Yvonne Knight versus Sabrina Bello
DEADLINE 1 - 1X 3,250 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 5TH APRIL 2019 2359 GMT

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT / SEGMENT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 7TH APRIL 2019 2359 EST
The Secret.

I’ve been asked this a lot lately and that’s when did I decide to make the return to pro wrestling? I could have done anything, open a new school for instance I mean getting the funding for it wouldn’t have been difficult, I had saved up a few dollars here n there during my stints in SCW, UWA and IWC. I might be blonde, but I know how to handle my finances, that’s one thing I learned from my father. But while running my own school would have been another cool challenge, it wasn’t really enticing.
Don’t get me wrong, I love to teach but truth be told my heart has always been drawn to the wrestling ring itself. I loved to compete before I took my sabbatical you know? I could have returned sooner but I didn’t feel that I needed to. I looked at the state of the business and it was booming, I looked at all the talented people and it was amazing to watch. But things change, perspectives change and mine was one of them.

I’m old school, I was brought up that way and what I was seeing wasn’t disgraceful. How things were being handled whether it was in SCW, Emerge or anywhere else. Things just didn’t agree with me. We’re professionals first and foremost. We set an example for those to follow, people looked up to us for that very reason. Seeing Chris Cannon assault Ikiro Yoshida, that wasn’t the makings of a role model for kids to look up to.

Closer to home we had to look no further to our new Emerge Champion and what she did to Jason Dillinger. He only wanted to do what he felt was right, even if it was stupid of him to give her the shot she wanted. It wasn’t about him, I know that and she knew it too. It was about holding that gold and he give her the perfect opportunity which is the worst thing you can do with an opportunist.

Her actions injuring him, to the actions of everyone else in Emerge with all the violence, it was any wonder the world was a shitstorm. I could only cry to read about all the stabbings going on back home in London. It was their shootings if anything and while that is prevalent here, both are equally as bad.

I don’t have kids, and I know many of those in our industry do. So you would expect them to try and be better for them, but I guess it’s a lost idea with everyone out there thinking for themselves rather than the many. I don’t have children although one day I do wish to have kids down the line. But while that might be the case, I do have a niece and nephew and it’s for them I am doing this.
While Angelina also has other members of the Street family, Caleb has only me now because his father no longer wrestles. There are times it feels like he is my own son, I practically raised him for a while when Lucas went through a lot of stuff. It was him who asked me why I no longer wrestled, it was Caleb who really wanted to see me wrestle again… Sounds cliché but sometimes the cliché of things is often the most rewarding.

But it was still not an easy decision, while I told him I would think about it. I had to decide if it really was the best for me and there was only one person, I could talk to about it…

Knight Home
Santa Monica.

The sun shone brightly on this early morning, Lucas had taken the kids out to the beach leaving Trinity at home to have some time to herself before heading out later to see family. But that time was interrupted of course, why wouldn’t it be? A ring on the door bell captures the beautiful wife of Lucas Knight’s attention as she lay on the sofa. She sighs before rolling off and too her feet which she slips into a pair of slippers before making her way to the door.
Soon as she opens, that disgruntled look on her face for being disturbed disappears as her sister in law Yvonne stands there with a smile on her face.  She wears a white shirt, some jeans and boots. Her hair tied back in a ponytail…

Trinity: “Ivy, this a surprise love. Little early for you isn’t it flower?”

Yvonne laughs after being invited in, the two share a hug and a kiss on the cheek of the other.

Yvonne: “Sorry am I disturbing you? I can come back later if you want.”

Trinity: “Don’t be absurd, I was just having a lay down. Lucas isn’t here though, he took the kids out to the beach.”

Yvonne: Oh… Well that’s actually perfect, I didn’t want to talk to Lucas, it’s you.”

Trinity shuts the door behind her, and the two women head back into the living room area. Ivy takes a seat, while Trinity pours her a cup of honey and lemon tea from the pot that sat on the coffee table.

Trinity: “You wish to talk to me? What did Lucas do this time.”

Yvonne: “What? Oh nothing… I think?”

The pair laugh.

Yvonne: “Its actually something Caleb said to me recently and it’s just got the old gears turning and I wanted to talk to someone about it.”

Trinity: “Thinking about kids?”

Yvonne: “What? Oh god no, nothing like that… He asked me why Lucas no longer wrestled, and then asked why I don’t and to be honest while I had answers about why Lucas no longer does it…”

Yvonne sighs…

Trinity: “You didn’t have any reason why you don’t?”

Yvonne: “Bingo…”

Trinity: “So what are you saying, you want to get back into wrestling again?”

Yvonne: “I don’t know if I have it in me to do it. I look at what’s going on to your family in SCW and wonder would it even need someone like me? I feel like the last of a dying breed.”

Trinity: “Ha, that’s funny I thought the same thing when I went back to SCW to help Kennedy. As long as you want to do it for the right reasons, I see no reason why you couldn’t get back into it and take the world by storm. I’ve seen you wrestle love, you’re a diamond in that ring. You’ve trained some of the best, even if some have turned into raging bints.”

Yvonne: “Yeah, you don’t need to tell me that.”

Trinity takes a sip of her tea…

Trinity: “What does Lucas think about it?”

Yvonne: “He doesn’t know, I don’t want him to know yet before I decided anything. He’ll try n talk me out of it, I know he will.”

Trinity: “Have you spoken to your father about it?”

Yvonne: “Of course, he was the first one I told I was thinking about it. He just wants me to be happy you know? But lately he doesn’t seem to be himself some days which is concerning.”

Trinity: “I noticed, but age does that, he might act like he’s in his thirties, but he’s just a dirty old bastard at heart and it doesn’t’ shock me that his memory could be failing him.”

Ivy was going to say something to possibly refute that, but instead shakes her head and laughs knowing all too well that Trinity wasn’t lying. Jacky Knight was still full of his womanizing ways, even if he never actually got lucky these days. But his memory failing was playing on her mind.

Trinity: “But in all seriousness love, what can I do to help. I don’t like keeping secrets from Lucas, sets a bad precedent for the children. Besides you should tell him, he’ll want to help I’m sure of it.”

Yvonne: “I know, but the less people know the better.”

Trinity: “And you think he won’t find out?”

Yvonne: “Sounds silly I know, but as much as I love my brother. He’ll want to get involved, I know he will and while I appreciate it. I think we both know I won’t like what he does.”

Trinity nodded, she knew what Ivy meant by that. He was a mischievous bastard at heart.

Trinity: “Point taken. So what can I do to help then?”

Yvonne smirks a little looking down at her tea in hand, she takes a sip from it and changes the smile to that warm smile she was famous for.

Yvonne: “I want you to help me get back into ring shape. Train with me, get me ready because I’m going to London soon.”

Trinity: “London? Wait… You’re signing with Emerge?”

Yvonne: “Yeah, I sent out some feelers and well Drew Bryant reached out to me.”

Trinity: “He isn’t in control though I thought?”

Yvonne: “Hopefully he will, that was the one caveat I had. He had to be running things, I can’t stand that Dexter guy.”

Trinity: “He is a weasel, that much is true. But Emerge? You’re bigger than that love. Why not SCW?”

Yvonne: “I did send them a message, but they passed it onto Emerge, I guess. It’s okay though, I think it’s the better option. I don’t want to run before I walk and besides, I think it would be fun to face some of talent there.”

Trinity: “They do have a good mix of old and new I’ll give you that, few people you should watch out for though.”

Yvonne: “I know who you’re talking about, Willow right?”

Trinity: “Yes, she’s a dangerous one much like Jason King and that’s ignoring both being in the Beauty Factory which let’s be honest is a different monster all to itself.”

Yvonne nods agreeing, she had been watching the shows. Learning all she could about the place before making her final choice.

Yvonne: “Yeah I know, a lot of that going around it seems. Which is why I could use the help to get ready.”

Trinity: “Well you don’t need to ask me twice love, of course I’ll help. You might be a hell of a trainer, but I’m sure thre is a trick or two I can teach you.”

Yvonne: “Oh I can imagine so, I’ve seen how the Streets fight.”

The two share a laugh and while they do the sound of the front door opening to the house is heard. Both Angelina and Caleb run in, the two rushing over to meet their aunt ivy and hugging her tightly. Lucas follows through after shutting the door and stops when he sees Ivy.

Lucas: “What you doin’ here?”

Yvonne: “Oh thanks, thought I’d stop by, say hello and have a chat with Trin here.”

He looked at Trinity and then to me and then back to Trinity.

Lucas: “I didn’t do anything.”

Trinity laughed.

Trinity: “I know love, just had some girl talk.”

Soon as he heard that, he rolled his eyes and walked off but not without kissing his wife first and picking up Angelina to go with him, Caleb sat next to me. I was glad Lucas finally found someone he could settle down with. Trinity and Lucas were the perfect couple in my eyes, I hoped to find just half the love like they have one day.

I felt a tap on my arm from Caleb who was looking at me with a confused look on his face. While happy to see me, he wasn’t sure why I was there and had no qualms in asking.

Caleb: “What are you doing here Aunt Ivy?”

Yvonne: “It’s a secret.”

Caleb: “A secret?! Does mum know?”

Trinity laughed and got up from her seat and kissed Caleb on the top of the head before heading into the kitchen, leaving us alone. She knew how special he was to me.

Yvonne: “She does… Would you like to know too? You promise you can keep it?”

Caleb: “I can keep a secret. I’m good at that. Like this one time I…”

Immediately realizing he was about to say something he covered his mouth, this got a laugh from me which he then follows with one of his own. I leaned in to whisper into his ear.

Yvonne: “Remember what we talked about before? Well I decided that I am going to start wrestling again.”

He looked at me wide eyed for a moment, and then grinned that adorable grin of his.

Caleb: “Really?!”

Yvonne: “Yes, I don’t know the exact date, but your mum is gonna help me train. But the next time you see me, it will be on TV. That much I promise.”

Caleb squealed with delight as he hugged me tightly, he never got to see me wrestle, not really. He was too young to really appreciate it or understand and well he was now at that age where he could understand it all and I didn’t want him to be one of the children that got influenced to do the wrong thing because of the actions of others. I wanted to give him someone he could look up to, like I did when my father wrestled.

It was a different era to now, a bygone one if anything but it was what shaped me, and I knew it would shape Caleb as well and if I could help n that regard for not only him, but Angelina and anyone else out there that wanted someone to look up to. I would most certainly try, I owed this business that much…

.Fin.

I sat on a bench in a park, the sun was shining, and I had a member of the Emerge crew out with me to record my words for the world to hear. I say the world, but to be honest I didn’t think all of it would listen to little old me. But hey It’s just a figure of speech. There was just one person I wanted to listen to me and that was Sabrina Bello…

The camera guy waves his hand to let me know he started recording, I looked towards the lens with a million and one butterflies in my stomach. I thought standing in front of a live crowd in London was nerve racking but sitting here was equally so…

I took a deep breath and smiled…

[Rec.]

Yvonne: “Sitting here right now, knowing full well that soon I will be competing once again. Well I’ll be lying if I didn’t admit that I was a little nervous. It’s one thing for me to stand in that ring in my home town and talk a big game. Its something else to walk into my first match in what feels like an eternity. I know some shade was thrown my way but the new Emerge Champion, I deserved it with just naming her in my talk to you all. It’s like beetle juice, just say her name and she will appear. Although while comedy isn’t her forte, horror is and that probably tells me she’s more like the Candyman.”

Ivy shrugs.

Yvonne: “I don’t’ appreciate how she won that belt, I don’t like how she carries herself like she’s the be all and end all to Emerge. She wormed her way to that title, played a man’s emotions like fiddle to get what she wants. Which seems to be the Beauty Factory way. But that’s all the press I am going to give them because I want to talk to you Sabrina, I can call you Sabrina, right? I’ll be honest love, I only know so much. I mean there is only so much you can watch without meeting you. I know you’ve fallen on hard times as of late, haven’t been able to put more than two wins together at time, you know what that tells me?”

Yvonne: “That you’re going to come into this match hard, you are a woman with a lot to prove to not only yourself, but to those adulation you desire. You want to be respected, you want to be appreciated and you want to create a legacy that isn’t one people laugh at. You flaunt your body at times on social media because of the attention you get. I understand but you’re better than that, we’re more than just tits and ass Sabrina. There are a host of women out there that don’t need to flaunt their bodies to get what they want. There are those who use their raw talent inside that ring. I’ve trained some of the very best in the world. I know talent when I see it, I know untapped potential when I see it too.”

Yvonne smiles. She is thinking back to days when they were simpler for her, people she had trained who have had a positive effect on the business.

Yvonne: “You have it, I could help you, but you strike me as a woman who deep down doesn’t want help, she wants results, you need them to hold up your ego for a little longer. But you won’t be using me to do that when we face. I won’t allow that because I’m not here to make you look good, I’ll save that to Mitch. I’m here to rebuild my own career, and there is no better place than Emerge right now. It’s the hot ticket, it’s the place to be. It’s the gateway to Supreme Championship Wrestling and it’s the ladder I am going to climb, one rung at a time. This isn’t personal Sabrina, this is just a fact of life that I want this more.”

Yvonne: “You won’t like hearing that, you will most likely refute it. You’ll tell me I’m talking out of my arse, that I’m just another woman. While you may think I’m talking out of my arse, fact is I’m not. And I may well be just another woman, but this woman is a part of the Knight family. A family that needed no introduction back home in London and doesn’t over here either. We’re known the world over but I’m not here to live off my brother’s legacy, I’m not here to live of my own fathers. Oh no I’m here to build my own legacy, from the ground up and to do that I need to build from the foundations, and nothing is more steady, nothing is more concrete than a debut win. A win I will earn Monday night in Toronto.”

Yvonne nods to the camera, a code to the camera guy to hold a moment before fading it out to black. The nerves where there to be seen, but she covered them up all the same. This was a new challenge for Ivy, she knew that and looked forward to it. This was the first step on a much larger plan for her, one she promised herself she would see through to the end and it all begins on Monday night.

.Fin.
Ooc: Thanks again to Kas for the collaboration in the second segment

Florence, Italy

Apartment of Sabrina and Sofia Bello
March 22nd, 2013
4:36 PM

It is a crisp autumn afternoon, but Sabrina does not mind the cold air flooding into her bedroom from the wide open window above her bed. She has not been able to relax much lately, partially because it is her senior high of high school, but mostly because her mother left for an appointment with her doctor about a half hour ago. Her mother is certainly not one to spend a lot of time visiting her doctor. In fact, Sabrina cannot seem even recall the name of the doctor treating her mother this afternoon. Her mother did her best to reassure her that it was no big deal and that she had been meaning to get a check up for months, anyway.

But something is wrong. Sabrina knows that her mother passing out the other night while making dinner was not a sign of good health. There have been many more instances, growing with much more frequency over the past couple of months where Sabrina could sense that her mother was not well. Though she is relieved that her mother finally decided to seek medical attention, she cannot help shake the feeling that her mother is going to be returning with the worst news.

So she waits beneath the window with the chilly air pouring down upon her. It is the only thing she can do now. She has always felt a certain level of helplessness throughout her life, but it has never been drastic enough to keep her from living her life. Her mother is literally all she has in this world, so the thought of losing her is just too much.

Sofia Bello would be scolding her daughter right now if she knew the thoughts that were going through the mind of her daughter. Sabrina knows this, but that does not bring her any solace. There is no solace, no peace, no everlasting joy for Sabrina Bello.

Sabrina hears the front door open and the jingling of her mother’s keys being set on the dining room table. She wants to get up and see her mother, but is frozen in place by the fear of what she believes her mother might have to say to her. Her eyes water up as she hears her mother’s footsteps and the scene fades as the door opens.

March 20th, 2019
6:09 PM
Sabrina’s Apartment

It is one hell of a flight from London back home and Sabrina has been sleeping ever since she got back from the airport this morning. She wakes up when her phone beeps at her letting her know she has a text message. It is from Lindsay Morrison of all people and the message is asking her if it is okay to come over for a visit. Sabrina rubs her face with her hands as though trying to rub some awakeness bask into herself. She smiles as she texts back that she would love some company. And not five minutes later, there is a knock on her door.

“Before I come in, do you mind if Mordecai joins me? We’re having a few enmeshment issues,” Lindsay calls dryly through the door. “It’s a looming day.”

Sabrina considers her options, but does not have any interest in saying no to Lindsay. “I would certainly prefer he not, but if the price to pay for getting to know you is having him around, I guess I will pay it,” she says with just a touch of resignation. She gets up off her couch, still feeling the effects of the battle she just went through with Gavin Taylor as well as the torment the long flight, and opens the door.

“So good to see you, Lindsay.” Sabrina gives a slight smile as she motions for Lindsay and her monster to come in.

Lindsay looks as put together as always, but there is a peculiar strain in her eyes. Nevertheless, she smiles at Sabrina. “Good to see you as well,” she replies, before glancing back over her shoulder to where Mordecai is looming.

There is a whole unspoken conversation then, carried in the flicker of a eyebrow and the tilt of a head. As Lindsay enters, Mordecai stays behind.

“Your house, your rules,” she explains as she closes the door behind her. “And my mystery is certainly an acquired taste.”

Sabrina stares right into Lindsay’s blue eyes, “I remember not too long ago when Mordecai and Ms. R kidnapped and tortured Vanilla Skyy. So I’m not so sure he is an acquired taste as you put it, but more just someone I don’t feel I’ll ever be comfortable around. He’s not like you or the rest of your minions. Having said that, I appreciate that you are willing to respect my wishes.”

Lindsay meets Sabrina’s eyes without flinching. “And my Chris offered himself up as the sacrificial lamb in order to get Vanilla back to safety. That same Chris was the first to offer his hand to my mystery. Your house, your rules, and I will remember your discomfort, but Mordecai, I, and the rest of our family, are far more alike than people want to think.”

Along with the look in her eyes, that little speech might be taken as a warning. Lindsay seems to realise it as the last words leave her mouth. She gives her head a little shake, shifts her shoulders, and then changes the subject.

“How are you feeling?”

Sabrina shrugs. “I honestly feel alright given the circumstances. It was a good start towards getting to where I want to be. I feel like, and I hate the idea of it, but it was sort of a moral victory. Does that make sense? I mean, Gavin is not the type to admit it, but I’m sure I earned a certain level of respect that night.” Sabrina sighs heavily and continues on wearily. “But the road does not appear to get any easier with Yvonne Knight coming to Emerge and I don’t know much about her other than that she is a former SCW wrestler and her reputation is that of a legend. Also, our new boss seems to be quite excited to have her here. If anything, she is more of a challenge than Gavin. Maybe I will get lucky and she will be rusty.”

“Victories are victories, moral or otherwise,” Lindsay says softly. “You’re rebuilding yourself into who you want to be. Take things as you want them to be, not as others phrase them. Let Gavin boast about his undoubted victory and his quest to move upwards. That’s his path.”

Rather than continue this conversation on their feet, Lindsay steps over to the couch. “Shall we?”

Sabrina nods and moves over to the couch and sits down beside Lindsay. “The thing for me right now, is that I’m not even sure who I want to be. Other than being a champion, that is. I’ve played both sides of the fence, so to speak, and nothing I’ve done has gotten me any closer to being successful. It’s only the past few weeks since I’ve gotten to discuss matters with you that I feel as though any progress has been made.”

Lindsay gives a faint smile. “You do look far more settled in your skin than the last time that we spoke. But still, Sabrina, chasing being a champion? Is that still your only reason for being here?”

Sabrina looks confused by that question. “Look, I certainly understand that winning championships is not the only reason to compete in this sport. There is a particular thrill that one gets for putting on a good show for thousands of people, no doubt. But the thing for me is, I’ve been at this for a few years now and I do not have a damn thing to show for it. I should have won something of value before now, right?” She looks Lindsay right in the eyes as she continues on with great earnestness. “So the only way I see of making any of this worth all the hard work, all the torture I was put through in Japan, all of the time I’ve spent studying my opponents...the only way I earn even a slight amount of respect is if I finally earn the right to call myself a champion. I’ve gotten quite close on a couple of occasions, but for one reason or another I’ve not been able to seal the deal.”

“And what happens when you finally bring home the gold, hm? Does that automatically mean that everyone else on the roster will respect you? And what will you do with the gold? Having achieved your stated goal, will you walk away? Or will you start shooting for another title, one that’s considered higher in prestige?”Lindsay questions, raising an eyebrow curiously. “It could be that you and I have incompatible world views on this....but I don’t see how causing yourself so much stress over a piece of gaudy jewelry is good for you.”

Sabrina shuffles in her seat a little bit and seems perplexed, as though she never pondered the subject. “What happens is I can finally justify everything I’ve done with virtually my entire adult life. It’s a sign that I am on the right path. What is life without having goals? Sure, I could just go through the motions and earn just enough money to keep off the streets, but I have higher aspirations than just barely getting by. It is quite expensive to live in Toronto and there is a bit of a bump in pay that comes along with being a champion. So yeah, maybe none of this stress is necessarily good for me, but everybody that works for a living deals with stress.” She lets out a funny little giggle of sorts. “Funny thing is that I get to relieve a good deal of that stress punching people like Gavin Taylor in the face repeatedly. It’s easy to get moist with excitement when getting ready to fight that cocky prick. Competing against Yvonne Knight, though? Nothing particularly aggravating about her. So what I’m trying to figure out how to take the same level of motivation I had fighting Gavin Taylor and nearly taking that title from him and applying it towards someone I hold no ill will towards.”

“And who defines your right path?” Lindsay asks. “Who paves the road that you’re walking? The fans who cheer or boo you as they choose? Drew Bryant, or Dexter Schmidt who pick who does or doesn’t get shots at the gaudy jewelry? Does delightful Danny pick your path as he mentors you? Does the memory of your mother line your path with remorse?”

She pauses, and takes a deep breath offering a small smile.

“My apologies, I get...passionate, sometimes. But yes, Gavin Taylor does have a face in need of a punch on occasions. LIkeable, despite the arrogance though, but again, I think we differ on that. But, Sabrina, why would you need to have ill will against someone in order to face them? Surely simply the challenge of facing Yvonne should be enough? Proving that you can rebound from your defeat, and are ready to start taking your place in contention for your gaudy gold.”

Sabrina stares into Lindsay’s eyes again, smiling warmly at her. “There is no need to apologize and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being passionate. From time to time, I’ll admit that I’ve lacked the appropriate amount of passion. Or perhaps it was misdirected.”

She sighs heavily and continues on.

“I used to spend a great deal of time on Twitter showing off my body and flirting with several gorgeous ladies on there as well. The only thing that got me was alone and with the reputation of being a slut. You would think I would have learned something from my failed attempts to...connect with Kennedy Street would have served as a wake up call to me, but nope. I’m getting off track again. Oh, where were we?” Sabrina continues just staring at Lindsay as though the sight of her has caused her mind to wander to other things.

LIndsay rolls her eyes dramatically. “Oh, how I loathe that word, ‘slut’,” she drawls, drawing the quotation marks in the air with her fingers. “Considering how close we get in the ring, wrestlers can be awfully prudish about certain things. As long as you stopped if it was made plain your flirtations were distasteful, what’s the harm?”

She shakes her head, and visibly bites her tongue. “But this is another subject on which I can get sidetracked. And we were talking about Yvonne Knight, and why on earth you think you have to hold ill will against her to face her. As if getting angry gives you a power boost.”

“That is a good question,” Sabrina pauses and thinks about it for a moment. “I guess it is just a lot easier to use anger or annoyance for motivation. Now that you mention it, though, maybe a lot of my reasoning for feeling that way is because Danny used to tell me that many years ago. You know, back when he actually gave a solid effort towards mentoring me. Really, though, the only thing that should be motivating me is my desire to win. Yvonne Knight is standing in the way of getting to where I want to be. It should be enough for me to know that I need to win to get what I need.”

She smiles and gets up off the couch and starts pacing around.

“You mentioned earlier something about someone paving the path I walk down. It sure as hell is not delightful Danny as you called him. He has entirely washed his hands of me thanks to some of the trouble I caused here before you arrived. Is it the fans cheering or booing me?” She ponders that question for a few moments. “I don’t really care what the crowd thinks of me, I suppose. I want to do what I feel like doing. If they want to cheer me, that’s great. If not, then I will go on living.”

Sabrina stops pacing and looks at Lindsay dead in the eyes again. If she were a smoker, this would be the part where she would take a huge drag. “The memory of mother, however...you might very well be on to something there. I often find myself wondering what my mother would want me to do in these situations and I feel like my memories of her pull me in so many directions at once. It’s like, she would have told me to never let anybody bully me or push me around, but she also would have been very disappointed with me when I tried to protect myself by joining up with Mika Kozlov. I don’t really know, though, for sure. I do know that for a small period of time I felt like Danny could serve as my father figure and if I hadn’t fucked things up with Skyy, he still could. He has seemed receptive to it in recent months, but I understand why he wouldn’t be too keen on helping me out much now.”

She realizes that talking about Danny and Vanilla with Lindsay is probably not the best course of action and she looks suddenly nervous. “I am sorry to bring her up. I know that you and Vanilla have a hell of a past and I’m sure you can’t be thrilled that she has officially unretired. Anyhow, I really do appreciate you taking all this time out of your schedule. I am still not quite certain of your motivations for taking such an interest in me, but it’s nice to have someone to talk to.”

Lindsay sits back in her seat and simply watches with inscrutable eyes as Sabrina talks, paces and talks some more. She has an enigmatic half smile on her lips, which quirks up at the edges at the sharp words about Danny Darko.

“I try not to mention my past when in your company, Sabrina,” she admits. “I don’t want to colour your viewpoints. But I’m always willing to talk, and to listen, and I know that my boys are coming around to the idea, if you ever want to talk to one of them. As to why I want to take an interest in you? Well, I think I’ll leave that for you to guess. But I must shortly love you and leave you. I have another appointment, although it’s with someone not half as charming as you are.”

Sabrina watches Lindsay get up to leave and her eyes are clearly focused on Lindsay’s ass. It’s safe to say that Sabrina is...enchanted by Lindsay.

April 20th
Emerge Studio.

So the wonderful Yvonne Knight has decided to come out of retirement and her first match is against Yours Truly. What an honor, right? I am aware of the world-renowned Knight family and know enough to realize that whether Yvonne is rusty or not, I have to treat her as a deadly serious threat. I will not be pulling any punches or taking it easy. You are going to get the very best version of me that this sport has ever seen.

No, I will giving every single thing I have in that ring, just as I did against Gavin Taylor at Invasion: London! The only difference this time around is that I am going to leave the ring victorious. I came extraordinarily close to pulling off one of the greatest upsets in recent wrestling history and I’ll be damned if I let someone who hasn’t wrestled in a very, very long time come into an Emerge ring and defeat me. I am looking forward to the challenge you present, Yvonne. See you in the ring...