Tyler Jackson versus Sabrina Bello
DEADLINE ONE - 1x 3,250 word RP 26th April 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - 1X 750 word shoot / segment 28th April 2019 2359 EST
Not All Victories Can Be Measured

The night of April 8th, 2019 was another night where Sabrina Bello came out on the losing side of things. While she has lost against both Gavin Taylor and Yvonne Knight, the very fact that she actually seemed like a threat to win both times means something to Sabrina.

Here she is on April 10th, 2019, not licking her wounds, complaining, pissing or moaning. No, she is right back at it in the very nice fitness center at her apartment complex. She is absolutely dripping with sweat as she makes great use of the treadmill set on a steep incline. A timer goes off on the machine and Sabrina steps off and immediately walks over to a nearby punching bag and she starts kicking the shit out of it. Rapid fire roundhouse kicks and straight kicks keep the bag swaying nonstop.

After a few minutes of this she looks around frantically for her next challenge and she notices a rather fit and attractive blonde woman of roughly the same age just staring at her. It almost looks as though she is viewing Sabrina with a bit of concern mixed with a twist of what might be lust. This woman approaches Sabrina and smirks at her.

“You know, if you break that bag the landlords are going to charge you for a new one,” she says to an expressionless Sabrina. “I’m sorry, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is—“

“I don’t mean to be a bitch, but I don’t care who you are. I am here to work and I do not appreciate you interrupting me. That rowing machine over there has my name on it,” Sabrina says as she attempts to pass the woman who is standing in the way of continuing her workout. This woman, however, just smirks and refuses to move out of her way.

“I know who you are. Your name is Sabrina Bello. You’re a model, aren’t you,” she questions Sabrina.

With a look of exasperation, Sabrina responds in a frustrated tone, “I left the modeling business years ago. It was a highly toxic environment and I couldn’t stand being a part of it any longer. What is your point, anyway?”

“My name is Anna. I understand that you’re busy, but I’ve seen you in here every day since I moved in last month and I kept telling myself that one of these times I would work up the nerve to at the very least introduce myself to you.”

“I am a sweaty mess right now. Do you really think this is the best time to introduce yourself to me? I told you I’m not here to talk to anybody. I’m here to put in the work I need to become better at what I do,” Sabrina says with full conviction. Anna does not seem to be put off one bit by Sabrina’s rather rude behavior.

“So, what is it you do, anyway? I mean, the way you were kicking that bag just now looked like you were really--”

“I am a professional wrestler. When I was kicking that bag just now, I was envisioning beating the hell out of my opponent. I have to be in both much better physical and mental shape to be a wrestler than I ever did while modeling.” Sabrina smiles ever so slightly when she truly sees the way that Anna is looking at her. “I’m sorry for being a total bitch earlier. The truth is I’m rather frustrated and stressed out lately because I haven’t been having much success. It doesn’t benefit me one bit to take it out on you.”

Anna’s nervousness is fading as she’s realizing now that Sabrina actually is seeming to become more receptive to her. With more than just a little bit of playfulness in her tone, she says, “I’m pretty good at serving as a stress reliever. I don’t mind you taking it out on me one bit.”

Sabrina looks positively shocked by that response. Could it be that Anna is flirting with her? It’s been far too many years since her relationship with Faith that it’s really hard for Sabrina to even know for sure if that is what Anna is doing right now. It certainly seems to be more likely than not that she is, though, and Sabrina has been working out for three full hours now. She takes a couple steps towards Anna and gets a real up close and personal look at her. This woman is in ridiculous shape. Her arms have quite a great level of definition to them, she’s rocking a rock hard stomach with the full six-pack, and nice little C-cups that would fit perfectly in her hands. She looks up at Anna’s face and notices just how flawless her skin is and seemingly without any makeup on. Her eyes are a crystal blue that is truly mesmerizing. Sabrina gets lost in those eyes for a few moments and Anna just keeps smiling.

“I take it you’ve seriously never noticed me in here? I’ve spent so many hours in here just watching you in awe,” Anna says before realizing that last sentence sounded kind of stalkerish. “Not to say I’m stalking you or anything. You and me just happen to be working out at the same time quite often since I moved here. And I just moved here so I don’t know anybody out here yet.

“You said you were watching me in awe? What does that even mean?”

Anna responds, “I guess it’s a combination of your absolutely flawless body and the sheer determination and intensity with which you work yourself. Watching you the past couple of weeks has been inspiring in so many ways. I figure if I could only workout even half as hard as you, then maybe I would draw your attention. In retrospect, I guess I should have figured that you hadn’t noticed me until I got in your way just now.” Anna shrugs and kind of nervously bounces up and down.

“My apologies...Anna. Looking at you now, I can confess that I was a damn fool for not noticing you. Your body is incredible, though, so if I’m inspiring you to workout more aggressively, I guess I must be doing something right.”

A real naughty look stretches across Anna’s face as she confides, “That is not the only thing you’ve inspired me to do.” Sabrina’s face turns bright red and her body temperature rises quite a bit as Anna gets real, real close to her. She can feel Anna’s breath on her face as she tries to find the best way to respond.

Sabrina, however, does not seem sure how to react. She’s virtually frozen in place as Anna reaches forward with her right hand and rests it on Sabrina’s left shoulder. She puts her mouth up to Sabrina’s ear and whispers something into it that causes Sabrina’s eyes to bug out nearly out of her skull. Anna gives her a playful peck of a kiss on her her cheek.

“You have no idea how badly I would like to, um, relieve some stress with you right now. But Anna, I NEED to remain focused on what needs to be done. I will tell you what, though. Give me a half hour to finish up my workout on that rowing machine over there and I’ll give you a call when I’ve freshened up. Give me your number and I’ll enter it into my phone--” Sabrina is interrupted by Anna kissing her full on the lips with great intensity. It’s been years since Sabrina has been kissed by anybody, so she’s experiencing both shock and pleasure at the moment. Anna gently pushes Sabrina backwards up against the wall while still maintaining lip-locked with Sabrina. Her right hand starts working it’s way slowly from Sabrina’s shoulder down to her left breast, but Sabrina grabs a hold of her hand and quickly applies a hammerlock to Anna.

“Now, Anna, I told you what I NEEDED to do here tonight and you refuse to meet me on my terms. Have you ever heard the saying, good things come to those who wait? If you would just wait and do what I’m telling you here, great things will definitely be coming your way if you catch my drift.”

Sabrina maintains her hammerlock on Anna and spins her around and forces her face first up against the wall. She presses her sweaty body right up tightly against Anna’s and gets her mouth right up in her ear and asks in a whispery tone, “If you give me your number right now, I promise I will waste no time calling you and relieving some stress with you all night long tonight. But not before I do what I came here to do. Do we have a deal?”

Anna nods and Sabrina releases the hammerlock. Sabrina retrieves her phone from her pocket, unlocks it and hands it over to Anna who quickly types in her number.

“Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing more of you later tonight. For now, can you leave me be?” Anna nods and starts to leave, but doesn’t get out of Sabrina’s reach before receiving a playful spank on the right ass cheek from Sabrina. Anna laughs nervously and leaves at a much quicker pace after receiving that spank.

Sabrina continues on at last where she left off before she was interrupted and takes a seat at the rowing machine, sets the timer for 30 minutes and begins rowing, and rowing, and rowing.

Thirty minutes later, as Sabrina finishes, a white towel is offered to her. Looking up, it’s plain to see that Sabrina is startled at the fact that it’s one Lindsay Morrison handing her the towel. Sabrina wipes her face, before standing up.

“I might almost think that you’re following me?” she says playfully.

“You might be right in thinking that,” Lindsay responds, but with a serious face. “Or at least, one of my boys were. And if you’ll take a bit of advice, you’ll lose the number that Anna gave you.”

“Oh, really,” she questions smirkingly. “I’m not sure which part of all of that is more concerning. I’m going to say the part where you say that one of your boys was following me. Color me curious about why that would be and explain why I should lose Anna’s number? I was not going to call her anyway, for what it’s worth.”

Lindsays smile is sharp.  “My boys tend to vet anyone that I spend time with,  down to and including following them. You'd be quicker getting the tide to stop than to prevent them doing it. It's really a compliment, if that makes it any easier to swallow.”

She glances over to where Anna exited,  before focusing back on Sabrina.

“At least you spotted that she was bad news,” Lindsay says approvingly.

“I really don’t remember seeing her around here before. She is definitely easy on the eyes, so whether she is bad news or not, I might call her some other time. What is it about her that makes you think she is bad news, anyhow? I am more than capable of defending myself, after all,” Sabrina proclaims. “Anyhow, if your boys are watching me, it seems that one of them would certainly be willing to jump in and help me if she were up to more than just wanting a good shagging. Or is that not how this all works?”

Lindsay laughs.  “My boys would no doubt let you sink or swim on your own merits,  precious,  unless murder was on the cards. They know I'm fond of you, but they know that you can handle yourself.” she explains.  “As I've given no instructions about you,  their actions,  their choices. And as for her being bad news?  “You don't think that completely ignoring your blunt no wasn't enough of a red flag?Or the first thing that she does is deny that she was stalking you,  without being accused of it? I can go further,  if you like.”

Cheekily, Sabrina responds, “So you’re fond of me are ya? Good to know that I have at least one fan anyhow. You are perhaps the most interesting person I have ever met. I had always heard stories about you from Faith, and watched clips of some of your old promos and matches from back before you were retired. To see you back in action as you are these days and knowing that you’ve taken an interest in me has been a fascinating experience. And we’ve only just begun. I still feel like there is so much more in that head of yours that I don’t and will never begin to grasp.”

Sabrina wipes her face with the towel and starts dabbing away at some of the dampness on her chest, noticing perhaps for the first time this evening that she is drenched. She gets back up to a vertical base and looks at Lindsay with a peculiar look. “Do you mind if I take this shirt off? You might already know this, but I normally have this entire place to myself this time of night. I like to take my shirt off as soon as I’m done. I have a fresh shirt in my bag over there.”

Lindsay just nods and watches as Sabrina removes pulls her shirt up over her head with no hesitation. She drops it to the ground and bounces in place for a bit to help loosen up some of the tightness that is beginning to enter her musculature. “It’s rather a shame that this Anna was such bad news as you put it, but I have full belief in your reasoning for making that claim. If I wasn’t so damn determined to finally make something of myself in this sport, things might have gone differently. Bad news or not, she had one of the most amazing bodies I’ve ever seen. And seeing as how I’ve not been intimate with anybody since my relationship with your sister all those years ago? Yeah, I think I deserve some sort of award.” Sabrina lets out a laugh that is full more of desperation than any sort of joy. After that brief laugh, she looks at Lindsay with a warm look. The kind of look that makes one think she is having certain feelings.

Lindsays expression is blank as she watches Sabrina, with only a brief flicker of emotion crossing her blue eyes. She tilts her head to one side as Sabrina speaks, brows furrowing faintly at the laugh. “Anyone who hasn’t seen you for the precious gem that you are, has probably lost the use of their eyes,” she notes quietly.

“That is probably the nicest thing anybody has said to me in years. I’m afraid I’m a rather sweaty, stinky gem right now however and in desperate need of a shower. You’re welcome to join me if you please,” Sabrina offers up with a bright smile that turns quickly to embarrassment once she realizes what she said. “I meant that if you’d like to continue our evening, you can come and wait for me. Yeah, you can come if you want. It won’t take me very long.”

“I'll wait for you, gem,” Lindsay agrees,  carefully ignoring the undertones in the conversation. Sabrina starts to make her way back to her apartment followed closely by Lindsay.

What Do You Call It When You Terminate a "Terminator?"

Sabrina Bello has a somewhat bemused look on her face as she begins speaking in a room that otherwise is very plain. Whenever Sabrina is on camera, however, it does not matter her surroundings.

I always enjoyed the T-800 model of Terminator more than any of it’s supposed improvements. I never thought I’d be talking about in reference to a fellow professional wrestler. But...here I am discussing the merits of the various models of fictional creations to try and badmouth or talk trash about somebody. Here’s what I know. This dude, Tyler Jackson is a huge step down from the likes of Gavin Taylor and Yvonne Knight. In fact, if anything, he’s similar to me in terms of what he means in the world of professional wrestling. He’s got a little bit of experience under his belt, but hasn’t quite gotten close to sniffing anything that would be considered success. Tyler is an extraordinarily athletic guy with a body that if I were straight, I would probably want to do many naughty things with. He seems like a guy who is just about to snap and maybe I’m in the wrong place at the wrong time when it comes to being matched up against him. He’s certainly going to come at me with great intensity and determination as he tries to turn things around.

Here is the part of the story where I tell you that he is only going to continue his downward spiral into obscurity while I finally get a victory that has eluded me for the past couple of months. I’ve suffered a lot of losses in my life both inside and outside of the ring, but as I have mentioned at least once or twice before, I have not allowed any of it to break me. I have overcome a lot to get here and I’m going to do everything in my power to ensure that I am not just another cautionary tale in this business.

Whether it be the Bello Bomb, the Blackout, the Gotcha Kick, or I tap you out with the Gran Finale...I cannot and will not allow myself to suffer a loss to you, Tyler Jackson! In fact, now that I think about it, perhaps I just might lock you in the Gran Finale to really prove something to the world. How would that look, huh? What would it mean if I made a so-called Terminator submit to me?

Sabrina’s whole body shudders after she says that.

Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be? A guy who has supposedly earned himself a ridiculous fiction-based nickname is forced to tap out to a woman who doesn’t exactly have a stellar record of tapping out her opponents? Sounds like more than enough of a reason to shoot for it, right?

Sabrina takes a deep breath and then becomes instantly deathly serious.

If I decide to show any amount of respect for you, Tyler, like Gwen Blair did to you after she beat you at Emerge 21, and you don’t show me any respect back? I WILL lock you in the Gran Finale and not let go until I hear something pop. Do you hear me, Tyler? I will cripple you and the only thing left for this business to say to you is...Hasta La Vista, Baby!

A half-smirking Sabrina leaves the room after that final remark.