight across her lips. Stung by the comments, knowing that she’s being played, Sabrina still responds with a hard blow, aimed right at Lindsay’s jaw. This was what Lindsay was waiting for, gracefully sways out of the way, and grabs Sabrina’s wrist and holds her tightly.

Lindsay: There’s fire in you yet, Sabrina. Danny may have a lousy taste in lovers, but he knows talent when he sees it. And there’s talent in you, anyone and everyone can see that. You’ve just yet to channel it properly. Stop thinking about others, and think about yourself.

She lets Sabrina go, and steps back against the wall, waiting for a response. Sabrina shakes her head slowly.

Sabrina: It really is not as simple as being selfish. The last time I thought only of myself is when I virtually sold my soul to Mika Kozlov. She seduced me both physically and emotionally in order only to use me into helping remove Vanilla Skyy from her role as Emerge GM. I was only thinking about myself then and it got me absolutely nowhere. I thought I had found someone who would help me in several ways to get to where I desired to be. It brought me nothing but regret and shame. Thinking of myself and what I want has left me without a friend in the world and zero momentum heading into a huge match.

Sabrina stares intensely into the blue eyes of the still breathtaking Lindsay Morrison.

Sabrina: I appreciate you taking an interest in me, but I am afraid you are going to learn the same lesson that your sister learned. I am not worth your time. I invite you to prove me wrong.

Lindsay: I'm the only one who decides what my time is worth, and my sister never considered her time wasted when she was with you.  

Lindsay shakes her head.

Lindsay: Reverse psychology doesn't work on me, pet. I won't be drawn to you because you're running yourself down and I need no invitation to prove you wrong.  If you've made up your mind already not to listen,  then run along. Go back to playing self pity games with Danny. But if you truly want my help?  Stop.  Whining.

Now, Sabrina smiles and nods her head.

Sabrina: Fair enough, Lindsay. I had a feeling I would be glad you decided to come back. I have always felt like I missed out on a lot by not being there when you were in your prime. You seem every bit as sharp as Danny said you were. So I will listen to what you have to say. Maybe you can be the mentor that Danny failed to be.

Lindsay returns the smile, and her whole posture relaxes.

Lindsay: We'll see, pet.  

But before she can say anything else to Sabrina, a host of new arrivals turn up, surrounding Lindsay in a worried mass.  Chris, John, Mark and Josh, her well known boys, all looking as if they're trying not to look worried. Tagging along as well is Gwen Blair. Gwen gives Sabrina a nod of recognition, and apology.

Gwen: Sorry to interrupt you both, but you're needed, Lindsay.

Lindsay's brows furrow, and she looks at those around her.

Lindsay: Mordecai?

John: Best you come now, boss.

Before Lindsay can say anything, even a goodbye to Sabrina, she's rustled off in a tight group. Only Chris Davids remains behind after a look from John. Chris shakes his head, and takes Lindsays place in leaning against the wall.

Chris: Hi?

Sabrina definitely looks pleased to see Chris, which is hardly a surprise when you look at the tweets exchanged between them recently when Chris made his return to Twitter.

Sabrina: You might be the only person who does not either hate me or find a joke anymore. Am I wrong in assuming you do not find me repulsive or repugnant?

Chris laughs brightly.

Chris: Well, you’re taking our kidnapping of Lindsay well. But to your question,and turning it around, why on earth do you think that I’d find you repulsive or repugnant? Do you think of me that way? Cos if we’re going by who did what to who, I think I’m a bit dirtier than you.

Sabrina: I guess you could say that being used by someone I believed to be at the very least a friend is screwing with my mind. I am trying not to let it affect me and I am doing my best to put on a brave face, but as I told Lindsay just a bit ago, I just feel utterly alone. I also just do not see this business as a priority any more. It is something I have wanted to do for years when I was growing up and I even spent a lot of money to train for two years in Japan to get better. But here I am...

Chris nods sagely.

Chris: Nothing worse than a good mindfuck. Not that I’ve ever been fucked with like that, but I’ve seen fuckery done, and that wasn’t a sentence that I thought I’d say when I woke up. But something like that, it’s not just something that you can shrug off, least I don’t think so. And don’t feel that you have to put on a brave face for me.

He bounces on the balls of his feet for a moment.

Chris: You know, I’d invite you back to ours to hang for a bit..but that would not be the best of ideas right now. But if you want to keep talking, I’m free?

Sabrina smiles the sort of smile that has not seen on her face for the entirety of her time in Emerge.

Sabrina: I would like that very much, yes.

Chris: Great! Shall I give you say, fifteen minutes to get changed and then we'll go find somewhere more comfortable to chat?

TIME TO SHOOT!

For the first time in quite a long while, it appears as though Sabrina Bello actually has something to say. She is sitting across from Lilee Snow in the Emerge Studios wearing an all black outfit consisting of a black silk low-cut T-Shirt, and a black leather mini-skirt. However, she is wearing far less make up for whatever that is worth. She almost gives off the visage of a woman in mourning.

Lilee: Thank you, Sabrina, for taking the time out of what I can only assume is your busy schedule, in order to finally give us some information about what is going on with you.

Sabrina: Well, Lilee, it seems I finally have something interesting to talk about. So here I am. As for being busy? Yeah, I have been busy spending my time preparing for the only thing that matters.

Lilee: If you are referring to your upcoming match against Gavin Taylor for the Rush Championship, then you sure have a weird way of showing you care.

Sabrina narrows her eyes and slowly shakes her head.

Sabrina: Oh, and why is that? Is it because I did not care enough one way or the other about Dexter Schmidt and his employment here? Truth be told, I did not ask him to pick me for his team so I really did not feel the need to say much about him. He is a perverted little boy walking around in a man-suit and I never have, nor will I ever hold any allegiance to him. This company is clearly is better hands with an experienced guy like Drew Bryant running this place.

Lilee: Why did you not say anything about not wanting to be on his team?

Sabrina: Other than being told I had no other choice if I wanted to remain employed here, I was intrigued about the possibility of getting some more hands-on experience with Gavin Taylor and Jennifer Helms. After all, it is one thing to study video footage and watch promos they do, but it is quite another to get in there and feel it in the flesh. I feel like though I lost the match, I won in the long term due to acquiring that knowledge.

Lilee: Some would say that your lack of words in recent months would imply that you have simply given up. Some like Spirit Champion Jennifer Helms are even saying that you are a joke and that you are a waste of a roster spot. And surely after you were eliminated first at Emerge 19, Gavin Taylor is even more certain of his victory at Invasion: London.

Sabrina nods her head slowly and a tremendously devious sneer stretches across her beautiful face.

Sabrina: Oh, I have heard Jenni Girl yammering on about me and you know what? What would you expect her to say? She has gotten off to the best possible start in her career and she knows nothing of defeat to this point. I would likely say the same thing in her shoes. As for being a waste of a roster spot? Look, this roster is stacked and I still get hooked despite my interest in blabbering on and on about everything, so what does that tell you? It tells me that this company, over the course of two different GMs now, see value in what I bring to the table. A lot of this business is just playing the game.

Lilee: What do you mean by that, exactly?

Sabrina: There are many facets to the game and how I see it. First and foremost, and most importantly in my opinion is what you do inside the ring. It really is what happens in between those ropes that truly matters in the end. All this talking? All these tweets? All these promotional videos we record? It is all just a minor cog in the overall machinery of the game.

Lilee: Well, that is certainly your opinion, but even by that metric—

Sabrina: You failed to let me continue my point. You asked me a question and I have deemed you worthy enough to detail you in depth, just what I mean when I talk about how I have learned to play the game within the game. Now, as I was saying, Lilee, I have learned from my own experience that no matter how much I have to say about my opponents, the result never seems to change. I felt, for example, that I had a pretty good chance of beating Jennifer Helms for the Spirit Championship given that I had a pretty heated little thing going with her. I thought I made enough valid points and states the reasons why I believed I would win. But it made not one bit of difference in the end. The only thing that TRULY matters is what happens inside that ring.

Lilee: You have not exactly been tearing it up in there either. There are a lot of people who believe that you just do not have what it takes both physically and mentally to amount to anything. More specifically, frankly, I tend to agree with Jennifer Helms when she says you are a waste of a—

Sabrina has heard enough and she leaps out of her seat and punches Lilee right in the mouth with a vicious straight right hand that knocks her out cold. She now turns to the camera with a never before seen sinister sneer. Well, at least not on her face that is.

Sabrina: The fun and games and all the talking is done now. I have been working my fucking ass off for many years now, just so I can finally feel firsthand what it is like to be a champion! This is all I have going on right now. Unlike Gavin Taylor, I do not give a shit about anything happening in SCW. My full attention and entirety of my being is right where it should be. That is shocking the entire world by beating Gavin Taylor in London! That is FINALLY earning the right to call myself a champion! That is finally proving to everybody on this entire roster that I am a force to be reckoned with. No hashtags here. No scantily clad pictures on Twitter here. Only me kicking ass the way I should have been doing right from the start of this all!
OOC: Dissention? Opportunity? Gavin Taylor? Enjoy!

https://allstargavintaylor.wordpress.com...-a-monday/