Bree Lancaster & Andrew Raynes vs. Redemption (James Evans and Angelica Jones)
SCW World Tag Team Championship

Steel Cage Match

Tag: 4 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, April 13, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Tabula Rasa #1
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
OOC: Let the games begin....This is one of my favorite James rps since returning and this story should lead to some awesome shite. Other characters appear with permission, even if they say otherwise. Enjoy and good luck.

James RP#1
[Image: New-Project-1.png]

James Evans
SCW Accomplishments:
2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion
2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner
2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner
2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner
SCW Supreme Champion
2x SCW U.S.Champion
SCW Adrenaline Champion
2x SCW Underground Champion
SCW World Tag Team Champion
2013 SCW Feud of the Year
2014 SCW Feud of the Year
2015 SCW Match of the Year
2016 SCW Match of the Year
2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year
2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year
2020 Conquered Thunderdome
https://legacyrevival.blogspot.com/2019/...s.html?m=0
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

++++++++++++++
New Orleans, LA
April 2nd, 2019
++++++++++++++

Being in New Orleans was no longer the same for Andrew anymore.

IT had become the equivalent to being in Toronto for Andrew, all he wanted to do was show up to work, be finished and get the fuck out as quickly as possible. He hated being here, even if his good friend, Bree, lived here, there was too much here that Andrew wanted no part of in this city and being here just wasn’t something Andrew wanted to. He only came into the city a day earlier before Breakdown because Bree wanted to meet up with him about something important. It was about the only reason worth coming to this wretched city.

However, had he known why he was coming earlier, he probably would have found a reason to stay away.

He assumed it would just be something simple like talking about what they had planned for the tag title match, a match long overdue for the former champions and given that Bree knew Andrew’s developed distain for the city, she needed to make sure that she convinced him to come a day earlier so they could talk. Given that it was in New Orleans, she played it safe by inviting him over to her place. HE would have been perfectly fine talking about it at the arena for Breakdown before the match but Bree insisted on making sure he was there early. The friendship they had built since he returned was something unlike most other relationships. They were truly friends, even after everything broke down between her and Blake, they found a way to continue to coexist which culminated in her selecting him as her tag team champion and partner when the opportunity presented itself. It was something that meant a lot to Andrew and served a s reminder that even though he was a different, better person, there were still a select few who understood him and he could trust.

There was no understanding what was about to happen though.

He arrived earlier in the day, whatever this was he needed to make sure he was feeling up for it. HE also made sure that Dustin was coming with him, figured there was no point in leaving him hanging when they arrived as this was important for all of them. It was around 2pm when they got there, Andrew and Dustin looking rather unconcerned about what this was going to be about considering what was at stake tomorrow night. Andrew had been prepared for this title match for a while now and getting what they were finally due, given how much Mr D and now Sasha didn’t want us to have what we were owed, gave them more incentive to be prepared for what was coming. Just getting to Bree’s house, Andrew felt relaxed, ready for this as he always been. The time to become Tag Team Champions again was at hand and getting this prep over with would be good for them. Knocking on the door, Andrew and Dustin are standing outside for a few moments before Bree opens the door.

Bree: Hey, glad you guys could make it, come on in.

Bree looked somewhat nervous, given what they were preparing for would suggest that perhaps something else was up but Andrew didn’t really pay attention to it right away. They don’t waste any time making their way inside. They sit down in the living room where she guided them to. They have a seat, pretty chill as they had been here a few times before. Andrew still seemed concerned about being there so early before the show. She knew that Andrew could probably figure something was up soon enough so she really didn’t wanna go about wasting any time beating around the bush. There’s some awkward tension at first, Bree was growing more nervous by the minute but she had kept her composure pretty solid because this wasn’t going to be pretty when it came out. After getting a few drinks, Andrew finally decides to break the ice.

Andrew: Alright, so what was so important that you wanted us here today instead of just going over the game plan at the arena before the match? It’s not like we have anything to worry about given who we’re up against.

Given Andrew’s renewed confidence, there really wasn’t anything in particular to discuss regarding facing Redemption for the tag titles. Bree wasn’t dumb but given she was successful in getting him here early there was no sense wasting time.

Bree: Look, I’m not gonna lie, as much as we can talk about Redemption, there’s actually another reason why I wanted you to come early. It’s something that needs to be brought up before Breakdown tomorrow.

Andrew looked even more concerned now as there was nothing else he could think of they would need to have brought to attention. His concern grew serious as even Dustin raised an eyebrow about what the whole point of this was.

Andrew: SO then why are we here?

Bree took a deep breath, this was going to be very difficult but she knew she had to follow through with it. Bree knew this would only happen with his consent but knew that this wasn’t going to be easy. She probably had a better chance of getting another match with Selena then getting a positive reaction of out Andrew right now but here goes nothing.

Bree: Look, as you know, I have been trying my very best to reconnect with my family and try and get things back to the way that they were before. I also understand that we have become very good friends since you made your return to SCW, thanks to Blake. I essentially considering you guys to be like family to me, an extended version. That means that I need to be able to have whatever little inner circle I have to try and be as much as on the same page as possible. I would really like it if we were able to all meet up for a conversation to clear the air.

Andrew’s eyes narrow, he was really hoping she wasn’t about to suggest what he thought was coming.

Andrew: All who meet up?

Bree took another deep breath.

Bree: You, me……and Amy

Dustin: Damn!

Andrew sat there for a minute, the look on Dustin’s face was probably more priceless given he could see Andrew’s reaction too. Andrew’s look was stunning; he couldn’t begin to process what she just asked him. Nah, she had to be joking about this.

Andrew: You’re not fucking serious?

Bree took a second to think if she wanted to respond to that. She didn’t know how he would react after that so she decides to stay quiet and let Andrew figure it out.

Andrew: Oh wait, wasn’t April fools yesterday? That’s a pretty good one Bree, you catch that one Dustin?

Bree sort of looks over at Dustin who looks over in a bit of disbelief, he could see the serious look on Bree’s face as this was something important to her and he clearly wasn’t taking it seriously. Andrew looks at both of them looking at each other and he clearly puts two and two together. He stands up furiously.

Andrew: No fucking way!

Bree saw that coming, she knew the anger was coming. Still glad she chose now rather than before their match.

Bree: Andrew, come on please. Just hear me out.

Andrew: Why would I want to? You know I want nothing to do with th—her!

Andrew was trying his best not to sling her in the mud in front of Bree, as angry as he was he was still trying to make a conscious effort not to rip Amy apart in front of her. Bree at least could appreciate the effort.

Bree: I know, you’ve made that very clear but if we’re really going to do this, be a team and be champions then this is something that I think needs to happen. You two need to at the very least move past whatever the hell happened between you so that everything can move forward. I’m tired of all of you fighting and talking shit around me about each other and I can’t have it anymore. Besides, if she’s going to take us seriously as a team and see that you’re not just the asshole she thinks you are, maybe it can help us become a better team.

Andrew took a breath, sat himself back down but he was on edge. The fact that she even asked this question was mind boggling to him but he was still completely unsure of this.

Andrew: Oh, and let’s add to this, I supposed you’re going to tell me you talked to Amy about this already and she rejected you too.

Bree: Actually she agreed to it.

Andrew: Fuck off!

Bree: I’m serious; I want whatever resentment you have with Amy to be done with or just move past it. You’re both important to me and to have this linger every time you two might be around each other is just going to cripple the chance I have of having everyone good in my life seeing somewhat eye to eye. Besides, if I can convince her that we are an actually formidable team and you two can move on. I think it will help us out a lot.

Andrew was beside himself, he did everything in his power not to have immediately walked out on her after she asked him. He was also doing his best to keep his cool as he had that much respect for Bree and their friendship. She was asking a lot, maybe too much out of him at this point.

Andrew: Look, I can’t see anything good coming out of this, I don’t see the point. I get that it means a lot to you but to stand there and have to stomach her for even a minute makes me want to vomit.

Bree: It’s why I made sure she agreed to it first before asking you and why I wanted to talk to you now instead of at the arena. I knew if I tried before our tag title match it would cause utter chaos between us and potentially fuck us over and I don’t want that but I really need this to happen. I know I am asking a lot and I wouldn’t be asking if it wasn’t important.

Andrew: I really don’t know if I can do this.

Bree: That's exactly why I think you should. You need to get past this, you keep saying you don't want anything to do with her, yet take every chance you can to make a cheap shot or angry comment, even when it has nothing to do with her. Us winning these titles? Are not about her just cause the match is here. You probably don't see it cause you think you're fine but other than me just being sick of it, it's actually holding you back.

Andrew: That's what you think? I just don't know, Bree.

Bree takes a deep breath, she’s about to tell him what she sacrificed to Amy in order to secure her approval of the meeting. Andrew still looks angry, Dustin is causally just sitting there watching everything unfold.

Bree: I told Amy I would make an honest effort to be nicer to Jason if she agreed.

Talk about taking the wind right out of Andrew’s angry sail. That must have been an even tougher pill to swallow than asking Andrew to meet with her and Amy.

Andrew: Shit, this actually means that much to you?

Bree actually chuckles a second.

Bree: Amy said the exact same thing.

Andrew: I bet, that wouldn’t be something you bring up lightly.

Bree: Now do you understand how important this is to me?

Andrew got a clearer sense of it after finding out she would try and be nicer to Jason Helms, what a clown. He would never admit it but whatever the fuck Amy saw in him had to be something incredibly fucked up to want any of that. However, if Bree was willing to make that sacrifice, perhaps Andrew actually had to take this seriously.

Andrew: Fuck, hard not to after that but I don’t know, at the end of the day it’s still asking a lot. I am gonna need some time to think about this.

Bree had a glimmer of hope after that, considering it went from an outright no to a think about it. She needed to hold him to it.

Bree: Promise me you’ll think about it?

Andrew: I promise, I owe you that much. We’re gonna head out, I’ll find you before our match tomorrow with an answer.

Bree: Thank you and I’m sorry I sort of sprung this on you under false pretenses.

Andrew: We’ll deal with that later.

Andrew sternly looks over at Dustin.

Andrew: We need to get the fuck out of here.

Andrew walks past him furiously as Dustin just looks over at Bree as he stands up slowly. He knew he was about to get an earful about this.

Dustin: Well, this will make my night pleasant. Thanks Bree!

Bree just shrugs a bit.

Bree: I’m sorry, try to talk some sense into him for me please?

Dustin: You have a better chance of being nicer to Jason, but I’ll do my best.

Dustin just turns and follows Andrew who’s essentially already walked out the door. Bree has certainly asked for a lot in this case and was leaving Dustin to try and convince Andrew to get on board with this. With so much at stake in the tag titles, Bree didn’t want to leave anything to chance. Getting Andrew to clear up whatever was bothering him about Amy could help clear his head a little more and help refocus him on what was important.

++++++++++++++
April 2nd, 2019
Later that Day
++++++++++++++

The drive back to the hotel was incredibly silent. Andrew chose not to address what happened in the car as he decided he needed to have his thoughts to himself at this point. It seemed fucked up that not only his mother was trying to creep back into his life but now he was being asked to bury the hatchet with Amy which at this point seemed like a greater impossibility. Did she honestly ask him to be in the same room as Amy and have a civilized conversation? He was still under the impression she was full of shit but given what she dropped on him to convince Amy to do this herself seemed hard not to believe. It was shit you couldn’t make up. There was heavy tension in the car as Dustin drove them back to the hotel so that Andrew could take the time to just sort of process everything that had just happened. Andrew had never expected to really come into contact with Amy ever again but the reality was that this was essentially inevitable. With Bree on a mission to reconnect with her family and close friends, the idea of them being friends and tag champions essentially put Andrew on a collision course with Amy. It was easier to avoid her before when he was focused on his own thing but the building friendship with one of the few people he cared for and trusted clearly meant that this was going to happen sooner or later.

He just didn’t like it.

Back at the hotel, having some time to really ponder things that had been going on, him and Dustin finally got settled in and got their shit unpacked, Andrew had some “other” shit to unpack and needed Dustin to help him better understand what the fuck had just happened. Dustin had a feeling that Andrew was waiting to be as far away from Bree as possible so that he could really sound off. Rather than have it in the room and deal with people complaining about what would be going down, Andrew, having time to really think about it, decides to take a walk out onto the hotel patio and sits down. Dustin follows suit and chills near him. He waits a few seconds before saying something.

Dustin: Guess it’s your turn to tell me how you really feel.

Andrew just turns and looks at Dustin with complete disdain. Finally having the chance to get this all out of his system because he didn't want to blow up on Bree when she asked him this absurd request.

Andrew: Is she out of her fucking mind? Does she honestly expect me to stand in a room with Amy Cunty Chastaine and be fucking civil?

Dustin: Is it really that hard?

Dustin maybe really had no idea how much he hated Amy at this point

Andrew: Dude, there’s a fucking reason why I have gone out of my way to avoid her like the fucking plague. I want nothing to do with her, what part of that is so hard to understand? If I wanted something to do with Amy, I wouldn't have torched the letter, I would've read it like a fucking gullible idiot and I'd hate myself even more to going back to who I was before. Better yet I'd actually give the cunt the time of day and probably be sucked into something stupid like becoming a trainer at Blackout academy and teaching stupid little hopefuls how to kiss ass and pander to the worthless idiots in the crowd about how “it's all for the fans!” Christ I really am gonna vomit.

Dustin just shrugged, this really bothered Andrew and he could see it with the way Andrew finally exploded. They'd never really talked about it I depth as Andrew kept it mostly to himself but for Bree's sake, and clearly Andrew's, he needed to figure something out.

Dustin: Probably easier to do when you didn’t start teaming with her sister-in-law and becoming besties? I mean, you can’t honestly be surprised about this.

Andrew: The fuck you talking about? Bree knows I want nothing to do with her! Considering she ended Amy's fucking career before I had the chance to, now we’re on the cusp of winning the tag team titles back and she wants to fucking throw me a “Hey, you wanna have a good old chit chat with your ex?”

He had a point, the timing seemed suspect but given they were in New Orleans, there was probably no better chance to genuinely get Andrew into this without being even shadier about it and pissing him off even more than he was now about it which would have led to more catastrophic events. Dustin needed to make Andrew try and understand where Bree was coming from to make this happen and how important it was not just to Bree but subconsciously to Andrew as well and he's the best chance to make it happen.

Dustin: She did say there was a reason why she wanted to do this? Maybe not so much for herself but maybe Bree's actually right.

Andrew: Fuck you, you're supposed to have my back!

Dustin: Think about it, any mention of her name sets you off and I'm convinced that as good as you've been, you're still not 100% focused. Considering the fact that you couldn't help but take your cheap shots at her the first chance you got, maybe you need to do this and actually move on. I don't know what other shit you've been dealing with but coming off being man of the year and star of tomorrow you haven't done shit since including being pinned twice in two weeks.

Andrew felt that low blow.

Andrew: Dude, weak! I just wanted to come here, win the titles and throw it in her fucking face how much better I've become since embracing the hate. Instead, I'm here all pissed off because I have both you and her telling me I should abandon everything I've done to avoid her and keep her out of my life and just go sit in a room with her and not try and fucking kill her.

Dustin: First off, you need to stop acting like you have something to prove to Amy because you don't anymore. I'm pretty sure you took care of that inside the Thunderdome when you defended the Adrenaline Championship a year after she lost to Hush. The more you keep wanting to do shit to rub in her face, the more of an overgrown child you keep acting like and that's gonna fuck shit up for you even more than a 10 minute conversation with Amy ever would.

Andrew: Be lucky if we get past exchanging pleasantries!

Dustin, seeing this as his best chance to turn the tide, goes in for the kill shot on Andrew to convince him.

Dustin: and think about it, she was willing to be nicer to Jason Helms to get Amy to agree to this. How petty do you look if you fuck off now and bail?

He had another damn point, that had to be hard enough to swallow for Bree given everything she discovered about their relationship and trying to ruin Amy with it. It really meant that much to Her to at least get them in the same room and see what happens then. It's not like she told Andrew they had to kiss and make up, Amy had enough dick to cover that. Still, it wasn't sitting right with Andrew at all. As much as he wanted to try and stay civil, even with Dustin, he wasn't really having it anymore.

Andrew: Fuck, alright I need to bounce. I need to go clear my head and figure all this shit out. I may even sleep on it, we'll catch up tomorrow. Thanks for letting me vent!

Andrew needed to get out of there ASAP. Anymore.talk about Amy was.liable to.make his head explode before he even gets to breakdown to win back the tag titles. Dustin could sense how hostile he was about this and that he really wasn't sure if Andrew was going to actually be willing to go through with it but at the very least, he'd done his part as promised.

Dustin: I'm not cut out for this Dr Phil shit!

Dustin reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. He shoots a quick text message to Kandis to see if she's down to do anything tonight given he's found himself alone likely for the night with Andrew unlikely to meet up with him. Given his good friend deed for the day he wanted to treat himself, god knows he'll need it.

+++++++++++++++++++++
April 3rd, 2019
Morning before Breakdown
+++++++++++++++++++++

Even having slept on it, Andrew was still feeling bothered by the idea of meeting with Amy under any circumstances. Andrew felt that he had made his choice last year when he decided he'd rather torch the letter than ever open it to see what she had to say. His Hatred ran so deep for her that it nearly mirrored the hate and disdain he had for his own mother, which was no easy feat. It wasn't that he was ignorant to how Bree or even Dustin felt about. This was about everything that Andrew had been trying to rebuild form himself since coming back; something Amy had to be fully aware of as well. Andrew had been hella certain this was going to trigger something massive and possibly something that Andrew and Bree couldn't come back from if this goes south. This was something that Andrew really had to take seriously and not take for granted because of the implications that came with it. Given the best efforts from both Bree and Dustin, neither of them truly realized how deep this really ran inside Andrew. Knowing the importance of this and what he needed to do in order to get this taken care of in any capacity. Andrew decides to turn to the only person he can actually talk about this in depth with. Sitting alone in his hotel room, he takes a second before pulling out his phone and going through his contacts. He takes a second before arriving at Dr VanRensburg and hitting the call button. Given the money he's invested in him he had a direct line to contact him. It rings for a few moments before he picks up, knowing it's Andrew.

DVR: Hello, Andrew!

Andrew: Doc, you have time to talk?

DVR: I have about half hour before my next patient arrives.

Andrew: Good, add this to my bill, we need to talk.

DVR: Go ahead

Andrew: So as if it wasn't bad enough dealing with my mother trying to creep back into my life. Now I have Bree wanting me to reconcile or at least have a face to face conversation with her sister in law.

VanRensburg knows right away who he's referring to.

DVR: You mean, Amy.

Her name still induces inner vomit inside Andrew.

Andrew: Certainly wouldn't be any other cunt i hate the most.

VanRensburg knew how deep the hate was, spending nearly the last couple years roughly having Andrew as a patient certainly had been full of a lot of Amy bashing and other things. Still, he didn't seem to concerned that this was happening. There seemed to be no coincidence that this two headed dragon was reading it's ugly head at the same time.

DVR: You don't find it odd that thinks happening.

Andrew: The fuck you mean?

DVR: You dont think it's a coincidence that this is coming together at the same time?

Andrew took a second to think about it, he'd been so mad about the whole thing that he wasn't even thinking about how he could grow from it. Wasn't even something that was on his radar, his desire to be completely distant from Amy was stronger than ever.

Andrew: why? So the karmatic universe can fuck me over for being awesome the last year and made shit relevant? Bullshit. I don't need this shit on my plate now. Why would she bring this up now and not after our title match tonight?

DVR takes a second jotted down notes. Andrew can hear him writing stuff down.

DVR: maybe she needs to get this out now so that way you can be more focused on what's important instead of being so caught up in something that happened years ago.

Andrew didnt like that. He wanted someone to just agree with him but the more he was hearing it the less he started to Think he was in the right.

Andrew: Ive taken steps to make sure I had nothing to do with her. Same as I did with my mother and now she's even trying to get back involved. It's like my success has allowed these snakes to come back into the fold to take what I've built.

DVR: or maybe it's to help you take the next step forward.

Andrew stops for a second, why would addressing them take the next step forward.

Andrew: the fuck you talking about?

DVR: listeners you've spent so much time keeping your distance from the things that triggered you the most. Between Amy and your Mother. You're still harbouring unjustified hate that would ultimately consume you if it hasn't started already. How's 2019 treating you so far?

Andrew: Terrible when you think about it. Feels like i've been on the losing end too many times or we haven't gotten our fair shake. Between SCW and GCW it seems like things have been coming up short for me the past few months. Now though isn't the time as there gold at stake and I don't need these distractions in my life right now.

DVR: Maybe it's because you actually need to start dealing with these anger clouds still preventing you from reaching your full potential. Perhaps Bree and even Dustin know this and need you to understand that too in order to fulfill the growth you need to take the next step.

Andrew: Jesus fucking Christ. So you're saying I should go through with this?

DVR: I think you owe it to yourself, and to Bree, to at least explore it. Clearly this wouldn't be something important otherwise you wouldn't be having this conversation with me. You need to explore ways to help release whatever you feel is holding you back from being who you are meant to be. Bree seems to only be asking you to have a conversation, not wash away everything that happened. If you can at least stomach being in the same room as her, you've already begun to take steps forward.

Andrew: and if I wanna punch her in the face?

DVR: then you walk away before anything gets ruined and you can at least say you tried and did the best you could. You clearly have friends who care about you and want what's best for you and if this helps you gain some more peace from it then maybe it will give you the step you need to move forward and be the man you want to be.

Andrew thought for a second, maybe he did have a point. He'd been so focused on hating Amy and staying away that he never came to terms with the idea he may need to face her one day..probably better under these circumstances where someone like Bree is there to help mediate knowing this was hard enough to arrange. DVR however was running out of time.

DVR: you need anything else? My next patient walked in.

Andrew: I think I'll be fine. Thanks doc.

He hangs up. He takes a deep breath as things become a little more clearer for him. His friends were right, maybe he needed to look at this differently and do whatever it takes to evolve into the next phase of who he is becoming.

+++++++++++++++++++++
April 3rd, 2019
Arena pre- Breakdown
+++++++++++++++++++++

Andrew knew that Bree was going to be at the arena early. He didn't want to waste much time letting this longer before their big match tonight. This was too important and Bree was someone who really mattered to him. With everyone essentially saying the same thing. It was obvious that Andrew valued his friends and his own future to keep growing properly. Andrew wanted nothing holding him back and as his mother and now Amy becoming more prevalent in his life he needed to start dealing with it, starting with Amy. He figured if he can handle Amy it'll help bridge a possible gap to.confronting his.mother.

Arriving at the arena, he headed over to Bree's locker room where she told him she would be. He makes his way over there, alone as Dustin was going to come by later. He knocks on the door, didn't want to walk in unannounced and her be indecent. He waits a few moments before she opens the door.

Bree: Andrew, come in.

Andrew walks in, looking calmer than he did when they last saw each other. He takes a deep breath and looks over at Bree.

Andrew: look, I'm sorry I stormed out yesterday, it was alot to take in on such short notice and I needed to be sure I took the time to really consider this and not just act on emotion and be unfair to you given how important this is to you and us.

Bree smiles, barely able to contain her excitement.

Bree: Does this mean?????

Andrew takes a deep breath.

Andrew: Let's see where this goes, I'll agree to the meeting.

Bree looks ecstatic as she never expected him to agree to it.

Bree: OMG this is so awesome, I never expected you to actually say yes to this. You'll shock Amy more than anything. I just didn't want you to be upset with me, not before our big match tonight.

Andrew: look this is important to you and we've been good friends. You've accepted me for who I. Even if we don't take the same.methods to get there. There's nothing i want more than for us to be on the same page and if that means tolerating one conversation with her, then I'll take my chances.

Bree looks overjoyed.

Bree: thank-you, Andrew.

Andrew: look I gotta run, get ready and shit. Tonight we become two time champs.

Andrew hugs her and walks out. He was taking a big chance but for the sake of their friendship, something were worth making a sacrifice over. Even if it meant overcoming the biggest obstacle Andrew has faced so far.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

OOC: Another fun rp. It really connects to what is going on with James. The scene with angelica

PPV Rp#2

James Evans
SCW Accomplishments:
SCW Supreme Champion
2x SCW U.S.Champion
SCW Adrenaline Champion
OOC: Posting this for Matt as he isn’t going to be back in time. Takes place after mine.

James Evans
SCW Accomplishments:
SCW Supreme Champion
2x SCW U.S.Champion
SCW Adrenaline Champion
OOC: Appearances with approval as usual. This shit here was a long time coming, for those who read, hope you enjoy.

Also I forgot to mention in the previous post, my and Duran's RPs make the most sense if you read them in the order they were posted.

Good luck gents!

-----------------------------

Tabula Rasa #2
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
+++++++++++++++
April 3rd, 2019
Post-Breakdown
+++++++++++++++

So much for winning those belts, what a coward.

The selfish actions that James too because he couldn't rightfully control himself when it mattered the most ended up costing Andrew and Bree their rightful place as Tag Team Champions. It was obvious given the fact that James couldn’t walk away on his own after Andrew had decided to take him into the crowd of chairs with him. It was funny considering how many people wanted to run their mouth about how “selfish” Andrew was in this business and yet he made sacrifices for his friends and the people he cared about despite still being an asshole to everyone else. It had become clear at this point that James was fearful of the inevitability of losing the tag team titles that he would do something absolutely desperate in order to keep them for himself and Angelica.

Andrew would just make sure it would come with a heavy price.

Maybe James didn’t realize what he was getting himself into, considering the fact that he had completely lost his fucking mind in that match when he decided to take it upon himself to just toss a referee to the floor with absolutely no concern whatsoever as to what would happen. The fear that they had in losing those belts could have played a factor in James’ actions which ultimately caused the disqualification and allowed them to retain the belts. Andrew had ensured he'd stay clean to not screw anything over. As much as he has his own to worry a out and given what had gone down earlier leading up to the match and what was on Andrew's plate. He was able to keep himself focused on the task at hand. With James deteriorating with each passing g second, it out Andrew in the driver's seat to allow things to play out the way they did. Andrew wasn't too concerned about going into the steel chairs along with James. Dragging him with him showed that James wasn't thinking clearly and let his emotions the the better of him and put Redemption in a real particular spot. Andrew felt bruising all over his body, having not been able to do much to protect himself as he chose to ensure James paid as much as he did. He spent a few moments in the doctor's office before he was finally released.

Shortly after the show ended, he hadn't caught up with Bree and Sienna yet to congratulate her on winning the interim world title. He wasn't ready for that yet. He had still been thinking about what was coming, the meeting with Amy. He wanted the chance to really consider everything that has been happening and it was perhaps starting to overwhelm him. He had been thinking about what he was getting himself into with agreeing to meeting with Amy, something he swore he'd never do. Was he getting soft? Was this something that was going to undo everything he has been working towards? Given everything it was becoming more difficult to really understand. He was packing up his stuff, taking his time more than anything. Trying to process whatever has been going on to better understand it was becoming difficult.

Before they went and met up with the girls, Dustin pops back into the room where Andrew has his stuff, he could see the demeanor looking less than impressed. Probably wishing they had left with the belts but having the chance to win them in a cage at Tabula Rasa was the next best thing. A few moments pass before Dustin finally says something, clearly waiting for andrew to finish packing up his stuff. Andrew turns around and sees him standing there.

Andrew: sup?

Dustin: Just wanted to see how you were doing before we go meet up with the girls?

Andrew stops for a second and takes a deep breath, he honestly didn't know what to think at this point. Everything that was happening seemed to be weird to him. He hadn't yet told Dustin what was going on as he met up with Bree before the match and hadn't talked to Dustin about what his decision was. Dustin had peach on the brain before hand.

Andrew: I told Bree I'd do it.

Dustin takes a second before responding.

Dustin: You're serious?

Andrew sighs, that was probably tough to admit to Dustin.

Andrew: Yeah, doc thinks I have nothing to lose by doing it, if we blow up on eachother at least I can say I told you so to Bree.

Dustin: Dude.

Andrew: I know, she means well and she wants it to work, somewhat, but this is something important to her and it means alot. I can't be a dick and avoid it, I could as long as she didn't ask me but now that she's trying her best to mend fences. I owe it to her, and myself to a lesser extent.

Dustin seemed a little shocked, seeing Andrew try and take the mature approach to this spoke volumes about his friendship with Bree and even with Dustin. He had never really talked about anything regarding Amy outside of with DVR but having the chance to at least see where this goes could help Andrew gain some insight to himself which was important if he was going to evolve and take the next step.

Dustin: little Andrew growing up.

Andrew: until the cunt says something stupid to blow it up. Then all bets are off.

Dustin reminds Andrew.

Dustin: just don't do anything stupid if it goes south. Just walk away or get the fuck out of Dodge so at least you don't jeopardize anything with Bree.

He was right, it wasn't worth making a scene in front of Bree, if something happens then Andrew needed to clearly make sure that he takes himself out of the situation before it gets worse. Andrew grabs his bag and throws it over his shoulder as they get ready to move out.

Andrew: let's go meet up with the girls. Pay our respects to the new interim champ.

Dustin: agreed, Besides afterwards I've got my own entertainment for the evening.

Andrew just looks at him for a second, didn't take too long to figure out who he was referring to.

Andrew; again?

Dustin: dat ass, bro. You missing out.

Andrew just chuckles, pats Dustin on the shoulder and walks out of the locker room towards where the girls are. Dustin smirks and follows behind Andrew as they head out.

+++++++++++++++
April 4th 2019
Bree's house
+++++++++++++++

Despite the fact that Andrew had agreed to this meeting, he was still feeling really unsure about it. There was still a part of him that wanted nothing to do with this because he knew full well how this was gonna go. Seeing Amy face to face for the first time in legit three years was something that he had never considered and had he really wanted to, could have easily have taken care of this anytime before this. Truth was, he didn't want to be reminded of who he was before. He figured bruning that letter so long ago was the end of it. Choosing to embrace his dark side rather than trying to continue fighting it and be the hero, good guy or crowd pleaser who was doing it for the fans and earning their approval. He was done with that but he knew that this wasn't just about himself.

He was glad that this was set up in the afternoon, no fucking way on God's green earth was this going to be a morning thing. He wanted the evening to himself if this went bad given that he would have to work the house show in Baton Rouge later that day. He still had no idea how this was really gonna be but he promised to make the best of it and try holding out as long as possible before things basically go South.

It's moments like these he wishes either his dad or grandmother were still alive to help seeing through this. It was tough without family to have people to rely on. At this point though, he knew he had people like Dustin and even Bree to count on and considered to be as close to family as he would get. They both tried to make him understand that this wasn't something worth holding on to. He honestly didn't know if Amy would even give a shit about it and this really was all pointless. Would he look stupid for being hostile? Maybe Bree needed Andrew to see it for himself and allow him to function better. There were so many thoughts going through his head but he kept trying to shut them out over how much he just truly hated and despised Amy for what she did and how she did it. Avoiding her was the easiest way for him to deal with it. Burning the letter was an easier thing to deal with rather than reading it but he knew that was just gonna be some cliche type bullshit that meant nothing given she was already gone. Maybe had she wrote the letter and stuck around to discuss it, things could have been different. However, given she right away ran straight to the bottle and Wyatt, knew that she was basically running away without giving a shit before finding out the truth, a truth Andrew had been prepared to tell her after he had been excited about leaving VWA following second chance and they could have moved forward.

Yet, here we are.

Andrew had no intentions of being on time for this meeting. There was still a part of him that didn't want to go to Bree's house. You'd expect him to want to get it done and over with but he also wanted to make them both sweat a bit given his nature, and how hard Bree worked to make this happen. It was the main reason why he did this. As much as Bree and Dustin wanted him to move past this, the majority of this was for Bree's sake, to show he cared and he was a true friend to her. Not just someone looking to use her as a stepping stone or something better came along. He owed it to her as a friend to make this effort and then never speak of it again. He didn't want to keep them waiting too long, if Amy had even shown up, she wouldn't want to wait long and assume he wouldn't show up. It was about five after two as he was getting closer to her house. His heart starting racing a bit as he kept getting closer. If one thing never changed it was how nervous he would get when dealing with personal confrontation. Perhaps second guessing maybe he should have dealt with this while Amy was still active so he could have just gotten it all out violently and then call it a day. Forcing himself to have a “civilized” conversation with her seemed like something even harder to accomplish where he has to be on his best behaviour.

”Fuck.”

As he pulls into the driveway, he clearly sees her jeep parked in the driveway. She was already here, which means this was actually gonna happen. He takes a deep breath as he leaves the music playing in the car for a little bit. Clearly not ready to go in yet, it was ten past two and figured he would remain patient a little bit as he works to collect himself before going in. His heart was racing immensely, he'd started sweating a little bit as he started feeling a little bit of anger but was doing his best to keep cool. He needed to make sure he didn't walk in there too assholish and at least try and give this a chance but really. Not being happy about this at all was going to make it less likely he goes in there all sunshine and rainbows. He takes a few more minutes before finally shutting the car off and the music cuts. He slowly gets out of the car and takes a second to look over at Amy's jeep. Before going any further he just takes a second to look inside the Jeep as it low key reminded him of what used to be. He gives his head a shake and reminds himself of who he is now. He takes another deep breath and takes a second to look up.

”Grandma, see me through this!”

He looks back down and he slowly begins making his way to the door, there was no going back at this point, he had to go through with this no matter what happens at this point. He was amazed with himself for actually doing this. Arriving at the front door he fought with himself a little bit before finally deciding to knock on the door. He waits a few moments assuming they're probably downstairs. The good thing about this being at Bree's house was the it would be her answering the door and not Amy, could you imagine how that would go? He waits a few more moments before Bree finally answers the door, a huge sense of relief on her face as she realizes he actually showed up.

Here we go!

++++++++++++++
April 9th, 2019
Portland, OR
++++++++++++++

Well hate to say I told you so!

So safe to say that it didn't go remotely as planned for Bree and Andrew was rightfully pissed about it, he hated the fact that he knew this was gonna happen but went ahead with it anyways. It was hard enough for Andrew but he wasn't about to go off on Bree about it. He could see during the conversation that she was pretty devastated that it didn't go at a the way she wanted to and felt pretty bad about it. Making her feel worse by lashing out wasn't going to solve anything either. Rather than make it even more awkward, given they were working the house show together, he remained awfully quiet during the show. They worked their tag match but he didn't utter one word to her the entire time. He basically let her do the communicating and they worked well enough together. However there were no meeting beforehand or even after the show was done. He was essentially a ghost for the next week, barely uttering a word to her aside for maybe a couple tweets. She had tried reaching out to him a few times throughout the week but he never responded to her. He needed his space and to just deal with this on his own until he was ready to talk to her about it.

They all arrived in portland the day before Breakdown, Andrew finally decided to send her a text telling her to meet with him, as they need to talk, when she arrives. He lets her know where he is staying and when he's checking in. A couple hours later, Andrew is downstairs in the lobby waiting for her to arrive. He didn't want this to linger anymore because they had business to take care of tomorrow night. He had enough time to think everything over and let things simmer before things got any worse. Plus he knew that she would feel hella bad about how things played out that this would be really easy to.smooth over. After a few short minutes he finally see Bree walk in, a little somber knowing that this might be pleasant but knew even she had to suck this one up. Bree, feeling glad he wanted to meet with her wasn't about to let Andrew say anything before she had a chance to apologize. she didn't want to hear anymore told you so or anything like that. Before Andrew even has a chance to get up, she sits down right across from him with her hands on her lap, looking at Andrew and takes a deep breath.

Bree: Before you say anything Andrew. I just want to finally tell you how sorry I am for what happened last week.

Andrew takes a swig from his water bottle and chuckles.

Andrew: I was simply going to get up and say hi, you should relax!

Bree looks shocked.

Bree: Relaxed? I've been trying to reach you all week, you bearly said a word to me at the house show in Baton Rouge and all you do is send me a message meeting here where I'm not sure what's going to happen and you want me to relax????

Andrew could sense how she was feeling. He had felt it a touch knowing how.much it had meant to Bree and knowing she still had to play nice with Jason a bit for getting Amy to agree. He takes a deep breath and looks over at her.

Andrew: yes, cause I forgive you!

Bree's face just drops.

Bree: You do?

Andrew leans back. Being less serious.

Andrew: yeah, it's why I took my time before telling you. I needed to cool off after what happened even though I knew it would. I knew there was no way that we would be able to bury whatever hatchet there was between us because we both see it differently and always will. There's nothing wrong with it but at least now that it's happened, you.know exactly where her and I stand.

Bree felt relieved, the last thing she had wanted was for their friendship and team to implode over it mere days before Tabula Rasa. She knew she had taken a big gamble in setting it up but she had her reason and he respected that.

Bree: I'm just glad that you don't hate me over it

Andrew: I never would have, you mean too much to me as a friend and I would never let Amy come between us like that, we're better than that. I will tell you that I will agree to be civil around her when needed and won't start shit unless she does.

Bree: I can accept that.

Andrew: alright good, now that's shit out of the way, we need to eat. I'm starved.

Bree: I can find us a good place.

Andrew: good cause you're buying.

Bree laughs as they make there way out of the hotel. There was no way that something like this would break them as Andrew had come too far to let.anything slip through his fingers.

+++++++++
Shoot
+++++++++

You’ve done nothing more than prove just how much of a bitch you are, James.

You think you proved something in our little tag title match when you took it upon yourself to dump a referee onto the floor to try and get to me, to try and do something you think oyu would regret by trying to toss me into a heaping pile of chairs and into the crowd? You think you’re actually someone to be afraid of.

Buddy boy, you haven’t seen a fucking thing yet.

What you came across on April third was a man who has less remorse than you claim you have, that I am willing to do whatever the fuck I want to get the job done. I don’t need to do something cowardly like dumping a referee to try and protect those tag team titles because the truth is that you never should have had them in the first place. The only reason you and Angelica hold those belts from us is because you were able to beat me when I was less than one hundred percent, that I was busy taking care of personal business and dispatching Angelica stupid little bitch daughter and then coming into the tag title match against a worthless team called “redemption” how fucking pathetic. Then you want to claim that you and Angelica wanted us in a match so badly but when push came to shove, you showed just how cowardly you really are and how fucking underserving you are of actually being a champion. You could tell as the match went on how in over your head both of you were, it was the only reason why you exploded the way you did, your blind anger trying to relentlessly end my career that you could even for one second control yourself enough to just send me crashing into the chairs. It was so easy to use your own momentum against you that it was easy to demolish you in those chairs alongside myself.

It was obvious that Bree was able to easily handle Angelica in the match with you being away too focused on trying to one up me at every turn. Maybe you knew that deep down, you were never able to actually keep up with us and it was your only desperate maneuver you could think of to save yourselves and your titles thinking you wouldn’t have to face us again if you just took matters into your own hands. How did that work out exactly? With Bree having Angelica dead to rights and the Ref having no choice but to punish you for your actions, can you honestly be surprised that Sasha would grant us the chance to fuck you two up once again? You think being inside a steel cage is going to make you somewhat better than us? You’re a fucking joke.

What wasn’t a surprise was how easily I was able to goad you into doing something stupid, you thinking that your anger and your rage woud actually benefit you when we squared off proved to be nothing more than a means for me to be able to manipulate and expose you as the moron you are. You think coming into the Cage as Abel is going to change anything? You think coming into the cage as a raging little beast is going to help you and Mommy Angelica walk away with those tag team titles? Do you have any idea who I am, James? Do you have any idea how easy it was for me to send you creashing into the chairs with me? Remember something, James. I am someone who has zero remorse for anyone who isn’t a friend of mine, your health means nothing to me, who you are means nothing to me as I have proven time and time again I am willing to cripple and destroy anyone who gets in my way. Ask Gable, Dylan, Dawn, Sam or anyone else for that matter. They’ll tell you just how dangerous I actually am, you think you can just resurrect yourself and try to be someone you’re clearly afraid to become. I’ll continue to expose you as the joke and bitch that you are.

See, what separates Redemption from us is the simple fact that Bree and I are friends before anything else, we are not just two people who chose to come together out of necessity, because you just decide “Hey, lets a be a team and do something!” pathetic. It seems more often than not, teams are just coming together because they are bored, lost or something else that makes them want to pair up with someone and think that they can just become champions that way, like the tag team titles don’t actually mean as much as people think. Bree and I are friends frist before we became one of the best teams out there. While she may have chosen me when she needed a partner to be champions with, she chose someone she was close to, that she could trust because at the end of the day, that is something that matters the most. We have each other’s backs; she wasn’t worried about me fighting you out in the crowd because everyone knew that you had lost your shit, James. You decided you needed to be some kind of raging psychopath to try and prove and point and then you tried to engage in a twitter war with me which also made you look like a fucking moron.

See, what you expect is maybe for Angelica to keep you in check during our match. Maybe that’s why you need her around so you don’t go acting like a fucking moron but she’s not going to be able to save you. Don’t think that this is all about just you and me, James because I can easily go and take care of her as well and leave her in a heap she doesn’t see coming. That’s right Momma Jones, don’t think that because I have been busy goading and prodding your little tag team partner that you are irrelevant to me in this match. Just because Bree had you dead to rights doesn’t mean that I won’t be afraid to cripple your worthless ass too. You’ve seen the damage I have done to your kids. You’ve seen just how I can easily goad you into doing something stupid too. See, you probably both think that I can just lose my shit and be set off as easily as James but I have proven that I can easily handle myself in any situation. You should know Angelica that I am a dangerous man, maybe you should be spending your last few days as champion education the little boy on whats to come so that when you are inside the cage with us, nothing comes as a shock. Maybe you’ll need to coddle him a little more since he doesn’t seemt o be able to control himself when someone makes him a wee bit upset. You saw how quickly he was able to throw regard out the window and ddnt care about anyone but himself in that ring. You know that deep down, hes going to cost you the titles and if it takes me distracting him while Bree plants you with the Classifier once again, there will be no stoppage or disqualification that saves those belts for the two of you.

Maybe you should have taken the hint when I drove you into the steel chairs with me that there is nothing you can do that I cannot one up you on. You think a steel cage is going to make any sort of difference? You think because we’r’e going to be trapped with nowhere to go that you’re going to be able to actually contain me? MY track record locked in a cage speaks for itself, I am one of the most dominant individuals to walk into the steel structure and emerge victorious because being inside the confines of the steel cage is like a second home to me. Why else do you think I demolished Dylan last Valentines day in twenty eighteen? Why do you think I brought back the Thunderdome at Rise to Greatness and easily earned match of the night? You think you proved something by trying to smash me into chairs to look tough? You just basically signed your own death warrant and the end to Redemption’s reign by allowing Sasha to lock us inside a cage to finally settle this so you don’t go all psychopathic and lose your shit again to try and save yourselves from embarrassment and defeat. While I know that Bree isn’t the type to get her hands dirty the way I am accusomted to, she’s no stranger to being inside a cage either going toe to toe with someone who didn’t deserve to be inside that cage in the first place and being afforded gift after gift until Bree decided to give her a gift in the US Championship. Now Sasha may want to manipulate the situation to keep Bree from getting her rematch, shocker, at least allowing us to focus on the tag team titles is going to show everyone why we are one of the most dangerous teams in this business.

Andrew takes a deep breath, he was very focused on doing whatever possible to goad and prod James into pissing him off. The man who claims that he can kick anyones ass had never walked into someone like Andrew until now. Andrew had a strong feeling he was going to be able to get to him easily.

James, seriously, I know that you think you’re type shit coming into this match but did you see how easily I was able to manipulate you in our tag match? Did you see how quickly I was able to use all of your own momentum against you? Look how easily set off you got when we were in the ring, enough for you to barrel over a referee and try to take me out but look how that worked out for you? All you’ve proven is you’re a complete loose cannon and a liability to Angelica and the tag team titles. We know that Retribution changed absolutely nothing as all the little goody goody team came out on top and basically kept the status quo intact so we know that nothing is going to change, Sasha has already proven that with how she’s treated Bree. She probably thinks that locking us up inside that cage is going to give you clowns the advantage but it just goes to show how naive the little bitch is when it’s all said and done, as stupid as her old man. It’s no different than you proving that you’re nothing different even if you want to bring rage and anger to the ring because boy-o, I am swimming in it and I embrace it with every fiber of my being. While Bree may not be that type, she knows that I am capable of absolutely everything and using the hate and rage I have built to my advantage is going to be an absolute nightmare for you and Angelica when that steel cage door closes and you have nowhere to fucking run.

You think I am going to be afraid of you? Don’t make me laugh.

Though I can’t wait for you to try and tell me how much you’re going to hurt me, that I should cower in fear over who you are becoming but the truth is I am already comfortable inside my own skin. I have embraced who I am and it has allowed me to do what I want when I want. You think I’ve given a damn about who I’ve hurt or who I put through steel? DO you think the health and safety of anyone in this company, aside from my friends, actually matters to me? I’ll cripple anyone; I wreck anything I want if it means we end up as champions. Considering there are no rules here, you’re going to see how your best shot couldn’t beat my worst shot on any given day of the week. You saw how Bree easily took care of Angelica when she’s focused and with you ready to tee off as soon as I goad you enough; you’ve already proven that you’re not fit to stand inside that ring with a true embracer of hate.

Im here for a fight, James, not a little welcome home sesh or to be some fucking redemption story, see what I did there? I am a man who has come back better than ever, with a mindset that allows me to be the man I am meant to be without having to worry about punishments or any other bullshit. I don’t play by the rules anymore James, I don’t pander to the fans or anyone else. Bree and I are the tag team to beat around here and finally having that chance, at one hundred percent, to shut you the fuck up is something we will both take great pleasure in

As we become the new tag team Champions

Embrace that bitch!

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

OOC: Posting this for Matt as he isn’t going to be back in time. Takes place after mine.

https://legacyrevival.blogspot.com/2019/...art-2.html

Sorry noT sure why the link didn’t show up

James Evans
SCW Accomplishments:
SCW Supreme Champion
2x SCW U.S.Champion
SCW Adrenaline Champion