Updates
I hope everyone is enjoying the break away from things. Just to give you an idea for timelines and what not.

1) Hall of Fame - that show should be up tomorrow. Everything is in and I've gotten J and Wasley to help in formatting it and coding it and what not. Thanks to everyone for helping out there.

2) Preview for RTG - this will be up tomorrow as well. It's already done. I just want to post all of the shows in order.

3) Rise to Greatness itself is coming together. My hope is to get it up by the 8th, to allow it to be a nice start to the next season and allow people, if they're up for it, to jump right into roleplaying. I know some people are annoyed by this delay, but I do it intentionally to let me take my time and make sure this show is what people expect quality wise while also acting as a re-entry to the next "season" of SCW instead of it being posted and people waiting for weeks to get back into it.

4) Until then, please keep registering on the new boards, testing them out, etc. We'll be moving officially to them when Rise to Greatness is posted. Until then, I will post on both boards.

5) Other 15th anniversary things, such as other shows, will be posted later today and throughout the next week or so.
i love you olek.
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans