Lets talk about Segs baby
No, this isn't a rant, I'm actually really happy with the segments I've received recently but I thought I'd just elaborate on how important they on, threefold.

First of all, they make the show what it is. All I have to do is put them in order, and in the right flow and it makes the kinda show we got last night

Secondly, but not the most important, it really can make a difference to the result. For the eight person just gone, it made a massive difference to the order, so bare that in mind

But thirdly, and this is actually the biggest one for me, it actually allows me to invent storylines, and indeed change storylines. For example, three storylines changed due to segs on this very show. I won't say them all, but the example I will give is the ending of the eight man. It was supposed to end with Sundown basically dragging dexter into the ring and brutalising him and then walking away, but from Omar's rp and segs, it sorta gave me the idea that Sundown may be infatuated, or at least have a soft spot for Jenni. And so the idea was born that having put Gavin down, he realised that although he could pin Gavin, that would mean he was alone with Jen and would have to hurt her etc.

So yeah, no real point, just thought it might be a good pointer to how I use the segs and why you need to keep them coming in  Big Grin