Jennifer Helms / Kelsai Adamson versus Gavin Taylor / Ryan Singer
DEADLINE 1 - 1X 3,250 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 5TH APRIL 2019 2359 GMT

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT / SEGMENT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 7TH APRIL 2019 2359 EST
https://allstargavintaylor.wordpress.com...rrogation/
OOC: This is Right Before Regan’s Last RP

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Jennifer Helms & The Beauty Factory Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 1YTZqRM.png]

(Click Title)
[Image: MDfHaGx.png]

Glamorous Achievements:

- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 1x EMERGE Rush Champion
- 2x EMERGE Spirit Champion
-Finalist in the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
-Defeated Sabrina Bello in her EMERGE Debut singles match at Invasion: Texas 2018

Singles Record - |W - 26 | L - 5 | D - 1 |
Overall Record - |W - 30 | L - 6 | D - 1 |

Hello Everybody!

I have to admit that while I am excited to talk with you because I am always excited to talk with all of my fans, I am a little bit more even tempered than usual. I should be feeling great if you look at my career trajectory which continues to go up, so much so in fact that it might be time to reevaluate my career goals. About my career goals too, Victor and I decided to move to New Orleans which means I get to train part time at BlackOut Academy, so Ms Amy Chastaine is going to be my mentor besides being my friend now too. Who is even more excited about that usual. That is right you had better believe that this girl right here is because Ms Amy is one of the best, almost better than anybody else you could ask for as a young woman just breaking into professional wrestling as both a trainer and a mentor. Now she is going to be training me to be just like her, or as close as I can be which is just insane when you think about it, because believe me I have. I mean who knows, maybe one day I will be moving up to SCW and becoming a Supreme Champion! Am I getting just a little ahead of myself? Probably, but I am going to dare to dream because at least there no one can stop me, and that breeds confidence which breeds winning and like anyone else who is competitive I love to win. Ms Amy can help me learn what it takes to win, I am sure of it.

It was in the beginning of February though I said that I wanted to have a title match in either GCW or in Emerge by the time summer had started. Now here we are just two months later in April, nowhere near the start of summer (I mean it’s barely spring on the calendar!) and yet here we are in Emerge where I have already been in one match competing for the Spirit Championship at Invasion: London three weeks ago. Then there is my GCW career as well where at our biggest show of the year Resurrection VIII I will be challenging for the GCW International Championship. So needless to say, things are definitely looking up for me in both promotion. In fact I probably have to admit that Blake and Victor were correct and it was probably the best interest of me and my career in wrestling that I gave in and retired from professional football, even though I do miss my girls terribly.

In GCW, yes I do have championship opportunity against the International Champion, Krissy Sweetheart, though I would say that Krissy has been anything but a sweetheart toward me though that is perfectly alright by me. I was taught by my Momma and Daddy a long time ago that you can’t please all of the people all of the time, something I have been accused of trying to do ever since I became a professional wrestler. Multiple times I have tried to talk to Krissy on twitter however, and everytime she just ignores me except for once when she did acknowledge that I am going to be her challenger, but then just as quickly she dismissed me just as quickly saying that when Resurrection is over, she will still be the champion. I guess I am just going to have to continue to things like battle her up in the stands like I did last week in order to get her attention.

Back here in Emerge I was in my first Championship match, a fatal four way elimination match that included Ryan Singer, Gwen Blair, the Spirit Champion Jenni Helms and myself which was won by my good friend Jenni. Me? I was eliminated first, which shows that although I am incredibly ahead of schedule as to where people thought I would be, I also still have a long way to go. Things operate differently here in Emerge as I feel that while it is not necessarily a more competitive environment than that of GCW, it is certainly more cutthroat, with people willing to do whatever it takes to leave a lasting impression, even if they are willing to injure other people or worse. So with Jenni and I slated to take on Rush Champion Gavin Taylor and Ryan Singer Monday Night I have to keep my eyes open, not only to help insure that Jenni and I leave with the victory, but also that I might be able to receive another Championship opportunity somewhere down the line because as I was saying with one championship match already and another one coming it is time to reevaluate my career goals.

With all of this going on though you might be wondering how I am feeling a bit more subdued than usual. Well there is no easy way to say this but my eight year old friend Jessica Smart who has a brain tumor? She went to her doctor recently and they have found out some terrible news that the tumor has in fact gotten bigger. I know that Jessica and her father are going through all of her options right now including the possibility of going somewhere and getting a second opinion, and when they decide what they are going to do I will keep you posted. For now though we just try to keep positive, make sure that Jessica can feel those vibes, and remember that Kelsai loves all of you!

Monday April 1st, 2019
New Orleans, LA
BlackOut Academy
8 am

Even though she was not going to be there training as an official student because she is wrestling for GCW as well as Emerge and GCW is not a developmental promotion, Kelsai Adamson-Mason wanted to get their early because she wanted to make sure that her trainers knew that she was going to be there to train as hard as possible when she was there. Still walking through the hallway, Kelsai can’t help but being a little starstruck as walking by a poster on the wall with a list of all her accomplishment is none other than Amy Chastaine. Now in the beginning when they first met, Kelsai admittedly was not very fond of Amy because she thought she saw something that Any said about her husband Victor, but that was another woman as fate would have it and despite the war that she had with Kelsai’s brother-in-law Blake Mason, Kelsai has been enthralled with Amy ever since, and the two women have ever struck up a friendship through twitter. That friendship would now take on a very different feel as Kelsai was reading poster aloud to herself.

Kelsai: Supreme Champion….wow.

Though she doesn’t realize is, Kelsai is joined by another woman right behind

The amazing thing about that was I would have never actually gotten to be a Supreme Champion without Kennedy and I agreeing to team.

Realizing who it is that has joined her, Kelsai spins around and comes face to face with one of her idols for the first time, and begins shaking

Kelsai: Oh my God...Ms Amy!!! I am totally shaking right now! Can you see me shaking right now?!

Amy laughs.

Amy: I see, that is a first for me yes. You know, once we begin training you might not be so excited to see me Kelsai. Just because you are not going to be like traditional students does not mean that me or my staff is going to take it easy on you when you are here. In fact, we will probably be harder on you because you will be expected to know more of what we are trying to teach in drills because you are already in GCW.

Kelsai: I understand and I plan to train doubly hard because I don’t ever want you to think that I am taking advantage of this opportunity you are giving me.

Amy: I know you wouldn’t do that because if I thought for even a second that you would, I would be agreeing to train you under such different conditons.

Kelsai: I understand Ms. Amy, but can I ask you a question while it is just the two of us alone out here in the hallway?

Amy: Sure hon, you can ask me anything, always.

Kelsai smiles one of her thousand watt smiles.

Kelsai: I know that you are going to be my trainer and all and I know that you are going to be tough on me, but before that happens, you are also one of my idols and I don’t get to meet too many of them, so can I have a hug, please?

Amy laughs again

Amy: Yes sweetie, that can be arranged.

An excited Kelsai then shares a warm hug with Amy, smiles on both of their faces as the scene fades to pink.