*Shrugs*
I'll do what I can for the pay per view {I'm making no promises}, to be honest, this should really come as no surprise based on how things have been going for the past couple of months with the inconsistency on my end, fair to admit that I am just not feeling it as much anymore. Idea wise, I'm good. There are things I do want to write. As far as writing them? You've seen my track record with posting as of late, that all but tells the story right there. Not sure what it is, it just is. So, after Retribution, don't account for me. I truthfully don't know as of this posting when I will be back in active rp mode. 

This applies to SCW main roster only. I do have affairs in Emerge. I need to sort through them. Since it is once a month roughly, I am in no real rush to make a definitive move there. 

With this being a pay per view, knowing at least the control for the company is at stake & that can likely lead to storyline stuff; best to post this now. I don't like doing things at the last minute, I try to avoid that. There you go. Who knows, I may change my mind on this, this is more preemptive then anything. Last thing I want to do is waste other peoples time. Maybe I have already, who knows. I've been struggling. That is no secret. I don't want to fall further into the rabbit hole. I prefer not to be written out via injury.  In effect, indefinite LOA.