Scarlet Grey vs. Peyton Rice
Scarlet Grey vs. Peyton Rice

FOR TACTICAL WARFARE: 2 RP per person (8 per team)
FOR OTHER SINGLES MATCHES: 3 RP Limit
Deadline: Noon ET Sunday, March 10, 2019
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Under any other circumstances, Scarlet Grey might have found this turn of events bizarre even by her standards. After all, she certainly didn't need any help getting into someone's head and playing mind games her way.

And yet, something about this just felt right.

She knew Ruby had shown some concern over the possibility of what she implied when it came to implying she had some sort of assistance in her current endeavors, and Ruby was actually right to be concerned. Deep down, even Scarlet herself was concerned that she was even entertaining this at all, but so far she couldn't exactly argue with the results. The more she's continued to play this game of shifting her desires elsewhere and throwing off a certain someone else in the equation along the way, the more it's seem to generate the effect she wanted. She knew that deep down somewhere she had to be ingrained into the mind of Chris Cannon even as he prepares to deal with a fragment of his past, and Peyton Rice had already begun shedding her “nice girl” routine in response to everything she'd done up to this point so far, effectively creating a scenario where Scarlet still had some sense of a victory no matter the end result.

And this all came from the planning of a voice in her head that seemed to embody itself as the personification of all of her deepest desires of lust and sexual prowess.

It had been awkward at first as Scarlet continued to try and quiet the voices in her head, not wanting to ever fall back into that state ever again because it always led to self-destruction and everything around her falling apart even when she seemed like she actually had something good going for her for a change. And yet, the one referring to itself as French Maid seemed eager to help more than hinder and everything had been working out so far. True, trios had been a bit of a disaster, but Scarlet technically held a win over Peyton now as of that Breakdown a week or so ago and got the girl so worked up she made herself into a hypocrite with her claims that she wouldn't be a pawn in the crimson bombshell's game. Now, knowing she had to make the most of what could very well be her last gasp of true freedom pending how Katya's team did in the main event of Retribution, she needed to not only put Peyton down again in a fashion that just put the exclamation pioint on the whole shebang, but also drew some attention from Chris as well so he didn't need to be so “stone cold killer” like as he smashed Blake Mason into pieces before sweeping what was left out the door for good.

Grey: I know it's all part of the game and all, but this just doesn't feel like... well, me, really.

French Maid: But it's the ultimate way to rile up that pesky little pixie while proving your point at the same time. And trust me when I say that your curves being stuffed into that works so much better than it ever did on the so-called real deal.

Lounging around in her hotel room in Chicago while Ruby was off working on... whatever she was doing now “in peace and quiet”, Scarlet was busy modeling the contents of a package she had delivered to the front desk for her and trying to see things from French Maid's point of view as the figure stood right by her side helping to size her up in the mirror, even though anybody who would walk in on this sight would only see Scarlet herself. As if she needed to drive home the point of her antics any further, she had dropped some money in getting her own version of a very familiar set of wrestling gear tailor made for her, and she couldn't argue that French Maid had a point in how good she looked in it.

Grey: Do I really have to go the whole nine yards with this though? I mean, the gear I don't mind, but the hair? You should know that-

French Maid: -you hate tying your hair up, I know honey. But the more dedication you show to this, the better the end result. Don't forget, this isn't just about getting Pretty Peyton to lose her shit, this is about showing a certain stud just what he could have if he wants to take a walk outside of his comfort zone a bit.

Grey: Yeah, because that worked so well the last time I tried it.

French Maid: And two heads are better than one, as evidenced by how well things have gone so far.

Scarlet scowled a bit, not fully believing in that even when the results were clear as day. True, she'd lost out on trios, but the actual game itself had started beautifully and every step since has worked in her favor, and she couldn't fault French Maid for leading her this far to fix the hole that remained from her failure in her last attempt.

Grey: You'll have to forgive me if I'm still not fully on board with this. Usually listening to something like you has caused more harm than good, and I know Ruby's not exactly going to like the idea that I'm practically talking to myself. She worries enough about me as it is.

French Maid: She truly is a keeper, I can't argue with that. But I've given you no reason not to trust me so far, and you already know my primary motivation so what harm could I possibly do?

Grey: I'm a little afraid to dig any further, honestly.

French Maid: It'll all be fine, I promise! Retribution will see you prove yourself as the bombshell that's well beyond perfection and that bitch will become an actual bomb that blows up and ruins her entire career trying to deal with you, and once she's off the table we can focus on the matter at hand.

French Maid can't resist smacking Scarlet's ample ass, although nothing actually comes of it as she's not actually real. Still, Scarlet settles in staring down her reflection and trying to become more and more comfortable with what she's going to do when Retribution starts. Thankfully, she at least knew of one way she could take a break from this and put herself at ease while still getting a rise out of Peyton and anyone else in the process.

Is it any surprise at this point that as we open up, the first thing we see is our entire shot consumed by an ass? It's a great ass though... no, it doesn't belong to Kandis, but the size and shape are certainly pretty close and always worth looking at, especially clad in a silver metallic thong, but the true standout here is the fact that both cheeks are covered in gold glitter intentionally spelling out the word PERFECTION. A giggle can be heard as the shot pans back and we see Scarlet Grey with her back to the camera, a grin on her face as she knows what attention she's getting out of this, and she can't resist even shaking her ass a little bit.

Grey: Don't lie, you all know what's written on my ass is true. This is a small sample of what true perfection looks like, and there's no arguing that. I mean, if you're an ass man or an ass woman then you're looking at everything that fulfills your wildest fantasies of what one of these truly should be, giving you more than enough to leave you satisfied and begging for more all at the same time. The rest of me is no different, and yet there are some out there who want to argue otherwise just because their idea of “perfection” boils down to trying to vilify people who have it and love to flaunt it by claiming things like “fake” or “fat” or something else along those lines. Whatever makes you girls feel better about yourselves, right?

Grey: There's a man by the name of Chris Cannon in SCW, and he thinks he's currently married to perfection when all he's done is simply settle for something subpar and tricked himself into believing there's more there somehow. Chris is a man who has it all and shouldn't have to settle for anything less, and yet that's exactly what he did. Maybe you think he simply fell in love with a woman who you all praise despite going out of her way to mock everything you people believe in about “heroes” and “good people” just to keep her “perfect record” intact for as long as humanly possible, never mind the fact that such behavior is unfitting of the wife of SCW's proverbial Superman. But he can only see the good in her and tries his best to be the saint you all want to paint him as, but I take one look at that man and I know full well he's craving for something more... he needs satisfaction to help come to terms that sometimes fighting the good fight isn't all it's cracked up to be, and even Superman can turn his back on the people if he only had the right... incentive...

With a sway of her hips, Scarlet slowly pivots around to reveal the other half of her current attire to be a silver metallic bikini top, although unlike the similar attire she wore for a bikini contest some time back this one is far more revealing, to the point where it's clear one wrong move and SCW's censors might be on the verge of a meltdown. Of course, Scarlet could care less... that's their problem, not hers. All she's focused on is further showing off what she believes is a truly perfect body.

Grey: Of course, Chris has other matters to attend to at Retribution and I won't keep him from breaking Blake Mason's neck in revenge for everything that happened long ago. But instead, I get to preoccupy myself with someone who's taken offense to the fact that I've taken an interest in the husband of her mentor. Clearly Peyton Rice just hasn't gotten the message that playing nice doesn't ever get you anywhere, and what made her such a household name down in EMERGE just doesn't work up here in the big leagues. Then again, maybe I've “made a mistake” by tearing away at her enough to prove she's not as nice of a girl as she's led you all to believe. You all saw how aggressively she tried to ignore the fact that she lost fair and square just to get her hands on me, which is far from “nice” behavior. If I'm not mistaken, that was the kind of behavior of an “ugly” I believe is what Kelcey used to call them?

Grey: If what I'm doing isn't getting into your head Peyton, then you need a new song and dance fast.

Grey: Of course, I'm not surprised that you're getting the wrong message out of my little game, but I expected no less from someone still trying to figure out who they even are around here. I actually find it laughable that you've come to believe that I'm simply masquerading as Kelcey Wallace when it all goes so much farther beyond that. But let's back up a moment... if there's only one Kelcey Wallace, then why are you trying way too hard to contradict yourself? Don't even try to pretend that I can't see it clear as crystal Peyton, because everything about you screams to me loud and clear that you've settled on trying to be Kelcey Wallace #2 because that's basically all you are in your mind. You've gotten so deep into your idol worship that your first response to being told that “pretty” isn't enough by the boss is to turn into a full-on clone of the woman who molded you into her own image just because she still can't let go of her own ego long after she finally retired.

Grey: If you'd told me this is where this game would end up, I'd have been expecting Sienna Swann to be standing across the ring from me instead of you. Now THERE'S a chick who needs a talking to about this whole “only one Kelcey” nonsense.

Scarlet just shakes her head before she starts walking forward, the camera moving back to keep her in the frame as we finally begin to see our location this time around looks like a catwalk in an empty studio, still all lit up for modeling work regardless. Scarlet certainly plays the part well enough, though the look on her face makes it clear she's only doing this to “beat them at their own game” and nothing more. She still pulls it off well enough though, ending with a full turn that has her breasts bouncing and threatening to burst free of her bikini top, but thankfully there's no need for the censors to have a heart attack just yet.

Grey: You see Peyton, there's always a method to my madness, even if you believe more in the “madness” part of that description. As long as what I do makes sense to me, that's all that matters. If you're still holding a grudge from trios then that's on you and Chris as well. If you were as well-informed as you like to think you are about how things should work around here then you knew what to expect going in with me as your partner. How do you know I wasn't trying to channel my inner “perfect 10” to help elevate you and Chris to even greater heights like you all seem to think the woman actually does for you? If that's the case, then you guys are the ones that dropped the ball for not seeing what I was doing, especially when I made it clear going in that despite Syren and I being on the same side of things I wasn't going to let that affect my need to get a contract to do with it as I pleased. So many beautiful possibilities all wasted because of you...

Grey: The fact of the matter is that there's a lot more to this picture than you're seeing Peyton, and that's the biggest reason why I got one over on you on that Breakdown and I will do so again come Retribution. Unlike you, I'm not just a “pretty” face... I know the human mind better than you would ever believe and I can go to lengths that not even Ruby or Ravyn would go to in order to get the desired results, and it's always easy to get someone like you to play along no matter how much you claim it's not working. Facts are facts: I scored the winning fall against your team on that Breakdown, proving that I'm a far bigger threat than you ever considered me to be when compared to Rubes or Autumn, and as I said before you showed your true colors and how deep in your head I already am when you tried to put me out of commission after the bell had already rung.

Grey: Tell me... would Chris or Kelcey approve of such behavior from you?

Grey: Retribution to me is just another phase of the game, and when I win not only will I leave you exposed as the hollow little Barbie doll pretending to be everything that her mentor was in hopes of finally finding her place around here, but I'll also solidify just how much better than perfection I am after all. Maybe I'll even scare off some of your old friends down in EMERGE because if I can put down somebody they all struggled with, then what hope do they have trying to move on up themselves? But none of it changes my true endgame, and the more you think you can stand in my way the quicker you'll learn that some how, some way, I WILL get what I want.

Scarlet slowly bends down as she finishes speaking, and as she says her final words she squeezes her chest between her biceps to expose all that cleavage... and finally get the top to pop. Almost immediately her ample bosom is covered in pixellation, but it doesn't need to last long as she slowly turns with a wink to start walking away, the camera lingering on her swaying glitter-covered ass before it finally fades to black.
OOC: Read this Before Chris Cannon

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Peyton Rice Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 2m6wxte.jpg]

(Click Title)

[Image: Peyton-Rice-Jo9-Uj-Vv.png]
Career Achievements

- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 2019 SCW Rookie of the Year
- Under Attack 2020 Elimination Chamber Winner
-Winner of the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
- Made her SCW Debut at Rise to Greatness XV by defending the EMERGE Championship successfully against Kandis. 7.21.18

Singles Record - |W - 61| L - 04| D - 2|
Overall Record - |W - 67| L - 11| D - 2|