Family emergency in the Raab/McPherson family
OOC: Samuel McPherson (Who's also a wrestler in the business as well as Konrad and Markus Lord Raab) is Konrad's brother in law as Samuel's married to Konrad's twin brother Markus Lord Raab. I told a guy to place this small CD piece in the RP we did together for a tag (They call it cooperation for some reason) belts. It's short but will fit the purpose as to why Konrad won't be at Breakdown next week. Enjoy.

We are just moments away from the Cooperative Championship match that will main event Synergy. Konrad Raab and the Natural Born Killer stand behind the curtain awaiting their introductions.

The Killers music hits, and he looks at Raab and nods before striding through the curtain. Raab takes a deep breath and jumps up and down on the spot to get his blood pumping when a hand rests on his shoulder.

He turns around and is handed a phone. He recognises the voice instantly; it is his twin brother Markus; his voice is hoarse.

Markus: You have to come to Yankton, South Dakota...Fizz its already here...it's your brother-in-law Samuel McPherson's dad...he had a stroke...he's dead, Konrad.

Konrad drops the phone and looks at Todd the Intern.

Konrad: GET ME ON THE NEXT FLIGHT TO SOUTH DAKTOTA!

Then his music hits and he turns and walks through the curtain.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.