A Clean Slate and Long Overdue Apologies
JJ,

I'm probably the main guy you had the biggest problem with and it had nothing to do with personalities or I treated you like shit, basically you disliked me because in this game you could never beat me. Is that a reason to talk bad about someone behind their back? Try to get others to feel the same way as you to justify your feelings? There are some people in this game who are who they are and will never change, they could care less if a truck ran over you or not, all they care about is winning and nothing else mattered.

You are one of those people.

I am the type of person who forgives, time heals all wounds. There are people in the game that I would never have anything to do with ever again. We had a stable, you had an OOC account that I found on Twitter where you bashed me almost every week, in all honesty I thought at times you were mentally ill because normal people do not act like this. It is a testament of how big an asshole you came across when someone like Wasley, Chris and Kas want nothing to do with you, three of the nicest people in the game who I have seen treat others even when they didn't warrant like family but you became the exception.

Honestly for me, life is too short, this here, I don't believe you will ever change, in time you will revert back to the same way you have been as you've shown it already in the past even in other feds. Like Wasley said, I'm happy that you are maturing and things are going better, you at least took the time to write this statement even if I agree with Wasley, this should have been something that for certain individuals you would have been better off reaching personally first before then posting this. I tried to help you out through this game, I tried to get you involved in story lines, I even tried to give you advice, at the end of the day you went behind my back and stabbed me more times than I could possibly imagine.

People talk, this is a pretty tight knit community, I may have had my share of arguments and rifts with certain others but at the end of the day there was always respect and support. I accept your apology and hope that you can find success in your new job, life, relationship and beat out those insecurities which have become your biggest enemies but you burned the bridges here man to the point they are not repairable and this community has already moved on past you.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Clean Slate and Long Overdue Apologies - by Sienna Swann - 05-10-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: A Clean Slate and Long Overdue Apologies - by Ace - 01-25-2021, 01:10 AM