Apologies
I want to give my apologies. I had sooooo many ideas for the PPV and for this storyline, and for the match with Christy vs Cassidy. I’ve really, really enjoyed the shows, but I’ve not enjoyed real life in the slightest.

I sat in front of my keyboard all Friday night and most of yesterday trying to write, and I can’t make the words come out. I know everyone says “real life comes first” but I also know in situations like this nobody ever really means that. 

Long story short, recently I’ve been denied a pay rise/promotion at work, even though I’ve been doing the job I wanted to be promoted to for months, and am expected to KEEP doing that job, even though they’ve made it clear they have no intention of promoting me to it. On top of that I’ve also suffered setbacks in my transition, with the NHS consistently letting me down and making me jump through hoops only to make the excuse that they’ve “lost the results” three separate times now. My mum has also moved in with me after her marriage fell apart and she’s driving me insane. I feel like I have nowhere I “belong” at the moment, I don’t have the money to do anything (like removal of my facial hair) that I want to do, and I hate life. I’ve slipped into a depression that I hope I can pull myself out of, and if not I may have to go back to the doctors and talk to them again. We’ll see.

So that’s what’s going on. I’ve asked Olek for a couple of shows off to hope I can get my shit together. 

-Alexis
[Image: syren2021.png]
Goes without saying you know where I am, i've been talking to you on imessage as it is. But i'll be up in a couple weeks to hang out with you, Wasley and Danni so look forward to that. Till then stay strong and know we're here for you if you ever want to talk. No one wants to see another in pain, no matter how absurd things can get in this game.