Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "A Goddess Cheats/A Goddess Changes the Game"

{The episode starts with a cute blonde woman dressed in all white. She’s wearing a white see-thru floral design top, a white under shirt and a white dress. She strolls down the middle of the street in her bare feet in an unincorporated area of the city. The people around stand on the sidewalk as they turn and stare at the woman acting peculiarly. The woman doesn’t pay attention of anything around. She continues on her own business and continues walking on the road. She stops and turns what looks like an empty office building.}

{She steps out of the street and over to a building. She walks right up to the front door and holds her hand up feeling it. The woman slides her hand down the door and grabs the handle turning it to open.}

{She walks inside the building and well the building appears to be completely empty. No furniture, no people, just an empty room on the first floor lobby. The woman in white stand there and looks around. She tilts her head like she’s trying to figure something out. She turns and walks over to the elevator and presses the up button and waits.}

{The elevator doors ding open and the woman walks onto the elevator. She stands inside looking at the floor buttons on the side. She goes to push one, but ends up running her hand over them all. She puts on a smile as the elevator doors close and the scene fades out.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Los Angeles, California at the home of Katie Steward. Katie’s moved back to her place after spending the time living with Autumn Daniels while her home was being repaired by damages. The scene opens in the kitchen where Katie is standing in front of the oven watching her food baking inside. She is joined by her daughter, Ash as Katie thought this would be a good bonding experience for the two.}

Katie Steward: Oh my Goddess, this was such an amazing idea. Do you smell that? The ambrosia is going to be so warm and fruity it’ll be a real treat. The fruit of the Gods and make me a Goddess again.

Ash: It does smell really good, Katie. I didn’t know you could cook.

Katie Steward: Well my sister may be the chef of the family, but she’s not the only one that knows her way around the kitchen.

Ash: That’s really cool. I really didn’t know this about you. I don’t think anyone does.

Katie Steward: That’s just the thing about being me. People want to believe what they want to believe.

{The oven timer dings as Katie looks excited that the pie is finished baking. Katie slips on an oven mitt and opens the oven door taking out the fresh bake ambrosia pie. Katie and Ash pick up a couple of forks and pick out a couple of bites and taste their creation. The taste of flavors shows over both of them enjoy it. Katie swallows her bite and puts her fork back and takes a step back.}

Ash: How do you feel? Are you a Goddess again?

Katie Steward: No. I feel the same. Damn it. Another failed batch.

{Katie grabs the pie with her oven mitt and walks it over to Katelyn who sits at the table with her girls.}

Katie Steward: Here you go, Katelyn. I got another yummy pie for you girls.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh wow, thanks Kate. The girls love your cooking.

{Katie smiles as she’s happy doing something nice for Katelyn’s girls. She turns back and heads to the kitchen.}

Ash: I don’t think this is really working. What is it that you’re suppose to be feeling? I’m not sure I understand. I don’t feel much of anything and apparently you say I am one.

Katie Steward: I don’t know. I just want to feel something. It’s a sense of power and confidences. Like no one can knock you down. I just want to feel that way again. After our journey that we were in through old Ireland and fighting the Goddess. I just don’t know I’ll feel that way again.

Katelyn Buehler: Are you talking about how the Goddess beat us?

Katie Steward: She’s didn’t beat us. She just send us home.

Katelyn Buehler: Yeah. With our tails tucked between our legs. She wrecked us, Kate. It wasn’t even close to being a fair fight.

{Katie lowers her head in shame as Katelyn is probably right on the matter. TJ walks into the kitchen carrying a crate of some more Ambrosia fruit for Katie.}

TJ Johnson: Another shipment of fruit just came for you. Also the bill for them. Are you sure this is the right thing to do? These are awfully expensive.

Katie Steward: I know TJ that these are rather pricey, but it’s all going to be worth it when I get my Goddess powers back. Just watch and have faith in me.

{Autumn Daniels walks into the kitchen and helps herself to one of the ambrosia in the crate.}

Autumn Daniels: I sure hope you’re right.

{Autumn takes a bite of the fruit.}

Katie Steward: Hey! That’s untested.

Autumn Daniels: (mouth full of food) Yeah I know. Could be poisoned. You seen Snow White, right? Like thousand times.

Katie Steward: Oh my Goddess, I didn’t even think of that. Is it?

Autumn Daniels: (swallowing her bite) Can’t tell yet. Needs more testing.

{Autumn takes another bite and she walks away and over to the table sitting down with Katelyn’s girls.}

Katie Steward: Wow, she is so nice and protective. She really surprises you.

TJ Johnson: Yeah, she’s… still terrifying. Katie, I’m still concern about the spending you’re doing. This isn’t good.

Katie Steward: TJ it’s all fine. I just got a new TV Contract. I’m good.

TJ Johnson: You won the TV Title. That’s not really a contract. Plus if you’re trying to start something with Sasha or Katya I don’t think this is as secure as you think it is.

Katie Steward: They started it and I finished it by winning that TV Title. I’m glad that you’re trying to look out for me TJ, but I’m doing fine. I got my Brats, my daughter and I’m focus on my new venture as the Television Champion. Nothing can stop me right now.

{There is a loud knock on the front door of the house. Katie sends TJ out to go and answer it for her. Katie follows behind him. TJ answers the door and opens it wide as Robin Brooks and Paris Dannon stand on the other side. Robin has Paris’ arm over her shoulders as she holds her up. Paris’ other arm she holds up to her chest. The two brats are wearing old dusty monastery like robes and neither one looks to be in the best of shape.}

{Katie’s eyes widen as she see them. She’s scared to death at her two brat apparently rough up and runs over to them.}

Katie Steward: Oh My Goddess. Robin, what happened? Who did this?

{Katelyn and Autumn walk into the room to check what is happening. Autumn rushes over and checks on Paris and touches her arm, but Paris pulls her body away.}

Autumn Daniels: Robin, her arm is broken.

Robin Brooks: Yeah, I’m aware. We have a serious problem at hand and I don’t know where else to go. I’m scared and she’s in bad shape. Whatever happened, I bet you had something to do with it.

{Katie stands there pale white as she is scare to death about the situation and Robin’s words of warning and what in the world could possibly be after them.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene moves to Katie’s office in her home. Paris is laying down on the couch being attended to by Autumn and Katelyn. Katie leans up against the front of her desk with TJ next to her and Robin sitting in a chair in front of them. Ash walks into the room and joins Katie.}

Ash: The girls are ok in the other room. I don’t think they saw anything.

Katie Steward: Thanks Ash. Now Robin, tell us what happened. Who did this to you and Paris?

Robin Brooks: Do you know who the Moirai are?

Katie Steward: …

Ash: The Sisters of Fate. Three weaving Goddesses said to weave the individual fates of people. It’s said a person’s entire life is on one thread and that’s there fate. It can’t be changed.

Katie Steward: And what does this have to do with Robin and Paris being attacked? Are the Moirai after us? Is our fate really bad? Are we going to be fat?

Robin Brooks: No. Paris and I were the Moirai. Definitely not going to let her talk me into accepting another Craiglist ad.

Katie Steward: So what happened…

{The scene fades into Robin’s flash back of the incident. It opens to Robin and Paris inside a big room. Paris is sitting in a chair. She pulls a string and watches a person’s life go by like it’s a reality show drama. Robin just her best to not pay attention to her laughing at random silliness of people and goes about the work as she weaves.}

Paris Dannon: Robin, come over here. You got to see this. It’s hilarious.

Robin Brooks: No thanks, I’m actually working. You know that think that you said we’d be doing.

Paris Dannon: Ugh, come on. This was suppose to be fun. Why do you have to make it about work?

{Robin shakes her head at Paris’ laziness and she gets up to go get more thread for weaving. Robin leaves the room. The elevator on the floor is heard dinging and the doors open. The blonde woman in white steps out and onto the floor. She looks around the empty room and looks up at the ceiling at a giant thread weaving web entangled together. Her eyes widen as the threads are so bright, like golden color. She follows a lot of the threads and looks to be finding a specific one. She spins around and doesn’t see Paris sitting down in a chair and bumps into her.}

Paris Dannon: Are you serious right now? You don’t have to push me out of my seat just because I’m not helping.

{Paris stands up and she turns around, but quickly realizes that the woman is not Robin.}

Paris Dannon: Who are you? I don’t think you’re allowed to be here.

{The woman notices the thread in Paris’ hand and she reaches for it, but Paris pulls it away.}

Paris Dannon: Did you hear me? I think you need to leave.

{The woman doesn’t look to like Paris’ tone and takes a bit of an aggressive stance toward her. The woman tries to forcibly grab the thread, but Paris grabs the woman’s arm.}

Paris Dannon: Ok, I’ve had it with you. I guess I have to throw you out myself.

{The woman hits Paris with an unsuspecting headbutt that makes Paris let go of the woman and has Paris stumble backwards. The woman spins around raises her leg up and hitting a spinning roundhouse kick on Paris. Paris is knocked to the ground and falls on her hands. The woman grabs the thread and wraps it around Paris’ neck and tries to strangle the brat. Paris grabs the thread with her hands and tries her hardest to fight it. The woman continues to try and choke Paris out pulling her head back. Paris ends up thrusting her head back and into the woman’s. She let’s go of the thread and stumbles back into the loom knocking it’s contents to the ground. The woman grabs the thread above her head. They appear to be extremely durable as she uses them to lift herself up off the ground. Unfortunately for Paris she stands back up and turns into the woman wrapping her head with the woman’s legs and is immediately flip over in a hurricarana. Paris hits the ground and ohs in pain. She finds herself locked in an arm bar and in a split seconds cries out to her arm breaking.}

{The woman stands to her feet and Paris rolls over holding her arm close. The woman find a pair of gold scissors on the floor that was knocked off the table. She picks up the scissors and walks back to the thread that interested her. She runs her fingers through the thread like she picking her moment. Before it looks like she can cut the thread Robin walks back into the room.}

Robin Brooks: Paris, could you please not be so loud? I don’t want to get in trouble with treating this as entertainment.

{Robin looks up and sees Paris lying on the floor and no one else around.}

Robin Brooks: Paris. Oh my God!

{Robin runs over to Paris’ side to check on her. She notices her arm and tries to consult her friend.}

Robin Brooks: Paris, are you ok? What happened? Who did this to you?

{Paris doesn’t respond to Robin’s questions. She’s in too much pain.}

Robin Brooks: Paris.

{The woman reappears behind Robin and she just stands there watching. She’s now armed with a pair of scissors in hand. Robin senses the woman and she carefully lays Paris back on the ground. Robin stands up and turns confronting the woman.}

The Woman: I know you. You were a Regent Queen while your son was too young for the throne. She was your son’s Musketeer.

Robin Brooks: Be very careful what you say. I have no idea who you are, but if you mention my son again.

The Woman: (laughing) She admirers you, you know.

Robin Brooks: Paris?

The Woman: No. It is quite amusing actually. Being here in this room where people’s fates are written out. I didn’t think I’ll run into two people that she was close too. The threads seem just a little bit smaller.

Robin Brooks: You’re talking about Katie. I don’t know what she’s done to you, but we have nothing to do with it. So just leave.

The Woman: No. I will cut her thread and finish what she started when she killed my King. If you get in my way. You will end up like your friend over there.

Robin Brooks: Yeah, that’s not going to happen.

{The Woman, who is clearly The Goddess that the Brats had fought in Ireland just smirks at Robin. She sees why Katie admirer’s how fateful she is to her friends, but knows how foolish it is.}

{The Goddess uses her Godly speed and surprises Robin sprinting at her and grabbing her by the throat. The Goddess lifts her up off her feet and smiles. She then just launches Robin across the room and Robin crashes to the ground a few feet away. The Goddess holds up the scissors in her hand and walks over to the thread that’s Katie’s fate. She runs her fingers through the thread scanning Katie’s entire life. She picks her moment and cuts Katie’s thread sealing her fate as the scene fades out.}

{The scene changes back to Katie’s home inside her office with all the Brats there and Robin finishes explaining what had happened.}

Katie Steward: Wait, so I’m going to die. Like soon?

Robin Brooks: I’m sorry, Katie, but I’m afraid it doesn’t look good.

Katie Steward: Ok, so how much time do I have left then? Or is that against the rules knowing ones fate? Then again cutting someone’s thread is also probably against the rules so let’s just throw out the playbook.

Robin Brooks: Taking Hold of the Flame.

Katie Steward: (laughing) Of course. Was I even going to win it?

Robin Brooks: No.

{Katie’s laugh turns into hysterical laughter.}

Katie Steward: Of course I wasn’t going to win. You know, no. The Goddess isn't going to win like this. SCW isn’t going to win like this. You said a person individual fate can’t be changed? Well that is bull, because I am not going to be taking part in Taking Hold of the Flame so there.

Katelyn Buehler: Wait, what? Katie’s not going to be in Taking Hold of the Flame?

Robin Brooks: You’re going to do it.

Katie Steward: No, I’m not. It’s that simple.

TJ Johnson: I suppose Katie on her decision if it means saving her life.

Katie Steward: Thank you, TJ.

TJ Johnson: Even if it means that probably a Street was going to win it this year.

Katie Steward: …

Robin Brooks: I think I saw Giovanni Aires had something big involved with it.

Katelyn Buehler: If Katie’s not going to be involved I’ll just give 100% of my support to my girl Abigail. Though I think James Evans is going to be pretty determine this year.

Autumn Daniels: I sense something sinister happening and believe Damian Angel is plotting as well.

{Katie looks annoyed as everyone around her throws in their suggestions about who is going to win Taking Hold of the Flame. Every name just eats away at her as she can’t take anymore.}

Katie Steward: Ok fine, I’m still be involved in Taking Hold of the Flame.

Katelyn Buehler: Yay, Kate. You’ll show the Goddess you can’t be beat by going out a winner.

Autumn Daniels: She’s not winning it though. We’re you listening?

Katelyn Buehler: Oh yeah, I’m sorry Kate. Maybe you can change your fate somehow.

Katie Steward: Thanks Katelyn. I’ll think of something.

Robin Brooks: Are you ok?

Katie Steward: I’m fine. Do you think I’m going to freak out or be over dramatic about this? Is that what you’ve come to expect? I just need some time to think about this.

TJ Johnson: Whatever you want to do, we’ll be right there with you.

Katie Steward: I think you girls should take Paris to a doctor and get her fix up and we’ll talk about this later.

{Katie excuses herself from the room leaving the Brats to take care of Paris and the scene fades.}

{The scene changes as it’s about an hour later and in the backyard of Katie’s home. Katie is seen sitting in a patio chair on the back porch with a glass of wine in her hand. The Brats have all left to take Paris to the hospital and Katie looks like she just wants to be alone.}

{The patio door opens and Katie hears it. She puts her head in her chair.}

Katie Steward: If you don’t mind TJ I kind of want to be alone right now.

Ash: Uh it’s Ash.

Katie Steward: Oh.

{Ash walks over and sits down in the chair next to Katie’s.}

Ash: How are you doing? You’ve been out here for like an hour. I only ask cause TJ is inside kinda freaking out.

Katie Steward: Honestly I have no idea what to even feel. I’ve made a lot of enemies, but nothing has ever gone this far. I’ve played a lot of characters in my time and it’s always been for the sake of entertainment. All this was meant to be was a soul searching journey to find my Goddess powers again. I won the Television title, but at the cost of my life. This is drama that even I didn’t think I can pull off.

Ash: I’m sure that’s a lot of people that would tell you otherwise.

Katie Steward: (laughs) Probably. Katie Steward faking her death to drown up sympathy. Yeah that sounds like them.

Ash: Personally I’m sure you can find a way to cheat death. Even Buffy was prophecy to die so the Master will be free and she was brought back to life.

{Ash pats Katie on the shoulder and then stands up and heads back inside.}

Ash: When you’re ready, come back inside. We’ll all be waiting for you.

{Katie starts to think about what Ash told her. Maybe there is a way she could cheat death and defeat the Goddess.}

Katie Steward: Yes. The Katie Steward Show won’t be canceled like this.

{The scene opens back at the abandon office building where Robin and Paris were working and they had their confrontation with the Goddess. Katie Steward steps out of the elevator and walks onto the floor with the threads of fate. The beautiful golden glow off the ceiling and the threads make about a perfect image of life. Katie walks around the floor checking everything out for herself.}

Katie Steward: Everyone’s fate right here in a single room. The answers to everyone’s questions that’s all already been pre determined. Now I’m left wondering how can one change their own fate. At Taking Hold of the Flame 40 individuals will be involved in a battle royal for a chance to main event Rise to Greatness. Now my latest journey through my career hasn’t turned out the way I wanted. I’m no closer to being a Goddess again. I’ve gotten the rudest of awakenings from both Sasha and Katya, but at least I have a Television Championship to make great.

{Katie strolls through the room looking up at the threads interwoven with each other. She finds 40 of them together.}

Katie Steward: But we don’t want to hear my story. I’m already not going to win it. We want spoilers…

{Katie reaches up and pulls down some threads.}

Katie Steward: Now who is going to win the battle royal? Ace Marshall. Is not going to win the battle royal. Although we can expect some very lude conduct from him. Apparently I needed a thread of fate to tell me that.

Katie Steward: Konrad Raab. Not bad. He’s not going to win, but this is honestly a great story of a fighter that wants to be remembered. It’s really a good story that’s been done in Hollywood, well every other week pretty much. He might not be main eventing Rise to Greatness, but maybe a Television Championship on a Breakdown may work. I’m feeling generous and my reign needs some good drama.

Katie Steward: Allistaire Allocco. The Goddess be damned if he gets anywhere closed to winning this main event. He’s already clogging up my precious TV Time on Breakdown and that time should be devote to it’s Television Champion.

Katie Steward: Ew. That’s a sad surprise plan. Oh Sasha, when will you learn?

Katie Steward: Ah Gigi Steward. By some divine intervention will need to fix this thread and make them remember your demigod stature.

Katie Steward: Manvel…

{Katie drops the threads from her hand. She holds her hand up as it appears to be covered in baby oil.}

Katie Steward: Ew. EWW! What in Goddess Heaven is that? How it is drench in baby oil? HOW?

{Katie runs over to a turned over table and finds a cloth on the ground to clean her hand.}

Katie Steward: Well what I’ve learned that no matter what fate is suppose to happen. This all can’t be reality. Rise to Greatness. The Sixteenth showcase of the best of wrestling can’t be ruined by these people. It’s either going to be an Angel, Sienna Swam whose turned my show into a disgusting soap opera of whose sleeping with who. Or it’s going to be Syren. The Katya proclaimed Best in the World. Neither case is either excited or let’s just face it. This is something we’re already watch and don’t want to see again. Breakdown is already moving in a whole new direction. Someone needs to wake up these 39 other talents and let them know what a real talent is suppose to do to move the needle. You want to be the best? You take something. You take an inch and you move it a mile. 14 years ago Katie Steward did that with the Women’s Championship and became the biggest bitch in wrestling. Now in today’s SCW, we have Sienna and Chris Cannon. How can someone change their destiny? They change the script.

{Katie takes a lighter out of her pocket and lights it. She holds the flame under the thread catching them on fire. Something doesn’t go right as thing to Manvel’s thread the baby oil it catches faster and the whole thing goes up in flames. Katie sees her cue and bolts to the fire exits as the scene and episode end.}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal - by Team Desire - 05-29-2019, 05:10 AM