Sorry ahead of time.
Won't be posting anything for Ivy tonight. Nothing is clicking, so figured i'd just let you know.
Thanks for the heads up man. I'm kind of in the same boat honestly, given that my sleep schedule's been a complete train wreck all week and trying to sort through the incredible mess that's been my bills for the month hasn't helped the stress I'm feeling. I've got no problem with either just going off the on-show shoot for the second deadline or just angling this altogether, whichever works better for you.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]
We ca b angle if you want mate.
I'm alright with completely angling this. Makes things easier on both of us for this cycle at least.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]
I'm just going to piggy back off this... I had something sort of wrote out, but I needed to polish it up some more, but of course the one day I'm scheluded to get off early... my store is a complete shit show and couldn't get out of their till 2 hours after the time I was supposed to get off. I just got through the door and I'm wiped... and with nine minutes... no way I can finish it and get it polished up nice. Sorry Chris and to the handler of Sabrina.
No worries guys... all worked out. Go big for Invasion :-)