[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
https://glorybraddock.blogspot.com/2019/...art-5.html
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
OOC: Intended to get a full roleplay up, but ended up going to see Endgame today on a spur of the moment which drastically cut my time to type lol... Anyway, hope you enjoy this promo as I enjoyed writing it. Good luck!

"It Started With A Smirk"
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
Breakdown 5-1-19
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]
[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Konrad's wrestling and Luka Schmidt problems discussions. Yankton, South Dakota. Friday 19th April. (Off camera)

It's been tough times in the Raab/McPherson family with the sudden loss of Samuel McPherson's dad passing away due to a stroke. Samuel hadn't been writing his thoughts to anybody since the death of his dad, not even wanting to talk about it as it hit him so hard. Samuel and Markus have been in Yankton since the tenth of April, Fizz since Sunday night and Konrad came two days later.

All they did was comfort Samuel, his brother and his mother who were crying together most of the time with Samuel's complete lack of message writing, other than putting his thumbs down and saying no in his form of language. However, during the time they were with Samuel's family, Markus told Konrad last night he needed to be alone with him and need to talk to him about wrestling as well as Luka from what Fizz told Markus on Sunday night.

They went on a hiking trail to go for a long walk with large bottles of water in their rucksacks which isn't something both Raab's have done before, and it certainly beat sitting down to talk indoors like they usually do. Markus and Konrad needed to be alone, away from Samuel, his family and Fizz.

A lot has gone on in SCW as of late and things Markus got some understanding with, but not enough to know what's been happening and also the news he found out with the Luka Schmidt business as well on Sunday night. They start to walk on the trail that followed all around the park. Markus speaks.

Markus Raab: “Konrad, what the fuck's wrong with you in wrestling as of late?”

Konrad Raab: “I can't explain what's happening to me.”

Markus Raab: “Because you don't know or you don't want to tell me?”

Konrad Raab: “I don't know.”

Markus nods, acknowledging that everything Konrad's done as of late is very unusual and Markus pinches the throat of his skin, biting his lip with Konrad looking on the ground, almost wanting to place his hands on his ears, but he couldn't because it needed to be discussed and Konrad says something.

Konrad Raab: “I hear voices in my head, Gio and Damien are trying to make me be this uncontrollable, unpredictable human being who'd unleash this dark side power. I don't know or remember a damn thing until Jerry tells me what I've done. I hate what I'm becoming.”

Markus Raab: “Fizz told me. You need to stop being so scared of your dark side. Embracing it isn't such a bad idea.”

Konrad Raab: “It is when it's at the wrong people like Glory. I'm ashamed of my actions. I'm turning into a monster, and I don't like it.”

It came to the point Konrad stops walking and cries on Markus's shoulder of everything happening in wrestling and some parts, even about Samuel's dad and Samuel's lack of communication of writing things to people as he's not able to speak anyway due to his autism. Markus also knows something on Konrad's behaviour.

Markus Raab: “We all know from what I've seen on the PPV when you are yourself, you act like a normal wrestler, being friendly and giving you all against Glory. That Black Ice mask when Damien placed it on your face, I'm guessing it's the power you use to be a monster you call it.”

Konrad Raab: “I wish Erik weren't this threatening towards me as of late. Look what he made me do.”

Konrad rolled up his long-sleeved shirt while they continued walking again and Markus sees the large scar on Konrad's arm, looking like a large cut and Markus says this.

Markus Raab: “My mum's right, you do have tendencies to be a psychopath. Maybe you can't be one without the Black Ice mask, but you have to accept the fact you're battling an ID crisis, figuring out the man you want to be.”

Konrad Raab: “I know who I want to be, The Iceman who wrestles for honour and pride. I'm different with the mask. Then I have Glory who tells me to get rid of it, but I can't at the moment.”

Markus Raab: “Is it because of Luka Schmidt?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes. Ever since January, he's been sending me harassment letters, even to the point of him writing that he's got a plan to kill me, Fizz and my whole family. I have a feeling things are going to get worse, and I can't fight or protect my family without the mask. I wish I could get rid of it, but I need it to protect my family.”

Markus Raab: “Wait, was he that guy who picked on you from school?”

Konrad nodded as Markus also went to the same school as Konrad and even witnessed himself on what Luka did to Konrad, picking and bullying every single minute, seems like it's a lot worse since that time. Markus was getting a lot out of Konrad from being outdoors with water coming from Konrad's eyes, fearing for his and his family's life.

Markus Raab: “That guy was a complete fucking asshole at school. Can't believe he found out where you live.”

Konrad Raab: “He's even saying he'll find ways to contact on my house phone as well. I fear for their life, and if I lose them, I lose myself even more. I need some back up with this cos Luka threatened to use knives and guns on my family and me.”

Markus Raab: “Well you know I have no friends, but I'm sure I can get Samuel when he eventually talks to us to get some extra back up for you.”

Konrad Raab: “I hope so because I need help.”

Markus Raab: “Help you shall receive.”

Markus knew it was the one thing Konrad's afraid of, losing respect for himself. It was hard for Konrad to come out and admit what he's going through, being conflicted with being The Black Ice, having extra power he couldn't be while he's himself or The Iceman mask. Konrad stops for a drink as he places the rucksack off his back, zipping down to get a bottle of water and takes a few sips of that. Markus does the same as well before placing the top on and placing the water bottles in their rucksacks and continue to hike.

Konrad Raab: “I don't want to be The Black Ice anymore unless I need to be. I didn't want to hurt Glory or wear the mask while wrestling her. She's the only person who cares about me and not lost faith in me. All the other wrestlers have. I'm scared of losing respect for myself.”

Markus Raab: “I hate to tell you this, but hearing from Fizz, she's right you know, you do need to change.”

Konrad Raab: “No.”

Markus Raab: “You have to. Look, I know you need the mask outside of wrestling, but in the wrestling world, be yourself, be the reason why The Iceman isn't dead. At the same time, however, you need to stop being so humble and talk more about your achievements and quite honestly, you need to tell the world at times how good you are as a wrestler.”

Konrad shakes his head, knowing it'll go everything against on what he believes in. He bites his lip, having shadow in his eyes like he's hiding his body from something. He says this.

Konrad Raab: “I don't want to be an arrogant prick. I shouldn't have to brag about how good I am as a wrestler or that I've been an SCW TV champion twice because I know I am and have been champion in the past.”

Markus Raab: “But they don't. See Konrad, you're in the Taking Hold Of The Flame rumble coming up, and you need to work on those things. Who's going to believe you'll win the rumble if you don't speak up about your achievements?”

Konrad immediately gulped at what Markus had been saying to him, even some conflict on agreements and disagreements between the pair of them, even if Konrad's hiding on what he really wants to say, but he couldn't because he knows it'll be too desperate to do and it's not something he'd do.

Markus Raab: “I do feel the time for you to seek other titles besides the TV title is now. You've not had a title shot that wasn't for the TV title since before you went on the mental training camp. Admit it, are you sick of receiving TV title shots only?”

Konrad ignores, not willing to answer the question at all as he didn't want to think about it as Markus repeats with him grabbing Konrad by his throat.

Markus Raab: “Are you listening to me, are you sick and tired of fighting for TV title shots only?”

Konrad Raab: “No.”

Markus Raab: “Bullshit, you know damn well you are sick and tired of them. You're too afraid to speak up because of your fears of people judging you. That's why Regan always claims you don't give a damn about competing for the SCW title because you've not mentioned it.”

Konrad Raab: “That's partly the reason why I signed up for the rumble so I can back up Regan Street's claims of that.”

Konrad sighs as he finally admits the truth to Markus that he couldn't even say to anyone, not even to his wife at this time as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “To be honest, yes, I'm sick and tired of not getting other opportunities that are not the TV title, but how do I say it without coming across as being desperate and demanding for them?”

Markus Raab: “You don't give a shit, you say it. You hold back too much, worrying what people think.”

Konrad nods, but he hasn't forgotten about the incident with Luka on his mind, although the wrestling discussion was over and done with and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “But I can't ignore Luka anymore. I can't tell if it's him because he writes different styles every time I receive letters from him. I can't call off letters from Germany because of Sebastian's orphanage, my daughters and my grandson needing to send me letters. If only Glory understands the hell, I'm going through with Luka on why I need to keep the mask.”

Markus Raab: “It's because you don't tell Glory anything. Not saying to do it during a match video, saying in private as to why you refuse to destroy it. Maybe not bringing it on the shows would help.”

Konrad Raab: “The last two times, I didn't. I had my Iceman mask stolen from me, so I had to wrestle as myself. I will wrestle as myself when I return to the wrestling ring, although I will ask Samuel if it's alright if I state to SCW audience in my match video why I couldn't be at the last Breakdown show.”

Markus Raab: “Yes, of course. After all, I think Carnage Wrestling and SCW owe that. Anyway, next time you have problems, come to me as well cos you know I'm willing to help. Me and Samuel will come to your house more often if Luka is threatening to kill you or your family. He won't get a chance to come anywhere near your family if me and Samuel have something to do with it.”

It occurred that Konrad would have more security as although he knows Raab and Samuel have matches to go to in their own companies, it was reassuring that he'd at least have some back up to protect his family from being attacked by Luka. Before they head home, Markus says this to him.

Markus Raab: “You tell me when you receive more letters from Luka every time you get them, we'll always be there to back you up or at least one of us will and we'll also get a wrestler to back your family up too cos it's serious shit.”

Konrad Raab: “I will do, don't worry about that. Let's head back to Samuel's house.”

They walk back to where they started their hike with a drink of water in-between their walks. They walked back to Samuel's home that took them fifteen minutes to get home, mainly it was a good workout for them, and an excellent private discussion about Konrad's wrestling career in SCW and his life is in danger from Luka's threats of wanting to kill him and his family.

They came to sit in the living room with Fizz, Samuel and his family and even Jake Raab came along for the funeral as he was apart of the family, even if he doesn't know or met Samuel, until he arrived today, it made Markus happy to see Jake caring about Markus husband's loss of his dad. They share jokes of what Samuel's dad said and discussing about his hobbies of playing board games and his love for American football, even got into wrestling as of late.

After that day, Konrad, Markus, Samuel and Jake no longer talked about wrestling, more if Samuel was alright and that they all attended the funeral on Friday twenty-fourth of April with a lot of tears on each of their faces. Even Markus who was the least emotional guy of the lot, but it meant a lot to Samuel, and they went to a local games club for snacks and drinks where Samuel's dad used to play. All went well before everyone, but Samuel, Fizz, Markus and Konrad went home. 

Konrad had to go to Notre Dame, Indiana a day after the funeral for an upcoming cooperation contention match and it was also when he found out about the tag match against Tommy Valentine and Kandis on Breakdown in Mexico two days after the event as well. After he watched Breakdown from last week, he went straight on camera via his laptop to talk about the match.

----------------------------------------

Proving to the world I can work with Glory as myself youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

“You all know what happened at the PPV with Damien Angel and Erik other known as Black Ice making me become what I dislike, a monster. I can assure you that I'll be as myself today, none of the Erik/Damien rubbish. I also want to explain mostly to Glory as to why I wasn't at Breakdown last week. A day after the PPV, I received news on my brother in law Samuel McPherson's dad passed away with a stroke. I had to fly to Yankton, South Dakota to be with Samuel and his family and attend their father's funeral which happened on Friday. That's the reason for my absence on Breakdown last week.

Moving on, I only found out I was wrestling against Tommy Valentine and Kandis with Glory as my tag partner on Saturday so I'm a little behind, but it didn't mean I've had a rest of working out because I've worked out two days a week to prepare for unexpected matches I'd get. I will stick to my promise I will work with Glory to ensure our team will win the match because we will, especially with the amount of talent she has that I've witnessed, pushing ourselves to the limits, tearing the house down at the PPV. A solid wrestler who deserves my respect.

Speaking of respect, the only thing I respect about Kandis is her achievements in Emerge and the match she had against Regan Street for the Adrenaline title, taking her to her limits in her second title match is something I can't overlook. Other than that, I can't say much more than that, considering all I've seen her do is flaunt her ass to everyone and being a pawn to Dark Fantasy, kissing their ass everywhere she went with them.

I say this because of how she aligned herself with Ryan and Autumn and not one time did she do anything, other than joining in a gang assault on me with them two. It seemed like Autumn always needed extra back up, but she didn't care about you at all. She's barely been at the shows since the PPV, and now you're teaming up with Tommy Valentine.

Tommy was a wrestler I did respect because he knew how much I wanted to get a rematch with him, he knew I was doing everything to get the match because I owed him a match Tommy deserved and he got it at the PPV a couple of years ago. He's captured every single title to his name since he started in SCW and still has what it takes to be the top wrestler in the company. Now after the smirk I saw on Breakdown, moments before I went on video to talk about this match, not anymore.

I don't respect that you thought it was a good thing for Xavier Valentine to attack Mr D like a coward. I'm not proud of The Black Ice attacking referees, and I have only myself to blame, but at least I didn't go to the back and smirk on it because it wasn't something I liked doing. I also know the reason why you're teaming with Kandis is, so you get into her knickers.

Don't think that I don't know anything about you being vile to your former friends on twitter because I do. Even though I don't have twitter anymore, it doesn't mean I didn't see you being vile and nasty to your former friends who've been there for you and instead, you dropped them all for Kandis who only uses you to get you in bed with her. Me and Glory may have our problems, but we have far more respect for each other as wrestlers than you both do. We're going to do everything it takes to beat you both fair and square in the middle of the ring with one of us, pinning or submitting one of you for the three count. 

Also to prove to myself and everyone in SCW, especially to Glory and Wonderland group I don't need Black Ice to win matches, and I will find out who stole my Iceman mask and to get it back. Me and Glory will win because we have confidence and belief in ourselves and we are fighting for what's right. Prepare to be Iceinated by The British Bombshell and The Iceman.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.